The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! - Page 2 Mm11

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! - Page 2 Mm11

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! - Page 2 Regist10

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! - Page 2 Empty Re: C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann!

Post by veritass 26.02.19 19:12

I just wonder when do you think it might be a good time to start a new petition for a full public enquiry?
veritass
veritass

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann! - Page 2 Empty Re: C'mon CMOMM - we're getting the facts out there for Madeleine Beth McCann!

Post by veritass 26.02.19 19:16

How is Mr Amaral doing? I wish him all the best!

For me it looks like more and more like the biggest scandal of the century...
Publicity is a power. We have to use it.
veritass
veritass

Activity : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 27.02.19 15:58

veritass wrote:How is Mr Amaral doing? I wish him all the best!

For me it looks like more and more like the biggest scandal of the century...
Publicity is a power. We have to use it.
Hi Veritass,the UK Government and its magnificent maestros of "Puppet Masters" have been keeping the lid firmly closed down since Madeleine McCann was reported to have disappeared in Portugal 3 May 2007,by her Parents Kate,Gerry.

They have Not assisted Portugal find out what has happened to Madeleine,more like a fishing expedition to out think a Detective who was Investigating the case,until a certain UK Prime Minister met his admirers to assist them,who was then very quickly removed from his Duties!

Since 2011 Operation Grange has been like a grunge tank,seemingly hard at work cleansing the layers of mendacious, Metodo 3 passed to them by the parents and cohorts,Clarence Mitchell as "Private Investigators" analogy of what may have happened courtesy of Mr Double glazing himself,Carter Ruck Associates!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.04.19 19:32

Just to add my thanks for the wealth of meticulously researched info on here and my grateful admiration for all who provide it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top