The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Mm11

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Mm11

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Regist10

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've carefully read the explanation of Textusa's Last Photo theory of the composite of 3 images and I think...

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Vote_lcap57%Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 79 ]
Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Vote_lcap35%Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 48 ]
Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 139

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Empty Textusa revised theory

Post by willowthewisp 15.11.15 14:31

Folds of skin
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion

Post by Guest 15.11.15 14:36

willowthewisp wrote:Folds of skin
Yes that's what it looks like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion

Post by Guest 15.11.15 14:37

BlueBag wrote:Another reason TextUsa is wrong:

The picture without the elbow was created FROM the "last photo" not the other way around.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

It's cleverly done with blurs and pastes from other parts of the picture. I've highlighted the obvious one.

Not only is TextUsa wrong, but 24 people who voted she is right are wrong.

Will they have the grace to admit it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 15.11.15 15:23

The pic with the elbow is more clear and colourful, so possibly original one?  May have taken the one of Maddie out of that one, as there is one in a frame with just her in it, I believe.  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 15.11.15 15:58

BlueBag wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Another reason TextUsa is wrong:

The picture without the elbow was created FROM the "last photo" not the other way around.

It's cleverly done with blurs and pastes from other parts of the picture. I've highlighted the obvious one.

Not only is TextUsa wrong, but 24 people who voted she is right are wrong.

Will they have the grace to admit it?
Thank you very much @ BlueBag for this informative analysis.

And contrary to the assertions of certain posters, this is precisely why I started this second thread - because I wanted members here to take a very hard and deeper look at Textusa's theory, and get to know it better.

I may use rather less blunt language than yourself, but you have just made as plain as a pikestaff that one key element of Textusa's theory - the main element, in fact - is totally wrong.

As you've shown, the picture of Madeleine was NOT of her on her own as Textusa claims. You have provided clear, forensic evidence that the picture of Madeleine on her own was taken FROM the master picture i.e. from the 'Last Photo' - and not the other way round.

Textusa, who reads here, will simply have to scrap her whole theory, undergirded as it is by the very soggy and dodgy ground of a vertical line on a pair of sunglasses, on which assumption (which a member here has soundly shown to be false in a YouTube video) she has built a massive edifice of sheer speculation.

I agree it would be very good if those who have voted 'Textusa is right' could come on the thread and give their opinion about some of the things you've brought up, like the alleged photoshopping-in of a FOURTH photo - the side of a pair of sunglasses.

She had obviously failed to notice, in her haste to assume that a pair of sunglasses tucked into Gerry's T-shirt had been flipped from one photo to another, that the photoshopper (if there was one) would have had to photoshop in an extra side to the glasses, the one tucked UNDER his T-shirt.

duh

She made an excellent job in her 'Sagresman' article of demonstrating that Nuno Lourenco had told an obvious pack of lies about Polish man Wojchiech Krokowski trying to 'kidnap' his child - and I gave her full credit for it.

But she has made a complete pig's ear of analysing the 'Last Photo' - and I hope she will have the good grace to admit it.

As soon as possible

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 3 Empty Textusa's 'Last Photo' theory - destroyed by BlueBag's analysis of the two 'Maddie' photos

Post by Tony Bennett 15.11.15 16:03

joyce1938 wrote:The pic with the elbow is more clear and colourful, so possibly original one?  May have taken the one of Maddie out of that one, as there is one in a frame with just her in it, I believe.   joyce1938
Yep, you're dead right, @ joyce1938 - that's exactly what BlueBag was telling us all.

And that fact alone totally destroys Textusa's entire 'Last Photo'  theory at a stroke.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 15.11.15 16:29

BlueBag wrote:Here we go again.

What do you think it is?
If you're talking to me then i don't know exactly what it is.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.15 16:30

joyce1938 wrote:The pic with the elbow is more clear and colourful, so possibly original one?  May have taken the one of Maddie out of that one, as there is one in a frame with just her in it, I believe.  joyce1938
Yes indeed. The one with the most clearest detail is the "last photo".

A double whammy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 15.11.15 16:32

I don't think it is. Children don't have folds of skin on their necks like that as far as i know. I guess if the child was quite fat then maybe, but MBM was not a fat or chubby child.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.15 16:38

Joss wrote:
I don't think it is. Children don't have folds of skin on their necks like that as far as i know. I guess if the child was quite fat then maybe, but MBM was not a fat or chubby child.
But do you think TextUsa is wrong?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 15.11.15 16:46

Just a point re: Textusa's theory and the sunglasses.

Her theory doesn't involve frames; arms; etc being photoshopped. What she is saying is that the lenses have been photoshopped i.e. taken from the hanging sunglasses photo and put into the worn sunglasses photo. I can see no reason why this would be done at all.

One other thought - is it possible that the pink in the reflection is the photographer's knee (kneeling at edge of pool) and that the shadow seen is actually the photographer's shadow? We can't assume that it is AM's hat. Someone already mentioned that GM was looking at the camera as well and I didn't really register the point but if we look at GM's body angle in relation to MBM's is it possible that they are both actually looking at least in the general direction of the photographer?
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 15.11.15 16:47

BlueBag wrote:
Joss wrote:
Possibly. I also don't agree with Textusa's swinging theory either though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.15 16:49

Joss wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Joss wrote:
Possibly?

Do you think there is something wrong about the elbowless photo analysis?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.15 16:52

skyrocket wrote:Just a point re: Textusa's theory and the sunglasses.

Her theory doesn't involve frames; arms; etc being photoshopped. What she is saying is that the lenses have been photoshopped i.e. taken from the hanging sunglasses photo and put into the worn sunglasses photo. I can see no reason why this would be done at all.
I know.

I said so today in this thread after I finally understood what her convoluted theory really was.

I also said why that was nonsense as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.15 18:03

Joss wrote:
Really?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 15.11.15 19:52

Now, I think we can all agree that those sunglasses have been very badly photoshopped.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.15 20:01

Hilarious.

Posters - stay on topic, please.  Mod.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.15 20:28

TextUsa is using the wrong glasses for her theory as well!!!!!

Gerry has worn several pairs, but these flatter ones are the ones in the last photo (there is a mini logo in the left eye lens) AND this was taken 7th May.

Her argument against Darren Ware is completely bogus.

They are not the same glasses he wears when driving.

What a crock.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 15.11.15 20:32

Afraid i'm not very well read up on the PS pictures,as i find the threads a bit tedious.

But,Why would they bother to PS this picture?
Is the reason suggested to prove that it was after buying the sunglasses.

Would be extremely high risk if it was/is.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 15.11.15 22:18

The Last Photo was said to be taken on 3 May so why are they not suntanned in the photo but a few hours later, when Madeleine disappears, they are - despite the weather not being great all week?
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 15.11.15 22:36

hogwash wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Last Photo was said to be taken on 3 May so why are they not suntanned in the photo but a few hours later, when Madeleine disappears, they are - despite the weather not being great all week?
@ hogwash - Exactly the right question.

(Or one of the right questions)

TWO PHOTOS:

Thursday 3rd May...OR                                                                   Friday 4th May
                           Sunday 29th April?

YOU DECIDE

(Oh, and just by the way, according to Textusa's 'Last Photo' theory, the photo on the left was probably taken on or about Friday 18th May)

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.11.15 22:38

hogwash wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I recall asking much the same question some while back - after reading an opinion that the three subjects in the last photograph all looked tanned !?!  Can't remember what the reply was, if indeed there was one. 

No doubt something to do with the spring equinox or the strength of the sun bleaching the colour from their skin or the absence of a tanning salon in the area.  No, hang on - must have been photoshopped to make it look as though they weren't actually there on the afternoon of 3rd May as recorded by the time/date stamp but were actually there on Sunday 29th April - that was the last photograph!!!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 15.11.15 23:08

Earlier I had another bash at reading Textusa getting all physical.  Seriously - I don't wish to be rude but is her first language English or is her native tongue gobbledy gook?  How anyone can create such a complicated explanation for the reflexion in the lens of a cheap pair of sunglasses is quite beyond me.  What in the name of sanity is she banging on about?

The emphasis placed on this photograph by the McCanns, in terms of time and date, indicates the need to place either Gerry and/or Madeleine at the Ocean Club on the afternoon of 3rd May.  Nothing to do with playing happy families, that serves no purpose, so why the need to go to such lengths to fabricate a scene that didn't exist a la Textusa, after the event just to make it look as though they were all having a jolly good time together.  The very idea is so farcical it should be stored in the annals along side the Crimewatch reconstruction video.  Even if it was the aim to create a happy family snap shot, wouldn't it be simpler to paste bodies in a scene without reflective surfaces, sunglasses, flowering shrubbery, ghostly images, passing flying saucers, black cats and black holes?

Leave it to the experts who know what they're talking about.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 16.11.15 2:09

BlueBag wrote:
Joss wrote:
BlueBag wrote:
Joss wrote:
Possibly?

Do you think there is something wrong about the elbowless photo analysis?
Obviously if someone was "elbowless" in a photo it wouldn't seem right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 16.11.15 2:28

BlueBag wrote:
Joss wrote:
Really?

That neck don't look right to me all the same, but whatever.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top