The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns? Mm11

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns? Mm11

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns? Regist10

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns? Empty New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns?

Post by bristow 04.11.13 7:07

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/why-do-so-many-people-seem-to-hate-kate.html

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns? Empty Re: New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns?

Post by Guest 04.11.13 9:40

Thanks Bristow. thumbsup 

Excellent blog from Pat Brown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns? Empty Re: New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns?

Post by Sockpuppet 04.11.13 9:43

Pretty much sums it up for me.

Sockpuppet

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 04.11.13 9:52

candyfloss wrote:Thanks Bristow. thumbsup 

Excellent blog from Pat Brown.
Yes a very good one indeed.

Back to top Go down

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns? Empty New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns?

Post by womandotcom 04.11.13 15:14

bristow wrote:http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/why-do-so-many-people-seem-to-hate-kate.html
Very eloquently put, and I think Pat has given all the reasons why most of us are still here after all these years.

complicit in a scheme so duplicitous, so evil, so foul that Shakespeare
himself could not have written it.".........
womandotcom
womandotcom

Activity : 43

Back to top Go down

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns? Empty It's a Bird, It's a Plane......It's SuperSuspect! Another brilliant one from Pat Brown

Post by PeterMac 04.11.13 16:23

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/

Having worked many a cold case, I would like to share how I view the new top suspect, a black immigrant to Portugal from Cape Verde, Euclides Monteiro, supposed heroin junkie, thief, and burglar who worked for the Ocean Club and died four years ago in a tractor accident.

I want to examine three issues in reference to this suspect:
1) Is there strong enough evidence with this man to reopen the case and reconstitute the abduction theory?
2) Is there strong enough evidence to make this man a top suspect?
3) Is there strong enough evidence to make this man a great scapegoat?

I would say issues 1 and 2, absolutely not. Issue 3, no question. Let me go share why.
I won't spoil the rest for you.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04.11.13 16:48

Peter, I just read the comments on Pat's latest. "John" writes:

"Another point that I find a bit curious is the fact, if I'm not wrong, that Euclides Lopes Monteiro had received two times a presidential pardon. The first time was on the 20th of December 95 and the second time on the 22nd of December 96, for two different sentences he's been condemned to, in Portimão.

Maybe it was a custom in Portugal in this time to give pardon, even in case of repeat offence, but there could be something else behind that. I guess that you see what I mean, Pat."

I have no idea what he means. Do you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 06.11.13 1:13

Another good one from Pat

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/who-should-be-top-suspect-in.html

Back to top Go down

New one from Pat Brown - Why do so many people seem to hate the McCanns? Empty Who should be top suspect

Post by PeterMac 06.11.13 7:41

won't quote the lot but the first bit and then the  final part is this
The so-called newspapers have been going wild about the new "suspect" in the missing Madeleine McCann case. The poor man - a dead man - has now had his name and face broadcast worldwide, branded as the top suspect in what would clearly be the murder of Maddie McCann. His family is furious, as they should be, that their relative is having his reputation destroyed in the media without -and here is the point - without a shred of evidence linking him to any such crime.
The important word in my last sentence is the word "link." THAT and only THAT makes a person a suspect. Links can be physical, geographical, verbal, or behavioral but they should be meaningful in the sense that the link is logical in the sense of the crime. Also, depending of the strength of each link, one link might suffice (like the victim's body buried in someone's basement) or the links added together create a picture of someone likely to have been involved in the crime. Euclides Monteiro, the dead black suspect in question - does not have anything near what I would call a reasonably strong link to the crime. It is clear the media is trying to paint a picture of someone with numerous concerning traits (drug user, burglar, angry -ex-employee) plus one near-link (phone ping in vicinity of Praia da Luz on that day/evening/night) to vault him to a suspect position.
I will be the first to say if I were investigating this crime, I would definitely look at Monteiro because he was someone in the area and he had a criminal record. These would be the only reasons since there was no evidence of a break-in, there was no evidence of a burglary, and there was no attempt at a ransom. I would keep Monteiro's name around but I certainly wouldn't call him a suspect nor would I make a big deal of it.
Now, back to Madeleine McCann. Let''s look at two possible suspects: Monteiro and the McCanns and see who fits the crime better.
Link One: Had access to the victim. - McCanns
Link Two: No evidence of a burglary - McCanns
Link Thee: Blood and cadaver evidence of death in the holiday flat - McCanns
Link Four: Caucasian male seen carrying off child toward beach - McCanns
Link Five: Motive for removing a dead child from the flat - McCanns

Suspect Rating: Mccanns 5 Monteiro 0

I think the numbers speak for themselves as to who is the better suspect, don't you?

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe 06.11.13 8:35

Yeah, blood and cadaver evidence at any of the other "suspects'" living spaces would pretty much make it an open and shut case against them in the eyes of the media and public.  Imagine the headlines.  For the McCanns though  they're just allowed to talk their way out of it. 

It makes me wonder what it is like to be a Scotland Yard detective working on this given we're told time and again that they've ruled out the McCann as suspects.   If you want to solve a case you go after the people who the evidence points to. It must be frustrating for any detective who isn't either a careerist or stupid.
Cerinthe

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 06.11.13 9:48

Cerinthe wrote:Yeah, blood and cadaver evidence at any of the other "suspects'" living spaces would pretty much make it an open and shut case against them in the eyes of the media and public.  Imagine the headlines.  For the McCanns though  they're just allowed to talk their way out of it. 

It makes me wonder what it is like to be a Scotland Yard detective working on this given we're told time and again that they've ruled out the McCann as suspects.   If you want to solve a case you go after the people who the evidence points to. It must be frustrating for any detective who isn't either a careerist or stupid.
Good post - agree with you. Just how IS it that the McCanns can say what they want even if it flies in the face of logic and truth and decency, and get away with it in a way no-one else would? Maddening.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 06.11.13 9:54

"Smokeandmirrors: Good post - agree with you. Just how IS it that the McCanns can say what they want even if it flies in the face of logic and truth and decency, and get away with it in a way no-one else would? Maddening."

It's just got to be who or what they know. I can see no other possible reason at all.

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 06.11.13 10:01

MrsC wrote:"Smokeandmirrors: Good post - agree with you. Just how IS it that the McCanns can say what they want even if it flies in the face of logic and truth and decency, and get away with it in a way no-one else would? Maddening."

It's just got to be who or what they know. I can see no other possible reason at all.
I agree. I tend to think it is someone of political importance who has a Savile-type secret, or a larger "group" of such people.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 06.11.13 11:10

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
MrsC wrote:"Smokeandmirrors: Good post - agree with you. Just how IS it that the McCanns can say what they want even if it flies in the face of logic and truth and decency, and get away with it in a way no-one else would? Maddening."

I agree. I tend to think it is someone of political importance who has a Savile-type secret, or a larger "group" of such people.
Call me an absolute fruitloop  but I honestly believe that GM's application was accepted prior to 2007 ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224611/MI6-secret-service-Agency-opts-advertise-staff-using-page-newspaper-advert.html

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by sami 06.11.13 11:25

MoonGoddess wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:

Call me an absolute fruitloop  but I honestly believe that GM's application was accepted prior to 2007 ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224611/MI6-secret-service-Agency-opts-advertise-staff-using-page-newspaper-advert.html
The advert also states that spies often need more ‘subtle’ qualities, such as ‘the simple ability to get on with all sorts of people from all kinds of cultures’.

That ruled Gerry out so laughat
sami

Activity : 1019

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 06.11.13 11:32

sami wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:

The advert also states that spies often need more ‘subtle’ qualities, such as ‘the simple ability to get on with all sorts of people from all kinds of cultures’.

That ruled Gerry out so laughat
The spokesman added: 'It is crucial that we continue to protect British interests both at home and abroad....."

projecting the image that British Dr's leave their kids in a foreign land whilst they go out on the p!ss, was not in the job spec I don't think titter

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.11.13 12:27

Some words of wisdom from the late great Spike Milligan:

Maverick Prowles. by Spike Milligan
Last verse :
"And so my friend
This is the end,
A warning to the few:
Stay clear of doctors to the end

Or they’ll get rid of you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Swannie 07.11.13 0:05

Cerinthe wrote:It makes me wonder what it is like to be a Scotland Yard detective working on this given we're told time and again that they've ruled out the McCanns as suspects.   If you want to solve a case you go after the people who the evidence points to. It must be frustrating for any detective who isn't either a careerist or stupid.
I've heard rumours that they're working on a new game for Christmas. It's called 'Haven't a Cluedo' and in it Professor Plum doesn't do it with a hammer in the library because he's a professor  and Colonel Mustard doesn't do it with a rope in the conservatory because he's a colonel......... In the end, it's the scapegoat that does it.
Swannie

Activity : 79

Back to top Go down

Post by Cerinthe 07.11.13 10:59

LOL Swannie!
Cerinthe

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Up 07.11.13 12:13

Swannie wrote:
Cerinthe wrote:It makes me wonder what it is like to be a Scotland Yard detective working on this given we're told time and again that they've ruled out the McCanns as suspects.   If you want to solve a case you go after the people who the evidence points to. It must be frustrating for any detective who isn't either a careerist or stupid.
I've heard rumours that they're working on a new game for Christmas. It's called 'Haven't a Cluedo' and in it Professor Plum doesn't do it with a hammer in the library because he's a professor  and Colonel Mustard doesn't do it with a rope in the conservatory because he's a colonel......... In the end, it's the scapegoat that does it.
That's a beezer, Swannie. Thanks for the laugh! sarcastic

Activity : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by columbostogeys 07.11.13 12:23

Swannie wrote:
LOL, very funny I concur lol, and he was seen dragging his tractor behind him lol....

columbostogeys

Activity : 177

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 07.11.13 12:49

There's also a new game, created by SY/MET/McCANNS industries inc, developement costs to date £5.7 Million,, it's called.............. 'Pin the tail on ANY Scapegoat'

Apparently, it provides for hours and hours of 'innocent family fun' trying to pin a tail on 'that dirty slag scapegoat wot dun it'

Suitable for all family members, of all ages, from 2-80 years old.

Have hours and hours of unlimited family fun, with your blindfold on, sticking 'the tail' into one of the hundreds and hundreds of E-Fits included.

More E-Fits are available, for a small charge, from the 'inventors' of this brilliant new game.

P.O Box 'The Dogs Bollox, Rothley'

The E-Fit with the most 'tails' pinned to it is the 'real scapegoat'

Order yours NOW!

From SY's 'online store'.

All proceeds to go to BHH's favourite 'charidy',  Madeleine’s Fund: Leaving No Stone Unturned Ltd, a “Private Limited Company”.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.11.13 14:02

Pat talks about love being a possible driving force to protect each other and then goes on to list the factors which minimize this drive such as the greed and spite towards others.  For a long time I had thought that GM was acting to protect an emotionally disturbed wife that he loved and who satisfied his desires (whatever they may be).  We hear that he was besotted with her and followed her abroad.  I had also read from a Youtube poster who worked in a local hotel that the Mcs often visited with their kids for lunch or coffees - she noticed how fond of Madeleine GM was and how sociable he was whereas KM was reserved and more distant from the kids.  I still think that love was the initial driving force but, as Pat explains, soon turned to greed and spite.

I believe their personalities also have a lot to do with why people don`t like them.  No one likes a wolf in sheep`s clothing which is what KM appears to be - someone who wears a mask of an exaggerated holier-than-thou, sugary, poor-me victim, yet inside is like a pressure cooker of seething spitefulness that occasionally spits out venom.  And no one likes arrogance and the superior need to be in control which is how GM comes across.  This is a powerful combination and one that easily sucks in those who are gullible or don`t have the inclination to look deeper.

IMO it is KM who is not quite right and GM who initially acted out of love.  This is just my opinion at this moment in time.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 07.11.13 23:10

womandotcom wrote:
bristow wrote:http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/why-do-so-many-people-seem-to-hate-kate.html
Very eloquently put, and I think Pat has given all the reasons why most of us are still here after all these years.
Hear hear.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 08.11.13 10:45

Fantastical theories and the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/fantastical-theories-and-disappearance.html?spref=fb

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top