The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: More mud-slinging by McCann-supporters

Post by aiyoyo on 26.07.10 3:20

candyfloss wrote:Kitty has posted this on yahoo answers, well said It was in answer to muratfan's post, which was in the name of Jason previously, and been changed to muratfan.

For those who don't know

Muratfan is an illiterate, amoral, forum terrorist who posts up absolute filth on his blog in the name of missing girl, Madeleine McCann. He and his ilk do not give a damn for the child or her family and are pretendy supporters who behave like thugs on the internet, just for kicks imo.

Have a look at his infamous works.
Source(s):
brenryanandco.blogspot.com
2 hours ago

Anyone now looking at that link will soon get the idea big grin

Who runs/owns brenryanandco.blogspot.com?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 26.07.10 7:38

@aiyoyo wrote:Who runs/owns brenryanandco.blogspot.com?

The ex copper turned cyberstalker....muratfan

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.07.10 12:03

jkh wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Jkh, if they are targeting also you and harassing you just because you provide a site, then these people are really sickos.

They don't just target me but they used a member of this forum to target my mum too. This wasn't the real Autumn from here, of course - most likely it was Sym who really did contact the Macmillan hospice where mum was dying and then posted her name all over the internet. This screenshot was posted on Debbie Butler's forum and Debbie actually posted on this same thread, so was very aware of it but didn't delete it. She then emailed me to sponsor her walk for Macmillans.

DB has a flaming cheek! Shameless!

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 26.07.10 12:08

jkh wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:Who runs/owns brenryanandco.blogspot.com?

The ex copper turned cyberstalker....muratfan

ex copper? blimkey! self-claim perhaps.
Otherwise shouldn't the mccanns send him out searching for Madeleine?

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry on 26.07.10 17:52

Was he retired, left on his own violition or sacked or other?

Cherry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Molls on 26.07.10 18:03

I doubt it was any of those. A fantasy or pipe dream perhaps? What ex copper would risk his reputation by writing vile accusations on his blog? I do wonder though why no one has taken him to task. People have been accused of all manner of crap and still Muratfan goes at it.

Avenging the McCanns? I don't think so.

Molls

View user profile

Back to top Go down

More on the Pope

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.07.10 0:37

A bit more on the Pope and how the Holy Father [allegedly] covered up child sexual abuse by a Roman Catholic priest, This article about His Holiness appeared in April this year:

R.C. priest in U.S. calls for Pope to resign

As Vatican struggles to defend Benedict XVI’s letter directing a cover-up of child abuse in the church

A priest in the U.S. has broken ranks by urging Pope Benedict XVI to step down, amid scandals of child sexual abuses by former priests that continues to engulf the Roman Catholic Church.

Rev. James Scahill, of St. Michael's Church, Massachusetts, an strong critic of sexual abuses committed by Catholic priests, used a sermon a fortnight ago to call on the 82-year old Pontiff to “resign for the good of the Catholic Church”. He added: “If he can't take the consequences of being truthful on this matter, his integrity should lead him to step down and to have the conclave of Cardinals elect a pope with the understanding that the elected pope would be willing to take on this issue, not just in promise”.

Scahill refused to blame the media for spotlighting serious sexual abuse by R.C. priests. He said: “The media's conduct has forced the church to openly deal with these controversial issues. I have met with countless victims of abuse. I have lives I can relate this to, and you know anyone with an ounce of intelligence knows the media has not created this scandal. The institutional church has brought this onto themselves”.

‘GRAVE SIGNIFICANCE’

The Pope had come under attack after a letter of his was published, showing that he had personally signed an order requiring the R.C. Church in the diocese of Oakland, California, to cover up the activities of a notorious paedophile priest, Father Stephen Kiesel. Pope Benedict XVI was a senior Vatican official and head of the church's watchdog office at the time he signed the letter. The church in the diocese had wanted him removed from the priesthood in 1981, but the Pope - Cardinal Ratzinger as he then was - took four years to respond. When he did, the Cardinal said that any action against him “would have grave significance for the Church”. It took a further two years for Kiesel to be removed. A Vatican spokesman claimed: “The Pope did not order the case to be ignored, but instead wanted the allegations to be studied in greater detail for the good of all involved”. It has also emerged that on 18 May 2001 the Pope directed all Catholic bishops around the world to report all cases of clerical sexual abuse of minors to the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith (CHF), the top Vatican doctrinal office that he headed.

OPPORTUNE

A similar scandal in the French Catholic Church has also come to light. The magazine Golias, a critical lay Roman Catholic magazine based in Lyon, published a letter dated 8 September 2001 in which Cardinal Dario Castrillon Hoyos backed French Bishop Pierre Pican's decision not to denounce a priest who was later sentenced to 18 years in jail for repeated rape of a boy and sexual assaults on 10 others.

Vatican spokesman Rev. Federico Lombardi did not dispute the letter's content but said: “It confirms how opportune it was to centralise treatment of cases of sexual abuse of minors by clerics under the CDF”. Catrillon Hoyos had said: “I congratulate you for not denouncing a priest to the civil administration. You have acted well and I am pleased to have a colleague in the episcopate who, in the eyes of history and of all other bishops in the world, preferred prison to denouncing his son and priest”. Pican was later handed a suspended three-month jail sentence for failing to report sexual abuse of minors.

The internet has been awash with pointed comments on the scandal by the public. Two representative comments were: “On Thursday the pope said the church had to do penance for its sins. A good penance would be excommunication and prison”, and “This is an evil, corrupt organization that shelters child rapists whenever they can. The Catholic Church should be closed and sold for scrap”.

ENDS

Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum