The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ANOTHER DISCREPANCY Mm11

ANOTHER DISCREPANCY Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ANOTHER DISCREPANCY Mm11

ANOTHER DISCREPANCY Regist10

ANOTHER DISCREPANCY

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ANOTHER DISCREPANCY Empty ANOTHER DISCREPANCY

Post by Tony Bennett 25.09.10 8:58

I have brought this across from Brenda Ryan's 'Headlines Today' and again give credit where it is due.

She has noted YET ANOTHER DISCREPANCY in the 'Tapas 9' statements, this time a direct conflict between what Dr Gerald McCann and Dr Kate McCann were saying about an important event (if it occurred at all) - some of the children crying on the night of Wednesday 2 May.

Here are the extracts that Brenda Ryan published:

Gerry McCann Statement 4.5.07:

Between April 28th, the day of arrival, and the time when MADELEINE disappeared, the deponent reports having noticed nothing unusual, except that on the morning of May 3rd, MADELEINE asked her father, GERALD, why he had not come into her bedroom when the twins were crying. The deponent had heard nothing and therefore had not gone into the room, yet he thought his daughter’s comment was strange, even because it was the first time that she made it.

And Gerry McCann Statement 10.5.07

On the day that MADELEINE disappeared, Thursday, 3 May 2007, they all woke up at the same time, between 07H30 and 08H00. When they were having breakfast, MADELEINE addressed her mother and asked her “why didn’t you come last night when SEAN and I were crying?” . That he thought this comment very strange given that MADELEINE had never spoken like this and, the night before, they had maintained the same system of checking on the children, not having detected anything abnormal. When he questioned her about the comment, she left without any explanation.

Kate McCann Statement 4.5.07:

Between the day of the arrival, April 28th, and the time at which the disappearance was discovered, the witness says that she noticed nothing unusual. She reports only one episode where, on the morning of Thursday the 3rd, Madeleine asked the witness why she had not come to look in the bedroom when the twins were crying. The witness states that she had heard nothing and had therefore not gone into the bedroom, nevertheless she found her daughter’s comment strange because it was the first time she had made it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Assuming these are reliable translations, then we have:

* Madeleine asking her father about the twins crying

OR

* Madeleine asking her mother about the twins crying

OR

* Madeleine asking her mother about her and Sean crying.

That is one MAJOR DISCREPANCY especially given that they were being asked about this on the day after Madeleine had been reported missing.

As we all now know, the 'official version' that we've been regaled with on TV is that it was Sean and Madeleine who were crying, that Madeleine just casually mentioned it at breakfast time, and that after mentioning it she just skipped happily away and went off to play - an account which (bearing in mind that some sneak might carry this posting back to the nation's most feared libel lawyers) has always struck me as being, shall we say, somewhat unconvincing.

Is it credible that on 4 May the McCanns tell the police that it was the twins that were cryingan drthen six days later say: 'Oh no, it was Sean and Madeleine'?

Was this also not the night when it was said that they did not sleep together and there was a reference to Madeleine sleeping in their bedroom? Whatever was REALLY going on that night?

One of the images that has haunted me in this case was when Dr Kate McCann was speaking about this (alleged) incident and suddenly began holding her arms in front of her, practically yelling that if Madeleine had spoken about waking up and crying the night before, she would have held her and shaken her and demanded to know: 'What do you mean, what do you mean you woke up?'

Sorry, I've probably not got the details of this absolutely correct, maybe someone can help with the video link to this?

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER DISCREPANCY Empty Re: ANOTHER DISCREPANCY

Post by Jill Havern 25.09.10 9:15

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id242.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41832

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER DISCREPANCY Empty A close call

Post by Tony Bennett 25.09.10 9:49

Thank you jkh for finding this so quickly, and the video is very clear.

And my, what a collection of reactions for the face-and-body language and voice experts to mull over...

* Nervous twitching

* Dr Gerald McCann swallowing many times

* The head-shaking

* Both of them putting their hands all over their faces

* Dr Kate McCann's emotion when going over the claim that Madeleine had complained about them not coming when they were crying.

And then to top it all, that unconvincing line from Dr Gerald McCann: "Do you know, we almost didn't go."

Yes, such a close call, Gerry, but 'me time' with my adult friends won out - and of course, as David James Smith pointed out in that 'Times' article, how grateful you were not to have to have your children with you in the evening - like that unfortunate couple from Hertfordshire [the Carpenters]
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.09.10 11:45

A body language analysis of that footage has been done Tony
http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/nvc-analysis-of-mccanns-in-one-year-on-doc-where-were-you-when-sean-and-i-cried/

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.09.10 11:56

@TB
And my, what a collection of reactions for the face-and-body language and voice experts to mull over...

Exactly my first impression upon sighting that image.......

They both look so contrived.....

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER DISCREPANCY Empty eddie had an interesting observation

Post by Tony Bennett 25.09.10 11:59

kangdang wrote:A body language analysis of that footage has been done Tony -

http://mccannexposure.wordpress.com/2009/11/24/nvc-analysis-of-mccanns-in-one-year-on-doc-where-were-you-when-sean-and-i-cried/
I think I was vagueley aware of that but thanks for the reminder of this very thorough analysis - and surely this must be among the best opportunities to observe the body language, facial expressions and actual words used by this couple.

I noticed that one commentator on that article wrote:

Great article! Great observations! I think I have a theory as to why Kate was so upset and did the ‘shaking’ thing (when Maddie ‘cried’). I think that the shaking is something she actually did physically - it is a recollection of something that happened…she found her unconscious and shook her, literally… [posted by eddie]

UNQUOTE

I freely confess, to my untutored eye (so far as recognition of non-verbal communciation goes) that the above thought is precisely the thought that occurred to me when I first saw it and is still the thought that occurs to me as I watch the footage. I hope I am not being libellous. Dr Gerald McCann looks as nervous as a kitten surrounded by a dozen rottweilers as his wife struggles with her 'recollections'.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum