The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Mm11

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Mm11

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Regist10

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance

Post by jeanmonroe 27.03.17 14:15

'snipped' from quote above:

"No charges were brought due to lack of evidence.''
------------------------------------

Sounds like when the PJ 'shelved' their first investigation!

And 'confirmed' in a 'recent' court case, iirc! winkwink
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance

Post by jeanmonroe 27.03.17 15:14

DE: "Someone knows what happened and it's time they came forward."

Well, D Payne knows 'a few things, he considers, are relevant and pertinent to discovering the material truth' (about a 3 years old child's 'disappearance') that he refused to tell an interviewing police officer, dosn't he?.

About 'time' he 'came forward', don't you think, Dave?

Did you and Arthur 'ask' him about the 'few things' he 'knows', Dave?

Thought NOT!

"But he has kept in contact with the probe..." (DE)

'Nic, Nic, it's RUC Dave on the phone, wanting to know and still trying his hardest to find out what we and the PJ have 'got'. He says, 'pinky promise', he won't tell the McCan'ts'

DE: "They can't keep it to themselves and research has shown they always confide in someone else."

'said, Tapas '1' to Tapas '2' to Tapas '3' etc.,'
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 27.03.17 15:23

Jeanmonroe:

‘Another 'serious' question.

How 'much' money did Dave and Arthur ('Grabbit&Leggit) 'receive' from the Madeleine's 'fund' to 'fund' their 'professional' erm, 'investigation'?’

Easy one that Jean. Just look in the Fund accounts.

What do you mean there’s nothing that can be identified in them (just £421k unclassified campaign costs)?

Try the Alphaig Ltd accounts then.

Well bugger me, nothing in them either and after the company was incorporated on 8th June 2009, seemingly to do a couple of months ‘work’, then AJC applied to dissolve the company on 9th May 2011, having posted just these accounts:

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Alphai10

So where did the money (assuming there was some) go or was it a "back pocket' job?
Doug D

Activity : 5284

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 27.03.17 15:46

Doug D wrote:Jeanmonroe:

‘Another 'serious' question.

How 'much' money did Dave and Arthur ('Grabbit&Leggit) 'receive' from the Madeleine's 'fund' to 'fund' their 'professional' erm, 'investigation'?’

Easy one that Jean. Just look in the Fund accounts.

What do you mean there’s nothing that can be identified in them (just £421k unclassified campaign costs)?

Try the Alphaig Ltd accounts then.

Well bugger me, nothing in them either and after the company was incorporated on 8th June 2009, seemingly to do a couple of months ‘work’, then AJC applied to dissolve the company on 9th May 2011, having posted just these accounts:

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Alphai10

So where did the money (assuming there was some) go or was it a "back pocket' job?

Well, "if you (Madeleine's Fund) pays peanuts, you gets monkeys!"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 27.03.17 16:49

Get'emGonçalo wrote:And with all the millions of pounds they've had available to them that they've supposedly used on forensically testing the twins hair and the hire car etc., they haven't been able to commission dogs to do their own search of the lawless hills where Maddie is believed to be languishing?

Righto.
Good point GEG, but don't forget now - dogs are incredibly unreliable according to some.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 27.03.17 16:55

Thanks ChippyM.

So Edgar believes what he reads in the papers. Tut tut!
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 27.03.17 17:00

plebgate wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:And with all the millions of pounds they've had available to them that they've supposedly used on forensically testing the twins hair and the hire car etc., they haven't been able to commission dogs to do their own search of the lawless hills where Maddie is believed to be languishing?

Righto.
Good point GEG, but don't forget now - dogs are incredibly unreliable according to some.

Lassie ?

Rin Tin Tin ?

Littlest Hobo ?

Pudsey ( dog not bear !) 

Scooby-Doo​ ? 

Muttley ? 
Still​ no good ? 

Wait I know Skippy he was always so reliable       lol4

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe 27.03.17 17:09

It was a "well planned" abduction, probably involving some "surveillance of the apartment". So well-planned that  Mr. Ab. Doctor didn't bring a car and had to gallop through the public streets carrying Madeleine until he allegedly ran into the Smiths  - at least that's what Redwood tells us after his "Eureka" moment. Did he not tell you this Dave, you still being so close to the investigation an' all?
Phoebe

Activity : 3046

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR 27.03.17 18:05

Richard D. Hall wrote:A mainstream full front page headline about Madeleine on the Monday of the week my national speaking tour commences when I will be releasing a new film about Madeleine.  Strange that, because exactly the same happened last year.

The McCanns  and all their lackeys must be absolutely terrified.  I wondered why there was this headline.  I read the tripe that was written.  Do newspapers really think we believe all this rubbish.  Looking forward to your new film.
Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Imagegif
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Activity : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Irene 2 27.03.17 18:50

Rehashed rubbish from McCann non-transparent Co Ltd. The stench of desperation is overwhelming. Now spread far and wide, they are not cleared of involvement in Maddie's disappearance and they are never likely to be cleared. All down to themselves and their dumb arrogance. It had to happen one day. 
Best wishes and thanks to Richard D. Hall and Rocky. We're all looking forward to the next installments.

high5
Irene 2

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Empty Joe public

Post by Brightonboy 27.03.17 19:39

First post! Guilty of not paying a lot of attention to Madeleine's story, initially I remember thinking the parents were cold, Gerry annoying but apart from that I honestly didn't have an opinion, I reluctantly watched the Shannon Mathews drama on the BBC recently, saw the remarks re madeleine McCann and started to look on the internet that's when I stumbled upon this site!!! Wow!!! Spent hours and hours over the last few weeks watching the videos and reading as much info as I can on this site, amazing research, massive appreciation at the work that's been done here.

Just arrived home from work and my partner says 'youll be upset with your theories about the McCanns because a top detective has said that she has defienetly been abducted and the mccanns aren't involved at all' and that's what we are up against, the majority of the British public believe the bullshit that's fed to them, keep up the good work, the tide will turn and the truth will come out in the end, we can live in hope
Brightonboy

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 27.03.17 19:41

Hello and welcome Brightonboy, have you read this ebook?
http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner
The Captain (& Chief Faffer) Oh yeah, and Forum Owner

Activity : 42054

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonboy 27.03.17 19:50

Hi yes I've read it, I think the truth lies in the facts, I feel it's easy to run away with theories and it complicates issues, the things that have fascinated me apart from the breathtaking skills of the dogs, is body language, writing analysis, I think the Portuguese priest may have some answers, whether they ever get told who knows,
Brightonboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonboy 27.03.17 19:51

Thanks for the welcome also, much appreciated
Brightonboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MTSTAR 27.03.17 20:04

Brightonboy wrote:Hi yes I've read it, I think the truth lies in the facts, I feel it's easy to run away with theories and it complicates issues, the things that have fascinated me apart from the breathtaking skills of the dogs, is body language, writing analysis, I think the Portuguese priest may have some answers, whether they ever get told who knows,

Hi, I think you're spot on about the Priests.  I think one in particular knows quite a lot.
MTSTAR
MTSTAR

Activity : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.03.17 20:47

MTSTAR wrote:Do newspapers really think we believe all this rubbish.
Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Imagegif
I don't believe they care much one way or the other

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.03.17 20:54

MTSTAR wrote:I think you're spot on about the Priests.  I think one in particular knows quite a lot.
Yeh - and the very reverend name is Father Haynes Hubbard

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia 27.03.17 22:08

Hey Brighton boy what do think about this video verdi has posted ??
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 27.03.17 23:49

petunia wrote:Hey Brighton boy what do think about this video verdi has posted ??
A bit pink around the gills winkwink ?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 27.03.17 23:58

They've got two lovely children. Three. Three. I meant three. Honestly I meant three. Can we cut and do it again? Did you get my wristband in.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.17 0:06

Last night the Mail, on the balls as always, reports..

Who is protecting Maddie's kidnapper? Detective who spent three years probing the disappearance claims her abductor has confessed to a friend and McCann may still be ALIVE

>  Detective Dave Edgar believes the abductor confided in a friend or relative
>  He was hired to investigate after Portuguese police archived the 2007 case
>  Edgar believes Madeleine, who would be turning 14 in May, could still be alive.

A detective who spent three years looking for Madeleine McCann has claimed her abductor told someone else about the crime.  
Detective inspector Dave Edgar, 60, believes the kidnapper is being protected and is urging those with information to come forward. 
He is sure parents Kate and Gerry McCann were not involved and said the disappearance was intricately planned.

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 3EA9C49D00000578-0-image-a-1_1490566409547

Thinks.... err - nah it's gone

aaagh

For the purpose of the post - this is the punchline..

Edgar also believes she could still be alive.  
He said: 'Until such time that a body is found it is a live investigation and there is always hope [Madeleine is alive].'

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Eddie%20and%20keela

Earlier in March, Portuguese crime expert Moita Flores made the outrageous claim Madeleine died in an apartment in the resort.
----------

Funny how the dogs are always ignored innit?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.17 0:16

JRP wrote:They've got two lovely children. Three. Three. I meant three. Honestly I meant three. Can we cut and do it again? Did you get my wristband in.
Good quality wristband - watch my lips - good quality wristband - repeat after me - g o o d  q u a l i t y  w r i s t b a n d ....

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 28.03.17 0:23

Verdi wrote:
JRP wrote:They've got two lovely children. Three. Three. I meant three. Honestly I meant three. Can we cut and do it again? Did you get my wristband in.
Good quality wristband - watch my lips - good quality wristband - repeat after me - g o o d  q u a l i t y  w r i s t b a n d ....

Absolutely. G g g good quality wristband, and two lovely children. Oh B*ll*cks. Cut!
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 28.03.17 0:56

JRP wrote:
Verdi wrote:

Absolutely. G g g good quality wristband, and two lovely children. Oh B*ll*cks. Cut!
laugh

Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Kate_g10            Former Detective Inspector Dave Edgar says the motive for taking Madeleine was sexual and insists her parents had nothing to do with her disappearance - Page 3 Dave%2BEdgar%252C%2Bthe%2BCheshire%2BDetective_image001

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Brightonboy 28.03.17 7:49

I guess you've got to ask yourself what the priest has been told that still allows him to forgive the mccanns enough to befriend them? Theories.... something along the lines of madeleine died while playing with one of our doctor friends, he was throwing her in the air and catching her and he dropped her and she accidentally died, we covered it up because he would've been struck off as there was evidence we were illegally sedating the kids at night? Would a scenario like that be enough for the priest to forgive and keep quiet while still remaining friendly? It's gotta be an accidental death story it's just what have they told him as a reason it had to be covered up? Obviously speculating
Brightonboy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top