The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' Mm11

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' Mm11

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' Regist10

'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' Empty 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by Jill Havern 15.01.17 21:18

I’m starting a new thread, ‘Video of the Day’.

The idea is to present some of the most informative videos for members and guests to look at. I’ll put one up every day, as with the ‘Rogue of the Day’ thread.

Just as on that thread, this will be a member participation thread. Please feel free to share with us all what you think are some of the most informative and persuasive YouTube vids you’ve seen. Shorter ones by preference, but longer ones if you wish.

If possible, could you please keep them to this format:

Title
Length
Name of uploader
Link
Description in one sentence of why we should watch it.

Thanks! – And here’s the first one…

1. McCann body Language
7 mins

MrNotbornyesterday1

Excerpts of Gerry McCann squirming at awkward moments

Full version by Joana Morais https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvFkXkVn1I

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41616

Bird131 likes this post

Back to top Go down

'VIDEO OF THE DAY' Empty Re: 'VIDEO OF THE DAY'

Post by sharonl 15.01.17 21:34

The full length video on the work of Eddie & Keela, The UKs top police dogs.

sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.01.17 22:48

Ask the dogs Sandra
6:38 minutes
HiDeHo4

The McCanns feigning concern for their missing child, at the same time using the opportunity to slander the ex-case coordinator, Goncalo Amaral and discredit two exceptionally proficient police dogs.  A good example of Gerry McCann's contempt and his wife's pathetic meaningless ramblings.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.01.17 22:55

Kate McCann Interviewed by Jon Corner - August 2007

HiDeHo4

7:13 minute

A picture paints a thousand words.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.01.17 23:07

The McCanns show their true colours when they think the camera stops rolling

*catwoman* channel

3:06

Thank goodness someone had the sense to save this classic example of hypocrisy.  Captured on camera so no disputing.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 16.01.17 8:29

When Madeleine Died? Top PR man's involvement in selecting the photos given to the police

15 MIns
Darren Ware (CMOMM member)

How Alex Woolfall, the Head of Risk at one of the world’s most prestigious PR firms, Bell Pottinger, stopped the Portuguese Police from getting their hands on Kate McCann’s camera memory card

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.01.17 8:58

Get'emGonçalo wrote:When Madeleine Died? Top PR man's involvement in selecting the photos given to the police

15 MIns
Darren Ware (CMOMM member)

How Alex Woolfall, the Head of Risk at one of the world’s most prestigious PR firms, Bell Pottinger, stopped the Portuguese Police from getting their hands on Kate McCann’s camera memory card
We've discussed this before, but I think Richard is probably wrong about the pictures being supplied to the Police in black and white.

This is from the above video.

It's pretty obvious that these pictures have been scanned from physical pictures held in a binder.
'VIDEO OF THE DAY' Scan110

I think the pictures where held in a binder for use by the investigation team. When the case was shelved the binders were just scanned for inclusion in the PJ files as PDF files..

The main point about the PJ not having access to the memory cards still stands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.01.17 12:44

It is however an interesting point that's always baffled me, why there is a couple of colour playground images contained in the PJ files, as opposed to all the rest.  Could it be that they were the only photographs where Madeleine McCann could be visualised and therefore of interest to the investigation?

On a more general note - Ricardo Paiva states that two CDs were handed to the PJ, one copied from Gerry McCann's camera and one copied from Michael Wright's camera.  Michael Wright wasn't on holiday in Praia da Luz at the same time as the McCann gang so where exactly did the content of 'his camera' originate?  I can understand the PJ confusion under the circumstances but it doesn't explain why the photographs that were requested by the PJ to assist the investigation, took so many days to materialise.  As repeatedly said by one and all - just hand over the memory device or the camera !!!  Unless of course......

Sorry boss, not sure this is the right place to discuss the subject.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.01.17 13:57

Verdi wrote:It is however an interesting point that's always baffled me, why there is a couple of colour playground images contained in the PJ files, as opposed to all the rest.  Could it be that they were the only photographs where Madeleine McCann could be visualised and therefore of interest to the investigation?
That crossed my mind as well.

Is she identifiable in any other picture?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 16.01.17 14:58

To keep the thread on topic I have added response to off topic question in spoiler

Quote and answer to Blue Bag CLICK HERE:

One video that I found to be very interesting is Goncalo Amaral return to Praia da Luz.

The first portion is psychics, so you can skip to the program if you wish at about 2.50

Length 25.51

Please note that 'catwoman' channel ripped off all the vids.  Most of us upload clips (giving credit if possible) but catwoman took most of my 300 vids and REMOVED the title pages so they wouldnt be identified as mine.

Clips are not a big deal but when I have taken 70 - 100 hrs to compile a video (or as above add translations) I was NOT happy to see credits specifically removed.

Just wanted to point out...
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.01.17 15:03

BlueBag wrote:Is she identifiable in any other picture?
Not that I can distinguish.  If she is, I'll wager it's from the play area.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.01.17 15:09

Madeleine McCann May 2010 Appeal

2:26 minutes

Another One for Justice

Jon Corner, friend of the McCanns, produced this video for the 2010 campaign appeal.  It is thought to be the origin of the controversial 'make-up photograph', along with other somewhat inappropriate images of a very young child.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.01.17 15:22

McCann Couple interviewed in Lisbon

xklamation

3:01 minutes

Journalist Sandra Felgueiras ruffles Gerry McCann's feathers - again - whilst ailing wailing Kate McCann re-lives the open doors/window/shutters myth that was dismissed (no evidence) by the GNR/PJ on the night of 3rd/4th May 2007.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.01.17 20:32

HiDeHo wrote:Please note that 'catwoman' channel ripped off all the vids.  Most of us upload clips (giving credit if possible) but catwoman took most of my 300 vids and REMOVED the title pages so they wouldnt be identified as mine.

Clips are not a big deal but when I have taken 70 - 100 hrs to compile a video (or as above add translations) I was NOT happy to see credits specifically removed.

It matters not - your name fronts all the videos so there is no doubt where they came from winkwink .

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.01.17 20:39

Gerry "No comment" on Murat

alvesdosreis2007

00:34

Gerry McCann asked if he knew Robert Murat.  Literally no further comment!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 16.01.17 22:39

Verdi wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:Please note that 'catwoman' channel ripped off all the vids.  Most of us upload clips (giving credit if possible) but catwoman took most of my 300 vids and REMOVED the title pages so they wouldnt be identified as mine.

It matters not - your name fronts all the videos so there is no doubt where they came from winkwink .

You would think so wouldnt you... 

HiDeHo4

Catwoman Channel  (13 seconds shorter with no title page)

I did approach but there were close to 200 and far too many for me to have time to list so I figured as long as the videos are exposed... but then I was blocked! lolol

What most people don't realise is that there is a lot more involved than just putting a video on Youtube.

My goal has been to expose Goncalo Amaral Documentary and to also seek views from the USA.

Currently the most watched video this month is not available in UK so ALL the views are from the States. ( Global Obsession)

Most of my videos lead to Oprah video or Banned video and because of the volume of views (more than 6 1/4 million views  currently 13,000 per day!) it puts the important videos suggested at the top and views grow exponentially.  People learn about Maddie and the police files.

If someone else posts the same video, it does not link to the important vids.

I have worked hard at manipulating how youtube works to get the best possible results from the videos.

Thats lost when a smaller channel posts oneof my compiled videos Sad  

Sorry...just having a little rant....
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.01.17 8:30

Discrepancies: Madeleine’s Mini-Tennis

9 mins
HideHo (CMOMM member))

Reveals all sorts of contradictions about the highly controversial tennis balls photo

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.01.17 12:28

HiDeHo wrote:

I did approach but there were close to 200 and far too many for me to have time to list so I figured as long as the videos are exposed... but then I was blocked! lolol

Who could fault you for being disgruntled - such are the evils of the internet.!  I didn't doubt the video I posted above, even though it was uploaded on YouTube by some other route.  I saw your familiar logo at the beginning so didn't look beyond - I'll pay more attention in future.

Take comfort in the fact that YouTube is swamped with videos connected with the case of Madeleine McCann, uploaded in the name of HiDeHo and be flattered that people think your videos are worthy of copy.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 17.01.17 14:38

Verdi wrote:McCann Couple interviewed in Lisbon

xklamation

3:01 minutes

Journalist Sandra Felgueiras ruffles Gerry McCann's feathers - again - whilst ailing wailing Kate McCann re-lives the open doors/window/shutters myth that was dismissed (no evidence) by the GNR/PJ on the night of 3rd/4th May 2007.
In yesterday's Rogue of The Day #52 
Ex Constable Mark Williams-Thomas is quoted as saying, "Is it unreasonable to presume that Madeleine woke up the went in search of her parents at the restaurant within the holiday complex that she had grown familiar with over the course of her holiday"?
It would appear to be unreasonable as can be seen at around 2.30 even Gerry thinks it's unlikely, as he tries to shut Kate up.

Sure is unlikely, a bit like the curtains whooshing and the shutter being up.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 17.01.17 16:39

'That's when I noticed that Madeleine was there' ( 1.03) says Kate, strangely. Note the loving looks Gerry gives her......terrified she will say the wrong thing. I love the way he refers to their medical training. Apparently, doctors are trained to leg it at the first sign of trouble. He is obviously reminding us plebs that he and his wife are 'professionals' and worthy of deep respect.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 17.01.17 16:58

Even Harold Shipman was worthy of deep respect once upon a time and look what happened there.
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 17.01.17 18:36

Cmaryholmes wrote:'That's when I noticed that Madeleine was there' ( 1.03) says Kate, strangely. Note the loving looks Gerry gives her......terrified she will say the wrong thing. I love the way he refers to their medical training. Apparently, doctors are trained to leg it at the first sign of trouble. He is obviously reminding us plebs that he and his wife are 'professionals' and worthy of deep respect.
Well they lived up to that training didn't they , legging it at the first sign of trouble !!

Apparently police haven't seen the "Ask the dogs " video , they ae bringing in cadaver dogs in the search for missing Corrie McKeague who vanished on 24 th September . 
Did tell them these dogs are "incredibly unreliable "  laughat
sandancer
sandancer

Activity : 2374

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 17.01.17 19:53

McCann's Cleaner Describes Meeting McCanns - Praia da Luz Crisis -

HiDeHo

happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 17.01.17 20:50

Verdi wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

Who could fault you for being disgruntled - such are the evils of the internet.!  I didn't doubt the video I posted above, even though it was uploaded on YouTube by some other route.  I saw your familiar logo at the beginning so didn't look beyond - I'll pay more attention in future.

Take comfort in the fact that YouTube is swamped with videos connected with the case of Madeleine McCann, uploaded in the name of HiDeHo and be flattered that people think your videos are worthy of copy.

I 'let it go' at the time because its the video thats important.  Lack of respect by blocking me after uploading vids and removing (in most) the title and credit page created a little rant, but PLEASE, I want to see some other vids on here.  HiDeHo4 are always available but MrNotBornYesterday has done so great ones.  WillyBoo also had some that I hadnt seen (and lol didnt upload because they were his and I couldn't contact to ask permission... so if anyone knows who it is, please ask them to contact me :) )

BTW, HiDeHo4 videos are not just 'mine'.  Without the support of HDH FB group admin and alerters monitoring the group and tolerating my endless technical frustrations as well as input while compiling the vids, there would be no vids as I would not have the time available.  They are OUR vids.  We are a team.

I could never...NEVER have predicted how successful they would be when I first decided I wanted to use videos to expose the files to the UK Public...

Joana was kind enough to give me a few technical pointers and with my only other attempt of a birthday video for my nephew with a few pics and no sound, I was able to compile and publish my very first video   Mrs  The title indicates the reason 
behind all my videos... and the audio with kind permission of Scott Greenwell and M Markus Click on Spoiler

CLICK HERE for video details:

FIRST Video :)  April 29th 2011

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 17.01.17 22:15

To compliment Sharonl's Clarence 'Rogue of the Day' Mitchell post - here he is in action!:

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top