The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. Mm11

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. Mm11

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. Regist10

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. Empty Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Fencer 07.12.09 0:54

Earlier today Tony Bennett responded to a post I made with the words Time Waster.
I had requested an opportunity to debate the finer points of the case being discussed throughout the thread, but could not at that particular time as I had to make dinner.

If you care to read the following I will try to convey my day and why I do not class the time I spend as wasted.

I am a 44 year old man who was widowed 4 and a half years ago, my wife and I have 3 children the youngest being 7 years old.
My wife was killed in her line of work, work she was proud to carry out as a soldier in Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II armed forces, she died serving her country in a foreign land.

My day started this morning at 7-30 a.m. and it is now almost midnight. My day started with preparing breakfast for our children, after which we got changed and strolled to church.
On the way home we gathered sticks and twigs for our fire and then our children had some playtime, whilst I prepared dinner.
After dinner our children washed and bathed and then I prepared uniforms and schoolbags for school tomorrow morning.
We had tea and watched some T.V. together before bedtime.
I will rise from bed in the morning at 6-15 a.m. and prepare breakfast once again, get the children ready for school and then drive them to my sister who will leave them to school as I go off to work for the day.
This is my life now, I don’t class it as a waste of time.

Tony you live a charmed life, a life of little fear, a life of free speech, a life with a free media, a life not ruled or governed by a dictatorship.
You enjoy the benefits of living in a democratic country free from religious persecution, a country where every man woman and child is equal in the eyes of the law, a country where you can commute from one end of it to the other without hindrance or question.

Have you ever asked yourself why you have this great freedom ? I’ll tell you why, it’s because men and women had the courage of their convictions to stand up and be counted against those who wish to suppress our democracy and liberty.

These same men and women fight and die so people like you, I and everyone reading this post have that freedom.

You state that your father was a military man who fought during WWII, he was obviously a man who stood shoulder to shoulder as my wife did to fight for what they believe is right, for what they believe is just.

You claim that your words are shackled by Carter Ruck, that you have been denied your right to debate, Tony stand up for what you believe is right, for the injustices perpetrated against Madeleine McCann you claim you have proof of.
But you won’t will you because you are scared, scared to lose the roof over your head, the money in your bank, your standing in the community, your pride.

I say to you Tony that you have no back bone, no moral fortitude, you use mealy mouthed excuses as your reason to suppress the courage of your convictions.
If you are so sure footed you have no fear.
You claim to be a Christian man, do you have faith in the God you worship ? Do you follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ ? A man who had the courage of his convictions, who spoke out without fear of persecution, to illuminate the path of light freedom and the truth.

Your words unfortunately ring hollow, you are a charlatan who asks for donations for a fighting fund, you are a man who claimed to fear not Carter Ruck yet when you had your chance to prove your beliefs you chose not to take the righteous path.

Tony Bennett I wish for you not to respond to this thread, your words are worthless from this point on.
To any reader who got this far I ask not for pity or sympathy as I have had both by the truckload since my wifes passing, maybe you could say a prayer for our 3 children, 3 children I am so proud of, 3 children who I raise to respect and honour all others, 3 children who I do my best by each and every day, 3 children who will be my legacy to the world after my day.

3 children I devote my time to – time Tony Bennett claims is wasted.

Please feel free to copy and paste this post and send to any forum or friend you fell may benefit from seeing Tony Bennett in all his arrogance.
Fencer

Activity : 106

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by sunshine 07.12.09 0:55

thumbsup
sunshine

Activity : 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 1:21

Very well said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 07.12.09 1:44

yes, how dramatic to remind of the early christians in the MF context - when they became martyrs in the colosseum - stand up, be counted, and mauled...

no, tony is no gladiator...

this sad kirwans saga reminds more of judas iscariot..."thirty pieces of silver"
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 6:20

Fencer wrote:Earlier today Tony Bennett responded to a post I made with the words Time Waster.
I had requested an opportunity to debate the finer points of the case being discussed throughout the thread, but could not at that particular time as I had to make dinner.

If you care to read the following I will try to convey my day and why I do not class the time I spend as wasted.

I am a 44 year old man who was widowed 4 and a half years ago, my wife and I have 3 children the youngest being 7 years old.
My wife was killed in her line of work, work she was proud to carry out as a soldier in Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II armed forces, she died serving her country in a foreign land.

My day started this morning at 7-30 a.m. and it is now almost midnight. My day started with preparing breakfast for our children, after which we got changed and strolled to church.
On the way home we gathered sticks and twigs for our fire and then our children had some playtime, whilst I prepared dinner.
After dinner our children washed and bathed and then I prepared uniforms and schoolbags for school tomorrow morning.
We had tea and watched some T.V. together before bedtime.
I will rise from bed in the morning at 6-15 a.m. and prepare breakfast once again, get the children ready for school and then drive them to my sister who will leave them to school as I go off to work for the day.
This is my life now, I don’t class it as a waste of time.

Tony you live a charmed life, a life of little fear, a life of free speech, a life with a free media, a life not ruled or governed by a dictatorship.
You enjoy the benefits of living in a democratic country free from religious persecution, a country where every man woman and child is equal in the eyes of the law, a country where you can commute from one end of it to the other without hindrance or question.

Have you ever asked yourself why you have this great freedom ? I’ll tell you why, it’s because men and women had the courage of their convictions to stand up and be counted against those who wish to suppress our democracy and liberty.

These same men and women fight and die so people like you, I and everyone reading this post have that freedom.

You state that your father was a military man who fought during WWII, he was obviously a man who stood shoulder to shoulder as my wife did to fight for what they believe is right, for what they believe is just.

You claim that your words are shackled by Carter Ruck, that you have been denied your right to debate, Tony stand up for what you believe is right, for the injustices perpetrated against Madeleine McCann you claim you have proof of.
But you won’t will you because you are scared, scared to lose the roof over your head, the money in your bank, your standing in the community, your pride.

I say to you Tony that you have no back bone, no moral fortitude, you use mealy mouthed excuses as your reason to suppress the courage of your convictions.
If you are so sure footed you have no fear.
You claim to be a Christian man, do you have faith in the God you worship ? Do you follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ ? A man who had the courage of his convictions, who spoke out without fear of persecution, to illuminate the path of light freedom and the truth.

Your words unfortunately ring hollow, you are a charlatan who asks for donations for a fighting fund, you are a man who claimed to fear not Carter Ruck yet when you had your chance to prove your beliefs you chose not to take the righteous path.

Tony Bennett I wish for you not to respond to this thread, your words are worthless from this point on.
To any reader who got this far I ask not for pity or sympathy as I have had both by the truckload since my wifes passing, maybe you could say a prayer for our 3 children, 3 children I am so proud of, 3 children who I raise to respect and honour all others, 3 children who I do my best by each and every day, 3 children who will be my legacy to the world after my day.

3 children I devote my time to – time Tony Bennett claims is wasted.

Please feel free to copy and paste this post and send to any forum or friend you fell may benefit from seeing Tony Bennett in all his arrogance.

Bravo, Fencer! You are worth a dozen Tony Bennetts, who is no more than a leech on the society he so despises.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 07.12.09 8:29

Well said Fencer!!!

You may not want sympathy, but you have my deep and utmost respect. Your three children have a Dad that they can be extremely proud of.
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.12.09 9:14

I feel quite humbled reading your post Fencer.

I think it serves as a timely reminder that name calling is not acceptable - and there has been some very aggressive name calling on many forums including this one - as we are responding to real people with real lives and not just a username on a screen.

Completely off topic, but it reminds me of a time when I was teaching a policeman to drive and an old man stepped out in front of the car - the policeman got mad and honked the horn and started making aggressive finger signs at the man who just carried on walking totally oblivious. I told the policeman to restrain himself from 'road rage' in my driving school car, not least because he was a policeman but because neither of us knew anything whatsoever about the man who stepped into the road - he could have been mentally ill or grieving the loss of his wife or any number of reasons that made him absent-mindedly step into the road.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, I guess.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41820

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 07.12.09 9:22

Chinagirl wrote:Bravo, Fencer! You are worth a dozen Tony Bennetts, who is no more than a leech on the society he so despises.

I rest my case.

The response from chinagirl was far worse than the 'name calling' in the OP.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41820

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 07.12.09 10:45

Exactly. Not wishing to belittle any offence fencer felt at being called a time waster butTB has been called far worse and hasn't started a thread called "seemingly i'm a leech on society". In fact, that's probably the worst thing he's ever called anyone. If you're going to dish it out to him then expect a bit of it back.
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Activity : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 10:48

Patty O'Daws wrote:Exactly. Not wishing to belittle any offence fencer felt at being called a time waster butTB has been called far worse and hasn't started a thread called "seemingly i'm a leech on society". In fact, that's probably the worst thing he's ever called anyone. If you're going to dish it out to him then expect a bit of it back.

I think unlike fencer, Mr Bennett would find it fairly tough to refute that accusation tbh. His leeching is fairly well documented.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 07.12.09 10:57

The way I feel about TB is that if he had anything terrible to hide he would not come here and defend himself. He would have scuttled away. But, no, he continues to tell his side of the story despite very aggressive attacks. I'm quite happy to wait for the outcome of the police investigation before I make my mind up about him. Can't say the same about DEborah's behaviour on the MM forum though and have already made my mind up that she is bahaving very badly. To my mind TB's behaviour does not warrant the attacks. particlularly at this stage in the proceedings. imo
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 11:03

Patty O'Daws wrote:The way I feel about TB is that if he had anything terrible to hide he would not come here and defend himself. He would have scuttled away. But, no, he continues to tell his side of the story despite very aggressive attacks. I'm quite happy to wait for the outcome of the police investigation before I make my mind up about him. Can't say the same about DEborah's behaviour on the MM forum though and have already made my mind up that she is bahaving very badly. To my mind TB's behaviour does not warrant the attacks. particlularly at this stage in the proceedings. imo

I don't think mr Bennett has the capacity to understand what he is doing, the majority of his posts and 'reasons' are provably false and have been shown up to be so, he has libelled people and has sworn to stop doing so but he can't help himself. the truth has never been of interest to him, if it was then why would he tell so many clear and obvious lies, is it money or is it madness, time will hopefully tell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 07.12.09 11:05

I'll leave TB to answer that. I can't answer for him.
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 07.12.09 11:10

'time waster' is such a mild insult, whichever way you cut it.
been called worse already today and it's not even lunchtime yet.
too much has been read into it and this has been compounded by
too many people being ready to jump on any bandwagon that criticises TB.
sorry - this is getting too ott.
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 11:11

Neither can he which is telling. Anyway, there's been enough about mr bennett on this forum, this thread is about fencer, who seems a decent sort.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 11:14

Ruby wrote:'time waster' is such a mild insult, whichever way you cut it.
been called worse already today and it's not even lunchtime yet.
too much has been read into it and this has been compounded by
too many people being ready to jump on any bandwagon that criticises TB.
sorry - this is getting too ott.

It is the arrogance of the statement that is so insulting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 07.12.09 11:14

clarity wrote:Neither can he which is telling. Anyway, there's been enough about mr bennett on this forum, this thread is about fencer, who seems a decent sort.

But this thread is about Bennett. It's about his insult to fencer roll

But some people just can't help having a go at him on any thread. Maybe you should join a forum that doesn't discuss Bennett....?
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 11:17

clarity wrote:
Patty O'Daws wrote:The way I feel about TB is that if he had anything terrible to hide he would not come here and defend himself. He would have scuttled away. But, no, he continues to tell his side of the story despite very aggressive attacks. I'm quite happy to wait for the outcome of the police investigation before I make my mind up about him. Can't say the same about DEborah's behaviour on the MM forum though and have already made my mind up that she is bahaving very badly. To my mind TB's behaviour does not warrant the attacks. particlularly at this stage in the proceedings. imo

I don't think mr Bennett has the capacity to understand what he is doing, the majority of his posts and 'reasons' are provably false and have been shown up to be so, he has libelled people and has sworn to stop doing so but he can't help himself. the truth has never been of interest to him, if it was then why would he tell so many clear and obvious lies, is it money or is it madness, time will hopefully tell.

He quoted Galileo at me yesterday. But completely missed the point of closed minds.

For a man who believes that life as we know it is only 6,000 years old, I thought this was a bit rich.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 07.12.09 11:20

Sabot wrote:It is the arrogance of the statement that is so insulting.

Do we know it what context the insult was fired? There doesn't seem to be a reference to what fencer said to TB in order for TB to respond in such a way that warranted a thread of its own. Or are we all expected to judge him on one side of the story as usual?
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 11:24

Yes he asserted that abduction believers had closed minds and refused to debate facts about the case (that was his first and second lie) of course, as is usual he is responded to with factual responses from several individuals, he replied to one of them, fencer, as a time waster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 07.12.09 11:27

clarity wrote:Yes he asserted that abduction believers had closed minds and refused to debate facts about the case (that was his first and second lie) of course, as is usual he is responded to with factual responses from several individuals, he replied to one of them, fencer, as a time waster.

Where are his exact words? Not your assertion.
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 07.12.09 11:30

Patty O'Daws wrote:
Sabot wrote:It is the arrogance of the statement that is so insulting.

Do we know it what context the insult was fired? There doesn't seem to be a reference to what fencer said to TB in order for TB to respond in such a way that warranted a thread of its own. Or are we all expected to judge him on one side of the story as usual?

Re Who`s Who List

Tony Bennett Yesterday at 1:17 pm

Fencer wrote:

Tony this is going from the sublime to the ridiculous, are you claiming that what may be discussed in the secret section will be debated with all the procedural professional qualities of a police investigation ?
What may I ask are the professional qualifications of the people conducting this enquiry ? And what time frame do you have in mind for this enquiry to reach a conclusion ?
Where will the findings be published and what are the ramifications for those who may be found guilty ?

I would love to discuss further here with you, alas dinner has to made but I will be back later this evening.

Peace Love Out.

Time-waster.
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.12.09 11:32

Context, TB wants a cloosed forum where only people of like mind are allowed.

TB: There are plenty of places you can debate 'the finer points of the case' from a neutral perspective, Fencer, including here. You are welcome to start now with any one of the 'finer points' you wish to debate.

When a police investigation team investigates a crime, they have in effect a secret forum, i.e. a closed e-mail list, so they can discuss the progress of their investigation in secret.

They don't allow 'neutrals' in to that closed forum in order to debate the finer points of the case.

Fencer: Tony this is going from the sublime to the ridiculous, are you claiming that what may be discussed in the secret section will be debated with all the procedural professional qualities of a police investigation ?
What may I ask are the professional qualifications of the people conducting this enquiry ? And what time frame do you have in mind for this enquiry to reach a conclusion ?
Where will the findings be published and what are the ramifications for those who may be found guilty ?

I would love to discuss further here with you, alas dinner has to made but I will be back later this evening.

Peace Love Out.

TB: Time-waster.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 07.12.09 11:36

ok, that was arrogant.

But in the context of this thread how does that make him a leech on society? 🇪🇭
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Back to top Go down

Post by scampi 07.12.09 14:04

Brilliant and moving post Fencer. clapping
scampi
scampi

Activity : 92

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top