The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 Mm11

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 Mm11

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 Regist10

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook

Post by dragonfly 23.06.11 18:38

lj wrote:I truly wonder if any of these disciples would like to have kate for their baby well checks.

Or if they without hesitation would leave their kids at the McCanns place for a sleepover.

Cherie Hacking Hold your head high Kate, your a Great mum, and dont you forget it ! :)
13 hours ago · 3 people

dragonfly
dragonfly

Activity : 367

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 Empty amazon reviews discussed on fb

Post by dragonfly 23.06.11 19:07

Sharon Pillinger
I find it so hard to believe that some people are just so ignorant and heartless ( especially coming from other mums) - I wrote a review on Amazon yesterday and someone has made a comment on it - I was reviewing Kate's book - but some people see it as a opportunity to have a go . Why can't everyone just come together and find Madeleine rather than being all mighty and righteous (in there opinion) !!!
Yesterday at 5:43pm

Sarah Bauling
Just ignore them and rise above it - people can be so opinionated - often armed with little or no knowledge just some hapdash opinion;-) (that doesnt ACTUALLY count;-))

Ann Ainslie Kelly
Sharon people with low intelligence and no hearts are the people who make these comments

Anita Marinelli
written my POSITIVE review!!! (Because I am NORMAL!!)

Anita Marinelli
Been reading those comments on Amazon (why did i!) and they have really made my blood boil. People saying not the truth or self indulgent, and adding their stupid conspiracy theories. How tf do they know!! Honestly, if I ever get that hateful, stab me with my pitchfork or shoot me in the head and put me out of my misery!!

Sharon Pillinger
Anita , only if you promise to do the same for me !!! It amazes me - blows my mind that some people are that hateful . As a lot of people have said on here - they are plonkers, with no heart and compassion - they really are a sandwich short !

Anita Marinelli
Ok Sharon, I promise! :D Some people just love something more sinister, like the gossip mongers of the world. Then they somehow convince themselves that it is fact. Some even said there is no emotion in the book???! They clearly didn't read what I read. Thank god these people are in the minority, that's all I can say.

Iris Pattison
Some of the newspaper reviews were really positive and saw the Book for what it is, the Truth. I was really glad they got it right. :-)

some of the posters have been upset writing that they are not a cult? i think they must of read this, this is the only page I can see, referencing them to a cult
http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.com/2011/06/cult.html

dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook

Post by lj 23.06.11 22:38

spit coffee spit coffee laugh laugh

Normal???

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.06.11 19:53

This has just been posted on the Official Find Madeleine page on facebook

Wall

• Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 187034_595485693_544105_q

Becki Louise Tedford
    I don't believe the McCann's are innocent for a second and they know what has happened to Madeleine. I do not believe they harmed their daughter, however. I have done an awful lot of research on this. I am basing my opinion on the blatent evidence which, for some reason (most likely to do with the amount of media support they recieve ...not to mention their spokesperson Clarence Mitchell aka the professional liar) has not been followed up or have been cast aside as irrelevant. I, as much as the next person, wish that Madeleine was safe and well with a loving family, but let's be honest. What is the reality of that? I think the only ignorant people on this page are the ones that are taking Kate and Gerry McCann's word as gospel and refuse to even consider looking at the countless inconsistencies that surround this story. Jump on me and call me what you wish. I've been reading this group's page and I couldn't hold it in any longer. See more

22 minutes ago · Like · Comment

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 30.06.11 20:58

I cant find Becki Louise's post.

is it me, or have THEY removed it?

All i see is her responding to someone who tried to get a donation of a big company and failed. She sensibly says that if a company gives for one missing child it sets a precedent and they cant logically refuse other requests re missing children.
pauline
pauline

Activity : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.06.11 21:09

pauline wrote:I cant find Becki Louise's post.

All i see is her responding to someone who tried to get a donation of a big company and failed. She sensibly says that if a company gives for one missing child it sets a precedent and they cant logically refuse other requests re missing children.

