The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ISABEL DUARTE: When she told Panorama's Richard Bilton: "Everyone in Portugal believes Goncalo Amaral", and Bilton said "I don't understand" - TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW from 2013  Mm11

ISABEL DUARTE: When she told Panorama's Richard Bilton: "Everyone in Portugal believes Goncalo Amaral", and Bilton said "I don't understand" - TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW from 2013  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

ISABEL DUARTE: When she told Panorama's Richard Bilton: "Everyone in Portugal believes Goncalo Amaral", and Bilton said "I don't understand" - TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW from 2013  Mm11

ISABEL DUARTE: When she told Panorama's Richard Bilton: "Everyone in Portugal believes Goncalo Amaral", and Bilton said "I don't understand" - TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW from 2013  Regist10

ISABEL DUARTE: When she told Panorama's Richard Bilton: "Everyone in Portugal believes Goncalo Amaral", and Bilton said "I don't understand" - TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW from 2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ISABEL DUARTE: When she told Panorama's Richard Bilton: "Everyone in Portugal believes Goncalo Amaral", and Bilton said "I don't understand" - TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW from 2013  Empty ISABEL DUARTE: When she told Panorama's Richard Bilton: "Everyone in Portugal believes Goncalo Amaral", and Bilton said "I don't understand" - TRANSCRIPT OF INTERVIEW from 2013

Post by Tony Bennett 17.02.17 18:15

Isabel Duarte is news today because the McCanns' Rothley friend, Tracey Kandohla, has told the world, in today's Sun newspaper, that the McCanns have told her to 'Shup Up' and not say anything at all about their recent court defeat.

The McCanns might have a point, because four years back, she dropped her guard momentarily to confess to BBC Panorama's Richard Bilton In an interview in 2013) that she 'felt alone', her friends deserting her, because 'Everyone in Portugal' believed Goncalo Amaral's account of events.

She laboured for eight years to represent the McCanns' case in the Portugues courts and we can't really fault her for her effort on their behalf. Nor for her refreshing candour in the interview below.

Here is a short extract from the interview, preserved for us by CMOMM member HideHo on YouTube:

LINK:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=979aGU6Ezkk

TRANSCRIPT

Isabel Duarte filmed in 2013 for Panorama by Richard Bilton

Duarte: I feel alone...

Bilton: Why?

Duarte: I feel alone, because…because I don’t feel support…not in public opinion…not in. erm...I have friends that don’t want to talk to me...about the case

Bilton: Why? I don’t understand…

Duarte:  Because everyone believes Goncalo Amaral…everyone believes that I am defending  a mother and a father that have killed their their daughter...and..,erm…got rid of the corpse..

===============

NOTE  to guests who are new to the Madeleine McCann case and CMOMM: 

HideHo, a.k.a. Lizzie Taylor, has produced dozens of YouTube videos covering many of the main issues in the Madeleine McCann case. To find them, type in Madeleine McCann HideHo (or HideHo4) in the YouTube search bar and you will soon find most of them

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top