The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by BlueBag on 26.10.15 9:15

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-detectives-examine-former-6699750?ICID=FB_mirror_main



"Shopping: CCTV footage of Wojciech Krokowski and his wife in the week Maddie went missing"






We now have two pictures of him that week wearing a white jacket and definitely NOT "dark-skinned"  - unlike the description given by Jane Tanner on 4th May 2007.

BlueBag

Posts : 3417
Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by BlueBag on 26.10.15 9:27

Could pale white Mr Krowkowski in any way shape or form be described as "swarthy" and "mediterranean looking" like Jane Tanner described the person she saw in several media interviews?

I don't think so.

BlueBag

Posts : 3417
Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by aiyoyo on 26.10.15 10:23

@melisande wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@melisande wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:Thinking out loud for all possible reasons to add.

If this bloke has taken bucket loads of snaps with a credible time frame on them.  And the police are looking at the ones around May 3rd.  They'd paint a pretty good picture of the weather conditions wouldn't they?
Even if it did, they can't be arrested because they lied about the weather conditions.  Sorry, I just think that the article about this guy is meaningless.  Smoke and mirrors as I said before.

Of course they can't.  I was suggesting it could help towards the proof of when exactly was the 'last photo' taken.
Possibly, but I think that the police would already know the weather conditions on each day of that week without the need of this particular guy's photos.  They probably already have a fair idea of when the last photo was taken.  8 years on and they are only now interested in this guy's photo album.  I am not buying it. Mind you, if the photos showed the group around PdL minus a child on any of the days leading up to her 'disappearance' then that is a whole different story.

But the thing is, the Police neither then nor now ever asked for the photos he'd taken nor reinterview him.  
Clearly he's been eliminated and the police didn't think his photos will hold anything of use to them, else you'd think they would have asked for them by now.   He was just smoke and mirrors that distracted from the investigation back then and police wasted time being side tracked when they could have focused closer to home.
Also if he's captured the Mcs and friends surely he'd offer to give the police those images.

aiyoyo

Posts : 9611
Reputation : 318
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by aquila on 26.10.15 10:32

I don't believe Nuno Lorenco's statement has any credibility. What I'm uncertain about is the reason K is now being mentioned in the Press. There is always a reason for regurgitating old news. I'm perched on the fence because I still don't understand why this is occurring now.

Unfortunately I'm still in camp whitewash.

aquila

Posts : 7952
Reputation : 1174
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.10.15 10:40

@aquila wrote:I don't believe Nuno Lorenco's statement has any credibility. What I'm uncertain about is the reason K is now being mentioned in the Press. There is always a reason for regurgitating old news. I'm perched on the fence because I still don't understand why this is occurring now.

Unfortunately I'm still in camp whitewash.

What I'm uncertain about is the reason K is now being mentioned in the Press. There is always a reason for regurgitating old news
------------------------

Er, Tax Credit 'cuts' vote, in HoL?

'Look HERE, NOT 'there'?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 26.10.15 11:00

@BlueBag wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:The ear is a nice touch by whoever copied  made the drawing.

Is it too perfect? In my opinion yes.

Would Jane really have noticed that detail in that light at that distance?

Doesn't look like Murat though which is what she originally said.

It looks like they were trying to stitch Krowkowski up big time.
Lets not forget that DCI Redwood has diligently eliminated Jane Tanner's man as an innocent holidaymaker returning with his child from the creche.

So unless Mr Krowkowski looks like the Smith family sighting, the Gerry looky-likey, or Lorenco's sighting then he's a non-starter - even before examining the hard facts that definitely eliminate Mr Krowkowski.

Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 401
Reputation : 245
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.10.15 12:11



Wojchiech Krokowski?

The 'original' Polish PATSY 'pasty'?

OG said in a 'statement'.......... 'unfortunately, we are unable to progress the Madeleine case further, at this time, as DC Rather Bright, was hungry and ate the Polish pasty 'evidence' before we could submit it to the world renown UK FSS. We are, however, very confident, that vigilant citizens will have baked 'copies' of the 'evidence' before it unfortunately disappeared. Evening all.'  

'joking', as always!

No 'six o'clock' KNOCK for me!

Please, pretty please winkwink

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Verdi on 26.10.15 12:26

@BlueBag wrote:The ear is a nice touch by whoever copied  made the drawing.

Well spotted!  Don't look much like Gerry McCann either - still confusion is good.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3526
Reputation : 2052
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.10.15 12:39

OG really 'are' being 'mugged off' in PUBLIC, imo.

There are lots of people IN prisons who 'thought' they were 'so much smarter' than the police!

I always did 'wonder' WHEN, LONG HAIRED 'Tannerman/ ANDY's 'Crecheman' (9:15/20pm) had his 'hair cut' to appear as SHORT HAIRED 'Smithman.' (10:00pm)

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Verdi on 26.10.15 12:42

@jeanmonroe wrote:

Wojchiech Krokowski?

The 'original' Polish PATSY 'pasty'?

OG said in a 'statement'.......... 'unfortunately, we are unable to progress the Madeleine case further, at this time, as DC Rather Bright, was hungry and ate the Polish pasty 'evidence' before we could submit it to the world renown UK FSS. We are, however, very confident, that vigilant citizens will have baked 'copies' of the 'evidence' before it unfortunately disappeared. Evening all.'  

'joking', as always!

No 'six o'clock' KNOCK for me!

Please, pretty please winkwink
laugh  That's brilliant!

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3526
Reputation : 2052
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Verdi on 26.10.15 13:01

There is however a similarity of style..



Lourenco De Jesus was said to be a camera happy and he claims to have photographed Krokowski - debatable whether with or without his finger over the camera lens.

ETA:  Is it possible that a photograph was handed over to Murat and/or Tanner at the infamous Burgau apartment - the apartment where hairs were found by forensics that matched the haplotype of Murat and Tanner?

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3526
Reputation : 2052
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by plebgate on 26.10.15 14:15

None of this makes any sense to me - the man is hardly likely (IMO) to have any pictures that would connect him to events during the holiday.   If he had had any, then surely he would have been smart/sneaky enough to delete them well before anyone thought to take a look at his camera?

Even if he had had some pics which might put him near the apartment, what would that prove?

DNA left in the apartment or a confession - now that would mean something, but photos on a camera, nah can't see what this is all about really.

plebgate

Posts : 5440
Reputation : 1155
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.10.15 14:26

It would 'appear' that the McS? and/or their 'acolytes' have 'DONE' for ex DCI Redwood's carefully erm, 'imagined' Smithman.!

It took OG over 2 1/2 years to 'come up with Smithman', to er, 'help' JT 'explain'.......... Tannerman.

OG even 'found' a Crecheman! (to 'help' JT)

How'd you 'feel' now, Andy?

'Mugged off'?

I, would be!

'It wuz Tannerman wot dunnit, innit?' 'U get me, plod?'

thinking

'time' to take the 'heat' off the Smith 'family'....'sighting'?

People 'won't look there' if 'we' can bring 'it back' to 'Tannerman' via Wojchiech Krokowski.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by BlueBag on 26.10.15 15:04

@Verdi wrote:ETA:  Is it possible that a photograph was handed over to Murat and/or Tanner at the infamous Burgau apartment - the apartment where hairs were found by forensics that matched the haplotype of Murat and Tanner?
Hello Verdi,

People need to stop using this as if it means something.

The match was a maternal bloodline DNA and covered something like 60 million people in Europe alone - something like 1 in 10 Europeans would match this.

This was discussed to death a while back.

I saw Tony used it the other day as well.

BlueBag

Posts : 3417
Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Verdi on 26.10.15 15:24

@BlueBag wrote:
@Verdi wrote:ETA:  Is it possible that a photograph was handed over to Murat and/or Tanner at the infamous Burgau apartment - the apartment where hairs were found by forensics that matched the haplotype of Murat and Tanner?
Hello Verdi,

People need to stop using this as if it means something.

The match was a maternal bloodline DNA and covered something like 60 million people in Europe alone - something like 1 in 10 Europeans would match this.

This was discussed to death a while back.

I saw Tony used it the other day as well.
Yes, I know BlueBag and I fully agreed with you at the time is was being discussed - ignore me, just thinking out loud.  I'm stuck in the track of the visit by the McCanns to Sagres on 30th April 2007 as widely reported by the press - any degree of luck a train might be along soon..

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx

Verdi

Posts : 3526
Reputation : 2052
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by jeanmonroe on 26.10.15 15:28

'Sagres'..............a 'reminder'

The Car Hired 5 Weeks After Madeleine’s Disappearance

By admin, on December 10th, 2008

John McCann, the uncle of missing girl Madeleine speaks to the media in Glasgow after her mother Kate was made a formal suspect by police in Portugal.

