The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Parents say they will keep fighting libel battle with ex-cop and bring their daughter home - Page 2 Mm11

Parents say they will keep fighting libel battle with ex-cop and bring their daughter home - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Parents say they will keep fighting libel battle with ex-cop and bring their daughter home - Page 2 Mm11

Parents say they will keep fighting libel battle with ex-cop and bring their daughter home - Page 2 Regist10

Parents say they will keep fighting libel battle with ex-cop and bring their daughter home

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parents say they will keep fighting libel battle with ex-cop and bring their daughter home - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents say they will keep fighting libel battle with ex-cop and bring their daughter home

Post by Roxyroo 20.02.17 14:30

JRP wrote:
Paddington2007 wrote:Kate and Gerry McCann do seem to have very serious "trust issues" and an arrogant almost contemptuous belief that they are smarter and better informed than those tasked with discovering the truth of what actually happened to Madeleine.

Whilst Scotland Yard (clearly extremely experienced and very well funded) have stated quite categorically that the "Tannerman sighting" has been ruled out and is entirely irrelevant, Mr and Mrs McCann continue to include this "sighting" in the "number 1" spot on their website.  On the basis "it is not possible to be certain."

They ridicule the sniffer dogs.

They demonise Snr Amaral, a man who was caught up in this simply because he was doing his job as a Portuguese detective.

They have instructed their Portuguese solicitor Ms Duarte, to remain silent.

They have complained extensively about the media reporting of the case, sued and sought to silence any dissent or questioning of "the party line."

Now, they are complaining about the findings of three Supreme Court judges.  Quite how they plan to "fight" the decision of the Supreme Court (presumably, the clue is in the name) remains to be seen.

It appears a strange contradiction for people who we are led to believe were sufficiently trusting to leave three babies alone for hours in an unlocked apartment in a foreign land. In my personal experience people are generally either trusting or mistrusting of fate and that attitude is set and pervades all their doings.

I can only imagine how many professional people they have angered and I still hope ultimately that the "truth will out" because it usually does.

I suspect it is no easy task for law enforcement, either at home or abroad, to get any sort of conviction without a body or a body of evidence "corpus delicti" but there must certainly be an awful lot of motivated people trying!

I was surprised when reading the comments on the S*n website, which was brought onto this forum last Friday (17th Feb '17) that when someone mentioned Tannerman being ruled out by DCI Redwood in the Crimewatch drama, another poster, a pro-McCann called Pamala Gurney wrote.
Tannerman was not ruled out by Crecheman, Checheman was added as well as Tannerman.

A blatant lie, aimed at adding more confusion.

It must have been a very busy road that night with all these "not tourist types" carrying their kids around.

I noticed that too, from the ever present Poisoness Pam Gurney. Ive often wondered if she is actually Michael Walker/wright/toptroll, in drag, but then she,ll suprise me with yet another lie, but one contradicting MW.
They really need to get their scripts checked before they start, but confusion=good (in TM's books)
laughat

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Parents say they will keep fighting libel battle with ex-cop and bring their daughter home - Page 2 Empty Re: Parents say they will keep fighting libel battle with ex-cop and bring their daughter home

Post by sandancer 20.02.17 16:20

plebgate wrote:
SuspiciousMinds wrote:“It appears he has no idea of the hurt and anguish he continues to heap on Madeleine’s poor parents.”

By refusing to give in and winning a court case that they brought against him. The b*stard!!! How dare he have the cheek to defend himself? Who does he think he is, thwarting the will of St. Jerry? He should be bally well strung up and forced to feel fear and misery!!!

And as for that abductor, oh we'll forgive him. After all, he hasn't caused us any hurt and anguish - we're loaded now, thanks to him! Woo-hoo!
Good post.  Yeah they can forgive the "abductor" but Rocky and his family have had to suffer for the past nine years.  

Sick of hearing about their anger, hurt, frustration but forgiveness for the "abductor".  PAAAHHHHH, PAAAAAHHHH, PFFFFT.

Has no body from their own family , Healy /McCann taken them aside and said 

"Look you keep going on about your hurt and anguish , don't you think it's time to put a stop to this ! It's not only you , what about us , your parents your children's grandparents we're not getting any younger ! What about the twins , they are at a vulnerable age what is this doing to them? This is not all about you two the wider family is affected too . Do you realise you are loosing the  support of the public the public who put money into the Fund to find Madeleine . It's time to call it a day while you have some dignity left "

Maybe it's just me but that's what I'd be doing . 

Just wonder though , how many of their families , honestly , truthfully really still believe everything they've said ? 

Hmm , I wonder ?
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.02.17 16:57

I think they have lost the plot to the extent that I doubt they listen to anyone anymore sandancer. They may also be stalling for time,  one last ditch attempt might replenish funds if they can hold out for the anniversary and milk it.  Personally,  I think things will start to unravel quite quickly now...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 20.02.17 18:19

The McCanns will remain suspects in Madeleine's disappearance until she is either found or until some evidence emerges that someone else was responsible for her disappearance. 

There is really no point in spending any money (especially donated money) fighting anyone through the courts on a cause which cannot currently either be proved or disproved.  

By far the best use of the donation fund would be to use it to attempt to find their daughter.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 20.02.17 18:23

Does this win in the Supreme Court mean that their case against Tony should now be null and void?
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.02.17 18:28

I agree with you Suzy I just think they are not behaving rationally and I think they might think they can win the public around again - this is not going to happen but if they accept the verdict everything changes and the game is up -  in my opinion!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 18:38

What's_up_doc? wrote:I agree with you Suzy I just think they are not behaving rationally and I think they might think they can win the public around again - this is not going to happen but if they accept the verdict everything changes and the game is up -  in my opinion!
How can they not accept the verdict? 

This is not an appeal ( I don't believe that they can appeal at the end stage?)......This is a "complaint" and quite possibly to challenge the ruling and ask for it to be annulled? 

Erm, this is not a non consummation of marriage? 
The verdict is "IN"

This is a Supreme Court ruling of the highest order, a court which will have dotted the i's and the t's! 

As long as the UK (establishment) stays out of it, there can be no alteration in my opinion. 

The public have their own opinion, whether it be favourable to the McCanns or not; what has been a "car crash" from day one has publicly been hashed out in MSM etc for nearly 10 years all instigated by the McCanns............. Oh yes the public have made up their own minds and more minds are being "publicly" made since the Supreme Court ruling!

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 19:08

sandancer wrote:
plebgate wrote:
SuspiciousMinds wrote:“It appears he has no idea of the hurt and anguish he continues to heap on Madeleine’s poor parents.”

By refusing to give in and winning a court case that they brought against him. The b*stard!!! How dare he have the cheek to defend himself? Who does he think he is, thwarting the will of St. Jerry? He should be bally well strung up and forced to feel fear and misery!!!

And as for that abductor, oh we'll forgive him. After all, he hasn't caused us any hurt and anguish - we're loaded now, thanks to him! Woo-hoo!
Good post.  Yeah they can forgive the "abductor" but Rocky and his family have had to suffer for the past nine years.  

Sick of hearing about their anger, hurt, frustration but forgiveness for the "abductor".  PAAAHHHHH, PAAAAAHHHH, PFFFFT.

Has no body from their own family , Healy /McCann taken them aside and said 

"Look you keep going on about your hurt and anguish , don't you think it's time to put a stop to this ! It's not only you , what about us , your parents your children's grandparents we're not getting any younger ! What about the twins , they are at a vulnerable age what is this doing to them? This is not all about you two the wider family is affected too . Do you realise you are loosing the  support of the public the public who put money into the Fund to find Madeleine . It's time to call it a day while you have some dignity left "

Maybe it's just me but that's what I'd be doing . 

Just wonder though , how many of their families , honestly , truthfully really still believe everything they've said ? 

Hmm , I wonder ?
@Sandancer

I can't answer as to how many close relations and friends truly believe in what the McCanns say, but it is known that they have "gagged" them from speaking out? Which begs the question, WHO is this family friend/source who keeps opening their mouth to Tracey Kandhola? 

The couple, both 48, from Rothley, Leics, have previously gone to extraordinary lengths to stop people close to them talking and even prevented some British newspapers from reporting certain details about the Maddie mystery.
They have also banned all family members and friends from talking to journalists.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4235434/McCanns-ban-Portuguese-lawyer-speaking-press.html#ixzz4ZFnhbYJr 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.02.17 20:26

Hi May Muse -  I agree the verdict is in and it can't be revoked - I think this is a publicity stunt or a way of saving face or an act of sheer stupidity or all three - I'm not endorsing their actions for one moment and I hope that's not what it sounded like. Regards public support I think the mood has changed irreversibly but I'm not sure if they grasp that. I'm really not an apologist for the McCanns and I hope that's not what came across.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 20:31

What's_up_doc? wrote:Hi May Muse -  I agree the verdict is in and it can't be revoked - I think this is a publicity stunt or a way of saving face or an act of sheer stupidity or all three - I'm not endorsing their actions for one moment and I hope that's not what it sounded like. Regards public support I think the mood has changed irreversibly but I'm not sure if they grasp that. I'm really not an apologist for the McCanns and I hope that's not what came across.
I think possibly the McCanns think it can be revoked, by complaining??????? spin 

Did not think you were endorsing, just adding my thoughts to the thread  :emo3:

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.02.17 20:40

Thanks May Muse I am new and feel a bit like someone gate crashing a party just as everybody else is about to leave, I consequently feel a bit gauche sometimes...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 20:49

What's_up_doc? wrote:Thanks May Muse I am new and feel a bit like someone gate crashing a party just as everybody else is about to leave, I consequently feel a bit gauche sometimes...
I'm still finding new info that I've not heard of before, at times I probably am the same  :emo3:

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 20.02.17 21:11

I am wondering what sort of frantic skullduggery is going on behind the scenes with the Mccanns and their cronies. They must be desperately trying to buy some time.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.02.17 22:31

Cmaryholmes wrote:I am wondering what sort of frantic skullduggery is going on behind the scenes with the Mccanns and their cronies. They must be desperately trying to buy some time.
My thoughts too...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 20.02.17 22:54

What's_up_doc? wrote:
Cmaryholmes wrote:I am wondering what sort of frantic skullduggery is going on behind the scenes with the Mccanns and their cronies. They must be desperately trying to buy some time.
My thoughts too...

The strong reek of desperation is spreading out rapidly from Rothley  !!!
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2377

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 20.02.17 23:03

sandancer wrote:
What's_up_doc? wrote:
My thoughts too...

The strong reek of desperation is spreading out rapidly from Rothley  !!!
Can't blame that on "dirty nappies"?  laughat

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lands_end 21.02.17 9:53

Keitei wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-say-keep-9851773

Madeleine McCann's parents say they will keep fighting libel battle with ex-cop and bring their daughter home
Kate and Gerry McCann are making a formal complaint to Portuga's top court in a bid to stop the detective telling "awful lies" about her disappearance
BYTRACEY KANDOHLA
21:25, 19 FEB 2017UPDATED22:18, 19 FEB 2017

Madeleine McCann ’s parents will keep fighting their libel battle with a former police chief because it will “empower them to help bring their daughter home”, according to a pal.

Kate and Gerry McCann are battling to overturn a judgment in favour of Goncalo Amaral, 58, by making a formal complaint to Portugal’s top court .

The couple, both 48, won damages from Mr Amaral over his claim in a 2008 book that they faked ­Madeleine’s kidnap to cover up her accidental death.

But he won an appeal on freedom of expression grounds and the Supreme Court has since rejected the McCanns’ counter-appeal.

It leaves doctors Kate and Gerry, of Rothley, Leics, facing a huge legal bill. Their lawyer Isabel Duarte confirmed: “They have now made a complaint over the ruling to that court, it is sort of like an appeal.”

A family friend added: “It’s been ­dragging on for nearly nine years and they’re not giving up for the sake of a few more months.

“They firmly believe one day they can stop Mr Amaral telling these awful lies about their daughter’s disappearance. They need to do everything in their power to bring Madeleine home”.

Mr Amaral led the botched hunt for ­Madeleine in 2007 after she vanished, aged three, at the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz.

He is now planning a second book based on his own experiences, potentially piling on the misery for the McCanns.

Our sister paper the Sunday People tracked Mr Amaral down to a cafe north of Lisbon, where he was pictured drinking beer and smoking in the sunshine.

The family friend added: “It appears he has no idea of the hurt and anguish he continues to heap on Madeleine’s poor parents.”

Do the Mirror reading morons actually believe this bollox? Bring their daughter home when she has been missing for a decade? There is at least 1 Mirror journo who is on video record as saying "The McCanns are totally innocent" this is despite the fact that they are accomplished liars in public.  Misery of the McCanns because of a book and a court case? Not misery of the McCanns because they have lost their daughter? Useless moronic pillocks may believe this tripe, I for one do not, I hope the sensible thinking world agrees.
wft wft wft
Lands_end

Activity : 256

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.02.17 22:14

... It is sort of like an appeal? Yeah but no but yeah it's kinda like an appeal kinda - ya get me?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top