The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") - Page 10 Mm11

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") - Page 10 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") - Page 10 Mm11

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") - Page 10 Regist10

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared")

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") - Page 10 Empty Re: **NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared")

Post by Verdi 22.04.17 20:47

oatlandish wrote:
I will return here, I promise.  As it is, we are getting into areas that I cannot really explore further prior to the Sky TV film airing.  We do try to take a different perspective on things in that; I will be interested to hear the views from the forum afterwards.
There has been much forum activity this day so forgive me if I've missed something.  What areas are 'we' getting into that 'you' cannot explore further prior to the Sky TV film airing?

I was under the impression, maybe mistakingly, that you are more than familiar with the case of missing Madeleine McCann as your name has cropped up over the years on more than one occasion - so what are you exploring - this forum for some reason?  You have already completed your input with the Australian production to be aired on Sunday and the Daily Mirror supplement - does your contribution to Sky TV cover a different angle that forces your reticence?

You must excuse my cynicism but Sky TV and News have so far shown an undeserved bias towards the McCann faction - I'm not anticipating a volte-face from the Murdoch empire.  When is this Sky TV 'film' due to be aired?  Has it been produced in collaboration with the Portuguese police, the Metropolitan police, or indeed any official body that is or has been actively involved with the investigation of Madeleine McCann's disappearance - or is it just another spin to detract from the serious work of crime solution?

From where I'm standing this appears to be yet another attempt to divert attention away from the truth, it's par for the course as has been apparent time and time again over the past 10 years.

What part do you play in this masquerade?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

**NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared") - Page 10 Empty Re: **NEW** Daily Mirrors, 18, 21 & 22 Apr - EX-DETECTIVE COLIN SUTTON IS ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING TO THIS THREAD (was: Daily Mirror, 18 Apr 2017 "What REALLY happened the night Madeleine disappeared")

Post by Tony Bennett 22.04.17 21:01

Verdi wrote:
oatlandish wrote:
I will return here, I promise.  As it is, we are getting into areas that I cannot really explore further prior to the Sky TV film airing.  We do try to take a different perspective on things in that; I will be interested to hear the views from the forum afterwards.
There has been much forum activity this day so forgive me if I've missed something.  What areas are 'we' getting into that 'you' cannot explore further prior to the Sky TV film airing?

Prostitute?

"I'll say anything, do anything, as long as the money's all right. And it's quite a good make if you're working for Rupert Murdoch...and he pays double if my work comes out in the Sun and SKY News! I just need to learn my lines".

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 22.04.17 21:41

Don't read this, if you have a weak stomach or have an allergic reaction to BS:
Line of enquiry
Does mystery phone call hold the key to finding Madeline McCann’s abductor?

New lead suggets Portuguese cops were called to break-in miles from where the tot was snatched - just as search began.
A MYSTERY call reporting a burglary minutes after Madeleine McCann went missing could hold the key to finding her abductor.
Portuguese cops were called to a break-in nine miles from where the tot was snatched as the frantic search began.
The new lead was buried in Portuguese police files.
A detailed analysis of police phone records for the first time reveals how the National Republican Guard police station in nearby Lagos received a call 16 minutes after Madeleine was reported missing – diverting them in the other direction.
One of the only patrol cars on duty was sent to respond to an incident in the town of Odiaxere, northeast of Praia da Luz.
The new lead suggests local police received a call 16 minutes after Madeleine was reported missing
The vital lost hour is now being probed as investigators focus on the theory that the triggering of a burglar alarm could have been used as a ploy to cover the abductor’s escape.

The burglary call was made from a building in the Portuguese capital of Lisbon owned by Securitas Direct Portugal – a firm contracted to oversee alarm systems.
It can also be revealed that traces of Madeleine’s scent from her clothes were not picked up on the night she vanished because local sniffer dogs were attending a police function hundreds of miles away.
Two untrained dogs failed to pick up any clues in the crucial first minutes. But the day after, trained dogs followed a trail to apartment 5C, two doors from where the McCanns were staying, that was reportedly unoccupied.

Scotland Yard are eager to trace two blond-haired men seen on the balcony of that apartment at 2.30pm on the day of Madeleine’s disappearance.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3390706/does-mystery-phone-call-hold-the-key-to-finding-madeline-mccanns-abductor/

After reading this guff, can anyone tell me why it was necessary to LIE about "jemmied shutters" if  the above garbage story is true?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 22.04.17 21:45

We do try to take a different perspective on things in that; I will be interested to hear the views from the forum afterwards.

Am I correct in interpreting the above statement to mean that the Sky program Mr. Sutton refers to is a joint venture between himself and the program makers (We?) and that he had a direct influence on the "perspective" of this program? If so can we expect to hear him clearly explain why the parents came under suspicion - The complete lack of any evidence to support abduction, the revised and contradictory statements from them and other witnesses, the findings of the blood and cadaver dogs, the forensic evidence? Any program which ignores these facts cannot possibly be described as an accurate or comprehensive review of the "disappearance" of the child.  
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 22.04.17 22:06

sallypelt wrote:Don't read this, if you have a weak stomach or have an allergic reaction to BS:
Line of enquiry

New lead suggets Portuguese cops were called to break-in miles from where the tot was snatched - just as search began.
A MYSTERY call reporting a burglary minutes after Madeleine McCann went missing could hold the key to finding her abductor.
Portuguese cops were called to a break-in nine miles from where the tot was snatched as the frantic search began.
A detailed analysis of police phone records for the first time reveals how the National Republican Guard police station in nearby Lagos received a call 16 minutes after Madeleine was reported missing – diverting them in the other direction.
One of the only patrol cars on duty was sent to respond to an incident in the town of Odiaxere, northeast of Praia da Luz.
The new lead suggests local police received a call 16 minutes after Madeleine was reported missing
The vital lost hour is now being probed as investigators focus on the theory that the triggering of a burglar alarm could have been used as a ploy to cover the abductor’s escape.

The burglary call was made from a building in the Portuguese capital of Lisbon owned by Securitas Direct Portugal – a firm contracted to oversee alarm systems.
It can also be revealed that traces of Madeleine’s scent from her clothes were not picked up on the night she vanished because local sniffer dogs were attending a police function hundreds of miles away.
Two untrained dogs failed to pick up any clues in the crucial first minutes. But the day after, trained dogs followed a trail to apartment 5C, two doors from where the McCanns were staying, that was reportedly unoccupied.

Scotland Yard are eager to trace two blond-haired men seen on the balcony of that apartment at 2.30pm on the day of Madeleine’s disappearance.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3390706/does-mystery-phone-call-hold-the-key-to-finding-madeline-mccanns-abductor/

After reading this guff, can anyone tell me why it was necessary to LIE about "jemmied shutters" if  the above garbage story is true?
What madness is this? If the police had been called to investigate a traffic accident, a drunk and disorderly incident, reported dangerous driving, someone peeing in public or spraying graffiti would they suggest it was deliberately staged so Madeleine, miles away, could be abducted? All the Algarve's sniffer dogs were at a police function, in their best bibs and tuckers presumably.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 22.04.17 22:26

Phoebe wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Don't read this, if you have a weak stomach or have an allergic reaction to BS:
Line of enquiry

What madness is this? If the police had been called to investigate a traffic accident, a drunk and disorderly incident, reported dangerous driving, someone peeing in public or spraying graffiti would they suggest it was deliberately staged so Madeleine, miles away, could be abducted? All the Algarve's sniffer dogs were at a police function, in their best bibs and tuckers presumably.
The first call to police is logged at 10.41pm and the GNR arrived from Oxidare at around 11pm. How did the abductors KNOW that Kate wouldn't make her check at 9.30pm instead of Matt? If she did the alarm would have been raised before the burglary call from Oxidare came through so this is nonsense or are the writers of this rubbish claiming to know the exact moment Madeleine was abducted at? Is so, from whom did they get this information?
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.04.17 22:29

Madeleine wasn't reported missing until 10:50, nearly an hour after the McCanns alleged she went missing, and Scotland Yard say 15 minutes later there was a burglary report?  Big whoop! How would alleged kidnappers know what time police were going to be called in order to divert them at just the right time? This smacks of sheer desperation on the part of beleaguered operation grange (SY).

Interesting SY are now referencing sniffer dogs, but not of course the blood and cadaver dogs that hit on all things McCann.  Besides if SY were legitimately reviewing this case, they would have discovered long ago that several witnesses claimed the McCanns and tapasnik friends were searching for Maddie 30-40 minutes earlier than the 10:00 time they claimed.  liar 

Britain's finest....... at avoiding the elephant in the room!

imo
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.04.17 22:32

sallypelt wrote:
Oh come on salypelt, play the game - this is Sunday tabloid extravaganza!  Take it for what it's worth, entertainment value if nothing else - either that or..
banghead

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 22.04.17 22:39

Phoebe wrote:
Line of enquiry

" A new lead " 

Is that what all the police sniffer dogs were​ at the police​ function​ for​ ?

Dog treats​ , bones and a tennis ball​ to play with​ 

Were they being​ retrained​ in sniffing out B.S just send them​ along​ to the Sun office​ they'd have​ a whale of​ a time​ !

I thought it apart​ment 5 j that​ was empty and the dogs​ showed interest in ? 

Do they​ seriously get paid​ for writing​ utter rubbish​ like​ this​ ? 

I clearly​ spent years in the wrong job , but I prefer​ to sleep at night with​ a clear​ conscience .

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.04.17 22:41

Verdi wrote:
sallypelt wrote:
Oh come on salypelt, play the game - this is Sunday tabloid extravaganza!  Take it for what it's worth, entertainment value if nothing else - either that or..
banghead
All that money and all these years later, and that's the best they can come up with! boohoo
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 22.04.17 22:57

Tony Bennett wrote:
Verdi wrote:
oatlandish wrote:

Prostitute?

"I'll say anything, do anything, as long as the money's all right. And it's quite a good make if you're working for Rupert Murdoch...and he pays double if my work comes out in the Sun and SKY News! I just need to learn my lines".
Looks that way doesn't it.  

Yeah I have my opinions but hell, show me the Boulton & Watts and I'll be your b*tch and say whatever you want me to.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.04.17 23:01

oatlandish wrote:I have great faith in the abilities of these dogs in general.  On the handful of occasions I used (different) dogs operationally they were reliable in that they directed us to areas where forensic material was found.  I accept that dog findings alone are not evidential.  

One of the areas of this case where my understanding is lacking is what happened after Eddie and Keela indicated - how the material was then analysed and how it came to be discounted.
I'm getting mixed messages here outlandish - sorry oatlandish (genuine mistake)!  No, stand alone dog alerts are not evidential but corroborated by forensic analysis, they become a catalyst for crime solution - this area of evidence in the case of Madeleine McCann's disappearance is pivotal to understanding her fate.

Again I say, you have clearly been following this case since the beginning (or thereabouts) yet you claim to be hazy about the chain of evidence - probably the most debated subject above all others - the British Forensic Science Service analysis of material harvested as a result of the EVRD and blood dog alerts, from apartment 5a Ocean Club and the Renault Scenic rented by the McCanns?

You feel competent enough to give the benefit of your expertise to an Australian television network, the UK tabloid Daily Mirror and a forthcoming Sky TV 'film' despite being hazy about probably the most, if not the most, important evidence in the Madeleine McCann case?  I think I'm beginning to understand your choice of forum user name.

One more question before I conclude - why did you register with CMoMM at this late stage?  Was it to promote the proposed Sky TV 'film' you mention?  I can't think it was to learn from the years of slog undertaken by various members or to participate in discussion because, as I say, you already consider yourself qualified to represent this highly controversial case by involvement with TV and press outlets.  You baffle me - if that's your objective then I'm not interested!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 22.04.17 23:10

Keitei wrote:@Oatlandish

Did you read what John Stalker said?

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490254/McCanns-hiding-big-secret-police-chief-claims.html

Then we have Lee Rainbow, who at the time was senior behavioural investigation consultant at the National Policing Improvement Agency

"The potential involvement of the family in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann cannot be discarded, and it can be considered that, when pondering the basis for research, this hypothesis deserves as much attention as the criminal with sexual motivations that has been previously prioritised."
I don't believe Mark Harrison had any delusions either.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 23.04.17 6:05

As Colin has joined CMOMM for 'Ten years on, parents of missing Madeleine McCann cling to hope', here we have a quote by Colin in 2012 from:

Five years on, parents of missing Madeleine McCann cling to hope

Cop: Parents have to believe

I asked Colin Sutton, a former chief inspector of London's Metropolitan Police, for his take on what may be going on behind the scenes. Could Madeleine really be alive after all this time?

"Technically, you have to use these media opportunities to get help," he said, "you can't stress in an appeal that she may be dead or you are switching people off."

Sutton, who was in the police's murder squad, then told me about some depressing statistics that all those involved in the police case review would be fully aware of.

"If a person is missing for more than 48 hours, there is a 90 percent chance that they won't be coming back. A lot of the team will be thinking that she simply isn't alive," he said.

It's a fact, he added, that the McCanns also would have had to face and that while police officers would have been sensitive, they certainly wouldn't have shied from it as a distinct possibility.

"They would have been told she is dead," Sutton said, "and they would have accepted that, but they, as her parents, also have to believe that she will be found one day."

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic18177.html
----

Nothing much has changed for Colin in the past five years, then, except he is still using "these media opportunities" to promote the idea that "the parents have to believe she will be found one day",

oh, and he has a new book on the horizon.

Here's an old one from Lazzeri that gives Colin a mention:
http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Madeleine_-_6_Years_Gone.html

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41894

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.04.17 8:58

Patience wrote:Colin,

Is it you writing this book?

