The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell  a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW! - Page 4 Mm11

McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell  a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW! - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell  a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW! - Page 4 Mm11

McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell  a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW! - Page 4 Regist10

McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell  a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW! - Page 4 Empty Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by Verdi 03.11.15 19:20

HiDeHo wrote:

Once everyone (like yourself) starts to see that not only is it a matter of WHO may be telling the truth, but more obviously whether ANY of them are telling the truth!

I think that simple statement applies to the whole groups version of all events during that week, from beginning to end.  In defence of Goncalo Amaral and the PJ, I believe that reality was major stumbling block from the word go, as he realised within the first seventy two hours of MBM being reported missing.

http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/ 

Personally, I don't believe any of them.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Activity : 41936

Back to top Go down

McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell  a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW! - Page 4 Empty Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by Guest 03.11.15 19:23

HiDeHo wrote:Tennyson.. I don't think it is a much 'disillusioned' as much as sad...

I have it all retained in my brain.  There is no 'one or two or  hundred' discrepancies that are earth shattering but I will say, when viewed with the knowledge of all of them they are huge. 

I can't expect anyone to 'see' what I see....

I guess the best analagy I can describe is that I see a 'movie' of the week they were on holiday, based on all their statements...which is impossible to release with any more than one character at a time because each of their storylines are not compatible with anyone else...

I 'see' what Kate tells us, Gerry, Jane etc

They are all creating different  movies..Once put together it would be a mish mash of sequences that would mean nothing, although the storyline is holiday based, the individual sequences are different...

Imagine a TV sequence where three characters are supposed to be picking up a child... How can you put together a scene where one says they picked up the child alone... another went together with a friend following such and suc activity, and the third character went with the friend to pick up the child but was under different circumstances...

How could ANY producer put that scene together accurately...?  They can't!

This is what I see in my head over the course of the holiday from Tuesday onward...  Let's say 50 different scenes where noone tells the same story.

No amount of pointing out any one scene to onlookers that dont see ALL the issues would convince them the movie cant be made...

HOWEVER...When one looks from a different angle, the story CAN be told...

Instead of looking WHAT happened and looking at the WHY none of them could corroborate each others story (ie IT DIDN'T HAPPEN) only THEN can the movie be produced to show the REASON that none of them seemed to be telling the truth...

They had something to hide...

THEN the movie explains why its CLEARLY a blockbuster movie because the discrepancies become the EXPLANATION of a  tragedy that has happened and how they tried to hide it  and NOT a detailed description of what led up to the tragedy.

Thats the story I have in my head and once the discrepancies are recognised as trying to cover up something that has happened everything starts to 'fit' and is explained like puzzle pieces having a meaning after all..

It's been a journey for me to get to this point and as I said before, I feel sad that it is too long and complicated to explain to anyone...

BUT its ALL based on facts...
HideHo, I want to say a huge thank you for your detailed research and  hard work over many years.  I believe what you have produced is very important.  This forum is fortunate to have you here. :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 03.11.15 20:19

Sophiebubbles wrote:@ Plebgate I notice the word 'imagine' again being used, we are in scary times IMO so I would reiterate It would be good to know for certain
the PJ and Snr Amaral were aware of all @ Hi de Ho's work (which I cannot praise enough) as so much work has been researched and I do not
take that for granted.

As for me sending links, If I could I would if it gave us certainty PJ and Snr Amaral had all that vital info, unfortunately, you may have noticed
I have only started posting, although I am not new to the case in hand I am new to posting on this Forum  so technically I can't, as I wouldn't
have the foggiest where to start, but there is no shame in expressing my hope that they do know everything there is to know for a just outcome
all round, just sharing my opinion.
There are any number of people who have dedicated a heck of a lot of time and energy to researching this case since the beginning, thankfully some of whom have direct links with Goncalo Amaral so, I think you can rest assured he is not deprived of important information.

That aside, he is no fool.  I believe he had the case sussed from the beginning but due to the McCanns and their friends lies and inconsistences + external interference mainly emanating from the UK and the McCanns hired private detectives (who were operating illegally on Portuguese territory), he was prevented from following the investigation through to a satisfactory conclusion.

Enter Operation Grange and auxiliary diligences, who must be leaping with joy when their online spooks read everything the people on the ground are thinking.  How does the saying go - keep your friends close but your enemies closer?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 03.11.15 20:34

Thank you all for the nice comments but I would really prefer for it not to be about accolades..

I have been fortunate and passionate enough to spend my time on something that I consider very important... I am sufficiently proud of what I have achieved soI am not needy for acknowledgement...but I WOULD love to see members open their eyes to what may have gone on that week IF something happened to Madeleine earlier...and then see the penny drop when it comes to explaining all the odd things that happened that week...that there is a REASON the MCanns tended to distance themselves from activities with others...separate breakfasts, no lunchtime visits to friends apartments... Twins in creche in the afternoon...

Cleaner claiming a cot was in their bedroom and they DENIED it... Text messages that started to arrive Wednesday morning at 8am... the mrnng after the crying that Mrs Fenn heard...

Lots and lots of odd things happening...and there was a reason...and to have any members suddenly 'see' that 'YES!' contradictions and discrepancies of that volume do NOT happen unless there has been something to hide...

I, and others, believe we know WHAT...and THAT'S what the files tell me...

Thank you everyone for believing in me.. that makes me happy :)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 03.11.15 20:50

Just something I wanted to add randomly here..

I was just posting it in HDH and decided that some members here may be interested to consider what he claims in this video..

According to Goncalo Amaral they never really believed Jane from the start and the reason is something which he revealed in an interview...

Apparently, accoding to Goncalo Amaral the T9 ALL entered through the patio doors and NOT the front entrances.

That information is not in the files ...you can see it here.. (link should take you to the correct portion of the video)

MUST SEE! - Gonçalo Amaral returns to Praia da Luz (Translated) Feb 2012
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SEE 18.40 into the video

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles 03.11.15 20:53

Verdi wrote:
Sophiebubbles wrote:@ Plebgate I notice the word 'imagine' again being used, we are in scary times IMO so I would reiterate It would be good to know for certain
the PJ and Snr Amaral were aware of all @ Hi de Ho's work (which I cannot praise enough) as so much work has been researched and I do not
take that for granted.

As for me sending links, If I could I would if it gave us certainty PJ and Snr Amaral had all that vital info, unfortunately, you may have noticed
I have only started posting, although I am not new to the case in hand I am new to posting on this Forum  so technically I can't, as I wouldn't
have the foggiest where to start, but there is no shame in expressing my hope that they do know everything there is to know for a just outcome
There are any number of people who have dedicated a heck of a lot of time and energy to researching this case since the beginning, thankfully some of whom have direct links with Goncalo Amaral so, I think you can rest assured he is not deprived of important information.

That aside, he is no fool.  I believe he had the case sussed from the beginning but due to the McCanns and their friends lies and inconsistences + external interference mainly emanating from the UK and the McCanns hired private detectives (who were operating illegally on Portuguese territory), he was prevented from following the investigation through to a satisfactory conclusion.

Enter Operation Grange and auxiliary diligences, who must be leaping with joy when their online spooks read everything the people on the ground are thinking.  How does the saying go - keep your friends close but your enemies closer?

Thank you @ Verdi, I appreciate your response, I do feel much more rest assured.......I suppose you have just said some things that have enlightened me more regarding this topic.
Sophiebubbles

Activity : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 03.11.15 22:26

Just regarding earlier discussion re tennis -it may be of use to read Bridget's account again when she mentions specific day for tennis and taking photos:

Lets hope her 'account' doesn't come back to bite her...
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 04.11.15 1:31

take that for granted.

I also imagine some posters might find it of interest to know exactly what is being sent to PJ and Rocky.  

To send a link simply highlight, copy and then  paste to whichever site you want to post it on.   Simples.   Same as with any other site you may have posted on.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 04.11.15 2:17

willowthewisp wrote:
Verdi wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:yes Verdi, I too for some reason thought that this activity was most likely of kids going back in evening for a short time to play before bed ? I just don't know why this is in my head ,in that way ? I am no good at trying to get back somewhere to find it either.joyce1938
I'll see if I can find something later.  In the interim this is quite an interesting observation I found on YouTube..

Hi Verdi,the person on the youtube video states, that when analysing the actual date of the Tennis photograph,states it was taken on the 5th of May 2007?

If the photo has been transferred to another directory or drive the "date created" will change to the date the copy was created. On my computer the date "modified" often keeps the original date.

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 04.11.15 8:15

Interesting blog about MarkWarner Lavante Beach, Rhodes resort mini tennis.

Note: mini court set up and use of mini tennis equipment (including 2 colour soft balls). Also, sessions seem to concentrate on standing in one position - learning how to hold a racket and how to a hit a ball. The child in question, 'Pod', is 4 years old. 3-5 year olds aren't going to be running after balls and making sweeping passing shots, they'll be lucky to make contact. Hence no running around to collect tennis balls required - either soft ones or normal ones. Although not in PDL, I would hazard a guess that tennis coaching methodology for 'little duts' as our family calls them (endearing term) is standardised, particularly across a holiday firm where sports staff are interchanged between resorts on a yearly basis.

I don't believe the 'tennis photo' was taken at a mini tennis session on any day of the week.

Also interesting on another page of the blog is the fact that the daughter, 4 year old 'Pod', received a RYA certificate to say that she had tried sailing with kids club - wonder if MBM got one too? Always wondered why there were no photos of this either - I wouldn't be surprised if the staff took photos of the kids on the yellow catamaran even if parents didn't. Surely one of the parents took a group shot of the kids in their life jackets on the day.

I also believe something happened before Tuesday May 1. I'm still not decided about the Mrs Fenn's crying incident and KM's phone usage the evening of 1 May. Interesting that some of the released records only start on 1 May i.e. 29 and 30 May having been held back by the PJ.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles 04.11.15 8:50

plebgate wrote:
take that for granted.

I also imagine some posters might find it of interest to know exactly what is being sent to PJ and Rocky.  

To send a link simply highlight, copy and then  paste to whichever site you want to post it on.   Simples.   Same as with any other site you may have posted on.
Thank you @ plebgate for taking trouble to help me be able to send links.....appreciated.   @ Verdi however, put my mind at rest on said topic, so, since I
noticed I didn't manage to get my thank you post in quote box to @ Verd.... up topic, I should perhaps take on board my technical skills are not the best and
perhaps stick to simple discussing!!!! I have never posted on another Forum.......so for a 'newbie' this is me being really brave posting on here, thanks again
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and @ Verdi....I appreciate both your imputs.
Sophiebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 04.11.15 11:14

I have looked at picture of tennis court where Maddie was stood clutching tennis balls, thinking what has been said about cleaning of court, I noticed, and it may not be relevant, but the green part of the piece beside the washed MAYBE court looks a different green for a small part.  Could it have been damp also, where washing overlapped?  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.11.15 12:30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  "So Rachael Oldfield is claiming in her rogatory interveiw the Tennis photo was taken by Jane on Thursday 3rd at 10.30 am."

The Rachael Oldfield has a very defective memory - hasn't she.  Snipped from her witness statement taken on 11th May 2007 (when the memory is still fresh)..

[Thursday 3rd May] .. [/color]At 07h50, they went to the "Millennium" restaurant, on foot, arriving by 08h00 to have breakfast. She stated that they had been the first of the group to arrive, and, later, came David and Fiona, and two children, then Russell with his children. Jane did not come because that morning she did not feel well. They took the usual route, alone, having left the apartment by the main door, which was locked, turned right, just after that a left, reaching the main road that led to the said restaurant. They took breakfast together at the same table, including the children.

When the breakfast was over, by 09h00, the deponent took her daughter to "nursery" next to the "Tapas", while her husband Matthew went with Russell to take his daughter E**a to "nursery" at the main reception. The witness says she returned to her apartment, did some cleaning and changed clothes as she had scheduled a tennis lesson for 11h00. At 09h45 she left the apartment and went to the swimming pool area where she read a book and talked with Kate until 11h10, the time at which she went to the tennis courts since the lesson was delayed slightly. At that time her husband Matthew arrived also to play tennis until about 12h10.

[i]After class, they collected their daughter and went to the apartment of David Payne and Fiona, where thay had lunch all together. At 13h45, the three returned to their apartment, where they put down her daughter who slept for about two hours. The deponent went to play tennis with Jane until 15h00, while her husband Matthew went to the balcony of Russell to talk, or vice versa, she doesn't know exactly, their apartment being located to the side of his and there is only one other apartment between the two.

So, either Jane Tanner made a miraculous recovery and made an unmentionable appearance at the poolside/tennis courts or she was indisposed and therefore didn't make apublic appearance on the morning of 3rd May.

What a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive - never were those words more appropriate than in the disappearance of MBM.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.11.15 15:25

@Get'emGoncalo

big grin Thankee!  Think there's a touch of the OCD (or should that be COD) about me - I can't bear to see a shabby post littered with hieroglyphics that I can't remove.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 04.11.15 18:44

Verdi wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

Once everyone (like yourself) starts to see that not only is it a matter of WHO may be telling the truth, but more obviously whether ANY of them are telling the truth!

I think that simple statement applies to the whole groups version of all events during that week, from beginning to end.  In defence of Goncalo Amaral and the PJ, I believe that reality was major stumbling block from the word go, as he realised within the first seventy two hours of MBM being reported missing.

If any of the Tapas 9 walked into my house soaking wet and told me it was raining outside, I'd open the door and check for myself!
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 04.11.15 18:45

Verdi wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

If any of the Tapas 9 walked into my house soaking wet and told me it was raining outside, I'd open the door and check for myself!
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 04.11.15 20:45

Gaggzy wrote:
Verdi wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

Agreed, I think the group made up stories and an honest word would be hard to find. I got the impression that the days were moved about and so one story didn't match another person's version in the group.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.11.15 20:46

Gaggzy wrote:
Verdi wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

Chortle!  Me?  I wouldn't even open the door dance

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.11.15 20:51

whatsupdoc wrote:
Gaggzy wrote:
Verdi wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:

Agreed, I think the group made up stories and an honest word would be hard to find. I got the impression that the days were moved about and so one story didn't match another person's version in the group.
Confusion is good - it certainly worked for them!

Don't know about you but as soon as I read the first press reports about MBM's disappearance in May 2007, I was suspicious.  Children don't just disappear in the middle of the night - less so one child that was said to be sleeping in the same room as her two siblings.  I get a bit pee'd off when I read people saying such as 'we were all shocked in the beginning and thus believed the parents and their friends' - human nature and all that.

Blooming speak for yourself - don't try putting ideas into others minds or words in their mouths.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.11.15 22:10

joyce1938 wrote:Yes, Verdi, I too for some reason thought that this activity was most likely of kids going back in evening for a short time to play before bed.  I just don't know why this is in my head, in that way?  I am no good at trying to get back somewhere to find it either. joyce1938
I don't have the time nor patience to look for something without instant results.  The first reference I can find to MBM collecting tennis balls during an adult practice, was the article written by Bridget O'Donnell (Jes Wilkins other half) for the Guardian in December 2007.  The article is nothing but a romanticized version of 'her months with Madeleine' which speaks for itself !?! Snipped..

"Earlier that day [3rd May] there had been tennis lessons for the children, with some of the parents watching proudly as their girls ran across the court chasing tennis balls. They took photos. Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty.

I have a vague recollection the alleged incident was mentioned in KM's book but I no longer have access to the text so can't confirm.  Then of course it was widely publicized at the time of the Crimewatch 2013 Madeleine McCann update which put a great deal of emphasis on the scene.  Frankly I doubt if it ever happened.

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 04.11.15 22:18

Thanks for looking Verdi, I am sad to say ,with so many lies envolved in this case ,we are possably not ever going to know the answers to  lots of the questions we have been hoping for over   quite a few years now, just thinking of small girl just vanishing  and looking ather tiny face ,just makes me want to weep .   joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 04.11.15 22:29

joyce1938 wrote:Thanks for looking Verdi, I am sad to say ,with so many lies envolved in this case ,we are possably not ever going to know the answers to  lots of the questions we have been hoping for over   quite a few years now, just thinking of small girl just vanishing  and looking ather tiny face ,just makes me want to weep .   joyce1938
I'm sorry to say joyce1938, Madeleine McCann as a little person became lost in the mists of time, starting in the summer of 2007.  Her memory for the people that should really matter (her parents, family and the UK authorities) is but a name and otherwise a means to an end.