When the DNA evidence was first brought to light, John McCann appeared on Sky Television in an interview.

Interestingly, and never challenged at the time, John went into elaborate detail about the car hired by brother Gerry and said;

“…but some of the, some of the stuff that’s being speculated on just isn’t plausible. Like information appearing about samples in a car which Gerry and Kate only got 5 weeks after Madeleine disappeared. Are you trying to tell me that Madeleine was hidden for 5 weeks and then was suddenly reappeared in this hire car. It…does not make sense.”

Did John make an amazing Freudian Slip? Why did John mention “5 weeks” when he was talking in September 2007 – months after Madeleine had disappeared?

The facts are that the car had been hired on May 27 – 24 days after Madeleine was reported missing. 24 days is a significantly shorter time than 5 weeks.

So, what could be significant about something happening 5 weeks after Madeleine’s demise?

5 weeks after Madeleine disappeared was the weekend commencing Friday June 8, 2007. When we look closely at that weekend, there are several interesting things to note:

The McCann family flew in to the Algarve or were already there for that weekend. Susan and Brian Healy – Kate’s parents – were there. Trish and Sandy Cameron – Gerry’s sister and his brother in-law were there. Philomena flew in to Lisbon and Kate’s long time friend Anne-Marie Wright and her husband Michael had flown in to Faro.

Michael told the police that he and his wife flew in with the specific job of looking after Sean and Amelie while Kate and Gerry went to Morocco on Sunday June 10. Given the large number of close family relatives in town, Michael’s statement to the police is flawed.

On Saturday June 9, 2007, the entire family is supposed to have spent a day at the southwestern tip of Portugal – a town called Sagres.

On the Sunday afternoon, Kate, Gerry and Clarence Mitchell all went up to Lisbon to catch a small private plane laid on especially for them to go to Casablanca in Morocco. Their ultimate destination was Rabat, where a press conference with Sky’s Martin Brunt was held.

North Africa in June is a very hot place to be. Why then was Martin Brunt wearing a white suit, children were wearing t-shirts, but they chose to wear the worst attire possible – black suits more befitting a funeral?

Was Madeleine disposed of during the weekend of June 8? Did John McCann inadvertently let it slip that this was the weekend when Madeleine was finally laid to rest or disposed of?

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.10.15 19:16

Reviewing the thread to date and responding:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

melisanda: He took some photos, kept the photos, police had a chat with him about said photos etc, police moved on to other things, guy not a suspect, end of non-story...Even if [Krokowski's camera did reveal the weather on 3rd May, they can't be arrested because they lied about the weather conditions...

REPLY: Wojchiech Krokowski himself is not a non-story because he is right bang at the centre of events in those vital first two days of the investigation. There was clearly a plot for Krokowksi to be identified by the PJ early on Saturday 5 May, and Goncalo Amaral in his book notes how very similar Lournco's description of Krokowski was to Jane Tanner's of Tannerman. On the point about lying about the weather conditions, if we look instead at the possibility that the 'Last Photo' was forged, e.g. by the date stamp being changed from '29 April' to '3 May', then we are looking at what in both England and Portugal would be regarded as a very serious example of 'perverting the course of justice' 

BlueBag: The case for copying [Tannerman copied from Krokowski] is strong 

REPLY: Yes, the comparison pics you posted up were compelling and I'm keeping Krokowski as my avatar for a while as a reminder of the striking likeness of Tannerman to Krokowski

BlueBag: [The purpsoe was] to stitch up Krokowksi

REPLY: I would put it slightly differently, like this: "The purpose was to cause major disruption to the initial stages of the PJ investigation, by using a description of Krokowski". I don't think there was any serious attempt to get him arrested. It helped to perpetuate the abduction claim. And we can't rule out the possibility that Krokowksi actually connived with Lourenco and maybe Murat to run this particular hoax  

aiyoyo: Clearly he's been eliminated and the police didn't think his photos will hold anything of use to them, else you'd think they would have asked for them by now. He was just smoke and mirrors that distracted from the investigation back then and police wasted time being side tracked when they could have focused closer to home.

REPLY: Agreed thumbup No more to say 

Aquila: I don't believe Nuno Lorenco's statement has any credibility.

REPLY: Agreed thumbup No more to say 

Rogue-a-Tory: So unless Mr Krowkowski looks like the Smith family sighting...or Lourenco's sighting

REPLY: Er, Lourenco's sighting IS Krokowski - it's been proved - see PJ files

Verdi: ETA:  Is it possible that a photograph was handed over to Murat and/or Tanner at the infamous Burgau apartment - the apartment where hairs were found by forensics that matched the haplotype of Murat and Tanner?

REPLY:  Yes. And equally it's possible that Krokowski, Murat and Tanner all MET, in Krokowski's apartment (maybe with others) to plan this hoax  

BlueBag: People need to stop using this [the hair haplotypes of Murat and Tannerr] as if it means something.  The match was a maternal bloodline DNA and covered something like 60 million people in Europe alone - something like 1 in 10 Europeans would match this.  This was discussed to death a while back.

REPLY: I dissent from this view. I suggest that because the hairs are those of the same haplotype as Murat and Tanner that it is more likely that they belong to those two individuals than anyone else. I doubt whether '1 in 10 Europeans' would match those haplotypes..but...is there a haplotype expert in the house?   

jeanmonroe drew attention to the McCanns and their extended family visiting Sagres on Saturday 9 June and then both appearing on a boiling hot day in Morocco the next day (10 June) wearing black suits.

REPLY: I agree that that was decidedly unusual   

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13955
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by sonic72 on 26.10.15 20:50

@Joannep43 wrote:Its sounds to me that he has contacted the newspaper and he has found something "useful" or significant on the photographs.Why would he want to talk about this now after all these years.?Why would he want to remind people he was once a suspect? Why is the article repeating that he has saved the photos? I think there must be something of interest in his photographs .

Why not just go to the police? And why The Sunday People of all papers?

Seems a bit odd to me, probably more spin because the article claims that Amaral regretted not pursuing the photos, or something like that, so they told a blatant lie about Amaral. The police arent going to release any info, so I think this is just another non-story.

sonic72

Posts : 337
Reputation : 64
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by NickE on 26.10.15 21:10

 Witness statement of Maria Manuela Martins da Silva 2007.05.08
"After leaving Block 6, they turned right and after left, passing in front of the block occupied by the McCanns. She states that she saw no movement of people, and that in the immediate areas of the blocks she saw no vehicle with the exception of a small car, that appeared to her grey in colour, parked close to the window of the McCann apartment"; 




Krokowskis rental car.

Jane Tanner´s "Tannerman"(Krokowski??)



Did Jane Tanner enter Krokowskis apartment?



Russel O´Brien:
"When we arrived we parked near to the apartment reception and we were taken to our room around lunchtime.  I recall sending a text message to Gerry and Dave to say that we had arrived and also a text to a friend from Germany- who had tried to ring me, I had sent a message to tell them I was away on holiday".




Table of Contents : 465 to 466—Correspondence between Leicestershire constabulary and PJ re: Polish couple.


"They booked 2 tickets over the internet on 25/03/2007 for flights from Berlin-Schoenefeld Airport on flight AB2745. They took seats 18D and E, or 18C abd D.
Dates of travel, however, have not been provided by the investigators".




The question is:
Was Krokowski a part of the plan?

____________________
When asked if people will ever learn what really happened, Mr Amaral responded: “Yes, we will, when MI5 opens the case files, we will find out".

NickE

Posts : 915
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2013-10-27
Age : 41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Ayniia on 26.10.15 21:33

How much of a coincidence that Richard D Hall documentary about Madeleine deals with Krokowski  and suddenly , bam , a Mirror article that basically says nothing new about him... 
Sometimes I just need to remind myself about Eddie and Keela in order not to go on the wild goosechase again.
End of short rant

____________________
"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident

Ayniia

Posts : 546
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2013-03-21
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Carrry On Doctor on 26.10.15 21:44

It would certainly appear that Krokowski was being fitted up at least as a diversionary measure in the early stages of the investigation.

I think more will come out of this as the topic is pursued and debated. Who knows, there may be something behind the recent newspaper story regarding new photographs.

If a strong case emerges to support this, Krakowski being earmarked prior to the 3rd as a 'candidate' is a very compelling argument (in addition to HiDehos' research and Hobbs' analysis) that an incident occurred early on.

IMO

Carrry On Doctor

Posts : 343
Reputation : 140
Join date : 2014-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.10.15 22:20

@Carrry On Doctor wrote:It would certainly appear that Krokowski was being fitted up at least as a diversionary measure in the early stages of the investigation.

I think more will come out of this as the topic is pursued and debated. Who knows, there may be something behind the recent newspaper story regarding new photographs.

If a strong case emerges to support this, Krokowski being earmarked prior to the 3rd as a 'candidate' is a very compelling argument (in addition to HiDeHo's research and Hobs' analysis) that an incident occurred early on.

IMO

REPLY:  thumbup

Aynila wrote:
How much of a coincidence that Richard D Hall documentary about Madeleine deals with Krokowski and suddenly, bam, a Mirror article that basically says nothing new about him... 

REPLY:  thumbup

____________________

                            "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?" - Amelie, May 2007 -  "Maddie's Jammies. Where is Maddie?"


Tony Bennett
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 13955
Reputation : 2141
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Harlow, Essex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by BlueBag on 27.10.15 8:52

BlueBag: People need to stop using this [the hair haplotypes of Murat and Tannerr] as if it means something.  The match was a maternal bloodline DNA and covered something like 60 million people in Europe alone - something like 1 in 10 Europeans would match this.  This was discussed to death a while back.

REPLY: I dissent from this view. I suggest that because the hairs are those of the same haplotype as Murat and Tanner that it is more likely that they belong to those two individuals than anyone else. I doubt whether '1 in 10 Europeans' would match those haplotypes..but...is there a haplotype expert in the house?   

Sorry Tony you are wrong.

I went into great detail about this a few months ago.

The DNA profile is very wide sweeping.

There are only about such 10 profiles for that type of DNA for Europeans. Roughly one tenth of the population of Pria Da Luz would match that profile.

BlueBag

Posts : 3417
Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by BlueBag on 27.10.15 8:59

From a post a made a while ago:


http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_H_mtDNA.shtml



From the PJ files
"a mother belonging to any of the eight profiles in the database"

That's an enormous amount of people.

I think there are about - quickly guessitmating from the link - 100 (ish) maternal profiles in Europe.

As I said the evidence is mostly worthless and someone is making a mountain out of a molehill.

BlueBag

Posts : 3417
Reputation : 1267
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLISH MAN WOJCHIECH KROKOWSKI IS SUDDENLY BACK AS A SUSPECT AFTER 8 YEARS 5 MONTHS AND 22 DAYS - Sunday People, 25 October 2015

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.10.15 11:41

@Carrry On Doctor

"I think more will come out of this as the topic is pursued and debated. Who knows, there may be something behind the recent newspaper story regarding new photographs."
--------------------------------

Like a NEW 'photograph' of a 'woman' looking like KM, getting into a 'taxi' with a 'child', and going to the border between Portugal and Spain?

'that' sort of photograph? winkwink

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id450.html

António Castela Sighting

António José Castela Cardoso, or Castela as he is known in Vila Real de Santo António

26 August 2008: The Jornal do Algarve reports a claim by Portuguese taxi driver António José Castela Cardoso that he transported a girl in pink pyjamas, resembling Madeleine's description, at 8.10pm on the night of May 3rd 2007, in the company of four adults. He says one of the three men with the child resembled Robert Murat and the lone woman looked like Kate McCann. He claims to have contacted the PJ the following day when he saw Madeleine's picture on TV.

Clarence Mitchell says: "The declarations of Mr. Castela are false. They are a perfect nonsense. He can only be mistaken when he says that at that time he transported Kate and Madeleine with three men ... It astonishes me that only now, ten months later, he talks about this. These are declarations that only cause pain to Kate and Gerry."

Correio da Manhã (28.08.08) report that a 'source close to the investigation' has assured them that the claims made by António Castela were "investigated" at the time and "the lead was discounted."

It is also reported that Mr Castela has spoken to the McCanns' private detectives, who were, at that time, Método 3.

02 May 2012: The claim suddenly resurfaces again in an Evening Standard article, to coincide with the fifth anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, but this time the sighting has shifted forward 24 hours to the evening of May 4th. In addition, the time has been changed to 7.50pm and all reference to Kate McCann and Robert Murat has been removed.

Clarence Mitchell says: "Mr Castela did absolutely the right thing at the time by reporting his sighting to the PJ. It is clearly deeply shocking that he now tells us he has not been interviewed once by a detective in five years. This is exactly the sort of thing that needs to be looked at in the investigative review now being carried out by the Metropolitan Police."

August 2013 The British press speculate that Mr Castela is one of 38 'persons of interest' that are expected to be questioned as part of the Met's 'investigative review' of the case.

funnyshit

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5128
Reputation : 883
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum