The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann Gallery closing down? Mm11

McCann Gallery closing down? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann Gallery closing down? Mm11

McCann Gallery closing down? Regist10

McCann Gallery closing down?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann Gallery closing down? Empty McCann Gallery closing down?

Post by ufercoffy 03.01.11 14:32

Not sure where to put this but I saw this comment from Bonnybraes1 and went to have a look at 'himselfs' blog to see what all the fuss is about.

McCann Gallery closing down? Bb1_hi10

FRIDAY, 31 DECEMBER 2010

Tony Bennett

In this penultimate post, prior to relinquishing control of my McCann related blogs, I shall in the main address two issues, propriety and veracity.

Propriety or suitability if you will. A recent comment made by myself in regard to the suitability, actions, and it must be said, judgement, of Tony Bennett seems to have sent my once loyal supporters scurrying away in packs, not droves I add.

And the cause of this exodus? with Bennett, and a little imagination, leading his flock Moses-like out of Egypt and delivering them unto the land of Canaan, aka the Madeleine Foundation. The cause of this exodus then, these few words.

Hey you, shouter; I don't know what you're screaming for, he's the best asset you've got.

I've just watched the fucker on BBC East Midlands, the man is a fucking liability to our cause, an absolute fucking liability if ever the were, and it's time one or two others woke up to the fact.

A self serving barmpot with as much sense of judgement as a blind lemming.

East Midlands Today! "I think I will let a outfit called East Midlands Today do a program on me, it's sure to be fair and balanced."

Yeah right, just like Fox News is fair and balanced.

Fucking stroll on! will y'all wake up and smell the goddamned coffee.

Asset my arse.

Seems reasonable enough, at least I haven't called him a serial loser and a liar, well not yet. Nor for that matter, have I called him a homophobic racist arrogant religious nutter, which of course he is.

McCann Gallery closing down? Bennett_bbc_no_tv
Judgement

Now I'm not alone in this opinion, there is this fellow, and having borrowed such a delightful term of phrase as "serial loser," I thought I might borrow the relative passage from which it was sourced. This by the by, is incidental to what I have to say here.

Their main target of opportunity is a social worker named Tony Bennett, an espouser of various fringe causes such as “death to metrication”. Bennett is an ideal target – anti-McCann, loud and self-righteous, an effective, if weird, self-publicist (he can be seen sitting owlishly behind McCann and the Coffin in the House of Commons hearings) and, most importantly, a serial loser who looks like he fell out of Monty Python.

As I say this is just an aside, but not so the next writer, what he has to say, and Bennett's response, is the crux of the matter.

It surprises me little that Bennett felt the need to respond to an article written by *TTW4, though in hindsight I'm sure he will rue the day he did so. Or to be more accurate, the manner in which he responded. (*Then there were four)

Had Bennett chosen to ignore the article by TTW4, a far wiser choice given the content. I cannot help but wonder how many of those that read the thing, took the trouble to understand it or realise its import. Because to read, line by line what TTW4 argues, certainly as far as I'm concerned, leaves little room for counter-argument. Its a good opinion and its pretty near spot on.

Perhaps it is for this reason, that he had no counter, that Bennett attacked the article in the bizarre manner that did. Let us look then at the offending article. Compiled from screenshots and presented as a jpeg, the article, highlighted in blue, sandwiched by those of Bennett in green.

McCann Gallery closing down? Bennett_forum_post_lies
Which in a slightly longer and in a somewhat more elegant manner, does much to endorse my original comment. The Carter-Ruck reference I will address down the page. So now to matters more serious.

'thentherewere4' = 'himself'

TTW4 and 'Himself' are one and the same.

Do you not recognise the style?

And 'Good Quality Wristbands' as well.

What is it about these four lines that makes them so important? Quite simply, they are lies, but they are not simple lies, they are not lies told in passing, they are constructed lies and constructed for a purpose.

Whatever that purpose be, is beyond my ken. What is not in doubt is that they were deliberately and knowingly constructed by Tony Bennett for purposes of his own. How can I be so sure of that, read on?

An email from TTW4 to myself in response to Bennett's post.

McCann Gallery closing down? Re_bennett_lies_email
To which I can only add. If the man is prepared to lie so deliberately over an issue like this, what else is he prepared to lie about? Or perhaps more the point, what else has he lied about?

Tony Bennett is a Young Earth Creationist, as such his whole life is a lie. He cannot defend the bizarre and ridiculous dogma of Creationism without constantly having to lie in his attempts to defend the indefensible.

Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbour. Number nine on the list was it?

Fan

Regarding the Carter-Ruck thing, I think I will leave it, but it was much to do with effectiveness of the man once he refused the first hurdle. Think of Carter-Ruck in terms of the cartoon below, and of course not least, the genesis of all this, TTW4s opinion piece.
I will leave one or two other things as well, there is enough here as it stands.

I'm undecided whether this post remains on a permanent basis or not. It's not the kind of thing I want to bow out on after three years, but it certainly stays for today.

It stays.
Posted by Himself at 18:50 McCann Gallery closing down? Icon18_email

http://goodqualitywristbands.blogspot.com/2010/12/tony-bennett.html

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

McCann Gallery closing down? Empty Re: McCann Gallery closing down?

Post by Jill Havern 03.01.11 14:45

Not sure why Himself is keeping on about this - I thought it was proven that Tony made a simple mistake when thinking TTW4 and Himself were the same person?

TTW4 and Himself are definitely not the same person.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41593

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna 03.01.11 14:53

I posted this comment on 22 November and I'll post it again

As a member of MCF I believe on the PM grapevine that it is Himself who has been instrumental in turning Joana against the MF, for what reason I don't know but the MF is not allowed to be discussed on that forum which is rapidly becoming a joke. Freedom of speach is not allowed on there unless it echoes their views.

Several people have been victimised by the admin and her staff and one or two have been banned.

I thought the cause that Himself refers to is for the case to be reopened which is what I thought Mr Bennett was in London for, to petition the Prime Minister. There's no pleasing some folk.

I would just like to add that I thank Mr Bennett and his supporters for their hard work and am pleased that someone has the courage to do something.
Anna
Anna

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

McCann Gallery closing down? Empty Himself - delusional

Post by Tony Bennett 03.01.11 14:59

Get 'em Gonçalo wrote:Not sure why Himself is keeping on about this - I thought it was proven that Tony made a simple mistake when thinking TTW4 and Himself were the same person?

TTW4 and Himself are definitely not the same person.
Yes, it looks like I made a mistake.

And I'll tell you why.

TTW4 is, I am reasonably sure, D____ K_________.

The funny thing is, in my conversations with DK and indeed in his e-mails, he used to refer to 'Himself' all the time. It was most odd, I could never work out whether 'Himself' referred to DK himself, or to someone else.

Just one of those oddities...maybe I have got the identity of TTW4 wrong as well?

I see that 'Himself' is so delusional that he thnks I am the McCanns' best asset!

Tell that to the nation's 'most feared' libel lawyers!

P.S. 'Himself' is a very angry old man at times, isn't he?

Not good for the digestion.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 03.01.11 16:27

I haven't a clue as to who these allegedly various people are - but there is something comical in quoting an email with the addressee's and sender's names redacted to prove that the addressee and sender are two different people, both running blogs under pseudonyms! McCann Gallery closing down? 110921
Daoud
Daoud

Activity : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 03.01.11 16:39

All of this sort of stuff makes one weary to the bone. Until this past few months, one has never become involved in the politics, or behind the scenes stuff of Madeleine's case on the internet. Nor has one ever understood why Joana Morais and Tony Bennett were suddenly at arms length this past year or so. Since the moment Madeleine was declared to have been abducted, one searched everywhere for people who had the same suspicious minds as oneself, with regard to what really happened to Madeleine McCann. This was found in Tony Bennett and somebody whom one had never heard of before, which was Joana Morais. Both of these people were sending out equally strong messages of support for Madeleine and the police. This was precisely what one truly desired, at a time when it was very difficult to find like-minded people.

In all of these three years and eight months, one admits to having been deliberately duped and lied to by only two posters whom one foolishly befriended, despite being warned not to. And very heavily warned at that. The most stupid thing about it was that one could see this person had already engaged in many bitter feuds and battles with myriad people, yet one was still taken in by the tears and the tales of woeful sacrifice. Peculiarly enough, one had already had a number of dire warnings by a few people, one of whom continued to remain in contact with one of those persons; despite having warned oneself off in a most severe and honest manner. It is a strange world this internet, and it is so full of leeches and scum dressed in silk. The trouble is, that the scum carry bouquets to hide their stench.

Fortunately, one very quickly had ten, then twenty, then more than thirty posters whom one now counts as trusted posters and friends, all coming forward to say that they too had been duped by the very same two people as oneself. No matter, we live and learn. One had never been on the fora before Madeleine was declared to have been abducted, so in fairness to oneself, one was rather wet behind the ears. However the filth had honed in on us as if we were sitting ducks.

Looking back, it is not at all bad to have had only two pieces of scum behave so despicably. Especially when we note the hundreds of truly wonderful, bright, honest, trustworthy and clever people we have amongst us here. One bad apple makes you very wary and mistrustful of the motives as to why people wish to befriend you or want to find out more about you. Having seen outrageous lies and petty laughable rubbish being written about oneself, or people whom one genuinely cares about, is concrete proof in itself that there are indeed some of the most sinister and filthy people involved in Madeleine's case. Even those people on the periphery are quite simply the scum of the earth. It is no wonder they do not have friends away from the internet. and no wonder they cannot sustain their friendships.

There would have been a time where one would pity such people or stand up against them, however, there is no point. This scum is on a mission to batter people down and intimidate them; to try and stop them from being vociferous about the wrongs of this case; to stop people from asking that the case finally be solved by re-investigating all the statements of the Tapas 9. The scum is only around to wreak havoc, and to ensure that lawyers eventually have to say that there cannot be a fair trial.

Most fortunately, it is only the scum who cause trouble on websites; only the scum who attack, threaten and intimidate posters on a personal level whilst totally ignoring what the poster says in their posts; only the scum who purport to be one thing, whilst being another. Madeleine's supporters have never behaved like this on any board that one has ever seen or been privileged enough to be a part of.

The crux here is quite simply this: there are only two sides in this case. Those who wish to see justice for Madeleine, and those who wish to support the Tapas 9 never having to answer further questions or face a court.

Attacking posters for their religious beliefs is not an argument that should be placed in the middle of the McCann case. If anybody needs taking to task with regard to religious fervour, it is the McCanns themselves. It is they who grabbed Catholicism by the throat after being described as not particularly religious. They who had visions of light in tunnels and bizarre dreams. It is well below the belt to use personal details in order to create ridicule or fear. One has been an admirer of Himself's work, and find it most odd that he should have behaved like this over Tony Bennett. It is the last thing one would have expected somebody on our side to do.

The scum rattle their bones at the very hint of division, which may be fine for those who do not care and are without decorum, but it is grossly unfair to the sensitive and decent people such as Tony Bennett, who have close family and friends who may come across the scum sites and read their filth.

Tony Bennett is the only man in the UK to stand up and be counted in the public arena, so no matter whether you loathe him or are completely indifferent, he is the one person here, that the filth always tune in for, every day, whether he posts or not. Loathe her or be indifferent to Joana Morais, she is the one woman who daily blogs her heart out in bringing the latest news from Portugal and she does a bloody marvellous job of it all.

One has always been very clear which side one is on. There is not a space for a fence where people may sit. There is too much information in the public domain, for people to not have made their minds up after all this time.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 03.01.11 16:55

Happy New Year Judge!
Glad to see you've recovered your avatar - I trust the villain
responsible for its removal is cooling his or her heels at Her Majesty's
Pleasure.
Sorry to see you in such a woeful state, but things will surely improve as the year progresses - if not you can take refuge in any Port in a storm. McCann Gallery closing down? 110921
Regarding the original post, you seem to be saying that Himself and Good
Quality Wristbands (or the author thereof) are one and the same, have I
got that right? Because the quoted pages makes much of the four lines
but does not address the fourth...

ufercoffy wrote: ... 'thentherewere4' = 'himself'

What is it about these four lines that makes them so important? Quite
simply, they are lies, but they are not simple lies, they are not lies
told in passing, they are constructed lies and constructed for a
purpose.

Which leaves me confamused to coin a word... McCann Gallery closing down? 847771
Daoud
Daoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.11 17:00

Great post JM McCann Gallery closing down? 636506
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03.01.11 17:08

clapping1 thumbsup @ Judge
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 03.01.11 17:27

Daoud wrote:Happy New Year Judge!
Pleasure.
Sorry to see you in such a woeful state, but things will surely improve as the year progresses - if not you can take refuge in any Port in a storm. McCann Gallery closing down? 110921

purpose.

Which leaves me confamused to coin a word... McCann Gallery closing down? 847771

One never knows who anybody is around the net anymore unless a PM arrives and a copy of their birth certificate, letter from a close family member accompanied by a bank reference big grin

One very much prefers not to get too edgy about it all. One had great respect for Himself's work and his humour and wit. Hysterically funny stuff and a real talent. One always thought TTW4 and Himself were two separate people, because they have such very different styles. One just hopes he does not leave us altogether. Especially as we are coming around the bend now and going for the home straight.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 03.01.11 18:44

McCann Gallery closing down? 351181 Very well said Judge.

Far too much ego on display from some of Tony's opponents IMO.
Surely everyone seeking truth for Madeleine should be united in this common purpose - oops hate that phrase, but YKWIM lol!
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by poppydog 03.01.11 20:17

Very well said Judge McCann Gallery closing down? 259100

I was astounded at the sheer hatred and bile that spews forth from the McCann supporters. I have commented on a few sites and the comments of the Daily Mail and never, ever felt the need to hurl personal insults at those who hold the opposite view to me. Surely that is the last vestige of the desperate?

This site is the one I come back to again and again for the depth of information, the friendly atmosphere and the integrity of the posters. McCann Gallery closing down? 725573
poppydog
poppydog

Activity : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 03.01.11 21:26

Tony Bennett wrote:P.S. 'Himself' is a very angry old man at times, isn't he?

Not good for the digestion.

According to the screencap in the OP he's been harbouring this very silly grudge since July sarcastic

laugh

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 09.01.11 17:26

Judge Mental

I would like to also commend your post. But it is still difficult even reading the OP to understand what really has gone on.

I am desperately sad that "Himself" is giving up - I always thought Good Quality Wristbands and The McCann Gallery were "Himself" but maybe I am wrong. I thought TTW4 was someone else - but assumed they had been CR'd.

I hate the thought of losing "Himself" as you say - he is a master in the art of humour/wit/artwork - I don't want him to leave - we need as many supporters as possible. I also visit Joana Morais' site and support her blog.

I think the pro McCanns do what the McCanns do - distract in whatever way possible from the truth - like they say - the truth hurts.

Angelique

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by laurie 09.01.11 18:04

Well said JM McCann Gallery closing down? 351181 very well put. McCann Gallery closing down? 759815

Truth and Justice for Madeleine McCann x
laurie
laurie

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by OMGlol 09.01.11 18:30

@ angelique

Himself will be back, he's always flouncing like Bren to see how many fans he's got. Fact is though he's been scallywagging on MCF and MM and setting people against the Foundation and then not liking it when his fanclub deserted him. He doesn't like it that after TB got kicked off the MM forum that a lot of their members are now supporting him. Himself has managed to turn Joana Morais against TB whilst siding with Debbie Butler who is a proven liar.

Wonder why that is. thinking

As JM says both TB and Morais do a good job for this case.

Too many egos in this case and Himself is only one of them.
OMGlol
OMGlol

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

Post by WOODWARD 10.01.11 10:11

McCann Gallery closing down? 765862 It is no secret that I dont always agree with Tony Bennett, he makes errors of detail which dont matter in the overall scheme of things but they do give the opposition bullets to fire. In addition I believed the Simon Hare co-operation was a seriously naive error of judgement and said so with foresight rather than more easily with hindsight. That said,my credentials as a sometime sceptic rather than unquestioning devotee having been reiterated, my admiration for the bravery of Tony Bennett is boundl ess,he never attempts to hide who he is which immediately gives credence to the sincerity of his views. He stands up to be counted against the most vicious scheming smear machine which is supported by an endless stream of other peoples money and the vomit inducing sycophancy of the cowardly mainstream media. Newspaper editors , police officers and satirical magazines quake at the ruthless power of the mccann machine whilst Tony Bennett rolls with the punches ignores the insults ,ploughs his own furrow and carries on trying to bring the plight of a helpless child to the attention of those with the power to properly act in her best interests in the hope that one day someone will be brave enough to do their duty
WOODWARD
WOODWARD

Activity : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.01.11 11:24

Hear , hear. I support you absolutely.
Mr Bennett is possibly the only one of all the people who blog on pro-McCann or pro-Truth sites who gives his full name, address, telephone number, and email.
For that alone he stands head and shoulders above us all.
(for the record I am Peter MacLeod, a retired Police Superintendent from Nottinghamshire, and I live in Spain at Finca la Guzmana, which you can find on the internet)
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 10.01.11 13:20

Pleasure.

purpose.

@ Daoud

One has only just landed back on this thread, and seen your posting here. Just to be clear for any posters reading, one did not say that Himself and TTW4 were the same person as one has always considered them to be two different posters. From your post, you do say ''OP'', so one assumes that you are talking about oneself at the beginning of your posting where you send your condolences to oneself for one's woeful state at that time, and that when you refer to a ''you'', this was towards the OP. Is that right? big grin

However, what is all this regarding one's avatar? Was it mysteriously stolen and replaced without one having knowledge of this or noticing at all? rock

It would be absolutely outrageous for somebody to have sneaked in here and removed it, only to replace it again. What if somebody used it in the course of a heinous crime, and left a trace at the scene? rock

Fortunately, it is as distinctive as a pair of ladies ganga pants or a pair of canvas pants with buttons on, and could not have travelled too far without being brought to notice exalt

Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by theolivebranch 10.01.11 15:41

PeterMac wrote:Hear , hear. I support you absolutely.
Mr Bennett is possibly the only one of all the people who blog on pro-McCann or pro-Truth sites who gives his full name, address, telephone number, and email.
For that alone he stands head and shoulders above us all.
(for the record I am Peter MacLeod, a retired Police Superintendent from Nottinghamshire, and I live in Spain at Finca la Guzmana, which you can find on the internet)

PeterMac pleased to meet up with a fellow expat, grrrr hate that expression really. Where in Spain are you, we are about 25kms inland from Malaga?
Anyway, that apart what you say about Tony Bennett I absolutely endorse. He must be a thorn in the McCann's side, head, stomach etc etc. He is, as GA is, a hero in all of this unique case. I have been very worried about his safety and not wanting to be alarmist he should take very great care.
theolivebranch
theolivebranch

Activity : 565

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 10.01.11 16:31

Ronda.
Laguzmana dot com for anyone who wants to see
Mods - don't know itf this is allowed under your rules. If not please delete.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Daoud 10.01.11 17:14

Judge Mental wrote:
Pleasure.

purpose.

@ Daoud

One has only just landed back on this thread, and seen your posting here. Just to be clear for any posters reading, one did not say that Himself and TTW4 were the same person as one has always considered them to be two different posters. From your post, you do say ''OP'', so one assumes that you are talking about oneself at the beginning of your posting where you send your condolences to oneself for one's woeful state at that time, and that when you refer to a ''you'', this was towards the OP. Is that right? McCann Gallery closing down? 110921

However, what is all this regarding one's avatar? Was it mysteriously stolen and replaced without one having knowledge of this or noticing at all? McCann Gallery closing down? 705339

It would be absolutely outrageous for somebody to have sneaked in here and removed it, only to replace it again. What if somebody used it in the course of a heinous crime, and left a trace at the scene? McCann Gallery closing down? 705339

Fortunately, it is as distinctive as a pair of ladies ganga pants or a pair of canvas pants with buttons on, and could not have travelled too far without being brought to notice McCann Gallery closing down? 220690

Hi Judge,
Have just seen your reply - and am struggling to understand the first half. McCann Gallery closing down? 110921 The word 'you' referred to, well, yourself - I think that by not making it clear that I was referring to your comments on the OP, rather than the OP itself that I sowed the seeds of all this confusion; I hope this makes some sort of sense! McCann Gallery closing down? 110921
As to your avatar, it had indeed bunked off - I had noticed its absence the night before on one of the Joanna Yeats threads; I'm glad to see that it has returned of its own accord, but am slightly worried as to its whereabouts on the intervening period - I hope Bristol wasn't on its itinerary. McCann Gallery closing down? 847771
Daoud
Daoud

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum