The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 4 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 4 Mm11

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 4 Regist10

Another look at Sergey Malinka

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 4 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by Phoebe 02.12.17 12:17

Ah, I see. Thanks GEG. If Mr. Malinka is reading this surely he sees that this is a golden opportunity for him to set the record straight regarding the suspicions the police had about him. No one here has accused him of anything, what they have done is to ask for clarification about information which is already in the public domain. Surely answering those will help his stated purpose in clarifying that he had nothing to do with the events in question. As someone who knew Murat he could be most helpful in clarifying other mysteries too. For example, did Murat reveal to Mr. Malinka that it was his intention to return on May 1st? If he did, the timing of that decision and any reasons given could be very important. Did they meet at the Baptista supermarket etc? I appreciate that being falsely accused could make one very angry and bitter, but the best way around that is to be open and credible in one's explanations.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Another look at Sergey Malinka - Page 4 Empty Re: Another look at Sergey Malinka

Post by Jill Havern 02.12.17 12:31

aquila wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Phoebe wrote:Being a bit of a dinosaur I know nothing of twitter but GEG asked me a while back if I believed this "two gallons" poster was the same chap as the one on twitter who claims to be Malinka. Is it not possible to just adopt another's user-name for mischievous purposes? Since doisgaleos began posting he has not done much to endear himself to members thanks to all the foul language and the attacks on Tony and Verdi. To me, that's extraordinary behaviour when one is planning a book and COMM members would logically be part of the target readership! I have a nasty suspicion that these posts are mischievous and designed to mislead.
He's used his business email address to register. Only the real recipient would receive the activation link.

I think Ben (Salmon) would tell us if Sergey was being impersonated here. Maybe Ben could ask him as he's in contact with him?

But, you're right, he's certainly not helping his crowdfunding venture - and with only 17 days to go and less than £800 raised of the £26.5k required, he really needs to up his game if his book is going to go into production and give us some more pieces of the jigsaw.
Has he used his business address to register 3 user names within the space of a few days?
No. The other two are linked to his book website.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42035

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.12.17 12:38

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
aquila wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Phoebe wrote:Being a bit of a dinosaur I know nothing of twitter but GEG asked me a while back if I believed this "two gallons" poster was the same chap as the one on twitter who claims to be Malinka. Is it not possible to just adopt another's user-name for mischievous purposes? Since doisgaleos began posting he has not done much to endear himself to members thanks to all the foul language and the attacks on Tony and Verdi. To me, that's extraordinary behaviour when one is planning a book and COMM members would logically be part of the target readership! I have a nasty suspicion that these posts are mischievous and designed to mislead.
He's used his business email address to register. Only the real recipient would receive the activation link.

I think Ben (Salmon) would tell us if Sergey was being impersonated here. Maybe Ben could ask him as he's in contact with him?

But, you're right, he's certainly not helping his crowdfunding venture - and with only 17 days to go and less than £800 raised of the £26.5k required, he really needs to up his game if his book is going to go into production and give us some more pieces of the jigsaw.
Has he used his business address to register 3 user names within the space of a few days?
No. The other two are linked to his book website.
Can the book website be verified as belonging to Sergey Malinka?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13387

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.12.17 12:44

I don't know the answer to that one aquila, but his business IP and his website IP usernames are the same.

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.12.17 12:44

I've lost my patience. Why is Sergey Malinka promoting a book in his own name,  joining CMoMM with three different user names in as many days and using anything but his own name on Twitter. It's all complete nonsense.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.12.17 12:52

Because two of them were banned?

And he wants to bare his soul to us to help find the truth about Maddie?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.12.17 12:55

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Because two of them were banned?

And he wants to bare his soul to us to help find the truth about Maddie?
Mr Malinka doesn't need CMoMM to bare his soul to help find the truth for Maddie.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.12.17 12:57

No, but he does need CMOMM to take down the offending material so his 'S word' that mustn't be mentioned won't see it.

Job done?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.12.17 13:03

Get'emGonçalo wrote:No, but he does need CMOMM to take down the offending material so his 'S word' that mustn't be mentioned won't see it.

Job done?
Would this be the 'son' word, the 'first born son' words? The words that came out of his mouth and no-one else's?

This nonsense belongs on Channel 7 Australia.

How about...My name is Sergey Malinka, I was implicated in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, it has affected my life and I'm joining this forum to tell you the truth of what happened.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.12.17 13:08

aquila wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:No, but he does need CMOMM to take down the offending material so his 'S word' that mustn't be mentioned won't see it.

Job done?
Would this be the 'son' word, the 'first born son' words? The words that came out of his mouth and no-one else's?

This nonsense belongs on Channel 7 Australia.

How about...My name is Sergey Malinka, I was implicated in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, it has affected my life and I'm joining this forum to tell you the truth of what happened.
shhhh yes, that word.

I'm sure Sergey will be back to say all that, and to demand that you're banned for mentioning the 'S' word.

And if he's not back to uphold his part of the 'deal' then the threads will go back on view.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 02.12.17 13:28

Call me a cynic but, just as with Sutton, the carrot has been dangled.

My fear is, the rabbits will remain hungry.....
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.12.17 13:45

Hungry for what? thinking

To buy his book? nah

.....or a carrot? thumbsup

He certainly hasn't said anything yet which makes me want to rush to his kickstarter and pledge some money so he can produce the book that he wants to write for his 'S' word.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 02.12.17 13:56

Hungry for more FACTS the we can all digest and fit into what we steady know or surmise
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by MS1S 02.12.17 13:59

Unban my DoisGaloes account, so we can continue.
MS1S
MS1S

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.12.17 13:59

Aha, thank you...well Sergey is back online now so hopefully he'll start debating with us.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.12.17 14:01

MS1S wrote:Unban my DoisGaloes account, so we can continue.
Ok, I've overlooked the word 'please' and have unbanned it.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 02.12.17 14:07

I was wondering why his car was torched  and the word Fala painted... I understand it means TALK...

Mr Malinka do you know who did that to your car or why and what they wanted you to talk about?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 02.12.17 14:29

Thank .you Admin

About my car - I have the whole chapter in my book about that! The only thing I can say is that I have my educated guess about who has done it and some proof.

By the way, there were some people doubting if I am real or fake, so here we go: I am indeed Sergey Malinka, I use alias DOISGALOES here on youtube and twitter.

For the future please don't mention my family in here and all goes smooth!

Regarding that meeting with Robert in Baptista - i cant remember when it was and why is te relevant, but all meetings we had with Robert were about a website.

Regarding my alias of "nick legalkin and petroff and what not" this was an alias of my front end designer in Russia who helped me set up Roberts website. I never used this aliases anywhere, so this is a lie.

I want people to support my book, first of all, to know what i have been through and to find out my experience in all this, so there is no way i have to prove anything to anyone, if you don't want the book, don't back it, but using it as a tool to extort information from me just low.

I will continue to answer questions here since my request has been fulfilled.

Thank you!
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 02.12.17 14:40

Thanks you, my question also asked why you thought they did that to your car...? 

As for the communication with Murat re website...which website? 

The relevance is that Murat apparently did not arrive in Portugal until I think the 1st May 2007 so how could you meet with him prior to that date?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by doisgaloes 02.12.17 14:44

I know why they did it to my car, but that's exclusively in the book after it released ill answer here.

(www).(romigen).(com)

I've started to design a website for Rober way before all this mess happened. I don't know when he traveled or stayed in PT, as we only met for updates on the website.
doisgaloes
doisgaloes

Activity : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 02.12.17 14:57

What questions can you answer which are not exclusive to your book? 

And in your book do you touch on what you think happened to Madeleine or can you share that with us here?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.12.17 15:05

Why do you want your shadow written book to be published in 7 languages?

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by roz 02.12.17 18:05

Hi, you say that you cannot remember when you had the meeting that week with Robert Murat in the Baptista supermarket/café – but can you now verify that it could not have been on Monday 30th April as Robert M only arrived on Tuesday 1st May?
I think it is very relevant, and very important that you tell us what day that meeting was on, if nothing else but to try to clarify Robert Murat’s whereabouts.

Can you also tell as to whether or not you, Robert or Michaela had any contact with any other person at that meeting?
roz

Activity : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.12.17 18:06

Sergey, you have been online here now for several hours and have ignored many questions on this thread.

Here's a reminder of what you've missed:

1 when did you first meet Robert Murat?

2 on what projects did you work with him?

3 on what occasions during Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 1-3 May did you either meet with, talk to, e-mail, text or 'phone Robert Murat or did he contact you?

4 specifically, what did you and he talk about when Murat 'phoned you between 11.30pm and 12.00midnight on Thursday 3 May. Was it about Madeleine McCann?

5 could you let us know how long you were in a business relationship with Matthew Fazackerly?

6 Do you know what the black thing on the wall behind Madeleine in the Make-Up photo could be?

7 Is your book going to be published in English? What other languages?

Questions from roz:

What day that week you met with Robert M in the Baptista supermarket / cafe?
What day did Robert M phone you to set up the meeting in the Baptista cafe?
Did you, Robert and Michaela sit outside the supermarket at the café area?
Did you meet, or have contact with anyone else while you were there, even briefly?

Did Robert M have contact with anyone else while you were there, even briefly?

What questions can you answer which are not exclusive to your book?

Why do you want your shadow written book to be published in 7 languages?

Also please tell us about Kelsie Harris.

Verdi has apologized to you and I have removed the threads from public view. That is what you wanted.

Why are you not answering the questions that have been courteously put to you?

If you are not going to uphold your part of our 'deal' then please kindly leave the forum and I will move the threads back to public view.

Thank you.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 02.12.17 18:57

Can I ask a question please?
Was 'Fala' ('talk') the whole phrase or  do you know/believe that it was actually 'DON'T talk'? when it was written, which was then destroyed by the fire?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top