The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe" - Page 2 Mm11

"E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe" - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe" - Page 2 Mm11

"E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe" - Page 2 Regist10

"E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe"

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe" - Page 2 Empty Re: "E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe"

Post by Jill Havern 20.06.16 20:13

Nina wrote:
Doug D wrote:MayMuse:

‘When exactly were these meetings, Kate referenced in her book that CF commented on the "dogs" giving evidence as in barking in answer?’

3rd September according to the bewk:

They cancelled dinner, but he got them to go round for drinks when he met them in his nightshirt.

‘At 9.50pm, I rang Clement. ‘Come on round,’ he said. ‘It’ll be nice to see you. But you’ll have to forgive my night-time attire.’
We found Clement watching a cookery programme, dressed, as promised, in his nightshirt. It was so ordinary and comforting, a bit like going to see your grandad after a horrible day at school. He gave me one of his looks and a giant glass of brandy, and managed to get a smile out of me with his greeting: ‘So, Kate, which of the devout Catholic, alcoholic, depressed, nymphomaniac parts is correct?’
His response to our catalogue of horrors was merely to raise an eyebrow. Clement had this way of making everything seem a little less terrible. When he heard about the dogs, he remarked laconically, ‘So what are they going to do? Put them on the stand? One bark for yes, two for no?’ He was right, of course; it was ridiculous.
A couple of hours later, fortified by our brandies (it was my first-ever taste of the stuff), some useful snippets of advice and several amusing anecdotes, we left our friend feeling quite a bit better than we had when we’d arrived.
The shock of that day, and of what we were now facing, on top of the trauma of Madeleine’s absence, never left us for a second, but it was interludes like this that gave us just enough strength to carry on.’
Snipped.................

A couple of hours later, fortified by our brandies (it was my first-ever taste of the stuff),

'stuff' what class.

"E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe" - Page 2 23-09-10

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/5sep7/23_09_2007.htm

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41580

Back to top Go down

"E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe" - Page 2 Empty Re: "E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe"

Post by petunia 20.06.16 21:34

I've searched for the discussion post today where Kate said those who are implicated will be implicated plus  only a couple of days later or so Gerry was complaining about press intrusion.I wonder if they had heard at some point this Clement story would hit the headlines and would mention them but not in a good light? so Kate got on the phone to her gym mate when the story broke to tell her how horrified they were hey presto Clement is a monster and Kate and Gerry are the victims IMO of course.
petunia

Activity : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by Harriet94 20.06.16 21:48

A cadaver dog has signalled the presence of a dead body. No apparent concern that it might be Madeleine's. Just reassurance that dog's can't give evidence under oath.
Harriet94

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 20.06.16 21:59

Harriet94 wrote:A cadaver dog has signalled the presence of a dead body. No apparent concern that it might be Madeleine's. Just reassurance that dog's can't give evidence under oath.
goodpost
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by sar 21.06.16 0:16

plebgate wrote:IMO if there were any untoward email messages that could prove anything at all they would never have been mentioned in The Book.

If CF family thought that there were emails which could incriminate CF in any way I believe they would have got rid of them straight away or even got rid of the computer. 

Supposedly makes a good headline though.  

Without DNA evidence CF cannot be linked to Maddie's disappearance.

So that's "Voddie Man" out of the frame too surely?
cuts both ways...

"Without DNA evidence CF cannot be linked to Maddie's disappearance."  

If something was hypothetically found there they would have the perfect excuse.  "We were just there a few weeks ago, CF was mein host, he rustled us up a little something, talked shop about the media brouhaha and we all sipped Strawberry Daiquiris!"  Very careful to state exactly who was there and when??  Strangely detailed??  For a humble cardiologist from Glasgow and a Dr from Liverpool (who had never tried Brandy) surely a meeting with some one as famous as CF, with a "brain the size of a planet", would at least warrant a line in their diary now world famous blog?
sar

Activity : 1680

Back to top Go down

Post by haroldd2 21.06.16 1:18

plebgate wrote:Without DNA evidence CF cannot be linked to Maddie's disappearance.
How on earth do you know that? There could be witness evidence, telephone records, video evidence, documents, other forensics, all sorts of evidence. I'm not saying there is, but I don't buy ruling out the possibility of its existence either.
sar wrote:If something was hypothetically found there they would have the perfect excuse.  "We were just there a few weeks ago, CF was mein host, he rustled us up a little something, talked shop about the media brouhaha and we all sipped Strawberry Daiquiris!"  Very careful to state exactly who was there and when??  Strangely detailed??  For a humble cardiologist from Glasgow and a Dr from Liverpool (who had never tried Brandy) surely a meeting with some one as famous as CF, with a "brain the size of a planet", would at least warrant a line in their diary now world famous blog?
They are probably equally careful about what they write and say publicly anywhere. But the brandy thing is odd. All those evenings in the student union...
haroldd2

Activity : 274

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 21.06.16 7:33

Isn't this just business as usual? The emails wil be looked at as part of an investigation into historic abuse not the McCann case, nothing to do with the McCanns is ever really looked at, they are never forced to give any new info or statements. If they were colluding with Frued in some way they would hardly email him incriminating stuff and neither would he. how does the writer know any of this could be a 'bombshell' ?  It just seems like the usual spin.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.06.16 10:07

haroldd2 wrote:
plebgate wrote:Without DNA evidence CF cannot be linked to Maddie's disappearance.
How on earth do you know that? There could be witness evidence, telephone records, video evidence, documents, other forensics, all sorts of evidence. I'm not saying there is, but I don't buy ruling out the possibility of its existence either.
sar wrote:If something was hypothetically found there they would have the perfect excuse.  "We were just there a few weeks ago, CF was mein host, he rustled us up a little something, talked shop about the media brouhaha and we all sipped Strawberry Daiquiris!"  Very careful to state exactly who was there and when??  Strangely detailed??  For a humble cardiologist from Glasgow and a Dr from Liverpool (who had never tried Brandy) surely a meeting with some one as famous as CF, with a "brain the size of a planet", would at least warrant a line in their diary now world famous blog?
They are probably equally careful about what they write and say publicly anywhere. But the brandy thing is odd. All those evenings in the student union...
I don't know that for sure, seems I forgot to put my usual imo after my post!
Of course there could be all sorts of evidence, evidence which could be explained away - DNA different matter imo of course.

I don't know if the brandy things is odd. Sounds like it to us but  Brandy is an expensive drink compared to cider or beer in the student union and it doesn't sound as though they were that flush as adults.  IMO.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.06.16 10:13

ChippyM wrote:Isn't this just business as usual? The emails wil be looked at as part of an investigation into historic abuse not the McCann case, nothing to do with the McCanns is ever really looked at, they are never forced to give any new info or statements. If they were colluding with Frued in some way they would hardly email him incriminating stuff and neither would he. how does the writer know any of this could be a 'bombshell' ?  It just seems like the usual spin.
Yes, my opinion too.   Who in their right minds woud alert authorities to possible incriminating emails in a book.  I believe the police might have read the book, or been told about it by bloggers and forums some of whom might have alerted the police.

I am another one who will eat my hat if anything comes of this, (a chocolate one of course).

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 21.06.16 10:32

plebgate wrote:
ChippyM wrote:Isn't this just business as usual? The emails wil be looked at as part of an investigation into historic abuse not the McCann case, nothing to do with the McCanns is ever really looked at, they are never forced to give any new info or statements. If they were colluding with Frued in some way they would hardly email him incriminating stuff and neither would he. how does the writer know any of this could be a 'bombshell' ?  It just seems like the usual spin.
Yes, my opinion too.   Who in their right minds woud alert authorities to possible incriminating emails in a book.  I believe the police might have read the book, or been told about it by bloggers and forums some of whom might have alerted the police.

I am another one who will eat my hat if anything comes of this, (a chocolate one of course).

I would eat millions of hats if the 'Goddard inquiry' results in anything of any substance, big grin  I should have wrote 'inquiry' not investigation' as that's what it is. They will find no westminster abuse ring and everything will end with dead scapegoats. The only way the Mccanns will be involved is to say they were duped by nasty old C. Freud, it will be like the Levinson incident.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 21.06.16 11:16

I wouldn't argue with that at all ChippyM

roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 21.06.16 12:46

I wonder if Lady Freud has been 'persuaded' to admit that the allegations against her late husband are true. Why else would she so readily agree that he was a paedophile? His estate could well be subject to claims for damages by the victims, so why would she allow that to happen, unless somebody was making it worth her while? A dead scapegoat can be blamed for anything. In my opinion.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 21.06.16 12:57

Cmaryholmes wrote:I wonder if Lady Freud has been 'persuaded' to admit that the allegations against her late husband are true. Why else would she so readily agree that he was a paedophile? His estate could well be subject to claims for damages by the victims, so why would she allow that to happen, unless somebody was making it worth her while? A dead scapegoat can be blamed for anything. In my opinion.
The same Lady Freud who is said to have had an affair with a 16 year old boy when she was 47!!!!?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes 21.06.16 13:01

Indeed...no morals, prepared to do anything, prepared to say anything.
Cmaryholmes

Activity : 915

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.06.16 23:31

"If you would care to come to lunch/dinner at any time before Wednesday next, do ring and let me know.  I cook decent meals.."

"E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe" - Page 2 Article-1170390-047AF772000005DC-795_468x410

.....psst - will somebody get rid of that damned bloodhound

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 21.06.16 23:38

Verdi wrote:"If you would care to come to lunch/dinner at any time before Wednesday next, do ring and let me know.  I cook decent meals.."

"E-mails between paedo politician Sir Clement Freud and the McCanns will be investigated as part of a child sex abuse probe" - Page 2 Article-1170390-047AF772000005DC-795_468x410

.....psst - will somebody get rid of that damned bloodhound
Barking mad!     spit coffee
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 22.06.16 1:35

his2nd home may have been used as bed and breakfast,thenmaybe   cas to beinattime tioo if need be ,Pictures are on walls and some nice photos,for parents to buy,Its not tha obvious,after a session intehereand toys,might be party .Maaaaaaaybe the toys andouthet steuff couls be packed away,     Or ofcourse only strangerswere supervis,and may not haveantying bad about that,   just to oblidge that the kids werethere joyce1928 .
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum