The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply) Mm11

Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply) Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply) Mm11

Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply) Regist10

Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply) Empty Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply)

Post by Tony Bennett 11.12.09 18:07

There's been a slight change of direction on Ambersuz' 'Missing Madeleine' Forum. Up to yesterday there were nearly 2,200 posts in the 'Tony Bennett - Fraudster' section (nice!), mostly consisting of false allegations against me.

Now over 700 have vanished or been moved elsewhre, as the post count on that section is down to under 1,500. Well, it's a start.

Interestingly, the last person to post on that section is one Brenda Ryan, and here's part of her words of wisdom:

QUOTE FROM BRENDA RYAN

Not everyone agrees on everything someone else says, but they have the decency to respect that person's point of view and just because it does not agree with their point of view they don't go out and cause harm to people. This has now gone from name calling on the internet to affecting people's real lives, their workplaces are becoming involved and their reputations are being attacked and defamed. It is simply wrong.

UNQUOTE

Now there is much one can agree with in that paragaraph.

My question to Brenda Ryan is: Have you passed on your views to Ambersuz and Debbie Butler yet?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply) Empty Re: Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply)

Post by Guest 11.12.09 18:14

I think everyone should take notice of what Brenda Ryan has written. We have seen evidence on this forum how people visciously and abusively attack others, simply because they disagree with their point of view.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply) Empty Re: Words of wisdom from Brenda Ryan - but has she told Ambersuz and Ms Butler? (Right to Reply)

Post by baconbutty 11.12.09 18:31

Brenda Ryan is looking after Brenda Ryan as usual.

She has seen that things are getting too hot in that sub-forum.
She has seen that Butler is out of control.
She has seen that Ambersleaze and others have been actively encouraging Butler in her madness. (No matter that Bren herself has been doing likewise, she has these terrible memory lapses you know).

But,
never mind
Bren suddenly realises that the time is fast approaching when she too may be called to account for her complicity in all this, and (belatedly) has her usual Road to Damascus moment. As she often did on 3As. Which is why her current crocodile tears cut no ice. If it was all genuine it would be different, but this is yet another derriere-covering exercise.

Far too little and far, far too late.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.12.09 12:59

In my view Brenda has her faults, but is not the worst. That Oscar goes to Ambersuz who claimed the prize as the most vicious and malicious bothering on dictatorship/fascist. And, surprisingly she had gone into the sunset -- hand-in-hand with Stevo I suppose.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 12.12.09 13:20

Brenda, Ambersuz and Butler are as bad as each other. Brenda, on her own admission, encouraged Butler to make contact with Clarence Mitchell and was behind the 'cunning plan' to penetrate the McCann camp. As yet, we are still unaware the extent of Butler's involvement with Clarence and whether or not she is, as some of us suspect, being guided by him.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.12.09 13:28

TBH, even though DB seems dim witted and implusive to me, I doubt she was guided by CM in the destruction of TB. After all DB was also for the truth for Maddie. At worst given time they (team mccanns) can brainwash her to buy the abduction theory but I seriously doubt they will ask her to turn against her old comrades.

And even let's hypothetically say they did, why should she comply? She simply has her own agenda for whatever reasons only she knows. Anyway, there's no outcome yet from her allegations. We will have to wait and see.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pussycat 12.12.09 13:37

There's been a slight change of direction on Ambersuz' 'Missing Madeleine' Forum. Up to yesterday there were nearly 2,200 posts in the 'Tony Bennett - Fraudster' section (nice!), mostly consisting of false allegations against me.

Now over 700 have vanished or been moved elsewhre, as the post count on that section is down to under 1,500. Well, it's a start.

It's died a death on the public forum over there - I imagine they are all plotting and scheming in the SS. I don't think forne minute they have seen the error of their ways
Pussycat
Pussycat

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 12.12.09 13:53

Well, they had no choice do they? At least ambersuz has no choice because she was a already a laughing stock with the netizens.

To continue their massacre seems stupidly cruel - bit like sending all and sundry they cant stand to the concentration camp. On top of that, amberbum risks her forum closing down if people were to reports to the hostgater that she has been using it as a platform to harrass/abuse and stalk a certain people - jmho of course.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 12.12.09 14:08

aiyoyo wrote:TBH, even though DB seems dim witted and implusive to me, I doubt she was guided by CM in the destruction of TB. After all DB was also for the truth for Maddie. At worst given time they (team mccanns) can brainwash her to buy the abduction theory but I seriously doubt they will ask her to turn against her old comrades.

And even let's hypothetically say they did, why should she comply? She simply has her own agenda for whatever reasons only she knows. Anyway, there's no outcome yet from her allegations. We will have to wait and see.

But what better way for the McCanns to get at TB but through Butler who, imo, would not take much persuading to collude in bringing about his downfall. The McCanns are as fearful of TB as they are of Amaral - despite being 'gagged', both these courageous men have made it very clear that they will continue to fight to bring about justice for Madeleine and will not be silenced.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Slartibartfast 12.12.09 14:20

Are people seriously suggesting that DB may be under the control of the McCanns?
Slartibartfast

Activity : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 12.12.09 14:28

Slartibartfast wrote:Are people seriously suggesting that DB may be under the control of the McCanns?

Yes
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.12.09 17:24

Tony Bennett wrote:Th
QUOTE FROM BRENDA RYAN

Not everyone agrees on everything someone else says, but they have the decency to respect that person's point of view and just because it does not agree with their point of view they don't go out and cause harm to people. This has now gone from name calling on the internet to affecting people's real lives, their workplaces are becoming involved and their reputations are being attacked and defamed. It is simply wrong.

UNQUOTE

Now there is much one can agree with in that paragaraph.

My question to Brenda Ryan is: Have you passed on your views to Ambersuz and Debbie Butler yet?

This has now gone from name calling on the internet to affecting people's real lives, their workplaces are becoming involved and their reputations are being attacked and defamed. It is simply wrong.
---exactly what you have done to the parents of missing Madeleine McCann Mr Bennett.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 12.12.09 18:46

Pussycat wrote:

It's died a death on the public forum over there - I imagine they are all plotting and scheming in the SS. I don't think forne minute they have seen the error of their ways

Exactly!
The last post on there was Bren's one on Thursday. I don't believe for one minute that they all suddenly got bored with the whole thing and all decided to stop posting at the same time!
I also think that they will be regrouping in the SSS and maybe employing different tactics. Until their egos get the better of them, then they'll start posting again.

ETA -- an afterthought.
Isn't it interesting that after my post about Bren further up the page, some old dog called Eddie then goes and pinches my username to start a Christmas thread?
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.12.09 19:04

baconbutty wrote:ETA -- an afterthought.
Isn't it interesting that after my post about Bren further up the page, some old dog called Eddie then goes and pinches my username to start a Christmas thread?

That Eddie avatar pops up a lot doesn't it when forums are spammed or hacked or whatever.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41839

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 12.12.09 19:20

He does pop up a lot Jill.
And having read your Muratfan thread, I'm now wondering if I should amend the ETA on my previous post, as Eddie is a particular favourite of people other than Bren & Co.

ppcorn
baconbutty
baconbutty

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 12.12.09 19:24

baconbutty wrote:He does pop up a lot Jill.
And having read your Muratfan thread, I'm now wondering if I should amend the ETA on my previous post, as Eddie is a particular favourite of people other than Bren & Co.

ppcorn

He certainly does pop up a lot.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41839

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top