The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner - Page 4 Mm11

Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner - Page 4 Mm11

Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner - Page 4 Regist10

Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner - Page 4 Empty Re: Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner

Post by Verdi 03.06.17 23:32

I'm more interested to know exactly what this charity does for missing people and how they support the families of missing people.

I've always thought Dame Esther Rantzen to be a gatekeeper through the medium  of her Childline creation, another associate of Missing People, CEOP and more.  I'm more than suspicious of the Missing People Charity's true purpose.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner - Page 4 Empty Re: Simon Cowell tips Missing People's Choir with Kate McCann as Britain's Got Talent winner

Post by Liz Eagles 03.06.17 23:44

I registered for Child Rescue Alert. There hasn't been one.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13378

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 05.06.17 18:04

raised £ 6790
which is 0.32% of the salary bill for 2016 !
Sometimes things are just NOT worth doing.
P

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41814

Back to top Go down

Post by Brookers 05.06.17 19:27

I too have registered for child alert all I got was a text asking for money
Brookers

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 05.06.17 22:36

A blog by Steel Magnolia (Ironside)

[size=40]MISSING PEOPLE - PACT OF SILENCE[/size]
http://pactofsilence.blogspot.ca/2012/07/great-charity-scam.html
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.06.17 7:21

HiDeHo wrote:A blog by Steel Magnolia (Ironside)

[size=40]MISSING PEOPLE - PACT OF SILENCE[/size]
http://pactofsilence.blogspot.ca/2012/07/great-charity-scam.html

Great link.

I can tell you from direct involvement that what it says is true.

"The most dramatic subversion of charities comes in the form of national and local governments directing taxpayers’ money to charities to perform work which would otherwise be undertaken either directly by the public body or through the employment of a private enterprise contractor".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 07.06.17 0:10

If Cowell has tipped them to win then I am gonna bung a tenner on that they wont.

It's all a load of rollocks imo.  People fall for all this rubbish year after year.   Never watched the programme and never will.   I wish they would get rid of these talent shows BORING.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.06.17 1:53

'The website CRASHED, because so many people were trying to make donations' (OWTTE) said granddad Pete (Pete Boxall)

Can't 'wait' to see the 'donation' stats/figures for 2017 in the 'accounts' of Missing People charidy!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Yorkshirgel 13.06.17 9:26

K will stoop to anything to bring in some money.
Yorkshirgel
Yorkshirgel

Activity : 178

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top