I agree, I don't think the truth will ever be known, even after all the dedication of web sleuths researching the case over the past eight + years.  The establishment has an uncanny knack of concealing the truth (ways and means) irrespective of public outcry.  The way things are not progressing, I believe the case will be shelved by the Metropolitan Police as unsolved - boxed up marked strictly confidential, never to see daylight again.  Failing that an unexplained arson attack in the filing cupboard.

O me of little faith!

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles 04.11.15 23:01

Verdi wrote:
joyce1938 wrote:Thanks for looking Verdi, I am sad to say ,with so many lies envolved in this case ,we are possably not ever going to know the answers to  lots of the questions we have been hoping for over   quite a few years now, just thinking of small girl just vanishing  and looking ather tiny face ,just makes me want to weep .   joyce1938
I'm sorry to say joyce1938, Madeleine McCann as a little person became lost in the mists of time, starting in the summer of 2007.  Her memory for the people that should really matter (her parents, family and the UK authorities) is but a name and otherwise a means to an end.

I agree, I don't think the truth will ever be known, even after all the dedication of web sleuths researching the case over the past eight + years.  The establishment has an uncanny knack of concealing the truth (ways and means) irrespective of public outcry.  The way things are not progressing, I believe the case will be shelved by the Metropolitan Police as unsolved - boxed up marked strictly confidential, never to see daylight again.  Failing that an unexplained arson attack in the filing cupboard.

O me of little faith!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]......You have every right to feel as you do tonight, you seem to be quite rightly focused on Madeleine and the fact the people who should care about her don't, you, we
have to try and focus on the fact that some day, whether it could be down to Snr Amaral in future times, once his ordeal is over could in fact get closure for Madeleine, you were the one who told me.....'He' is not a foolish man.....you gave me heart in your comment just yesterday. We still have hope though perhaps going down other alleyways that both he and Madeleine will both have justice and in turn give us hope in humanity again and closure for ourselves and that evil will not prevail.....at this moment I feel as you do that the case is a done deal, but never, never give up I think on a brighter note the truth will come out, but not as quick as we would like it. Take heart.
Sophiebubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.11.15 11:06

Just 'asking'

COULD GA, at a future 'date' erm, 're-write' TTOTL, 'in' the 'third' person?

First 'person' 'pronouns' = 'I and me'

Second 'person' pronouns = 'you and yours'

THIRD 'person' pronouns = 'he, she, it, they'

It's 'possible' to 're-write' TTOTL in 'third' person, isn't it?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 05.11.15 12:37

Sophiebubbles wrote:
Verdi wrote:

O me of little faith!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]......You have every right to feel as you do tonight, you seem to be quite rightly focused on Madeleine and the fact the people who should care about her don't, you, we
have to try and focus on the fact that some day, whether it could be down to Snr Amaral in future times, once his ordeal is over could in fact get closure for Madeleine, you were the one who told me.....'He' is not a foolish man.....you gave me heart in your comment just yesterday. We still have hope though perhaps going down other alleyways that both he and Madeleine will both have justice and in turn give us hope in humanity again and closure for ourselves and that evil will not prevail.....at this moment I feel as you do that the case is a done deal, but never, never give up I think on a brighter note the truth will come out, but not as quick as we would like it. Take heart.
I have every confidence in the ability, integrity and tenacity of Goncalo Amaral but the problem is, he is not investigating the case.  He has no jurisdiction so whilst I admire him generally I realise that he is powerless here other than to restore his reputation. 

As I said, the indefatigable determination of researchers and web sleuths over the past eight + years, whilst commendable, they again have no power to move the case of missing MBM towards a prosecution.  Only the police can effect that and they seem rather reluctant so to do, for reasons best known to themselves.  I'm not knocking the dedication of the many people who look to uncovering and with hope, eventually exposing the truth behind MBM's fate, indeed I'm all for exposing the corruption and misguided power that swamps UK society but alas, I don't believe it will ever lead to eradication.  The establishment is far too big to be brought down by an army of disgruntled citizens.

Goncalo Amaral v. the establishment?  No contest!  Was he not kicked-off the case in the first place for that very reason?

ex moderator
ex moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top