As the 10th anniversary of Maddie's disappearance approaches next month, the investigator has analysed multiple theories for a new book. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4435038/Did-Madeleine-McCann-wander-accident.html

If it is, I hope he completes his research to the point of what happened with the forensics from this case. Earlier in this thread he said he didn't have much knowledge of this. Or maybe like the dogs, they don't really warrant inclusion.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Sleuth 23.04.17 9:00

Two words apply to this whole case in my view and once realised everything else makes  perfect sense.
From police to media and to famous people all backing the same suspect story.

Why?

National Security!
Lord Sleuth
Lord Sleuth

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.04.17 9:11

Phoebe wrote:
Line of enquiry

What was on the menu for the dogs I wonder - was it one bark for the best risotto ever and two barks for a  doggie strawberry voddie?

I have never heard such utter (dogs) bullux in all my born days.

Does anyone read this stuff before it is published?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.04.17 9:25

plebgate wrote:
Phoebe wrote:..........snipped..........What madness is this? If the police had been called to investigate a traffic accident, a drunk and disorderly incident, reported dangerous driving, someone peeing in public or spraying graffiti would they suggest it was deliberately staged so Madeleine, miles away, could be abducted? All the Algarve's sniffer dogs were at a police function, in their best bibs and tuckers presumably.
What was on the menu for the dogs I wonder - was it one bark for the best risotto ever and two barks for a  doggie strawberry voddie?

I have never heard such utter (dogs) bullux in all my born days.

Does anyone read this stuff before it is published?

They should have asked for doggie bags.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 23.04.17 9:48

*Imagine Billy Connolly saying this*

F**K OFF!

The theory dismisses the highly trained death dogs.  But use the excuse of untrained sniffer dogs missing a scent.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 23.04.17 10:02

The McCanns themselves have put out the only 3 outcomes of this, it just depends upon which 1 a lie detector will pick up.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Activity : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 23.04.17 10:18

So this is based on the GNR dogs picking something up in Apartment 5J.

It turned out to be a fridge inside, left open with rotting meat and vegetables. As discussed here,  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10399-the-fridge

The report is here,  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/GNR_SNIFFER.htm

Of course this hatchet job article fails to mention the fact that the dogs could only work with what they're given to 'sniff' and the objects were selected by the McCanns. They provided a towel (could have been used by all family members), an item of clothing (no guarantee it was worn by M. or hadn't been washed) and a blanket. (again, this could have been used by all family members and not necessarily M.)

So the dogs weren't much use if we're to believe the article but even though they weren't trained in the same way Martin Grime's dogs were and may have been given suspect scents to follow, they did pick up a scent that led to somewhere where rotting meat had been stored....just like the dogs did in the hire car later. What a coincidence.
ChippyM

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 23.04.17 10:22

Keitei wrote:@Oatlandish

Did you read what John Stalker said?

McCanns 'are hiding a big secret', former police chief claims

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-490254/McCanns-hiding-big-secret-police-chief-claims.html

Then we have Lee Rainbow, who at the time was senior behavioural investigation consultant at the National Policing Improvement Agency

"The potential involvement of the family in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann cannot be discarded, and it can be considered that, when pondering the basis for research, this hypothesis deserves as much attention as the criminal with sexual motivations that has been previously prioritised."
John Stalker was /is bang on in his observations. The problem he had when investigating the RUC is that in all frankness, nobody wanted an investigation into the deaths of suspected terrorists, just a multiple of repeat perfomances. The RUC policy would have defeated terrorism a lot earlier if left to get on with it.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 23.04.17 10:41

Just a thought, have any of the broadsheets commented on this article? I'm not going to say what I think of those who believe the Sun/Mirror/Star as it might hurt someone's feelings but does anybody on here have the inclination that the Telegraph and the Times are holding back waiting for the landslide to crash so that they can scoop up and expose the establishment for the rotten deceitful body that it is.
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Sleuth 23.04.17 10:56

Captain_Pugwash wrote:Just a thought, have any of the broadsheets commented on this article? I'm not going to say what I think of those who believe the Sun/Mirror/Star as it might hurt someone's feelings but does anybody on here have the inclination that the Telegraph and the Times are holding back waiting for the landslide to crash so that they can scoop up and expose the establishment for the rotten deceitful body that it is.
No.
Lord Sleuth
Lord Sleuth

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain_Pugwash 23.04.17 11:00

Lord Sleuth wrote:
Captain_Pugwash wrote:Just a thought, have any of the broadsheets commented on this article? I'm not going to say what I think of those who believe the Sun/Mirror/Star as it might hurt someone's feelings but does anybody on here have the inclination that the Telegraph and the Times are holding back waiting for the landslide to crash so that they can scoop up and expose the establishment for the rotten deceitful body that it is.
No.
Is this a no to the fact that any of the broadsheets have commented on this article?
Captain_Pugwash
Captain_Pugwash

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top