The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 4 Mm11

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 4 Mm11

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 4 Regist10

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 4 Empty Re: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Post by Jill Havern 26.08.10 11:46

You've had one aswell? bigshock

Blimey, what's a girl gotta do to get a good Rucking around here? wtf

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
The Captain (& Chief Faffer)

Activity : 42036

Back to top Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 4 Empty Re: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Post by Judge Mental 26.08.10 11:56

May one suggest having a sex-change? big grin

From what one is able to glean, it has only been males who have been targetted in this instance.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.08.10 12:03

Bogus letter then if every one with balls have got this standard letter!

Not difficult to make up letterhead these days what with evolving IT technology.

Come to think of it....both sides can play this silly game isn't it.

Team of professional hackers ......yeah.....it's becoming a hobby for some.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 26.08.10 12:07

aiyoyo wrote:Bogus letter then if every one with balls have got this standard letter!

Not difficult to make up letterhead these days what with evolving IT technology.

Come to think of it....both sides can play this silly game isn't it.

Team of professional hackers ......yeah.....it's becoming a hobby for some.

One has seldom seen such cheap paper since a sojourn through Russia in the 1960s, so one's suspicions were immediately aroused.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 26.08.10 12:23

Judge Mental wrote:There are some who say these letters may not have actually come from 'the most feared libel lawyers', but were sent by mischievous posters who have found out addresses and merely wish to scare TMF's supporters.

Ah ok, in that case Muratfan must have sent the mischievous, fake letter to my old address which he published on his blog a few weeks' ago. roll

A wise man once said: "Be careful who you let on your ship, because some people will sink the whole ship just because they can't be The Captain."
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 26.08.10 12:42

This was sent to one's mailbox some moments ago and it rather looks as if muratfan has realised he has been somewhat recalcitrant and in so doing has storing up trouble for himself by pretending to have been in the bosom of 'the world's most feared libel lawyers'.

It is of course nonsense to suggest that Tony Bennett, The Madeleine Foundation or anybody else for that matter, are at any risk for merely asking that this case continue to be investigated. It is quite ludicrous that somebody would go out on a limb to spout such scaremongering rhetoric. One has still yet to be made aware of any libel whatsoever. The only libel one has seen to date has been that of the fanatical converts from yesteryear.

muratfan:

''Bennett Released The Foundation E-Mails On PURPOSE
REMEMBER WHEN BENNETT, BY ACCIDENT, SENT OUT EVERYONE'S E-MAIL ADDRESSES ON A E-MAIL TO ALL MEMBERS?
WELL THERE WAS ONE OR TWO E-MAIL ADDRESSES MISSING FROM THE LIST, NAMELY THOSE OF LAWYERS WORKING FOR CARTER RUCK. BENNETT HAS SOLD YOU DOWN THE RIVER TRYING TO SAVE HIS OWN SKIN. SO ASK YOURSELVES FOUNDATION MEMBERS THIS QUESTION.

WILL YOU SUPPORT BENNETT ONCE YOU KNOW THIS FACT.....THOSE PEOPLE BACKING HIM AND PROVIDING MONIES YOU ARE LIABLE FOR BENNETT WHEN CARTER RUCK WIN THE FORTHCOMING CASE AND WIN DAMAGES. PROBLEM IS THOSE BACKERS WILL BE ASKED TO MAKE UP THE SHORTFALL.

IT IS THE WAY IT GOES I AM AFRAID.

0 comments Links to this post Email This BlogThis! Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Google Buzz
why Did I Not Know Bradford Had A Carter Ruck Letter?
Must admit i did not know, but then somethings i delete from my inbox without reading them first. However i do know Havern has had letters, as obviously Bennett has had.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 26.08.10 13:59

Utter rubbish. Muratfan is merely attempting to create discord amongst MF members and supporters. Tony Bennett has not sold out on his supporters, I can assure all of that.

I have seen no mention of Sharon Bradford or Jill Havern being C-R'd, pure speculation.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.08.10 14:57

Oh.....those fake letters will be of interest to CR and police isnt it?

Muratfang.......playing pretendy CR?

What's next ?pretendy cop?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 26.08.10 15:45

[quote="aiyoyo"]Oh.....those fake letters will be of interest to CR and police isnt it?

What's next ?pretendy cop?[/quote]

He has already claimed he was as a serving officer at Nottinghamshire constab. Just as he has revealed on JATYK and his blog that he has, or knows someone who has, access to the PNC. Don't you recall all the revealing of LA's alleged criminal record and revelations that he was in a relationship with Maxine Carr. Of course he has also claimed that the PNC is where he obtained details of Tony Bennett's criminal record.

Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.08.10 17:01

[quote="kangdang"]
aiyoyo wrote:Oh.....those fake letters will be of interest to CR and police isnt it?

What's next ?pretendy cop?[/quote]

He has already claimed he was as a serving officer at Nottinghamshire constab. Just as he has revealed on JATYK and his blog that he has, or knows someone who has, access to the PNC. Don't you recall all the revealing of LA's alleged criminal record and revelations that he was in a relationship with Maxine Carr. Of course he has also claimed that the PNC is where he obtained details of Tony Bennett's criminal record.

In his dream perhaps!
Which is it then? Delusion of grandeur or he was sacked ?

How come he's now reduced to chauffeur (sp) of his family van as someone claimed.......?

Yeah, we all know a copper or two. or maybe a judge or two......what's the big deal? All depends on one's social circle isn't it?

People who feel the need to claim they were once this and that needs their head examined. Anyway I dont waste time reading hallucinatory stuff churned out by bottom feeder.

If the picture appearing elsewhere of him was indeed him and partner, that pic was not taken in norwich, not unless there is that kind of window grill in norwich? Which I doubt....have anyone else noticed the window grill? Prison like to me.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 26.08.10 18:17

IIRC this is the same idiot who pretended to be a Glenfield nurse on the Mirror forum.
He gave himself away because he was posting on the same thread with two usernames and started commenting inappropriately out of the wrong sock. When he realised what he'd done he deleted the post, but quite a few eagle eyes had already spotted it! 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 4 110921
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 26.08.10 19:07

what a numpty

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 26.08.10 20:47

baconbutty wrote:IIRC this is the same idiot who pretended to be a Glenfield nurse on the Mirror forum.
He gave himself away because he was posting on the same thread with two usernames and started commenting inappropriately out of the wrong sock. When he realised what he'd done he deleted the post, but quite a few eagle eyes had already spotted it! 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 4 110921

Without wishing to sound sympathetic to whomever is responsible, it would be difficult to ascertain that a person acting alone has issued these threatening letters.

However, if one were an imposter wishing to behave in a threatening manner, one would certainly not show allegiance to a firm who were looking after the interests of Trafigura, who in turn had employed the services of Kevin Halligen.

Where is the kudos in so doing? The person or persons doing this, must either be sick, or genuinely not know what a lions den they have engaged with there. People who receive bona fide letters from this firm in future, may disregard them as hoaxes, and put them straight through their shredder, ignoring the threats therein at possible cost to their livelihoods. Perhaps these hoaxers did not think this through properly or count the cost for the firm they so revere.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 26.08.10 21:47

The authenticity of one particular C-R letter is currently being checked out Judge.

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.08.10 1:27

Judge Mental wrote:
baconbutty wrote:IIRC this is the same idiot who pretended to be a Glenfield nurse on the Mirror forum.

Without wishing to sound sympathetic to whomever is responsible, it would be difficult to ascertain that a person acting alone has issued these threatening letters.

However, if one were an imposter wishing to behave in a threatening manner, one would certainly not show allegiance to a firm who were looking after the interests of Trafigura, who in turn had employed the services of Kevin Halligen.

Where is the kudos in so doing? The person or persons doing this, must either be sick, or genuinely not know what a lions den they have engaged with there. People who receive bona fide letters from this firm in future, may disregard them as hoaxes, and put them straight through their shredder, ignoring the threats therein at possible cost to their livelihoods. Perhaps these hoaxers did not think this through properly or count the cost for the firm they so revere.

hi JM

I dont get the impression it was allegiance to libel law firm.
CR name was conveniently used as a baton by the menace for his own purpose.
You're right JM, person sending the bogus letters then bragging about it suggests mind of a v. sick person. Any sane person with allegiance to CR would not exploit CR name with bogus letters because all that does is cry wolf and soon he'll be shown up for his true colour.

Dont forget h'd claimed to be ex police, ex nurse...this and that. He also made sick joke about dying person. If people look at this objectively and observe his menacing utterance, it would seem this person-in-discussion has a mind obssessed/revolved around criminal activities.
He has a pattern of trashing posters who are on the side of law, smearing them and claiming them to be paedo or performing some lewd acitivties in public, at the same time he cant stand people who had done some heroic activities like been in war.

Of the other side of his persona he has a natural urge to defend criminal or to put it mildly he has an involuntary criminal desire to help fellow criminal, people on the wrong side of the law, to get away from their crime; as evidenced in the case under discussion for example.

It's not a given he's associated to team mccanns or CR....that could be misguided assessment or people are over estimating his perceived role. He's probably just a very lone psycho with a very trouble psyche and/or with a criminal past hence the patterns of his thoughts and manifested disturbing menancing behaviour.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.08.10 19:30

I knew some local police officers who thought they were above the law and blatantly corrupt who thought they were so clever getting information of the PNC - those police officers are now in prison. It is also a criminal offence to hack into peoples computers so those people who are doing it should know they need to stop or they will find themselves being investigated for what is a criminal offence. Again some people think they are clever but they dont realise they are the ones being investigated for a criminal offence.

It is not a criminal offence to ask questions about cases where those involved are blatantly telling untruths. It is a criminal offence to harrass people, to threaten people and to hack into peoples computers, that is a fact.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 02.09.10 21:16

Looks like Muratfan's blog has been pulled by Blogger??
Doceedo
Doceedo

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.10 21:36

Doceedo wrote:Looks like Muratfan's blog has been pulled by Blogger??

So it does.

Seems they're drowning their sorrows about it here http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=620

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 02.09.10 21:38

muratfan

[homepage]

My Blog Has Had To Close Down
« Thread Started Today at 8:00pm »
Great isn't it. I get closed down for legal reasons whilst Bennett and his cronies peddle crap everywhere.
No justice anywhere is there.
Link to Post - Back to Top IP: Logged
aiyoyo Today "muratfan the most feared blogger in the land"

sabot
member is online

Re: My Blog Has Had To Close Down
« Reply #1 Today at 8:03pm »

I am shocked. Who has done this?
Link to truthsnewsite
bonnybraes1
Administrator

[avatar]

« Reply #2 Today at 8:10pm »
Oh dear, mf. It was looking really classy with the rain effect, too :'(

ETA, Our friends weren't worried in case it prejudiced T*** B******'s forthcoming trial, were they [image]
« Last Edit: Today at 8:12pm by bonnybraes1 » Link to Post - Back to Top IP: Logged

CR to Bennett~~~Given the frankly incoherent and and illogical contents of your letter, we must say that we find it difficult to believe you have taken any legal advice

In case of harrassment from vigilantes, contact:

Harlow Police Station - Harlow

The High, Harlow, CM20 1HG
Tel: 0300 333 4444

SOW THE WIND, REAP THE WHIRLWIND
muratfan

[homepage]

« Reply #3 Today at 8:13pm »

Today at 8:03pm, sabot wrote:

I am shocked. Who has done this?

At this time i do not know...they are sending me the details. Am rather pissed off to say the least. And they have blocked my account with them to so i cannot do another blog.

crazytony

« Reply #4 Today at 8:13pm »

Today at 8:10pm, bonnybraes1 wrote:

I am a great believer in, treat like as like. Who is the host of the hate site forums? Wink
lily
Eddified Member
Eddie's phone a friend

[avatar]

« Reply #5 Today at 8:15pm »
Well that is one angle to think about Bonny.

The other could be that you really were getting under Bennett's skin Muratfan - that is if it was him?

Mr Menezes, the Public Prosecutor who filed the case, said he thought the probability of Madeleine being alive was 50/50.
muratfan

[homepage]

« Reply #6 Today at 8:20pm »
Just deciding what to do next,is it worth the hassle i do not know. I will have to wait until i get these letters they received so it could be a few days.

crazytony

« Reply #7 Today at 8:21pm »

ETA, Our friends weren't worried in case it prejudiced T*** B******'s forthcoming trial, were they [image]

Nothing can help Bennett now. Not even a good lawyer. 50 grand......gone.
lily
Eddified Member
Eddie's phone a friend

[avatar]

« Reply #8 Today at 8:25pm »
I was thinking similarly to you Tony. There's nothing he can do that will change what's headed his way. He seems to have been obsessed with MF instead of looking to himself.
Mr Menezes, the Public Prosecutor who filed the case, said he thought the probability of Madeleine being alive was 50/50.
honestbroker

« Reply #9 Today at 8:28pm »

Well, if that's so, that would suggest criminal rather than civil proceedings -- ie an action by the high court to bring Bennett to book for contempt in respect of breach of his undertakings to it rather than suing him for libel. And the blog would be pulled under the sub judice laws.

Thing is that that route is the rather odd anomaly of civil proceedings that can result in a prison sentence -- where sub judice laws are concerned exculsively with criminal proceedings. So I'd be inclined to think that isn't it.

But I could be wrong ...

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.10 21:43

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 4 213589

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 02.09.10 21:44

Might have something to do with Ian West pretending to be a rather well known female celeb... rotfl rotfl :ambersuz:

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.10 21:46

Better not laugh too hard though cos TTW4's blog was shut down this week so I guess ours could be next.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 02.09.10 21:47

kangdang wrote:Might have something to do with Ian West pretending to be a rather well known female celeb... rotfl rotfl :ambersuz:

You know who the pic belongs to?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 02.09.10 21:55

Look at the people follow murwhatt/West on Twitter...anna raccoon aka Susanne Nundy... rotfl amongst a bunch of...19 to be precise...unknowns, and that woman wonders why no-one will touch her with a barge poll! She is the laughing stock of the web, harvester prolifiker...laugh laugh

muratfan's 20 followers
.User / Name Actions
RatesGuy
Rates Guy | The City @KristellTristan Goodnight, sleep well 9:44 AM Sep 1st
Your lists:
zanyduke
Roger Zanker @Muttfan I've never been a freemason 11:51 AM Aug 24th
Your lists:
TJP5082
Your lists:
annaraccoon
Anna Raccoon | France Poor Polly – betrayed again!: There’s a one-eyed yellow Scotsman of a dour and sullen hue There’s a stench of piou... http://bit.ly/9XNJXd about 3 hours ago
Your lists:
scarifier
scari fier | in the garden RT @UnterdenTeppich: #McCann - Gerry McCann hijacks McMillan Cancer Support for his own pocket... sorry fund...http://www.etapecaledonia ... 3 months ago
Your lists:
Conservatives
UK RT @Jeremy_Hunt Heading off to first day of UK School Games in Newcastle, hoping they will pave the way for our new Schools Olympics Finals about 11 hours ago
Your lists:
Tory_Headlines
Conservatives William Hague furore raises questions over special advisers - guardian.co.uk http://aggbot.com/docs/link.php?id=10698441&r=tw&t=co 21 minutes ago
Your lists:
VerniceBurt506
VerniceBurt good design can't make or break a product... it's teamwork between hardware, software, marketin http://www.hiderefer.com/0lUPGKCY.htm 8 months ago
Your lists:
SidneyWatts99
SidneyWatts Elvis Presley was a white trucker who sang like a black man. http://kissa.be/q05- 10 months ago
Your lists:
JoleenShort284
JoleenShort Annie Just some good ol fashion bombing. Fills are throw-up style letters(bubble looking letter http://burnurl.com/FgaF0R 11 months ago
Your lists:
JessicaCla15974
Jessica Culpepper A successful story of earning money! http://bit.ly/vPsVpi It's 3:10 am about 1 year ago
Your lists:
britneyspears
Britney Spears | Los Angeles, CA Aloha! Here's my new commercial for Radiance...do you like? -Brit http://bit.ly/dkBHQW 7:09 PM Aug 30th
Your lists:
JoseSoliz
Jose Soliz Gotta love Sleep Dealer Latin perspective, not a soul-sellout like Hollywood, all the drama with all the intelligence and all the up shot. about 1 year ago
Your lists:
BarackObama
Barack Obama | Washington, DC The Iraqi people will have a strong partner in the United States. Our combat mission is ending, but our commitment to Iraq’s future is not. 2:50 AM Sep 1st
Your lists:
snakishthoughts
uSnake | California snakish thought #1565: I get a kick out of taking parking tickets off people cars http://usnake.com/2009/12/01/anon-post-name-worked-545/ 6:26 PM Dec 1st, 2009
Your lists:
verified09
Jeff | USA Your lists:
jrburgess
john burgess Baa Humbug, just can't seem to get with it! 1:56 AM Dec 7th, 2009
Your lists:
eye6
dating | India ad: Take a virtual book tour of The World According to Me at www.ISeeMe.com! http://is.gd/4l89H 7:17 PM Oct 15th, 2009
Your lists:
zappos
Zappos.com CEO -Tony | Las Vegas Is it possible to be both amazed and disturbed at the same time? Dancing Merengue dog says yes: http://bit.ly/cyYCZK 6:19 PM Sep 1st
Your lists:
MCHammer
MC HAMMER | Bay Area, California RT @JasonRomano: @MCHammer - Here's your interview with @RoFloSC on SportsCenter.com - http://es.pn/cC9UIl 8 minutes ago

kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 02.09.10 21:56

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.realbollywood.com/news/up_images/11128579.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.realbollywood.com/news/2010/07/belinda-carlisle-reveals-drank-daily-pregnant.html&usg=__lIyQY4tMnR9o131WmBb7_iE3BnI=&h=386&w=300&sz=32&hl=en&start=1&zoom=1&itbs=1&tbnid=Ad3iA99HVjlroM:&tbnh=123&tbnw=96&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBelinda%2Bcarlisle%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1
Doceedo
Doceedo

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top