The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

UPDATE - Find Madeleine official site - Page 2 Mm11

UPDATE - Find Madeleine official site - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

UPDATE - Find Madeleine official site - Page 2 Mm11

UPDATE - Find Madeleine official site - Page 2 Regist10

UPDATE - Find Madeleine official site

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UPDATE - Find Madeleine official site - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE - Find Madeleine official site

Post by Liz Eagles 26.04.17 15:33

watched ITV News today and there was a journalist who had been to PdL recently. The report showed a British couple in PdL who had Maddie luggage tags tied to the wife's handbag.
Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:
I hope Team McCann get round to their Printers pretty sharpish in anticipation of the holiday rush to stick a picture of Madeleine (aged less than 4) on your luggage.
As a matter of interest, did the wife look like a tourist? i What ruddy good is a luggage label?  If it's solidarity she's thinking then get yer backside into them there lawless hills and start digging !!!

I've just rushed over to findmadeleine.com to order a summer supply of luggage tags but alas, the site won't load.  Heavy traffic maybe or it's been swooshed away by hurricane Clarrie.

Later is another day - I can wait.
For the purpose of media reportage, this ITV report zoomed in on the handbag with the luggage tag from a British couple who just happened to be in PdL on holiday prior to the tenth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. Kate McCann is now calling it a disappearance in her latest address on the find madeleine website although Mark Rowley says it was abduction - bananas or what!

The couple with a handbag muttered something along the lines of they travel quite a bit and always use the Maddie tag on their luggage/handbag/whatever.

Now tell me that wasn't staged!
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13372

Back to top Go down

UPDATE - Find Madeleine official site - Page 2 Empty Re: UPDATE - Find Madeleine official site

Post by Verdi 26.04.17 21:00

aquila wrote:watched ITV News today and there was a journalist who had been to PdL recently. The report showed a British couple in PdL who had Maddie luggage tags tied to the wife's handbag.
Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:
I hope Team McCann get round to their Printers pretty sharpish in anticipation of the holiday rush to stick a picture of Madeleine (aged less than 4) on your luggage.
As a matter of interest, did the wife look like a tourist? i What ruddy good is a luggage label?  If it's solidarity she's thinking then get yer backside into them there lawless hills and start digging !!!

I've just rushed over to findmadeleine.com to order a summer supply of luggage tags but alas, the site won't load.  Heavy traffic maybe or it's been swooshed away by hurricane Clarrie.

Later is another day - I can wait.
For the purpose of media reportage, this ITV report zoomed in on the handbag with the luggage tag from a British couple who just happened to be in PdL on holiday prior to the tenth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. Kate McCann is now calling it a disappearance in her latest address on the find madeleine website although Mark Rowley says it was abduction - bananas or what!

The couple with a handbag muttered something along the lines of they travel quite a bit and always use the Maddie tag on their luggage/handbag/whatever.

Now tell me that wasn't staged!
Oh yeah?

UPDATE - Find Madeleine official site - Page 2 1383527915474-1712248445

.... fat lot of good that'll do.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 26.04.17 22:16

plebgate wrote:So no question and answer type interviews by the look of things - no message to Maddie in that statement above but maye we will see one in due course.

I am beginning to think there wont even be a recorded interview with them as we all know there would be comments on body language.

To avoid negativity from some of the British public but not the quiet majority I think it would be useful to get back to Portugal and answer some questions.

What better way to show "the doubters" that their "negativity" is not warranted?

Exactly- if they're so bothered about the bad things said about them go bk to Portugal and do all they could to help, dig up Murats driveway if it bloody well helps! But they wont will they. I just get angrier by the day with it all, had to take a break

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 26.04.17 22:26

How about those of us that agree on the 29th or thereabouts being the actual date saying a wee prayer THAT day instead of this ten yr nonsense anniversary, thats what i will be doing..R.I.P. dear Madeleine

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.04.17 22:26

Roxyroo wrote:
plebgate wrote:So no question and answer type interviews by the look of things - no message to Maddie in that statement above but maye we will see one in due course.

I am beginning to think there wont even be a recorded interview with them as we all know there would be comments on body language.

To avoid negativity from some of the British public but not the quiet majority I think it would be useful to get back to Portugal and answer some questions.

What better way to show "the doubters" that their "negativity" is not warranted?

Exactly- if they're so bothered about the bad things said about them go bk to Portugal and do all they could to help, dig up Murats driveway if it bloody well helps! But they wont will they. I just get angrier by the day with it all, had to take a break
empathy  I reckon we all feel like that !

BUT, once the McCircus has left town and it quietens down until the next milestone (Christmas!), it'll give Amaral time to come out and do what he's gotta do.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41729

Back to top Go down

Post by tara 26.04.17 22:31

I decided this morning that that was it, I had had enough and I wasn't going to follow this whitewash of SY 'investigation' any more and be SO FRUSTRATED like so many of us on here, but I am drawn back again always hoping to find some news that SY are treating this seriously and not chasing shadows for sake of maintaining the charade. Are there still people who believe what SY put out? It is good, though, to know that people on this amazing forum retain a sense of humour and a determination to see justice for Madeleine. Thank God for Goncalo Amaral and all the other people brave enough to put their heads above the parapet. KBO as Churchill used to say....
tara

Activity : 98

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top