The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

List of people standing in the way of justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3 - Page 2 Mm11

List of people standing in the way of justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3 - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

List of people standing in the way of justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3 - Page 2 Mm11

List of people standing in the way of justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3 - Page 2 Regist10

List of people standing in the way of justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

List of people standing in the way of justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: List of people standing in the way of justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3

Post by Verdi 06.06.17 13:25

Yorkshirgel wrote:I refer you to the Portuguese police files.
I'm reasonably familiar with the PJ files but have no recollection of reading anything that substantiates your claim.

Show me the evidence!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

List of people standing in the way of justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: List of people standing in the way of justice for Madeleine Beth McCann, aged 3

Post by Yorkshirgel 06.06.17 13:25

Explain why anyone would take black and white photographs or photocopies where things cannot be clearly identified.  If off topic then I apologise, but all these strange things add up.

--------------------------------------

Forum members are respectfully asked to keep on topic.  Thank you.

Mods
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 06.06.17 13:26

They were photocopies for the files, that's all.
polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 06.06.17 22:50

verdi:
'Show me the evidence'

In the dim and distant past someone went through the OC lists with a fine tooth comb trying to identify all of the various people.

Apart from Edmonds who was identified pretty quickly, there were a couple of people with connections to Porton Down iirc as well as some other fairly odd connections.

I'll have a dig around tomorrow if I get the chance.
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 07.06.17 9:23

I knew there was a list!  Thank you Doug D.  Saves me trawling through the stuff on the police files.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne 07.06.17 9:28

polyenne

Activity : 1575

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 07.06.17 9:52

Thank you polyenne.  I knew I had seen it somewhere.  Copied and pasted elsewhere now for future reference.

I think Colin Sutton was on the right track.  Set up to fail just about covers it.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 07.06.17 13:52

Yorkshirgel wrote:Thank you polyenne.  I knew I had seen it somewhere.  Copied and pasted elsewhere now for future reference.

I think Colin Sutton was on the right track.  Set up to fail just about covers it.
In the interest of accuracy @Yorkshirgel, you original claim was, I quote..

"Do not forget that those people WERE THERE!  There is evidence enough for that.  The Portugal Police have it.  What might be a source of proof is the Portugal Police Files.  I remember seeing a list of the names and it must have come from somewhere.

The list contained the Tapas group. but also scientists linked to the nuclear programme that GM was working on.  Businessmen, doctors, and some millionaires which to me is the most puzzling.  Why would they go to a low budget holiday resort, especially when the weather was miserable."

The PJ files, if you take the time to check, contains a list of guests staying at the Ocean Club around the same time as the McCanns and their friends.  The PJ files make no mention of anyone's profession or income or bank balance, this is all supposition and if I might say, in many respects, pure invention to fill a void - it is NOT evidence.  I would be the first to admit it's excellence if it led anywhere constructive - it doesn't!

I ask again - show me the evidence!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top