The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by ufercoffy on 27.02.11 21:07

United through loss: Parents of Madeleine McCann and Claudia Lawrence meet for York vigil

By JAMES TOZER
Last updated at 8:29 PM on 27th February 2011
Comments (0)
Add to My Stories

Both have endured unimaginable heartache as the fate of their daughters remains a mystery.
And for the first time yesterday, Kate McCann, mother of Madeleine, and the father of Claudia Lawrence met at a vigil for the missing chef.
On what would have been Miss Lawrence’s 37th birthday, her father Peter sat with Mrs McCann as 50 friends and family gathered at York Minster, along with Archbishop John Sentamu, to pray for the safe return of their children.

Remembrance: Kate McCann lights a candle at York Minster for her missing daughter Madeleine
Dressed in a black skirt and coat and red scarf, 42-year-old Mrs McCann lit a candle for Madeleine, who vanished aged three in 2007, and spoke of drawing support from meeting someone who knows the pain her family feel.
‘It is nice to spend time with people who are in the same position,’ she said. ‘The circumstances are very different, but we share the same pain and fear and hope.
'Our daughters are different ages and the circumstances are very different but we share the same pain and fear and hope.

More...
Fresh hope for mother of Ben Needham as British police may investigate 1991 Greek snatching for first time
Scene of the grime: The 'uninhabitable' squalor in which neglected 10-year-old and his suicidal sister, 15, were forced to live
'Today is actually the first time I have met Peter, I have been in touch with his wife. It is nice to be able to support each other because it is one of those things that, unless you have been in that situation it is very difficult to understand.
'The Archbishop John Sentamu has also been very supportive. He has never forgotten us.'
Miss Lawrence has been missing since March 2009.
Her 64-year-old father said: ‘Today is difficult, just like Christmas, but we have to make the fact that Claudia is missing apparent.’


Missing: The parents of Madeleine McCann (left) and Claudia Lawrence (right) said prayers for their absent loved ones at York Cathedral today
Mr Lawrence, 64, and Mrs McCann, 42, met in the centre of York this afternoon before slowly making their way to the grandiose York Minster. Sadly neither Joan Lawrence or Gerry McCann could make the vigil.
They marched along with family and friends, holding a loft a placard with Claudia's picture on and the question 'Where are you?'
Prior to the vigil, Mr Lawrence said: 'Everything we have done for the past couple of years has been aimed at keeping the fact that Claudia is missing at the front of people's minds. Everything we can do we are trying.
'Today is obviously a special day because it is Claudia's birthday. It is not just for Claudia, we have organised it for other missing people too. Today is difficult, just like Christmas was but on every occasion we have to make the fact that Claudia is missing apparent.
'Kate got in touch when she heard that we were having this event and she said that she wanted to come along. It is nice to raise awareness for both of our daughters and for the families to come together.'

Vigil: Peter Lawrence, father of missing chef Claudia Lawrence, and Madeleine McCann's mother Kate met with Dr John Sentamu for a service at York Minster
Mr Lawrence also confirmed that he intends to address a number of MPs at parliament later this week in relation to the control families have over missing people's financial affairs.
Claudia Lawrence's best friend, Suzy Cooper, also attended the vigil and prior to it said: 'It has been really difficult with today being her birthday and Claudia particularly enjoyed going out on Sundays so she would have been really pleased her birthday was on one today.

Vigil: Kate McCann prayed for missing York chef Claudia Lawrence
'We haven't made any specific plans for her birthday but I think we will have a drink, a meal and a toast to Claudia.'
The group then made their way to York Minster where they were met by Archbishop of York Sentamu and Dean of York Keith Jones.
After the group had made their way inside the stunning building, Archbishop Sentamu addressed the congregation of 50 people, saying: 'We are having a vigil on the 37th birthday of Claudia Lawrence.
'We must keep ourselves remembering that she is still missing. Someone out there knows where she is and in my prayers I hope they will have the courage to come forward.
'It is great that we also have Kate McCann here, Maddie McCann's mother. As you know in this minster, I pray for both her and for Claudia regularly.'
Mrs McCann and Mr Lawrence were then presented with a blue candle each, as a symbol of the Virgin Mary and the joy and pain of motherhood, before a number of prayers were said for Maddie, Ms Lawrence and other missing people.
The parents of Ms Lawrence and Maddie then sat side by side, along with Archbishop Sentamu, with the Minster's great window in the background, and quietly said prayers for their missing daughters.

Explore more:
People: Kate McCann, Madeleine McCann, Claudia Lawrence, Gerry McCann, John Sentamu Places: York, Portugal


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361173/Parents-Madeleine-McCann-Claudia-Lawrence-meet-York-vigil.html#ixzz1FCBosO2d

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by theolivebranch on 27.02.11 21:15

@ufercoffy wrote:United through loss: Parents of Madeleine McCann and Claudia Lawrence meet for York vigil

By JAMES TOZER
Last updated at 8:29 PM on 27th February 2011
Comments (0)
Add to My Stories

Both have endured unimaginable heartache as the fate of their daughters remains a mystery.
And for the first time yesterday, Kate McCann, mother of Madeleine, and the father of Claudia Lawrence met at a vigil for the missing chef.
On what would have been Miss Lawrence’s 37th birthday, her father Peter sat with Mrs McCann as 50 friends and family gathered at York Minster, along with Archbishop John Sentamu, to pray for the safe return of their children.

Remembrance: Kate McCann lights a candle at York Minster for her missing daughter Madeleine
Dressed in a black skirt and coat and red scarf, 42-year-old Mrs McCann lit a candle for Madeleine, who vanished aged three in 2007, and spoke of drawing support from meeting someone who knows the pain her family feel.
‘It is nice to spend time with people who are in the same position,’ she said. ‘The circumstances are very different, but we share the same pain and fear and hope.
'Our daughters are different ages and the circumstances are very different but we share the same pain and fear and hope.

More...
Fresh hope for mother of Ben Needham as British police may investigate 1991 Greek snatching for first time
Scene of the grime: The 'uninhabitable' squalor in which neglected 10-year-old and his suicidal sister, 15, were forced to live
'Today is actually the first time I have met Peter, I have been in touch with his wife. It is nice to be able to support each other because it is one of those things that, unless you have been in that situation it is very difficult to understand.
'The Archbishop John Sentamu has also been very supportive. He has never forgotten us.'
Miss Lawrence has been missing since March 2009.
Her 64-year-old father said: ‘Today is difficult, just like Christmas, but we have to make the fact that Claudia is missing apparent.’


Missing: The parents of Madeleine McCann (left) and Claudia Lawrence (right) said prayers for their absent loved ones at York Cathedral today
Mr Lawrence, 64, and Mrs McCann, 42, met in the centre of York this afternoon before slowly making their way to the grandiose York Minster. Sadly neither Joan Lawrence or Gerry McCann could make the vigil.
They marched along with family and friends, holding a loft a placard with Claudia's picture on and the question 'Where are you?'
Prior to the vigil, Mr Lawrence said: 'Everything we have done for the past couple of years has been aimed at keeping the fact that Claudia is missing at the front of people's minds. Everything we can do we are trying.
'Today is obviously a special day because it is Claudia's birthday. It is not just for Claudia, we have organised it for other missing people too. Today is difficult, just like Christmas was but on every occasion we have to make the fact that Claudia is missing apparent.
'Kate got in touch when she heard that we were having this event and she said that she wanted to come along. It is nice to raise awareness for both of our daughters and for the families to come together.'

Vigil: Peter Lawrence, father of missing chef Claudia Lawrence, and Madeleine McCann's mother Kate met with Dr John Sentamu for a service at York Minster
Mr Lawrence also confirmed that he intends to address a number of MPs at parliament later this week in relation to the control families have over missing people's financial affairs.
Claudia Lawrence's best friend, Suzy Cooper, also attended the vigil and prior to it said: 'It has been really difficult with today being her birthday and Claudia particularly enjoyed going out on Sundays so she would have been really pleased her birthday was on one today.

Vigil: Kate McCann prayed for missing York chef Claudia Lawrence
'We haven't made any specific plans for her birthday but I think we will have a drink, a meal and a toast to Claudia.'
The group then made their way to York Minster where they were met by Archbishop of York Sentamu and Dean of York Keith Jones.
After the group had made their way inside the stunning building, Archbishop Sentamu addressed the congregation of 50 people, saying: 'We are having a vigil on the 37th birthday of Claudia Lawrence.
'We must keep ourselves remembering that she is still missing. Someone out there knows where she is and in my prayers I hope they will have the courage to come forward.
'It is great that we also have Kate McCann here, Maddie McCann's mother. As you know in this minster, I pray for both her and for Claudia regularly.'
Mrs McCann and Mr Lawrence were then presented with a blue candle each, as a symbol of the Virgin Mary and the joy and pain of motherhood, before a number of prayers were said for Maddie, Ms Lawrence and other missing people.
The parents of Ms Lawrence and Maddie then sat side by side, along with Archbishop Sentamu, with the Minster's great window in the background, and quietly said prayers for their missing daughters.

Explore more:
People: Kate McCann, Madeleine McCann, Claudia Lawrence, Gerry McCann, John Sentamu Places: York, Portugal


Read more: [url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361173/Parents-Madeleine-McCann-Claudia-Lawrence-meet-York-vigil.html#ixzz1FCBosO2d
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361173/Parents-Madeleine-McCann-Claudia-Lawrence-meet-York-vigil.html#ixzz1FCBosO2d[/quote[/url]]

Uffercoffy, good evening and thanks for your post. Forgive me but I choose to ignore all it says as imo it is just another team McCann bandwagon jump.
What I will mention though, a far meaningful few words than this spin is what you have on the bottom of every post you make. For that thankyou.

theolivebranch

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Blimunda on 27.02.11 23:04


"Kate McCann prayed for missing York chef Claudia Lawrence".
What's the big deal? If she has prayed for Madeleine's abductors why wouldn't she pray for Claudia?

Blimunda

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by PeterMac on 27.02.11 23:22

@Blimunda wrote:
"Kate McCann prayed for missing York chef Claudia Lawrence".
What's the big deal? If she has prayed for Madeleine's abductors why wouldn't she pray for Claudia?

And it works ? Even the Pope prayed, and lo and behold ....

In the police, cynical and obviously useless and pathetic and hopeless and corrupt as we clearly were, and using dogs with no sense of smell and so on and on ...
When a suspect said anything like 'I swear on my baby's life', or 'As God is my judge', we knew, immediately, totally, irrevocably and finally that they were guilty.
The innocent never pray, or scream, or shout or throw things, or get upset, or even particularly annoyed. They know that one day the truth will be revealed.
And never forget that the prisons are full of people who pleaded "Not guilty".

PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by ufercoffy on 28.02.11 8:11

@ PeterMac

clapping clapping clapping clapping

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by PeterMac on 28.02.11 8:58

And by the way, York Minster is part of the Church of England. Its rites are not of the Roman persuasion.
Another example of KM's infinite flexibility.

PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by ufercoffy on 28.02.11 9:12

@PeterMac wrote:And by the way, York Minster is part of the Church of England. Its rites are not of the Roman persuasion.
Another example of KM's infinite flexibility.

laugh

Quit trying to catch her out you....you....you former police officer you!


____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 28.02.11 9:20

Don't you just love PeterMac's conversation-stopping one-liners? I know I do!

PeterMac: Even the Pope prayed, and lo and behold ....

Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 7110
Reputation : 2498
Join date : 2009-11-25

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Judge Mental on 28.02.11 16:09

petermac laugh

Reading this thread brought to mind a quote of Lord Longford's from yesteryear. ''My view, as an experienced prison visitor, is that Myra Hindley is a good Christian woman. Making a determined effort to make amends for her past, and to do good in the future.''

Judge Mental

Posts : 2764
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 79
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by theolivebranch on 28.02.11 17:48

This makes for very interesting reading....

http://spudgunsspoutings.blogspot.com/

theolivebranch

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by ufercoffy on 28.02.11 18:00

Thank you for posting the link to spudgun's blog. As a journalist of 18 years Mike Gunnill could learn a lot from him.

I'm not the only one then who thinks it grotesque that Kate McCann snatched away the story about Claudia from her parents. In the Daily Mail there wasn't a photograph of Claudia's parents lighting a candle for their missing daughter...oh no, it had to be Kate 'patron saint of missing children' McCann.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361173/Parents-Madeleine-McCann-Claudia-Lawrence-meet-York-vigil.html?ITO=1490

Just who the hell does she think she is to jump on every passing bandwagon. She makes me bad

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by theolivebranch on 28.02.11 18:07

@ufercoffy wrote:Thank you for posting the link to spudgun's blog. As a journalist of 18 years Mike Gunnill could learn a lot from him.

I'm not the only one then who thinks it grotesque that Kate McCann snatched away the story about Claudia from her parents. In the Daily Mail there wasn't a photograph of Claudia's parents lighting a candle for their missing daughter...oh no, it had to be Kate 'patron saint of missing children' McCann.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361173/Parents-Madeleine-McCann-Claudia-Lawrence-meet-York-vigil.html?ITO=1490

Just who the hell does she think she is to jump on every passing bandwagon. She makes me

Your welcome Ufercoffy, it is an informative read.

As you say Kate McCann has to be the one being photographed, and for me this just shows a complete lack of empathy, sympathy for Claudias parents, and gross bad manners.

theolivebranch

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by PeterMac on 28.02.11 18:13

@theolivebranch wrote:
As you say Kate McCann has to be the one being photographed, and for me this just shows a complete lack of empathy, sympathy for Claudias parents, and gross bad manners.
For Kate clearly 'Sympathy' is just something you find in a dictionary. It is between sh** and syphilis.


PeterMac
Researcher

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by ufercoffy on 28.02.11 18:14

@PeterMac wrote:For Kate clearly 'Sympathy' is just something you find in a dictionary. It is between sh** and syphilis.


spit coffee

rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl

exalt exalt exalt exalt

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by theolivebranch on 28.02.11 18:25

@ufercoffy wrote:
@PeterMac wrote:For Kate clearly 'Sympathy' is just something you find in a dictionary. It is between sh** and syphilis.







Bet me to it Ufercoffy, I actually did this , hence the slight delay for mopping up, and convincing hubby I wasn't choking to death.
In all seriousness though I think that what she did here is in such bad taste and showing even more just how removed from normal decency she/they are.

theolivebranch

Posts : 557
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by ufercoffy on 28.02.11 18:30

I left a comment on Spudder's blog with a linky to this place. Wouldn't it be fab if he joined us here?

Spudders, come on over!

____________________
Whose cadaver scent and bodily fluid was found in the McCann's apartment and hire car if not Madeleine's?  Shocked

ufercoffy

Posts : 1641
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Blimunda on 28.02.11 18:43

@PeterMac wrote:
@Blimunda wrote:
"Kate McCann prayed for missing York chef Claudia Lawrence".
What's the big deal? If she has prayed for Madeleine's abductors why wouldn't she pray for Claudia?

And it works ? Even the Pope prayed, and lo and behold ....

In the police, cynical and obviously useless and pathetic and hopeless and corrupt as we clearly were, and using dogs with no sense of smell and so on and on ...
When a suspect said anything like 'I swear on my baby's life', or 'As God is my judge', we knew, immediately, totally, irrevocably and finally that they were guilty.
The innocent never pray, or scream, or shout or throw things, or get upset, or even particularly annoyed. They know that one day the truth will be revealed.
And never forget that the prisons are full of people who pleaded "Not guilty".

I was trying to be sarcastic. An emoticon would have helped. winkwink

Blimunda

Posts : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Guest on 29.10.13 10:06

So we are having a review of the Claudia Lawrence case - she went missing 4 and a half years ago.............



Claudia Lawrence Case: Officers Search House

Claudia Lawrence's father welcomes the review into her disappearance, which starts with a forensic search of her house.
 
 
By Gerard Tubb, North of England Correspondent
 
The house of missing York cook Claudia Lawrence has been sealed off in a hunt for new clues about what happened to her four-and-a-half years ago.

A murder inquiry was launched in 2009 after the 35-year-old failed to turn up for work at the University of York, having left her passport and bank cards in her terraced home in the Heworth area of the city.
Despite a lengthy inquiry, no arrests were made and extensive searches failed to turn up any sign of Claudia, her mobile phone or a bag of work clothes she was thought to have taken with her.
Now a fresh team of forensic experts, led by new senior investigating officer Detective Superintendent Dai Malyn will begin combing her house for clues at the start of an official cold case review.
"Forensic science is continually evolving and I hope that scientific advances since Claudia was reported missing in March 2009 will assist with our review of the case," he said.
 
The review will hope to build on the first investigation, which was led by an officer who has since retired. Any new clues it finds can be checked against previously gathered evidence.
"The work will begin with an initial assessment of the property, followed by approximately two weeks of further forensic work at the house," D/Supt Malyn explained.
Detective Chief Superintendent Simon Mason, the head of North Yorkshire Police's crime directorate, said the first aim of the review was to find out essentially what happened in the house when she went missing.
"It's not entirely clear whether Claudia remained in the house on the night she disappeared or whether what ultimately led to her demise happened within that house," he said
 
D/Supt Malyn called on anyone who thinks they can assist the review team with information to get in touch.
"It is never too late for people to come forward with information now, that for whatever reason they were unable to share with us in the past," he said.
 
Peter Lawrence, Claudia's father, issued a statement welcoming the review of his daughter's case.
 
"I am grateful for the initiative by the new team investigating Claudia's case to re-visit her house and conduct further investigations there, including DNA testing," he said.
"Anything which helps the search to find Claudia, or at least find out what happened to her on that morning in March 2009, is welcomed."
 
http://news.sky.com/story/1160844/claudia-lawrence-case-officers-search-house

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Guest on 29.10.13 10:12

It's good to see that other missing persons cases aren't being entirely neglected.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Aoife on 29.10.13 10:24

@PeterMac wrote:
@Blimunda wrote:
"Kate McCann prayed for missing York chef Claudia Lawrence".
What's the big deal? If she has prayed for Madeleine's abductors why wouldn't she pray for Claudia?
And it works ?   Even the Pope prayed, and lo and behold ....

In the police, cynical and obviously useless and pathetic and hopeless and corrupt as we clearly were, and using dogs with no sense of smell and so on and on ...
When a suspect said anything like 'I swear on my baby's life', or 'As God is my judge', we knew, immediately, totally, irrevocably and finally that they were guilty.  
The innocent never pray, or scream, or shout or throw things, or get upset, or even particularly annoyed.   They know that one day the truth will be revealed.
And never forget that the prisons are full of people who pleaded "Not guilty".
That is sub-Chat Magazine psychology.

Innocent people do swear their innocence, do pray, do scream, do shout and throw things, do get upset and annoyed.

The prisons have also been occupied by many people who pleaded "Not Guilty" and were in fact innocent:

Victims of the West Midlands Serious Crime Squad
Darvell brothers
Danny McNamee
the M25 Three
Ryan James
Jonathan Jones
Sheila Bowler
Danny Morrison
Gerry Magee
UDR Four 
Stefan Kiszko 
Birmingham Six
Andrew Evans
Stephen Downing
Judith Ward
Guildfor Four
Maguire Seven
Joseph Boyle
Paul Blackburn
Bridgewater Four
Sean Hodgson
Winston Silcott
Cardiff Three
Michelle and Lisa Taylor
Cardiff Newsagent Three
Sally Clark
Gurnos Three
Angela cannings
Barry George
Barri White and Keith Hyatt

Aoife

Posts : 89
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by The Slave on 29.10.13 10:30

Seeing Sally Clark and Angela Cannings names there made me cry.
I too had a cot death. I wasn't accused of murder. Thank God. 
I wept buckets for those women, having felt the excruciating pain of finding my baby dead in his cot.
Can you imagine the devastation they felt?
I can. 
Tragic.

The Slave

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by bristow on 29.10.13 10:37

@The Slave wrote:Seeing Sally Clark and Angela Cannings names there made me cry.
I too had a cot death. I wasn't accused of murder. Thank God. 
I wept buckets for those women, having felt the excruciating pain of finding my baby dead in his cot.
Can you imagine the devastation they felt?
I can. 
Tragic.
So very sorry to hear this The Slave. sad

____________________
Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth.

bristow

Posts : 823
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-11-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by russiandoll on 29.10.13 10:51

I am so very sorry to hear of your tragic loss.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy


russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by margaret on 29.10.13 10:59

@The Slave wrote:Seeing Sally Clark and Angela Cannings names there made me cry.
I too had a cot death. I wasn't accused of murder. Thank God. 
I wept buckets for those women, having felt the excruciating pain of finding my baby dead in his cot.
Can you imagine the devastation they felt?
I can. 
Tragic.
I'm so sorry to hear that slave, what you must have gone through doesn't bear thinking about, and l agree with you about Sally Clarke and Angela Cannings.

Rest in peace to your little one. xxx

margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Claudia Lawrence story becomes a Kate McCann story

Post by Woofer on 29.10.13 11:07

@The Slave wrote:Seeing Sally Clark and Angela Cannings names there made me cry.
I too had a cot death. I wasn't accused of murder. Thank God. 
I wept buckets for those women, having felt the excruciating pain of finding my baby dead in his cot.
Can you imagine the devastation they felt?
I can. 
Tragic.
Unbearable to even think about Slave, let alone go through. I`m sorry to hear you went through such a loss.

Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum