The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kelvin MacKenzie: If the McCanns want our money, they have to take our opinions too - Page 2 Mm11

Kelvin MacKenzie: If the McCanns want our money, they have to take our opinions too - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Kelvin MacKenzie: If the McCanns want our money, they have to take our opinions too - Page 2 Mm11

Kelvin MacKenzie: If the McCanns want our money, they have to take our opinions too - Page 2 Regist10

Kelvin MacKenzie: If the McCanns want our money, they have to take our opinions too

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelvin MacKenzie: If the McCanns want our money, they have to take our opinions too - Page 2 Empty Re: Kelvin MacKenzie: If the McCanns want our money, they have to take our opinions too

Post by Roxyroo 24.05.16 13:17

MayMuse wrote:Their "standing" or family did/does not come into it IMO

I can agree there is something to hide, a secret which if to be revealed would affect not only themselves but perhaps someone in a higher authority and/or those in the immediate circle who are aware of the truth of that "holiday" and the real reason Madeliene vanished?  Again just an opinion. 

There are connections of which form a very thin line of "deception" and if one "snaps" it all crumbles? Maybe a "line" that goes beyond any logical or 'normal' perception?  The blatant continuation of lies sometimes make me think that they are "told" what to say or do? Often I have thought how uncomfortable they appear, scripted almost; a "measured" desperation to ensure their "persona" is up to public (or maybe someone else's) scrutiny? 
At the heart of this, Madeleine became in a way, sadly dispensable, for in GM's words "at one time he thought their family was going to be destroyed" (or words to that effect) Madeleine had to disappear as IMO she is the missing "key" that would unlock this sorry state of affairs and put it to rest! 
Just thinking out loud @ silly o'clock smilie

This is why I have come to conclusion its all a psy-op, micro chipping agenda or some such. I know that sounds far out there but its all too mixed up and the only explanation, to me,  that fits all the weirdness!
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top