The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 2 Mm11

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 2 Mm11

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 2 Regist10

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 2 Empty Re: Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Post by Avery 06.12.09 20:21

candyfloss wrote:Is anybody on the MM actually questioning what is going on and disagreeing with Deb or Ambersuz, or are they as usual agreeing and the usual suspects egging on?

I don't think there is anyone left on that forum to disagree. It just seems to be Ambersuz, Bren and Debbie talking to themselves.
Avery
Avery

Activity : 100

Back to top Go down

Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM - Page 2 Empty Re: Debbie Butler is posting up personal details on MM

Post by Guest 06.12.09 20:22

Autumn wrote:As Jill has said, maybe it's time 'pros' and 'antis' try to find some common ground. Presumably, we all want to find out what happened to Madeleine don't we? If we resort to personal attacks on each other we really are no better than the pond-life on MM so let's show them how to have civilized discussion without childish name-calling.

Seconded
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 06.12.09 20:25

There have been no new posts on the 'Tony' thread for a while thinking
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 20:25

candyfloss wrote:
Autumn wrote:As Jill has said, maybe it's time 'pros' and 'antis' try to find some common ground. Presumably, we all want to find out what happened to Madeleine don't we? If we resort to personal attacks on each other we really are no better than the pond-life on MM so let's show them how to have civilized discussion without childish name-calling.

Seconded

thirded.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41822

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 06.12.09 20:26

The little message at the bottom of TB forum says it all ---

Users browsing this forum: None
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 06.12.09 20:28

Dare we hope that the MM has been closed down? bounce
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 06.12.09 20:29

I think you did post my details up murat_fan (may not have been you and I apoligize if it wasnt. I did take it further at the time and the attitude of authorities was well its sort of your own fault if anything you put about yourself online gets posted - online.

Not that I am saying it is fair or decent for someone to do so. I have never outed anyone and wouldnt dream of doing so.

Ambersuz knows my real details, I think many of us received emails from her when we first joined the MM in which we had to confirm our real names etc, well I did. I also outed myself in the SSS as one of the posters they were discussing from Sky had the same name as my real name.

If my details are posted up (again) then so be it. I've done nothing illegal so I can sleep at night.

I am more convinced than ever that Debbie isnt speaking with her own mouth. Either that or she is indeed having a breakdown.
I spoke to someone who had spoken to her over the phone a couple of weeks ago. This person would not get involved in the Debbie/Tony situation but she did confirm it was Debbie on the phone and she did mention that Debbie was hysterical and rambling.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Activity : 1392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 20:39

WOODWARD wrote:ARE YOU THE SAME MURATFAN WHO ILLEGALLY POSTED UP ALL THE DETAILS OF 3A,S MEMBERS STOLEN FROM THE DATABASE?

No,never posted up any members details from the database. I actuallyy posted up what Bennett posted up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 20:42

littlepixie wrote:This person would not get involved in the Debbie/Tony situation but she did confirm it was Debbie on the phone and she did mention that Debbie was hysterical and rambling.

I can vouch for that. She phoned me and ranted at me for nearly half an hour. Couldn't get a word in edgeways. By the time she put the phone down I was none the wiser about what was going on.

Until the threatening emails arrived telling me she'd reported me to the police for asking Tony if his email was fake and setting up a blog and forum where I, and others, could respond to their attacks. Then I kinda knew what was going on. Shocked
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 20:44

murat_fan wrote:
WOODWARD wrote:ARE YOU THE SAME MURATFAN WHO ILLEGALLY POSTED UP ALL THE DETAILS OF 3A,S MEMBERS STOLEN FROM THE DATABASE?

No,never posted up any members details from the database. I actuallyy posted up what Bennett posted up.

How about the Studies in Diseased Minds blog then.... was that stuff that Tony has posted too?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 20:45

That site is nothing to do with me. As far as i am aware he posted no names up. I may be wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 20:47

So who is this Eddie person who shows up with a dog avatar?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 20:48

jkh wrote:So who is this Eddie person who shows up with a dog avatar?

No idea, whatsoever. Eddie as far as i know, that i sall i know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Janz 06.12.09 20:49

Ambersuz knows my real details, I think many of us received emails from her when we first joined the MM in which we had to confirm our real names etc, well I did. I also outed myself in the SSS as one of the posters they were discussing from Sky had the same name as my real name.

Are you saying you had to give your real names and other details in order to join a forum? wow
Janz
Janz

Activity : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 06.12.09 20:50

Someone (I dont know who) posted up our real names on the Prime ministers petition website. Until my name was posted up I thought other posters were being noble and signing their own real names themselves.
Tony thought the same thing too and copied the signatures onto the 3A not realizing that the names had been posted by someone else who had stolen the info. Muratfan I presume means he copied the names from Tonys post on 3A containing the signatures from the petition.

Sorry for accusing you Muratfan if it wasnt you who originally put them up on the Prime Ministers website.

Who was it then?
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 20:51

murat_fan wrote:
jkh wrote:So who is this Eddie person who shows up with a dog avatar?

No idea, whatsoever. Eddie as far as i know, that i sall i know.

I don't think I believe you murat_fan. He posts on JATYK forum - or at least most people have an avatar of his.

I think you can do better than that.

I can't quite believe that people will don his avatar without knowing who he is. Why would anyone do that?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 20:52

littlepixie wrote:Someone (I dont know who) posted up our real names on the Prime ministers petition website. Until my name was posted up I thought other posters were being noble and signing their own real names themselves.
Tony thought the same thing too and copied the signatures onto the 3A not realizing that the names had been posted by someone else who had stolen the info. Muratfan I presume means he copied the names from Tonys post on 3A containing the signatures from the petition.

Sorry for accusing you Muratfan if it wasnt you who originally put them up on the Prime Ministers website.

Who was it then?

I do not know who put them up, i would guess DeBunker.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 20:52

Janz wrote:

Are you saying you had to give your real names and other details in order to join a forum? wow

Not here you don't.
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by littlepixie 06.12.09 20:52

Janz wrote:

Yes Janz, Ambersuz was colluding with Bren and Bren was vouching for people (or not) they were unsure of me as I had used a different email addy than the one I used on 3A. That made them suspicious.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 20:57

murat_fan wrote:
littlepixie wrote:Someone (I dont know who) posted up our real names on the Prime ministers petition website. Until my name was posted up I thought other posters were being noble and signing their own real names themselves.

Who was it then?

I do not know who put them up, i would guess DeBunker.

Debunker was before my time really. Not sure who he is. Is he Eddie?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 20:58

DeBunker had about 30 socks on the 3 Arguidos. He was the reason Nbrado and Brenda fell out. DeBunker was a constant thorn in Brenda's side, she hated it that she could not keep him banned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 21:03

murat_fan wrote:DeBunker had about 30 socks on the 3 Arguidos. He was the reason Nbrado and Brenda fell out. DeBunker was a constant thorn in Brenda's side, she hated it that she could not keep him banned.

How did you know he had about 15 pairs of socks?

And are you convinced the westminster ip was the House of Commons?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 21:09

Because he told everyone about them.

As for the Westminster IP, it seems to be the same as i have had and it traced back there, why i don't know EXCEPT The Culture And Media Group are expected to call for curbs on the internet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 06.12.09 21:18

murat_fan wrote:Because he told everyone about them.

As for the Westminster IP, it seems to be the same as i have had and it traced back there, why i don't know EXCEPT The Culture And Media Group are expected to call for curbs on the internet.

Do you think Clarence Mitchell can access that IP address?
Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.12.09 21:20

Anyone can as it is a WI-FI area.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top