The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Mm11

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Mm11

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Regist10

HEREEE'S................BRUNT! My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Empty Re: HEREEE'S................BRUNT! My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life

Post by jeanmonroe 02.05.17 16:30

Philip Anders wrote:Quote:"I’ve been back to Praia da Luz 20 times or more and have struck up friendships. They don’t like why I’m there. I don’t think there’s a word for the look on their faces."

I bet there isn't a word for the look on our faces very time he pops up.

nah

WHY has he 'been back' to PDL 20 'times'?

He's also 'wrong' about there 'not being a word' for 'the look on their faces' when he's 'there'!

The 'word' starts with a 'C', and ends with a 'T', and almost 'rhymes' with his OWN 'surname'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Empty Re: HEREEE'S................BRUNT! My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.17 16:35

For anyone who hasn't read 'The McCann family and the Dossier of Death':
http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/the-mccann-family-and-dossier-of-death.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41843

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.05.17 16:35

"I’ve been back to Praia da Luz 20 times or more..."
-------------------------

Well, that's NINETEEN more 'times' than the parents, whose child went 'missing' from PDL, have!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.17 16:36

jeanmonroe wrote:"I’ve been back to Praia da Luz 20 times or more..."

Well, that's NINETEEN more 'times' than the parents, whose child went 'missing' from PDL, have!
He's got a home there so he's hardly going backwards and forwards 'in the line of duty'.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.17 16:40

Be fair, the McCanns have been there a couple of times for court hearings when they thought they were going to be awarded a million quid.

big grin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.05.17 17:00

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Be fair, the McCanns have been there a couple of times for court hearings when they thought they were going to be awarded a million quid.

big grin

NOT to PDL, I believe.

All their 'hearings' were in Lisbon.

They were 'asked' by SF, I believe, if they were going to PDL, whilst they were 'in' Portugal, for 'hearings', I do believe they 'declined' to go. Even when one of the 'hearings' was 'postponed', and we had KM's 'meltdown' about having to 'find babysitters' for the twins, back in the UK.

'Way too busy'! (with lawyers 'meetings')

istbc, of course.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.05.17 17:19

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2751442/goncalo-amaral-madeleine-mccann-cop-mi5/

MADDIE CONSPIRACY COP
Who is Goncalo Amaral? Ex-Madeleine McCann cop who claims Gerry and Kate killed her and ‘MI5 hid her body’

Controversial cop claims British spooks and former Prime Minister Gordon Brown were involved in cover up
By Hannah Crouch
2nd May 2017, 3:30 pm
Updated: 2nd May 2017, 3:37 pm

Madeleine McCann’s parents lost their third court appeal to silence ex-cop Goncalo Amaral, who claims “they covered up their daughter’s death and MI5 helped hide her body”.
Portugal’s highest court dismissed Gerry and Kate’s bid to overturn the decision to uphold Goncalo Amaral’s right to publish a tell-all book.
----------------------------------------
There's a 'libel' claim, right there, for GA.

He has NEVER 'claimed' G&KM 'killed her' (Madeleine)

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Untitl13

Rupe will be 'pleased' with 'Hannah Crouch' won't he?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 02.05.17 17:58

Perhaps Brunt will take this opportunity tonight to explain to the British public exactly what he was doing making phone calls to Robert Murat about fixing him up with a lawyer that would meet specific criteria. And whilst he's on the subject, he might explain the contract that Murat was anxious not to break.

These phone calls form part of the PJ's investigation after all. And I expect the investigators were as surprised as the rest of us to find Brunt was doing a little more than reporting the facts in a missing child case and was acting in a partisan way to help an arguido in the police inquiry.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 02.05.17 19:10

There are some interesting comments on Brunt's Twitter today.

One from an ex police officer and the other from a person who claims he knows one of the original Met detectives who was on the case.

Neither believes the McCann version of events.
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.05.17 19:55

Patience wrote:There are some interesting comments on Brunt's Twitter today.

One from an ex police officer and the other from a person who claims he knows one of the original Met detectives who was on the case.

Can you C&P the 'tweets' Patience? airkiss
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.05.17 19:58

According to a Twitter tweet, "the McCanns are trending"
I know it is the 10th anniversary of Madeleine McCann's disappearance but it still feels as if something is about to break.
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.05.17 20:08

sallypelt wrote:According to a Twitter tweet, "the McCanns are trending"
I know it is the 10th anniversary of Madeleine McCann's disappearance but it still feels as if something is about to break.
What does that mean?
They're tweeting on #mccann or elsewhere? huh

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.05.17 20:11

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
sallypelt wrote:According to a Twitter tweet, "the McCanns are trending"
What does that mean?
They're tweeting on #mccann or elsewhere? huh
GGG, I am no expert on Twitter. In fact I am as green as grass, but when my daughter tells me that something is "trending", I have to ask her what it means.She says   that if something trending on Twitter, it is the most discussed topic. That is the full extend of my knowledge in regards to Twitter titter
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Empty Oh Martin, we're a bit brighter than you give us credit for...

Post by worriedmum 02.05.17 20:21

quote 'But what do I really know? What do I know about the only thing that matters, what happened to three-year-old Madeleine after her parents left her and her two-year-old twin siblings Sean and Amelie sleeping in their rented holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on a breezy, late Spring night 10 years ago on Wednesday?

The answer, of course, is nothing. There are theories galore and wild speculation, but for all the time and money spent by police, journalists and armchair detectives, nobody has unearthed the slightest proof to explain her fate. For crime reporters, as an unsolved case it stands alone.' unquote

Martin, are you feeling quite well? Have you forgotten what you said on national tv?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8DMnsEt8a0

And BREEZY?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 02.05.17 20:31

jeanmonroe wrote:
Patience wrote:There are some interesting comments on Brunt's Twitter today.

One from an ex police officer and the other from a pers n who claims he knows one of the original Met detectives who was on the case.

Can you C&P the 'tweets' Patience? airkiss 
I've tried but when I 'preview' my efforts, they look dreadful.  eek

I'll try to screengrab them instead.

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 <a href=HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Brunt%20comments_zps6olvgvc6" />

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 <a href=HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Brunt_zpsdezgmmvf" />

Johnsy, is a retired Police Officer. (so it says on his twitter bio)

HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 <a href=HEREEE'S................BRUNT!  My ten years of looking for Madeleine: how the McCann case has dominated my life - Page 2 Retired%20copper%20Johnsy_zpstftpomnz" />
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.05.17 1:08

@ Patience

high5 roses
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 03.05.17 13:39

Brunt was on Sky News today & his reporting was very measured.

The abduction word was not used & was replaced by 'vanished into thin air' & which was one of several possible theories.

He said he understood the reason why some people don't like the McCanns "because they left 3 young children alone".

He'd never have said this even a few days ago.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Activity : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 03.05.17 14:02

"Vanished into thin air"  eh!

Well I never! This is actually a thing?

Martin **unt will be explaining levitation next, or how to throw a pack of cards at a window, and how the one with the signature sticks to the inside, or how you get an iPhone into a Coke bottle.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 03.05.17 14:04

JRP wrote:"Vanished into thin air"  eh!

Martin **unt will be explaining levitation next, or how to throw a pack of cards at a window, and how the one with the signature sticks to the inside, or how you get an iPhone into a Coke bottle.
The point is that he didn't refer to an abduction!
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 03.05.17 14:09

Philip Anders wrote:

And my point is. NOBODY vanishes into thin air. She's somewhere. He's replacing the un-provable with the impossible.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 03.05.17 14:16

jeanmonroe wrote:

In the resort where she went missing I’ve chatted for many hours with residents, expats, taxi drivers, waiters and bar owners.

“Hello Jenny"

“Hello dear”

Is generally how Brunt strikes up a conversation with an expat in PdL winkwink
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 03.05.17 17:37

An article on Sky states the McCanns are regularly abused online. Here's Gamble's opinion on what sounds like made-up stories:

Jim Gamble, former head of the UK's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, said: "One day we will find out what happened to Madeleine and, when we do, I hope those people who had said and done things that were cruel and unkind and unnecessary in the absence of evidence reflect on the part they'll have played in leaving a legacy of bile on the internet."
----------
Unbelievable cant from Brunt's sidekick in the cruel hounding to death of Brenda Leyland. The guy is in total denial over his own cruelty.

Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 03.05.17 17:41

Mirage wrote:An article on Sky states the McCanns are regularly abused online. Here's  Gamble's opinion on what sounds like made-up stories:

Jim Gamble, former head of the UK's Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, said: "One day we will find out what happened to Madeleine and, when we do, I hope those people who had said and done things that were cruel and unkind and unnecessary in the absence of evidence reflect on the part they'll have played in leaving a legacy of bile on the internet."
----------
Unbelievable cant from Brunt's sidekick in the cruel hounding to death of Brenda Leyland. The guy is in total denial over his own cruelty.

Not if Operation Grange have their way we won't!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Philip Anders 03.05.17 17:57

JRP wrote:
Philip Anders wrote:

And my point is. NOBODY vanishes into thin air. She's somewhere. He's replacing the un-provable with the impossible.
Yes we all know that nobody vanishes into thin air but it's still a phrase used when a person goes missing without a trace.

Forget 'vanished into thin air'' if you take such great exception to the phrase.

The important bit is that Brunt, when live on Sky News earlier today, seems to be distancing himself from his 'abduction is the only possible theory' stance & had admitted that there is a valid reason why people don't like the McCanns as opposed to his former stance of calling all non-McCann supporters trolls.
Philip Anders
Philip Anders

Back to top Go down

Post by princess_leia 03.05.17 18:49

I've just watched the Sky documentary from last night with my husband. He doesn't follow the case as much as I do, but he's pretty well informed with my regular updates.

Anyway, one of the first things that my husband said, about 20 mins in...have the McCann's p!ssed off Rupert Murdoch, he said that he has never seen anything like this from Sky or Brunt. He thought it was a balanced doc, with things being mentioned that haven't really mentioned elsewhere. He also mentioned Colin Sutton, and was surprised that he was allowed to say what he did re McCann's should have been investigated. My husband couldn't believe when MB said that the McCann's threatened to sue Leicester police for lack of information on the investigation. 

One of the things that surprised me was Gamble also mentioned the McCs should have been investigated. Not sure if he has said this before, but it was news to me.

All in all I found it a good, fairly balanced documentary, and I think it would give unsuspecting viewers something to think about.
princess_leia

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top