The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 2 Mm11

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 2 Mm11

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 2 Regist10

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 2 Empty Re: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Post by littlepixie 24.08.10 9:14

What is it with photographers?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 2 Empty Re: 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'?

Post by sharonl 24.08.10 9:28

kangdang wrote:
JUST TO REITTERATE THOUGH TONY, YOU AND YOUR WORSHIPPERS FOR SOME REASON HAVE THE IDEA THAT A AM MALE. THANKS BUT I AM NOT. I KNOW I HAVE MORE BALLS THAN YOU EVER WILL HAVE BUT FOR YOUR LOT TO TARGET A INNOCENT FAMILY (and yes i know before there has been arguments about truth and his postings) BUT I CAN SAFELY SAY I AM NOT IAN WEST.JILL HAS POSTED UP WHAT SHE SAYS IS MY IP, YET NOBODY MISSED THE GLARING MISTAKE OF THE AREA OF THE IP WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, NEVER MIND IT WAS EDITED LATER FOR KANGDANG TO POST.
JUST SO YOU KNOW IN FUTURE, I USE BT INTERNET SO THERE CAN BE NO CONFUSION OVER MY IP.

Edited was it West! Funny that, as I have all the orginal data (i.e. emails = email headers, comment & forum confirmation emails = username, email addys and IP, etc) on my pc. You have been tracked for over 2 years now, you have made many, many errors.

Oh great - have`nt we got enough sexual misfits on Team M? now we have an arrogant tranny.

Kangdang, if he`s had the op please save the details till later, it`s for to early for this sort of thing. laugh
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 24.08.10 10:15

Doceedo wrote:
kangdang wrote:
Return-Path:

X-Original-To: ianwestphotoenqu@sendfree.com

Delivered-To: incoming@sendfree.com

Received: by sendfree.com (Postfix, from userid 99)

id A357E7C070C; Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:45:15 -0400 (EDT)

MIME-Version: 1.0

To: ianwestphotoenqu@sendfree.com

Subject: Signup from your form

Message-Id: <20090911194515.A357E7C070C@sendfree.com>

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 15:45:15 -0400 (EDT)Return-Path:

Explain away West.

Sorry - which West and what has to explained here???

This is part of the email header that Ian M West (muratfan) sent to Ian West the photographer (both of Norwich) informing him of certain information. I have witheld the contents of the email for now.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 24.08.10 10:16

sharonl wrote:
kangdang wrote:
JUST TO REITTERATE THOUGH TONY, YOU AND YOUR WORSHIPPERS FOR SOME REASON HAVE THE IDEA THAT A AM MALE. THANKS BUT I AM NOT. I KNOW I HAVE MORE BALLS THAN YOU EVER WILL HAVE BUT FOR YOUR LOT TO TARGET A INNOCENT FAMILY (and yes i know before there has been arguments about truth and his postings) BUT I CAN SAFELY SAY I AM NOT IAN WEST.JILL HAS POSTED UP WHAT SHE SAYS IS MY IP, YET NOBODY MISSED THE GLARING MISTAKE OF THE AREA OF THE IP WAS TOTALLY DIFFERENT, NEVER MIND IT WAS EDITED LATER FOR KANGDANG TO POST.
JUST SO YOU KNOW IN FUTURE, I USE BT INTERNET SO THERE CAN BE NO CONFUSION OVER MY IP.

Edited was it West! Funny that, as I have all the orginal data (i.e. emails = email headers, comment & forum confirmation emails = username, email addys and IP, etc) on my pc. You have been tracked for over 2 years now, you have made many, many errors.

Oh great - have`nt we got enough sexual misfits on Team M? now we have an arrogant tranny.

Kangdang, if he`s had the op please save the details till later, it`s for to early for this sort of thing. laugh

The things folk will do when desperate eh!
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Otium 24.08.10 14:03

sharonl wrote:Oh great - have`nt we got enough sexual misfits on Team M? now we have an arrogant tranny.

That really made me laugh! laugh
Otium
Otium

Activity : 64

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.08.10 15:44

Kololi wrote:Hi Mr Bennett

You and I have our differences of opinion on a good few things but I would not wish to pat anyone on their back for using another person's parents or any family member to score points. That said, and for what it may be worth, I do hope that you are able to either stop Muratfan from using your father in the way that he/she is doing to try and hurt you or are able to rise above it and ignore such crap totally.

Not nice at all and certainly not necessary.

Kololi

O/T, may I ask what happened to Kololi farewell post? Now you see it,now you dont...

I always thought she was decent poster albeit somewhat different views?
Was she banned, may I ask please?

Are we a radical forum? I notice forum for Madeleine has moved away from pro and anti abduction to pro-mccanns or pro-or-anti-TB and any slight dissent of view risks ban......how sad is that?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.08.10 16:01

Interesting

Stolen identity perhaps?

Muratfan`s new Twitter account

Name muratfan
Location In Brenda Ryans Dustbin
Web http://brenryanan...
Bio Defender Of The Truth...Here To Defend the Wronged44
Following 24
Followers 0
Listed
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow 24.08.10 16:06

aiyoyo wrote:

You and I have our differences of opinion on a good few things but I would not wish to pat anyone on their back for using another person's parents or any family member to score points. That said, and for what it may be worth, I do hope that you are able to either stop Muratfan from using your father in the way that he/she is doing to try and hurt you or are able to rise above it and ignore such crap totally.

Kololi

O/T, may I ask what happened to Kololi farewell post? Now you see it,now you dont...

Are we a radical forum? I notice forum for Madeleine has moved away from pro and anti abduction to pro-mccanns or pro-or-anti-TB and any slight dissent of view risks ban......how sad is that?

Its in the lounge.
Rainbow
Rainbow

Activity : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.08.10 16:16

aiyoyo wrote:

Aiyoyo, Kololi's post has been moved to the lounge and NO she hasn't been banned. She logged on earlier today but didn't post. Hopefully she'll come back and learn to ignore JM, who seems to have grown into a cantankerous old fart   

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41815

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.08.10 16:22

aiyoyo wrote:

Kololi

hi Aiyoyo

Kololi has not been banned.

ETA just seen Jill's post. I hope she comes back - I never saw any probs with her posts.

lol! @ Jill's post
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 24.08.10 17:15

kangdang wrote:
Doceedo wrote:
kangdang wrote:
Return-Path:

Message-Id: <20090911194515.A357E7C070C@sendfree.com>

Explain away West.

Sorry - which West and what has Truth/West to explain here??? (ETA to correct omissions & typos)

This is part of the email header that Ian M West (muratfan) sent to Ian West the photographer (both of Norwich) informing him of certain information. I have witheld the contents of the email for now.

Sorry, again, being exceptionally thick here - how does that header info link Ian M West with Muratfan??
Doceedo
Doceedo

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 24.08.10 17:22

sharonl wrote:Interesting

Stolen identity perhaps?

Muratfan`s new Twitter account

Name muratfan
Location In Brenda Ryans Dustbin
Web http://brenryanan...
Bio Defender Of The Truth...Here To Defend the Wronged44
Following 24
Followers 0
Listed

I don't think that's a new account - I've been keeping an eye on it for months. It was there well before the election in May (and IIRC was tweeting before last Christmas) - I think the earlier tweets have been deleted. For correctness, they currently have 24 followers and are following 44.

Some interesting followers

'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 2 Muratf10
Doceedo
Doceedo

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 24.08.10 17:23

jkh wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

Aiyoyo, Kololi's post has been moved to the lounge and NO she hasn't been banned. She logged on earlier today but didn't post. Hopefully she'll come back and learn to ignore JM, who seems to have grown into a cantankerous old fart 'muratfan' and my father - a new low for 'muratfan'? - Page 2 110921

lol!

One's wife would agree with jkh and indeed probably go much further by saying one has always been a cantankerous old fart.

One is a fart with a heart though, and would never have considered banning Kololi simply because their views are indefinable and difficult to believe. One is in no doubt that we will be sharing the company of Kololi again.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Activity : 2960

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 24.08.10 18:00

Doceedo wrote:
kangdang wrote:
Doceedo wrote:
kangdang wrote:
Return-Path:

Message-Id:

Explain away West.

Sorry - which West and what has Truth/West to explain here??? (ETA to correct omissions & typos)

Sorry, again, being exceptionally thick here - how does that header info link Ian M West with Muratfan??

Ian West is Muratfan, that was established a long time ago. The point of my posting the email header is for West to explain its existence. ETA, I know why he wrote the email. However, I would like him to explain, in his own words, the reasons why to others. Actually Doceedo, perhaps you could copy and past this post (if you haven't already done so) and pop it onto PFA ASAP Wink
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by Doceedo 24.08.10 19:06

Sorry Kangdang - not a member of PFA
Doceedo
Doceedo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.08.10 19:33

kangdang wrote:
sharonl wrote:
kangdang wrote:

aiya, no balls then really despite all his boasting!

A s/him then?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 24.08.10 19:37

Let us be in no doubt that muratfan is a man.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 24.08.10 20:24

Judge Mental wrote:Let us be in no doubt that muratfan is a man.

I think that muratfan is indeed a male, whether we can call him a man is debatable.

Seems I was wrong about about the Twitter account being new despite the lack of followers, but where does Brenda Ryan fit into all this?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.08.10 20:53

sharonl wrote:

I think that muratfan is indeed a male, whether we can call him a man is debatable.

Seems I was wrong about about the Twitter account being new despite the lack of followers, but where does Brenda Ryan fit into all this?

My two cents worth:

I think the mule just using her name to deceive out of spite - a sock if you like.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.08.10 21:00

permettez moi,

mais votre avatar est effrayant!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 24.08.10 21:05

aiyoyo wrote:
kangdang wrote:
sharonl wrote:
kangdang wrote:

aiya, no balls then really despite all his boasting!

A s/him then?

Do you use that errmmm word confused often?
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.08.10 21:08

not at all, why?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental 24.08.10 22:06

aiyoyo wrote:

permettez moi,

mais votre avatar est effrayant!

laughat

C'est bon! Et nécessaire.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 24.08.10 22:08

aiyoyo wrote:not at all, why?

I'm curious big grin
kangdang
kangdang

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy 25.08.10 0:07

Doceedo wrote:Sorry Kangdang - not a member of PFA

Let's try chaos raptors then.
ufercoffy
ufercoffy

Activity : 2101

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top