The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What Do The McCann Supporters See That We Don't?  - Page 2 Mm11

What Do The McCann Supporters See That We Don't?  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

What Do The McCann Supporters See That We Don't?  - Page 2 Mm11

What Do The McCann Supporters See That We Don't?  - Page 2 Regist10

What Do The McCann Supporters See That We Don't?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What Do The McCann Supporters See That We Don't?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do The McCann Supporters See That We Don't?

Post by Tony Bennett 15.03.17 21:06

JRP wrote:I would say that Eddie and Keela were 100% successful in all their cases. The idea that they alerted to a coconut shell is an attempt to discredit them, as are the alerts to sea bass and dirty nappies.
Just for the record, the so-called 'coconut' found at that sinister 'children's home of death', Haut la Garenne in Jersey, was found to contain 1.6% collagen.

Which effectively proved that the item examined was a human or animal skull.  

That was a very inconvenient result (like the first DNA test on body fluids foud in the McCanns' apartment), so the powers-that-be got the detective off the case, found another more malleable one, and arranged (so they said) for the item to be retested by someone else.

What a surprise when the second test found no collagen - and was declared a coconut. 

The mainstream media reported the second test result. But not the firs.

To find out the first test result you have to go to the internet.

----

P.S.  Jimmy Savile was a regular visitor to Haut la Garenne. Edward Heath's boat 'Morning Cloud' regularly moored at St. Helier, Jersey, and he took boys from the home out for the day. The website of photojournalist Mike Gunnill was once plastered with hundreds of photos of Haut la Garenne. Until we mentioned this on CMOMM. Strange characters, all

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

What Do The McCann Supporters See That We Don't?  - Page 2 Empty Re: What Do The McCann Supporters See That We Don't?

Post by sandancer 15.03.17 21:46

Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
sandancer wrote:My friend is going​ into​ hospital soon for surgery I introduced her to some great​ reading whilst confined 

The PJ Files 

The​ Truth of the Lie .

Don't forget PeterMac's free e-book: http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
..... and for it's recuperation qualities along with it's soporific properties - a novelette.....

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

PeteMacs book is next​ on my list    thumbsup

Verdi.  I'm​  not sure vomiting​ would be good for her​ recuperation ,  morphine is enough to help her​ sleep  coffee

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by JulieC 15.03.17 22:21

sandancer wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
sandancer wrote:My friend is going​ into​ hospital soon for surgery I introduced her to some great​ reading whilst confined 

The PJ Files 

The​ Truth of the Lie .

Don't forget PeterMac's free e-book: http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
..... and for it's recuperation qualities along with it's soporific properties - a novelette.....

madeleine by KATE MCCANN

PeteMacs book is next​ on my list    thumbsup

Verdi.  I'm​  not sure vomiting​ would be good for her​ recuperation ,  morphine is enough to help her​ sleep  coffee

Peter Macs book is excellent, as is Goncalo Amarals which I've just finished reading. About time the ban on it being sold here was lifted.
JulieC

Activity : 160

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top