The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough

Post by Phoebe 21.04.17 12:09

Ah well. Our Antipodean friends showed a flash of broadmindedness recently with a couple of articles off McCann script. It seems it will now be counterbalanced. I sincerely hope Dr. Amaral has not, as claimed, spoken to the program makers as I fear he will be misrepresented.
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough

Post by Verdi 21.04.17 12:17

pennylane wrote:  Operation Grange is nothing more than an elaborate farce.
Oye - not so much of the elaborate  shame on you !  

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.04.17 12:21

Verdi wrote:
pennylane wrote:  Operation Grange is nothing more than an elaborate farce.
Oye - not so much of the elaborate  shame on you   !  
goodpoint
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.04.17 12:22

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Not getting off to a great start there....

Unless this is the empty bed skyrocket refers to in this thread:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13948-matthew-i-have-a-couple-of-questions-for-you-re-your-bedroom-check#364119
Empty cots empty beds empty heads?

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_15

From what I've read, it rather looks like Kate McCann is braced for yet another 'swooshing' moment - at least she won't need to rehearse..

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 Kate%2Bwhoosh

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.04.17 12:31

In a Sunday Night interview to air this weekend, Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, reveal the horror of discovering Maddie’s empty bed 'next to an open window.'
-------------------------------

I'm pretty 'sure' that if ex DCI Redwood can 'shift' the original 'timelines', given by the T9, in 'signed' police statements, (as 'true') FORWARD by 45 minutes, the McS can 'shift' Madeleine to erm, actually, being in 'the bed next to an open window'!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
“The scene was stark,” Gerry tells me, "On one bed the twins lay sleeping. In the next lay only the plush cat toy Madeleine was never without."
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.04.17 12:36

jeanmonroe wrote:In a Sunday Night interview to air this weekend, Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, reveal the horror of discovering Maddie’s empty bed 'next to an open window.'
-------------------------------

I'm pretty 'sure' that if ex DCI Redwood can 'shift' the original 'timelines', given by the T9, in 'signed' police statements, (as 'true') FORWARD by 45 minutes, the McS can 'shift' Madeleine to erm, actually, being in 'the bed next to an open window'!

Yeh mate, 'no worries!' spin
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 21.04.17 13:18

Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13948-matthew-i-have-a-couple-of-questions-for-you-re-your-bedroom-check#364119

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 01_VOLUME_Ia_Page_15

From what I've read, it rather looks like Kate McCann is braced for yet another 'swooshing' moment - at least she won't need to rehearse..

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 Kate%2Bwhoosh
…ooh nice earrings!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 21.04.17 13:19

From The Mail link above:

‘An Australian TV show claims to have made a 'major breakthrough' in the Madeleine McCann case  - but won't hand its evidence to police until the programme has aired.’

Obviously a major revelation in the urgent search to find a still alive MM (not), just like the ‘urgent’ way OG follow up their ‘new’ leads. (yawn)

Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 21.04.17 13:24

Doug D wrote:From The Mail link above:

‘An Australian TV show claims to have made a 'major breakthrough' in the Madeleine McCann case  - but won't hand its evidence to police until the programme has aired.’

Obviously a major revelation in the urgent search to find a still alive MM (not), just like the ‘urgent’ way OG follow up their ‘new’ leads. (yawn)

…..yeah, like you would keep some one languishing in a "Hellish Lair" ™ while you produce and schedule your programme, bumping up the trailers and sales of newspapers in the process!
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.17 13:26

McCann source calls on “exclusive information on Madeleine mystery” to be handed over to police, immediately

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 Madeleine-mccann_1
A new furore has invaded the current atmosphere of thinly-disguised rehash Madeleine stories in anticipation of the 10th anniversary of the British toddler’s disappearance from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz.
It comes from Australia’s Channel 7 television network that has made the “bombastic announcement” (according to Portuguese media) that it has “exclusive information of proof in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann”.
Noticiassominuto website adds that the station’s Down Under team has “no intention of revealing” its information “even to police until the weekend” - when it will be transmitting its documentary in what it has itself described as a “landmark television event”.
UK tabloids add that Channel 7’s Sunday Night has already released a 40-second teaser to crank up interest in the show.
A source for the McCann’s meantime has been described as calling on the station to hand over its information immediately.
The source - which may well have been family spokesman Clarence Mitchell - has been quoted as saying that “if the Australian TV show contains any credible fresh lines of inquiry they should, of course, have been given immediately to the police”.
Credible, in this sense, may depend on the police ‘brief’ - which in the case of Operation Grange, mounted by Scotland Yard’s Metropolitan Police in 2011, has always appeared focused on an abduction scenario.
Channel 7’s documentary however purports to feature interviews with “former lead investigator Gonçalo Amaral” - the McCann’s ‘bête noir’ who has successfully dodged a million euro lawsuit over his theory that Madeleine died in the family’s holiday apartment - and criminal profiler Pat Brown, an American television personality herself who has always trashed the abduction theory.
Thus, first impressions suggest Channel 7’s show could be ready to challenge the abduction theory - although online blogs are already warning that it could be just the opposite: another bit of theatre, in other words, taking advantage of the pique in global interest.
Pat Brown has seen the teaser and written as a result:
“I fear we may simply be looking at a ratings grab of a show. I know of NO new evidence or that anyone from the Australian show has "solved the case." While it appears that this show may be allowing us to speak up about the McCanns (which is fabulous) and allowing us to finally publicly air what evidence there is (and in a major media production), I am not sure what else this show is going to be about.
"My greatest fear is that they are going to use us naysayers as dramatic bait and end the show with some "evidence" that Madeleine is alive and still has hope of being found.
“I am crossing my fingers and hoping the show won't only be about getting great ratings, appeasing the McCanns, and setting a bunch of us up to be sued. I am hoping someone who put this show together actually cares about truth and justice. But, nothing would surprise me.....”
Former PJ coordinator Gonçalo Amaral tells us that as far as he is concerned there are no new leads.
“My private life is being invaded and I don’t like it”, he added, alluding to mainstream British media stories that have been released ahead of the 10 year anniversary which falls on May 3.
The Resident too has been receiving requests for information from British tabloids, many of them apparently unaware of the Portuguese media’s longstanding ‘doubts’ in this case (click here).
To view Channel 7’s 40-second teaser: click here
natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

http://portugalresident.com/mccann-source-calls-on-%E2%80%9Cexclusive-information-on-madeleine-mystery%E2%80%9D-to-be-handed-over-to-police

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41726

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 21.04.17 13:33

"While it appears that this show may be allowing us to speak up about the McCanns (which is fabulous) and allowing us to finally publicly air what evidence there is (and in a major media production), I am not sure what else this show is going to be about.''

yet Pat Brown was happy to do it, with no knowledge of what their angle might be?   So it's more important to be on T.V. than think about the integrity of what they're doing.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 21.04.17 13:35

From Natasha’s take on the story.

‘The Source’ which may well have been family spokesman Clarence.....’

Oh Natasha, how could you suggest such a thing!!!!!????!!!!!
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 21.04.17 14:09

First​ we have​ what "Really " happened , anonymous nanny , Portugal  Europe

Next it's sighting​ in Morocco​ Africa .

Now it's​ " breakthrough " in Australia .

Where are we heading next​ on the McCann world​ tour?

Antarctica ?

Across to South America​ ( lots of lawless​ hills there​ ) 

Up to Alaska , Bigfoot/ Sasquatch got her ?

Across to Siberia​ , Russia ? Yeti , spies​ ?

Come​ on just head for Rothley and get the " breakthrough " evidence from those who Really​ do Know​ what​ happened !

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 21.04.17 14:12

ChippyM wrote:"While it appears that this show may be allowing us to speak up about the McCanns (which is fabulous) and allowing us to finally publicly air what evidence there is (and in a major media production), I am not sure what else this show is going to be about.''

yet Pat Brown was happy to do it, with no knowledge of what their angle might be?   So it's more important to be on T.V. than think about the integrity of what they're doing.

That's a really stupid thing to do  imo.  

Didn't Richard Hall talk about this and the dangers of being stitched up in the edit. I believe he was approached to do something. And he said unless he has final say on the edit. They could basically jog on.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.17 14:16

MRNOODLES wrote:
ChippyM wrote:"While it appears that this show may be allowing us to speak up about the McCanns (which is fabulous) and allowing us to finally publicly air what evidence there is (and in a major media production), I am not sure what else this show is going to be about.''

Didn't Richard Hall talk about this and the dangers of being stitched up in the edit. I believe he was approached to do something. And he said unless he has final say on the edit. They could basically jog on.
Jenny Kleeman, I believe, who turned up at one of his lectures.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.04.17 14:36

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
MRNOODLES wrote:

Jenny Kleeman, I believe, who turned up at one of his lectures.
Just a point about Richard Hall having the 'final say on the edit', which, yes, is exactly what he did ask for.

It was really Richard's way of saying: 'No, I don't want anything to do with your documentary", for he would know very well that no media could possibly ever agree to someone telling them: "Can you leave this bit out, please - oh, and that bit, as well".  It never ever happens.  

I recall that Jenny Kleeman tried to seduce him into participating with the initial chat-up line: "I have watched your films and found them very interesting".  He sussed straightaway that if Kleeman did any filming, they would play him as a conspiracy nutcase and probably have showed a clip of him talking about UFOs to try and drive the point home to viewers.

The 'True Story of Madeleine McCann' would never have been mentioned to viewers, let alone explained.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 21.04.17 14:42

sar wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:

…ooh nice earrings!

Here we have kate demonstrating the size of the whopper she is about to say spin

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.17 14:46

Hobs wrote:
sar wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:

…ooh nice earrings!

Here we have kate demonstrating the size of the whopper she is about to say spin
Not to mention how she demonstrates staggering backwards from the force of the gust of wind that blew the curtains into the room then miraculously tucked themselves back in behind the bed big grin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 Empty Re;Madeleine McCann,Australian programme

Post by willowthewisp 21.04.17 15:14

Doug D wrote:From Natasha’s take on the story.

‘The Source’ which may well have been family spokesman Clarence.....’

Oh Natasha, how could you suggest such a thing!!!!!????!!!!!
Do not forget the Pink one was where over 12-18 months ago,New PR Company and the deliberate Mis-information to Madeleine McCann's disappearance-Abduction, during that Tour.Operation stGrange?
Just as Hobbs has stated,the Pink One and Madeleine's Parents have used a certain word that can be found in most"Homocide"Units throughout the World?
yet Scotland Yards finest,sir Bernard Hogan Howe have made a"Faux Pah"quickly correcting themselves to a disappearance on London's LBC Radio?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 21.04.17 15:56

Bet the 'twins' can't wait to get 'home' today and ask mummy and daddy, 'what do you think this new evidence is about our sister, we've read about, plastered all over the daily papers, today?'

'Guess, we'll all just have to wait until Sunday to find out, kids'

'Bummer, can we go and play 'Hunt For The PDL Burglator' on our iPads?'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.04.17 16:17

jeanmonroe wrote:Bet the 'twins' can't wait to get 'home' today and ask mummy and daddy, 'what do you think this new evidence is about our sister, we've read about, plastered all over the daily papers, today?'

'Bummer!'

Ask uncle Clarence darlings! nails
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 21.04.17 16:26

jeanmonroe wrote:Bet the 'twins' can't wait to get 'home' today and ask mummy and daddy, 'what do you think this new evidence is about our sister, we've read about, plastered all over the daily papers, today?'

'Bummer, can we go and play 'Hunt for the PDL burglator' on our iPads?'
The McCanns have already got this line of questioning covered by issuing a statement urging the TV crew to tell the Police.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 21.04.17 18:21

RosieandSam wrote:Sunday Night: April 23

April 19th, 2017 By David Knox 4 comments

Madeleine McCann's parents urge Australian TV crew to hand over 'new evidence' to police amid claims of 'major' breakthrough - Page 2 2017-04-19_1644

Is there an App I can get that puts a mask over the faces of these two?

Every time I see them I want to punch my tablet.  lol
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top