The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Mm11

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Mm11

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Regist10

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Empty More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters

Post by Tony Bennett 25.07.10 11:28

It seems that McCann-believers will stop at nothing, not going only down into the gutter, but below it in the sewers. Yet the poster is probably someone who cheerfully inhabits pro-McCann hate sites like JATYK and PFA2. The work of someone like Nigel Nessling, Ian West or Tony Winters.

This particular allegation is wholly untrue and I've given up denying it to those who keep re-posting the claim - but it doesn't stop this particular McCann-believer referring to the allegation being made 'again and again'. Of course! Anything is fair game in order to silence people.

This came up on my Google Web Alert for 'Madeleine Foundation' this morning.

I've added an answer which should give us a bit of free publicity - until BT Yahoo pull the thread, that is:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100724195041AAWnBpu
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Empty Re: More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters

Post by Guest 25.07.10 11:59

It wouldnt surprise me if some of these people are being paid to make these malicious comments, have put a reply up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Empty If only we knew the real identity of this mudslinger

Post by Tony Bennett 25.07.10 12:05

Cherry wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if some of these people are being paid to make these malicious comments, have put a reply up.
Many thanks, 'Cherry', maybe in football terms this will turn out to be an 'own goal'.

If only we knew the real identity of this mudslinger.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Empty Re: More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters

Post by Guest 25.07.10 12:22

Perhaps we will have to do some digging! More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters 110921
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 25.07.10 13:11

What we can deduce from the question is that the questioner is trying to hide their identity. By that I mean their normal username identity.
For starters they use the name John Smith, the commonest name in the country.
They use the American spelling 'behavior' instead of 'behaviour' and there is the allusion to the American Larry Craig scandal, but then also use the word 'cottaging' which is mainly a British gay slang term.
Could of course be someone with links to both sides of the pond or merely someone deliberately obfuscating.
The post was made nine hours ago, ie round about four in the morning - insomniac, shiftworker or USA domiciled?

By clicking on the avatar his/her stats are brought up and they've only been a member since July 24th, which makes it obvious that they only joined up to ask this question. And actually, it's not even a question although it's disguised as one -- Yahoo Answers has been used here to cynically put this idea in people's minds.
It has to be one of the Usual Suspects but one who feels less safe using their regular username away from the comfort zone of their nornal blogs/forums.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 25.07.10 13:17

Good support on there for Tony already.
Perhaps someone could include a reference to googling the Gaspars statement in their reply to make them regret shaking the tree More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters 742129
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.10 13:24

Managed to edit my post to add about Gaspar Statements.

baconbutty you have missed your vocation as a detective More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters 259100
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruby 25.07.10 13:27

Nice one, thanks Cherry xx More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters 759815
Ruby
Ruby

Activity : 704

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.10 13:31

You're welcome More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters 759815
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Empty More comment on THAT BTYahoo thread

Post by Tony Bennett 25.07.10 13:38

I tried to post another answer, but it wouldn't let me.

But thanks to the advice above I have edited my post, to add this:

For a good YouTube video* on the 48 questions by the Portuguese police that Dr Kate McCann refused to answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgID-DiABww&feature=fvst

This YouTube video of Martin Grime's springer spaniel, trained to sniff out where corpses have lain, examining cars in a Portuguese car lot is also worth a view - around 48,500 people have seen it already:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA

++++++++++++++++

[ Note: This is another video of the 48 questions that Dr Kate McCann refused to answer, titled 'Policia Judiciara' if you want to view it. It's just the 48 questions, listed on screen, it lasts 4 minutes and is set to tasetful Beethoven music ]

I think if much more McCann-sceptical comment goes on, they'll soon pull it!
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kangdang 25.07.10 13:51

It's really sad that peoples lives are so empty that they resort to this type of behaviour. What a pitiful purpose in life they must have.
kangdang
kangdang

Activity : 1845

Back to top Go down

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Empty Blessing in disguise

Post by Tony Bennett 25.07.10 14:06

This is beginning to work out better than I'd hoped!

This message came into my inbox just before lunch:

Hello ajsbennett@btinternet.com (ajsbennett@btinternet.com),
You have received a message from another user!

Subject: Can I add you as a contact.

Message: I hope you don't mind. I have a long standing interest in the Madeleine McCann case and the activities of her parents supporters/hired professionals.

I am familiar with your Madeleine Foundation site, I have found much interesting info there about the case.

++++++++++++++

Every cloud has a silver lining...a blessing in disguise! John Smith will be pulling the thread before you can say: 'Tony Winters'
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.07.10 14:24

Ruby wrote:Good support on there for Tony already.
Perhaps someone could include a reference to googling the Gaspars statement in their reply to make them regret shaking the tree More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters 742129

The best thing to do is to do nothing, that's my view always.
Dont react to it, that way it has to die away.

But since there are response on there and support for TB, maybe people could also post a survey asking people opinion as to why they think KM didnt answer the 48 questions?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.07.10 14:33

aiyoyo wrote:The best thing to do is to do nothing, that's my view always.

That's all very well if you've got a username like 'aiyoyo' and no one knows who you are, but these people trash your reputation and leave a trail of lies on the internet for your friends and family to find...simply because we don't believe the McCann's fairy stories about what happened to the daughter they abandoned to her fate.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41596

Back to top Go down

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Empty Abuse of the internet

Post by Tony Bennett 25.07.10 14:42

jkh wrote:"...these people trash your reputation and leave a trail of lies on the internet for your friends and family to find...simply because we don't believe the McCann's fairy stories..."
Tell me about it, Jill! And as you've no doubt also discovered, there's precious little one can do about it in practice.

If I won the lottery, I might be able to afford Carter Ruck.

But...

...I don't do the lottery.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25.07.10 14:43

Can a cadaver dog alert be trusted without a body? Slate said No.?

They also said the dogs become less and less reliable as time goes by.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApWGO36HDwqCgP1itMCadZHsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100724195227AA2u2WH

John Smith has also asked the above question, some experts on the dogs may wish to answer it.

You may want to put the dog video under this question as well Tony?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.07.10 14:48

Tony Bennett wrote:
jkh wrote:"...these people trash your reputation and leave a trail of lies on the internet for your friends and family to find...simply because we don't believe the McCann's fairy stories..."
Tell me about it, Jill! And as you've no doubt also discovered, there's precious little one can do about it in practice.

But...

I've had to do something about it - I've removed my business website and don't tell my pupils my surname since one of them googled my driving school and found Hitchen's, Sym's and muratfan's libellous filth.

Yes, it would be nice to be able to afford Carter Ruck but a deed poll name change will be cheaper.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 25.07.10 15:29

Tony Bennett wrote:

But...

Tony

If you had won the lottery, would you want to appoint Carter Ruck? You would probably appoint some really good reputable solicitors with a good track record. Carter Ruck may be ok for some, but most of us here are of a much higher moral standing.

Save your £1 - alll you need do is join the freemasons

http://www.charitiesdirect.com/charities/search.php?Charity=mason&CategoryID=101&Exclude=&Objectives=&Location=&AreaOfOperation=Leicestershire&RegNo=&Action=Search&Submit=Search

http://www.charitiesdirect.com/advisers/search.php?Start=200&AdviserTypeCode=S
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11200

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.07.10 15:37

sharonl wrote:Tony - save your £1 - alll you need do is join the Freemasons.
I'm not sure I want to be a member of a society that points a sword at your throat and asks you to swear never to betray its secrets, on pain of death by your fellow-members. The annual fee to the National Trust may be more expensive, but they don't put you through all that, though the applicaton form-cum-direct debiting mandate form is a bit of a headache. Still, you get to see Freemasonry H.Q. for free if you do join - the Rothschilds' pad at Waddeson Manor, Bucks.

Or should that be: Megabucks?
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 25.07.10 15:57

Tony Bennett wrote:
sharonl wrote:Tony - save your £1 - alll you need do is join the Freemasons.
I'm not sure I want to be a member of a society that points a sword at your throat and asks you to swear never to betray its secrets, on pain of death by your fellow-members. The annual fee to the National Trust may be more expensive, but they don't put you through all that, though the applicaton form-cum-direct debiting mandate form is a bit of a headache. Still, you get to see Freemasonry H.Q. for free if you do join - the Rothschilds' pad at Waddeson Manor, Bucks.

Or should that be: Megabucks?

I don`t think that the Freemasons are for the likes of anyone here, especially when you read page 183 of their handbook

" YOU MUST BE CERTAIN TO CONCEAL THE CRIMES OF YOUR BROTHERS AT ALL TIMES"

Absolutely shocking, no self respecting person would stoop to that level now would they?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Empty A remarkable coincidence

Post by Tony Bennett 25.07.10 16:05

sharonl wrote:I don' think that the Freemasons are for the likes of anyone here, especially when you read page 183 of their handbook

"YOU MUST BE CERTAIN TO CONCEAL THE CRIMES OF YOUR BROTHERS AT ALL TIMES"

Absolutely shocking, no self respecting person would stoop to that level now would they?
I'm not sure about that.

Suppose one day I was in real distress and needed some emergency help.

I might adopt that Muslim prayer-style bowing to the ground which Dr Gerry McCann did when the GNR first arrived and, according to that book by the one-whose-name-cannot-be-mentioned called the-title-that-cannot-named and the-documentary-that-no-one-must-ever-see-again the two McCanns both repeated together on their bed when the PJ arrived.

It seems to have done the trick for them.

It's remarkably similar to the 'Freemasonry Extreme Distress' signal that appears in their secret handbook.

Just a coincidence, of course.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.07.10 16:13

jkh wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:The best thing to do is to do nothing, that's my view always.

That's all very well if you've got a username like 'aiyoyo' and no one knows who you are, but these people trash your reputation and leave a trail of lies on the internet for your friends and family to find...simply because we don't believe the McCann's fairy stories about what happened to the daughter they abandoned to her fate.

I understand where you're coming from. But unless people know who the scumbag John Smith is, the name is as phoney as a screen name really. If TB hasnt posted it up I wouldnt have noticed the Yahoo posting. Just saying reacting to it just serve their purpose, and those idiots will only split sides they managed to illicit a reaction.

Anyway followers of TB works would recognise it's only a slur without truth, because they know very well TB is targeted precisely of the nature of his work. More so, his family and friends, even if they'd seen that, must know TB is victimised by those lowlife scumbags because TB is ruffling some feathers. The fact that they reacted by attacking TB only goes to show TB is thorn to the mccanns and they fear TB. The more they come out with the slur, the more they manifest that fear.
Those who have never heard about TB would not respond or would think nothing about the yahoo posting anyway.

You will be surprised a large percentage of the world public believed Maddie is dead and her parents told porkie pies. Believe me people my side of the continent; I live in a cosmopolitan city, and I have friends of all sorts of nationalities covering several continents, they all believe Mccanns hid the truth to save their own arse. I better not say those forbidden words.......because apparently they and their spies are keeping their eyes peeled on this site. The pro-abduction believers are likey limited to only those few on forum and this is in very miniscule percentage as compared to a mega-proportion of the world population believing to the contrary. The mccanns are only fooling themselves thinking they fooled others.

In fact, recently I had two-pairs of UK guests staying at my place, one ex-military, and one current civilian military, plus their spouses..and during conversation their expressed view was that Maddie is dead and her parents not innocent of her fate. This view is taken based on what little they glimpse of the mccanns public appearances and press articles. I dont believe they'd heard about the dogs nor did they know about TB campaign, and I didnt let on that follow the case on forum. Basically that's the general consensus about missing madeleine fate from what I know.

Jkh, if they are targeting also you and harassing you just because you provide a site, then these people are really sickos.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 25.07.10 16:17

Tony Bennett wrote:
sharonl wrote:I don' think that the Freemasons are for the likes of anyone here, especially when you read page 183 of their handbook

"YOU MUST BE CERTAIN TO CONCEAL THE CRIMES OF YOUR BROTHERS AT ALL TIMES"

I'm not sure about that.

Suppose one day I was in real distress and needed some emergency help.

I might adopt that Muslim prayer-style bowing to the ground which Dr Gerry McCann did when the GNR first arrived and, according to that book by the one-whose-name-cannot-be-mentioned called the-title-that-cannot-named and the-documentary-that-no-one-must-ever-see-again the two McCanns both repeated together on their bed when the PJ arrived.

It seems to have done the trick for them.

It's remarkably similar to the 'Freemasonry Extreme Distress' signal that appears in their secret handbook.

Just a coincidence, of course.

Wonder whether the GNR or PJ captured that dramatic pairs doing their 'muslim-style appealing to allah' on photos. That will be quite sight with their bums in the air!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 25.07.10 16:31

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Wtf

aiyoyo wrote:

Wonder whether the GNR or PJ captured that dramatic pairs doing their 'muslim-style appealing to allah' on photos. That will be quite sight with their bums in the air!
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 25.07.10 16:34

I love the properties for that photo - wtf

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters Wtf10

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters 742129

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top