Most probably been whooshed Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 160807
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 01.07.11 2:17

Ann Ainslie Kelly
Left this on their facebook page:- Thanks for nothing Coca-cola. Making millions every year in profits, but cannot help to advertise missing kids on their products or at the very least on their website. Shame on you.
sorry but I am rattled now .
9 hours ago

Dawn Marie Shaw
Everyone email them! They will soon want to help! Or let's get people to boycot coca cola!
8 hours ago

Laurina Gallacher Go Ann go Ann xxx
3 hours ago

turnip munchers

dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 01.07.11 2:19

candyfloss wrote:
pauline wrote:I cant find Becki Louise's post.

Most probably been whooshed Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 160807

Official Find Madeleine Campaign
This is the Webmaster. Let's do our best to not highlight or comment on those that distract us from our mission of getting Madeleine home. I know what they are saying is hurtful, but nothing they do, say or copy from here and mock is ever going to hurt as much as having Madeleine away from her family. Let's keep our focus, stay positive and not let hateful people even occupy our thoughts.
8 hours ago
492 people like this.

dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 09.07.11 21:43

latest they have made some
Ground Rules

This is not a page to find out information regarding the investigation. Questions or info related to the investigation should be directed to investigation@findmadeleine.com....

We welcome all ideas. Ideas means ways to find Madeleine; not criticising what has been done in the past. Questions asking about certain aspects of the investigation, will be deleted. They are not to be posted on an open page

Anyone found to be maliciously copying content from this page or the comments held by members of this page without their permission, will be banned from this page and reported to Facebook for harassment and stalking.

If you have a question about Kate's book or any other questions not related to support of the McCann family and ways to get Madeleine home, please do not post them on an open page. Send an email to campaign@findmadeleine.com we will do our best to respond to your email. Please understand that if your question is related to the ongoing investigation, because of privacy issues or the sensitive nature of the investigation, we may not be able to answer your question

dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 09.07.11 22:11

@urcrazytoo (one of the worst trolls on twitter) has just come up with a lovely link to facebook page that has since been deleted. Still made me smile

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/268/julygit.png/

Don't think it had the desired effect (certainly not on me)
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.07.11 23:12

It seems there have been a few questions asked and some "unhelpful" comments on the facebook wall, and someone posted a link to the Gaspar statements, which caused rather a stir, some members quite shocked at never having read them before, which have all now been whooshed. But apparantly this has now been posted....

In order to give everyone a break and for us to focus on other initiatives, we are turning off wall comments on our official page for a few days. If you need to get hold of us right away, please email us at
webmaster@findmadeleine.com. ~ The Find Madeleine Web Team

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 890363
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ROSA 13.07.11 23:30

They cant turn off the police files hahaha
ROSA
ROSA

Activity : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 14.07.11 8:39

Surely this is good news....that the switch off is so they can 'focus on other initiatives' - does this mean they are actually going to search for Madeleine?
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by Gillyspot 14.07.11 21:10

Don't be daft. That will never happen. Too much fun for them all abusing us so called Antis.

I spend my evenings giving them evidence on twitter and they either just abuse me outright Muratfan & urcrazytoo (a right pair of loons) or they just say Madeleine was abducted and "whatever" to the evidence I provide.

The Gaspar statement is a big argument on twitter too. McCannophiles say that is not evidence yet Jane Tanners sighting is gospel!

Still heyo got to keep going as I may have converted one or to to actually thinking for themselves and not just believing Jayelles version.
Gillyspot
Gillyspot

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 15.07.11 0:27

candyfloss wrote:It seems there have been a few questions asked and some "unhelpful" comments on the facebook wall, and someone posted a link to the Gaspar statements, which caused rather a stir, some members quite shocked at never having read them before, which have all now been whooshed. But apparantly this has now been posted....

In order to give everyone a break and for us to focus on other initiatives, we are turning off wall comments on our official page for a few days. If you need to get hold of us right away, please email us at
webmaster@findmadeleine.com. ~ The Find Madeleine Web Team

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 890363

What was the response ?

dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.07.11 13:44

I don't know much about facebook but I guess whatever the respons was will never been known if the "wall" is turned off?

OT Maybe I'm too much a child of the sixties, but whenever I see wall I think of the Berlin Wall.

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.07.11 16:19

dragonfly wrote:Ann Ainslie Kelly
Left this on their facebook page:- Thanks for nothing Coca-cola. Making millions every year in profits, but cannot help to advertise missing kids on their products or at the very least on their website. Shame on you.
9 hours ago

Dawn Marie Shaw
Everyone email them! They will soon want to help! Or let's get people to boycot coca cola!
8 hours ago

3 hours ago

turnip munchers

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 Kelly11

I got this message from Ann Ainslie Kelly earlier on... roll

(Date protection...is that some kind of condom?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 16.07.11 17:42

admin wrote:
9 hours ago

Dawn Marie Shaw
8 hours ago

3 hours ago

turnip munchers

spit coffee laugh rotfl

Let's pray she uses that, you don't want to many of her in this world. tease

lj
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfly 16.07.11 20:46

lj wrote:
admin wrote:
9 hours ago

Dawn Marie Shaw
8 hours ago

3 hours ago

turnip munchers

spit coffee laugh rotfl

Let's pray she uses that, you don't want to many of her in this world. tease

did you admin write back? data protection on a public forum? !!!!!

dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 Empty The fairy tale believers on Facebook

Post by Guest 17.07.11 19:45

I loved the bit where this person says that we think we're all above the law. Actually it's the people she supports who not only think that but sadly, for the time being at least, they really are.

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 1214444319
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.11 14:57

seems the facebook wall was turned off for the weekend till Monday. Don't know if it had to do with the hoax sighting. Still not up and running today 3pm.......................

We are turning off wall posting for the weekend. Have a good one and we will be back on Monday. If you want to send a message of support to Gerry and Kate, please visit our Web site. Anything urgent, please email us at Webmaster@findmadeleine.com.
Support: | findmadeleine.com
www.findmadeleine
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Official Find Madeleine Campaign on Facebook - Page 2 Empty Found this message on their page

Post by Guest 11.10.11 14:12

Steven James Colquhoun Hi there. My full support in finding Madeleine, but can you answer a question for me? I have downloaded copies of annual accounts from Companies House ref: 06248215 and have full disclosure for 2008 (12 Pages). It seems that 2009 and 2010 are missing these pages for both years and I wondered 1: Why is this? 2: Where would I be able to obtain copies of Acrobat page numbers 11+12 (Actual Company Account page numbers 9+10) of these 2009 AND 2010 accounts as it may appear to some that the non disclosure of these very important and financially detailed pages are hiding something being that they are freely available with Companies House co.number "06248215" within the 2007-2008 initial 1st year accounts? Please advise
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pauline 11.10.11 14:22

the reason the pages with the expenditure detail are not obtainable from Companies House FOR 2009 AND 2010 is because the mccanns DID NOT FILE THESE PAGES. IT IS NOT A STATUTORY (LEGAL) OBLIGATION TO FILE DETAILS OF EXPENDITURE.

they did in 2008 file expenditure detail but that lead to people posting online that only 13% of income was spent on searching for Madeleine. So the Mccanns obviously decided only to publish the minimum information required by law despite Kate going on in the book about transparency. They dont have the accounts on the official website which says it all. most people would not go to companies house for the info, and if you do go, the accounts tell you very little.
pauline
pauline

Back to top Go down

Post by DocMartin 11.10.11 14:39

I'm sorry for my language, but these people are utter b*stards.
DocMartin
DocMartin

Activity : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 10.11.11 22:37

How on earth have the Official Madeleine facebook page been able to post a message on my facebook feed? They are using the excuse that they have "amalgamated" various pages.

I have never been a member of any Madeleine pages so how have they done it?

Is someone at facebook working for them?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top