The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'I'm sorry': Historic moment Tony Blair FINALLY apologises for Iraq War and admits in TV interview the conflict caused the rise of ISIS Mm11

'I'm sorry': Historic moment Tony Blair FINALLY apologises for Iraq War and admits in TV interview the conflict caused the rise of ISIS Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'I'm sorry': Historic moment Tony Blair FINALLY apologises for Iraq War and admits in TV interview the conflict caused the rise of ISIS Mm11

'I'm sorry': Historic moment Tony Blair FINALLY apologises for Iraq War and admits in TV interview the conflict caused the rise of ISIS Regist10

'I'm sorry': Historic moment Tony Blair FINALLY apologises for Iraq War and admits in TV interview the conflict caused the rise of ISIS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'I'm sorry': Historic moment Tony Blair FINALLY apologises for Iraq War and admits in TV interview the conflict caused the rise of ISIS Empty 'I'm sorry': Historic moment Tony Blair FINALLY apologises for Iraq War and admits in TV interview the conflict caused the rise of ISIS

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 25.10.15 7:07

'I'm sorry': Historic moment Tony Blair FINALLY apologises for Iraq War and admits in TV interview the conflict caused the rise of ISIS

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

prisoner

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

'I'm sorry': Historic moment Tony Blair FINALLY apologises for Iraq War and admits in TV interview the conflict caused the rise of ISIS Empty I'M sorry Historic moment Blair admits mistakes in Irag

Post by willowthewisp 25.10.15 11:07

Teflon Tony is only doing this to try and save face from what the Chilcot Inquiry may reveal?
Reminds you of Mrs Thatcher, rejoicing Victory in the Falklands, but was never at the quayside to accept the victims of that conflict?
She(MT) went on to prevent the Chilean President, who had assisted her during the Flaklands campaign, from being exposed as an abuser of power in the Assassination of President Allende and thousands of innocent people in Chile?
This Chilean President went on to make an Ernest Saunders recovery from a memory suffering illness shortly after leaving the UK Hospitality of Chequers in London at the request of Mrs Thatcher, when he should have had a different sort of establishment for what was proven in the deaths of his people(War Crime) over throwing an elected representative of the people?
Teflon Tony used President Ghadafi to cover up Abdel Baset Almeghari being framed for the blowing up of Pan Am 103 Lockerbie?
David Cameron, thought in his power of wisdom moment, that Mr Ghadafi ought to be thrown to the gallows in his backing of the democratising of Libya, which allowed Teflon Tony to earn a lucrative contract with China on a Petroleum deal worth millions of Dollars?
It seems as though when you become Prime Minister of the UK, you must develop some paranoia of a split personality Good versus Evil, a Gerge W Bush moment 911?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum