The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

Regards,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Picture Gallery

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by worriedmum on 15.02.17 16:24

@Verdi wrote:

No comment!
More like  FRIGHT ON PIER

worriedmum

Posts : 1711
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 15.02.17 23:07

@worriedmum wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

No comment!
More like  FRIGHT ON PIER
Cuts a fine figure don't it?  Pink to make the boys wink winkwink .

I was thinking more in terms of 'peer' - not 'peek-a -boo' type peer but more leaning towards a peer of the realm - noblesse oblige big grin.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 15.02.17 23:11

@sandancer wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
Holier than thou!


Isn't one of the commandments ' You shall not bear false witness '?
Thou shal't not tell porky pies bignono !

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 15.02.17 23:14

@Roxyroo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Comic Relief

The last person i,d like to find my missing child wld be Stephen bloody Fry! Bet he was glad to be portrayed as superman. As if.....
He's a national treasure - just like Jimmy Savile was smilie .

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 16.02.17 23:05

Who fashioned this particular public image..


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Basil with a brush on 17.02.17 2:59

Blimey    specs

____________________
The lying didn't end it, the insult to my intelligence did.

Basil with a brush

Posts : 31
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 17.02.17 15:33



This image was most definitely not staged !!!



...  nor this !!!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Well, what ARE they doing?

Post by worriedmum on 17.02.17 19:58

Verdi, for me this is the most 'perplexing' (to borrow a phrase!)image of all. I would be very interested to know exactly what Gerry and Michael are looking at here, and indeed why. It was taken shortly after Madeleine's disappearance.  I have contacted the photographer twice to ask for information but have not received any reply.


worriedmum

Posts : 1711
Reputation : 319
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 17.02.17 20:25

@worriedmum wrote:Verdi, for me this is the most 'perplexing' (to borrow a phrase!)image of all. I would be very interested to know exactly what Gerry and Michael are looking at here, and indeed why. It was taken shortly after Madeleine's disappearance.  I have contacted the photographer twice to ask for information but have not received any reply.

It is odd isn't it?  Apart from Gerry McCann consulting his mobile phone, they do appear to be there for some reason other than privacy don't they.  Why the rocky area - if they just wanted a private chat surely the beach or a local cafe is as good a place as any.

Whatever, I doubt if they realised they were being watched and/or photographed during their clandestine meet.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Nina on 17.02.17 20:30

@Verdi wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:Verdi, for me this is the most 'perplexing' (to borrow a phrase!)image of all. I would be very interested to know exactly what Gerry and Michael are looking at here, and indeed why. It was taken shortly after Madeleine's disappearance.  I have contacted the photographer twice to ask for information but have not received any reply.

It is odd isn't it?  Apart from Gerry McCann consulting his mobile phone, they do appear to be there for some reason other than privacy don't they.  Why the rocky area - if they just wanted a private chat surely the beach or a local cafe is as good a place as any.

Whatever, I doubt if they realised they were being watched and/or photographed during their clandestine meet.
If they had wanted a really private place to meet it wouldn't be what actually is a very public place, Okay a cafe or bar has walls but they could have just walked through a few streets to have a private chat. I have always considered that they are looking for something there. What I really wish we had was an exact spot as to where this is.

____________________
Not one more cent from me.

Nina

Posts : 2696
Reputation : 240
Join date : 2011-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 17.02.17 20:39

@Nina wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@worriedmum wrote:Verdi, for me this is the most 'perplexing' (to borrow a phrase!)image of all. I would be very interested to know exactly what Gerry and Michael are looking at here, and indeed why. It was taken shortly after Madeleine's disappearance.  I have contacted the photographer twice to ask for information but have not received any reply.

It is odd isn't it?  Apart from Gerry McCann consulting his mobile phone, they do appear to be there for some reason other than privacy don't they.  Why the rocky area - if they just wanted a private chat surely the beach or a local cafe is as good a place as any.

Whatever, I doubt if they realised they were being watched and/or photographed during their clandestine meet.
If they had wanted a really private place to meet it wouldn't be what actually is a very public place, Okay a cafe or bar has walls but they could have just walked through a few streets to have a private chat. I have always considered that they are looking for something there. What I really wish we had was an exact spot as to where this is.
That's certainly how it appears.  Looks like it could be either end of the bay..


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 17.02.17 20:41



Hang-dog, dogged or bloody hound ?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 17.02.17 20:44



What was this all about - really ?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 17.02.17 20:55




                                    

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Lands_end on 18.02.17 11:45

@Verdi wrote:
"Maddie is in a secret lair in a lawless village in Praia da Luz" - David Edgar
A "Secret lair"? Often wondered by this. Is it possible that this ex traffic cop is a regular visitor to such places? I've been to some obscene dives in my life, among them places like City Fight club but never have I been remotely invited to a "Secret Lair". Not even online can I find such places (I am an ethical hacker BTW). One must wonder about the dubious activities that are conducted in such an establishment. I'm sure David Edgar has done the necessary "research".

Lands_end

Posts : 134
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2015-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 20.02.17 12:25



Gerry McCann returns to work with his 'advisor' - November 2007

Boy, you gotta carry that weight, carry that weight a long time....

Lennon/McCartney (Abbey Road)

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 20.02.17 12:47

      

Yes, tis true - he really did return to work with Clarence Mitchell holding his hand.

The staff attitude was mentioned over yonder by plebgate, I either read or saw an interview video a few days ago where Gerry McCann spoke of the reaction to his return - can't find it at the moment but unearthed these images whilst looking.  Don't recall seeing them before.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 24.02.17 12:34


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Silverspeed on 24.02.17 13:49


Silverspeed

Posts : 140
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2014-01-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 24.02.17 20:56

"It felt so safe...."



Ocean Club apartment 5a - the bedroom occupied by Madeleine McCann and her siblings.




PeterMac on location at Ocean Club Praia da Luz - February 2012

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi on 24.02.17 23:06



LQOK into my eyes LQOK into my eyes.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Picture Gallery

Post by Verdi Yesterday at 11:55



Caught in the headlights...

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 4153
Reputation : 2543
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum