The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Podestas - Feasible ?   Mm11

Podestas - Feasible ?   Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Podestas - Feasible ?   Mm11

Podestas - Feasible ?   Regist10

Podestas - Feasible ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Podestas - Feasible ?   Empty Podestas - Feasible ?

Post by icanseeyou 21.12.16 21:18

Pizzagate is still picking up momentum online , and on this site. In the context of this site and, more broadly i suppose, the anniversary in the states of the Ramsey case, the inner circle implicated by pizzagate - and especially the brothers Grimm that are the Podestas , are still polarising opinion. I posted about it a few days ago on another thread offering two short videos that i consider represent both 'sides' of opinion. Since then, I've come across a huge archive that's been posted online by a distraught ( possibly hysterical) researcher from Spain who 'can't take it anymore' . It's a massive archive and i haven't delved yet. But It covers pizzagate , Washington, Britain, Clarence Mitchell / McCanns and so on. I'll offer up the following link for now as it still seems fresh . I might be posting other links from said archive or even the link of the actual archive once I've poked around it . If anyone wants it or wants it posted, let me know here . In the meantime :

http://archive.is/bwONx
icanseeyou
icanseeyou

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Podestas - Feasible ?   Empty Re: Podestas - Feasible ?

Post by MayMuse 22.12.16 1:53

The writer speaks of fact which cannot be disputed, in which the efits can be accounted to six suspects. What a load of tosh! These efits are of One man supposedly seen by the Smith family from Ireland as per the Pj and crime watch. If the investigation is now trying to bring in they are of two men and lead it that ways ( not saying they are just surmising) then there is a great deal of persuasive facts needed to convince that these "two men" abducted a corpse IMO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by icanseeyou 22.12.16 5:39

That's why i added the '?'...

There's a vid of someone getting over-excited and showing what he claims is leaked information in black and white 'proving' that the brothers were in Portugal that week. Another vid from truthgirls is nonchalantly doing the same thing producing evidence( again, black and white) proving they weren't. They are as confident in their findings as each other. So one is either lying, being misled or passing disinfo about. This is the kind of annoying BS we're up against. When are the various of named accused going to come out and sue ? I would - wouldn't anybody ? It would put an end to malicious persecution and idiotic trolls. Or is it in the best interest of the accused in certain scenarios to appear that such things aren't to be dignified with an answer ? That would bolster the fake news brigade . I wonder...
icanseeyou
icanseeyou

Activity : 60

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.12.16 7:44

I'm pretty sure the Podesta stuff is all disinfo.

There's a lot of it about.

It's not new though... 9/11 got drowned in disinfo. It was easy for the media to point at "crazy conspiracy theorists" whilst those with legitimate questions got covered in brown stuff by association.

The term "conspiracy theorists" was invented as a term for those who questioned the JFK assassination all those years ago. Lot's of disinformation there.

The best one is "the driver did it".... if you just blow up a certain Zapruder frame to 400% (probably) you can see the gun in the drivers hand.... you can also see the gun in Jackie's hand as well..... because she also did it...

The other Madeleine forum is the brown stuff we here are associated with. Deliberately in my opinion.

-------------------

As MayMuse has indicated,  the link brought us by icanseeyou in the OP does not look at all helpful and contains a great deal of misinformation. Moreover, a new 'Podesta' thread has been started when we already have one, here:   

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t13288-a-connection-between-the-podesta-emails-and-the-mccanns-well-actually-just-maybe-there-is-podestarichard-bransonjeffrey-epsteinernie-allengerry-McCann

Could posters please think carefully (a) before posting a new thread on an existing subject and (b) before giving members dubious links - thanks.

This thread is now closed - Mod
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top