The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Mm11

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Mm11

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Regist10

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday?

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Empty Re: Was Madeleine seen after Sunday?

Post by skyrocket 22.10.15 16:06

@ HiDeHo thanks

Thanks very much for responding to my question re: the creche being open on Sundays. It looks like it was.

Very odd then that 3 nanny's stated - 'the club is closed on Sundays, on that day it only offers the dinner service' (Amy Tierney); 'is closed on Sundays, functioning only during the dinner hour' (Shinead Vine, who was responsible for the twins); and, 'is closed on Sundays when it only offers the dinner service' (Leanne Wagstaff). Talk about verbatim - sounds very contrived BUT WHY? Again, it suggests that there is a lot more to this than a simple accident and cover up by a small group of individuals. Even Shinead Vine, who looked after the twins for the week, said it. Why, why, why ............?
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Empty Re: Was Madeleine seen after Sunday?

Post by HiDeHo 23.10.15 20:20

skyrocket wrote:@ HiDeHo thanks

Thanks very much for responding to my question re: the creche being open on Sundays. It looks like it was.

Very odd then that 3 nanny's stated - 'the club is closed on Sundays, on that day it only offers the dinner service' (Amy Tierney); 'is closed on Sundays, functioning only during the dinner hour' (Shinead Vine, who was responsible for the twins); and, 'is closed on Sundays when it only offers the dinner service' (Leanne Wagstaff). Talk about verbatim - sounds very contrived BUT WHY? Again, it suggests that there is a lot more to this than a simple accident and cover up by a small group of individuals. Even Shinead Vine, who looked after the twins for the week, said it. Why, why, why ............?

Personally I look for a simple explanation, and after they arrived they may have little recollection of what day is what.  For now I allow that to be a 'memory' thing.  smilie
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 23.10.15 20:31

One thing I would like to correct is an earlier comment regarding creche charges...

I had posted this as it corresponded with the charges from when I posted earlier in the case...it was INCORRECT INFORMATION and I apologise... There were NO EXTRA CHARGES for the mini club in 2007. (Only Baby Club and Toddlers 1)  I haven't confirmed the day it started (January 2008 possibly)

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Kids_c12

I managed to find the October page (Seems they deleted all the pages prior to the McCanns leaving Portugal and not available on WBM)

This is from October 14th 2007

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Mini_c10

If anyone EVER sees anything incorrect in my posts PLEASE let me know to prevent 'myths' happening.  I have no problem admitting I was wrong as what is most important is that we only discuss TRUE FACTS
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 26.10.15 17:33

Verdi wrote:@j.rob

So have I got this right.   In a matter of weeks your thoughts as to what happened to MBM have progressed as follows..

a)  swinging..

b)  paedophilia..

c)  a huge media hoax to sell papers, distract from Iraq, make parents paranoid about 'stranger danger', possibly introduce the concept of microchipping and generally give the state more control over the individual to..

d)  a staged and faked abduction of a live child - the UK version of the USA Elizabeth Smart case - ended up being a staged, faked abduction to cover up for the death of a child..

e)  a media hoax that went wrong/was deliberately sabotaged and/or some other mishap happened that week..

f)  The Mcs wanted their ££££££££££ and to admit to the death of a child would not bring them the fame and fortune they wanted..

Have I forgotten anything?

Do these individual theories correlate in some way or are they just a random selection of maybes?  It's all very well to be open minded but I think it helps if you can stay within the realms of reality and framework of the PJ files and miscellaneous associated intelligence.  10/10 for blue sky thinking - just don't forget the parachute!

I never suggested swinging. It's not impossible but I don't think it could possibly account for such a high level cover-up. There are some pointers that there was an element of pre-planning prior to the holiday. (The very early setting up of the Fund, for instance. The reports of jemmied shutters from relatives at home when the shutters weren't jemmied. Why would they say this if it wasn't true? Was this part of 'the script'?) 

There is evidence that the McCanns and the Tapas had to make up a story about what happened at the last minute and didn't get all their stories straight. The shutters weren't jemmied but presumably were supposed to have been otherwise why would family at home claim the shutters had been jemmied? 

Also the time-lines are all wrong. There are early eye-witness reports of a commotion about a child going missing as early as 9.15pm and certainly well before 10pm. But Kate in her book states that she is certain that she didn't report that Madeleine was missing until 10pm. 

So how could eye-witnesses possibly have heard this news earlier than 10pm if the discovery was not made until then? This indicates that the alarm was supposed to have been raised earlier than 10pm - but something went wrong/someone sabotaged the plan or pulled out at the last minute which sent things into disarray. And which forced the McCanns and Tapas to come up with the implausible Tanner-man who, curiously, eye-witness Jez Wilkins failed to spot despite having been standing facing him in the road. 

This is the only way I can make sense of the seeming contradiction that there are indicators BOTH of pre-planning AND of a last minute panic. Just because there was a pre-planned hoax, say, doesn't rule out the possibility of something ALSO going wrong. In actual fact it's probably quite difficult to pull off a giant hoax and the likelihood of something going wrong/ a sabotage is quite high.

The paedophilia motive as a reason for her disappearance was flagged up by the McCanns and their friends which I think is a red flag. And Kate writes about a beyond weird conversation with a fellow holiday-maker allegedly about paedophiles in her book. Which I find highly strange. There are many other red flags in this direction not least the Gasper statement.

The Elizabeth Smart case in America was a hoax to sell papers and cover up bad news, imo. It is patently an absurd story and no coincidence, imo, that she was a highly photogenic girl. Whether that was pre-planned or whether it was just convenient to find a patsy to cover up what really happened (she ran away from home to join a cult or something like that maybe) who knows? I refuse to believe that a girl who had been chained in a hellish liar and repeatedly raped as claimed would be standing beaming on the steps of the White House not that long afterwards looking as though she has just returned from a spa holiday. Among a great many other absurd features of that case that is.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 26.10.15 17:45

Joannep43 wrote:Quite rightly throughout this case the emphasis has been on sightings, photos etc of Madeleine.  If an accident or something grave had happened to Madeleine earlier in the week, then I believe the McCanns would not have been able to care for the twins.  Are there any photographs,witness statements, sightings or accounts of the Twins with the Mccanns from Sunday onwards?  Apart from the McCann accounts?

I agree. I think this is one of the reasons that there are so few photos from that holiday. There was a desperate need to cover up what really happened and photos might well have provided clues.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 26.10.15 18:16

tigger wrote:There is imo no proof either that she was seen on Sunday by the cleaning ladies. Her description of all three wearing the same kind of shoes, which had little pink lights along the soles is one reason:

These shoes are seen on the playground photo girl - allegedly taken on the Saturday. In my opinion (but won't go into it here) not Maddie in any case, but a happy, healthy and relaxed 4 yr old.

These trainers have never been seen on the twins in the many photographs taken after 3/5. Other trainers have however been seen in photos of the twins not long after the event.

The cleaner didn't know Maddie by sight and all she would have to go on would be the photographs released before she made her statement.

The crying imo was never Maddie on the 1st. They said the twins cried and then added Maddie and then finally gave the stage to Maddie alone so that this same stage could also contain an intruder on the Wednesday night who in some way had left a curious 'not a tea stain' on the pyjamas.

I do believe that if an accident happened, it happened very early in the holiday.

It is for this reason that I am fascinated by Kate's account of what they did after they arrived on Saturday. She claims that she went swimming with Madeleine in the freezing pool.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I don't know if this is true or not. I find the account slightly implausible as the pool was, by Kate's admission, freezing and Kate gives no account of what Gerry or the twins were doing. I would think that a nearly four year old would, at the very most, just jump in and then out of a freezing pool. Probably not even that but merely dip toes in.

Whether true or not, Kate writes in her book that both she and Madeleine were still shivering with cold at the welcome meeting later in the afternoon.

Also of note is that in one of the Crimewatch reconstructions the Madeleine lookalike is shown running across towards the pool wearing a costume and armbands. I wonder why this particular incident - whether it happened or not - was selected?

I just wonder why Kate includes this little cameo in her book? She always writes things for a reason.

We know that Detective Amaral states that Madeleine died in an accident and I asked on another thread why the possibility of an accident by drowning had not been at least considered.

NOTE I did not ever suggest this is what had happened. It is on record that once Kate and their friends found Madeleine missing from the apartment, they did not immediately rush outside to check in the obvious hazard areas - pools for instance where death can occur in minutes or roads when a child can be run over in a split second. This is what makes their abduction story so ridiculous. They refuse to entertain any other scenario despite the FACT that Kate writes that what they had done (leaving the children alone allegedly) was without risk. 

What a STUPID thing to write, whether or not they actually left the children alone that is.

ETA: And it is ON RECORD that Detective Amaral says that the McCanns, by leaving the children alone in the apartment, exposed them to a thousand risks I think is what he writes. But even if not those exact words he believes they were exposed to all sorts of risks. Whether or not Madeleine died in an accident, surely Detective Amaral would have some pretty strong evidence that the McCanns did leave their children alone?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 26.10.15 21:55

If it was not for that awful airport shuttle video where Gerry says some foul words in front of the children and of course the dogs "evidence" , I wouldn't even believe Madeleine was ever in PDL!

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 26.10.15 22:00

Ayniia wrote:If it was not for that awful airport shuttle video where Gerry says some foul words in front of the children and of course the dogs "evidence" , I wouldn't even believe Madeleine was ever in PDL!

Quite so. Where is the EVIDENCE that Madeleine McCann was in PDL? 

No DNA. Photos unreliable.

The sniffer dogs alerted to cadaver. But where is the evidence that the sniffer dogs alerted to the scent of Madeleine's dead body?

Confused.com!
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia 27.10.15 14:37

j.rob wrote:
Ayniia wrote:If it was not for that awful airport shuttle video where Gerry says some foul words in front of the children and of course the dogs "evidence" , I wouldn't even believe Madeleine was ever in PDL!

The sniffer dogs alerted to cadaver. But where is the evidence that the sniffer dogs alerted to the scent of Madeleine's dead body?

Confused.com!

Well there's the shuttle video that I mentioned.
And the cadaver odor . We know that no one died in that apartment before the Mccans occupied it, we have a missing child , so the conclusion is obvious to me.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia
Ayniia

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 27.10.15 17:34

@ j.rob where is the evidence the sniffer dogs alerted to the scent of Madeleiene's dead body.
No one has previously died in app 5a
The cadaver dog was highly trained to scent cadaverine which is a very specific scent / molecules
The cadaver dog made no alerts in the other apartments
The Cadaver dog only alerted to belongings ,hire car and in 5a relating to the McCanns
If it was a case of cross contamination from Clothing would expect to see alerts in many others places and on many items
A child is missing ,the cadaver dog alerts where she stayed in 5a
The cadaver dog has successfully alerted in other cases where corroboration was possilble eg Cadaver was located
I haven't even mentioned the blood dog who also made alerts

Joannep43

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 29.10.15 11:14

I agree that the dog alerts are compelling and I agree that when you combine that with a child allegedly being 'abducted' when the story seems so obviously fabricated then the conclusion seems obvious.

But I find it incredibly confusing that there was NO DNA of Madeleine McCann - allegedly! - either in apartment 5a or anywhere else at Ocean Club so it would seem. To the extent that Gerry McCann had to return home to bring back an item with Madeleine's DNA.

I mean, this is just NUTS! Even allowing for the best clean-up job in the world in apartment 5A (assuming that is where Madeleine was - which of course may not be the case) there would be some DNA evidence from clothes, bedding, toys, tooth-brush (ahem!) hair-brush, THE KIDS' CLUB where she allegedly went every day right up to and including Thursday. Quite often children attending a kids' club will have their own water bottle and perhaps other items. Again, you would expect to find some DNA evidence of Madeleine attending the kids' club.

What about all the activities that Madeleine allegedly participated in that week? The mini-tennis, for instance? DNA on the tennis raquet or on tennis balls? What about the arts and crafts sessions or similar - children nearly always take back items to show their parents? Where is the evidence that Madeleine attended any of those sessions.

And no I do not count the photos released by the McCanns and their toadies which all look dodgy especially that alleged 'last photo' which is patently ridiculous as Madeleine is not holding tennis balls used for mini-tennis and is not standing on the type of tennis court used for mini-tennis. I assume the Ocean Club had a mini-tennis court for children and the children used equipment which was age-appropriate? Mini-tennis balls would be quite different to the type that Madeleine (if indeed it is her) is holding in that photo.

This case is just ridiculous in so many ways.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 29.10.15 12:25

j.rob wrote:I agree that the dog alerts are compelling and I agree that when you combine that with a child allegedly being 'abducted' when the story seems so obviously fabricated then the conclusion seems obvious.

But I find it incredibly confusing that there was NO DNA of Madeleine McCann - allegedly! - either in apartment 5a or anywhere else at Ocean Club so it would seem. To the extent that Gerry McCann had to return home to bring back an item with Madeleine's DNA.

I mean, this is just NUTS! Even allowing for the best clean-up job in the world in apartment 5A (assuming that is where Madeleine was - which of course may not be the case) there would be some DNA evidence from clothes, bedding, toys, tooth-brush (ahem!) hair-brush, THE KIDS' CLUB where she allegedly went every day right up to and including Thursday. Quite often children attending a kids' club will have their own water bottle and perhaps other items. Again, you would expect to find some DNA evidence of Madeleine attending the kids' club.

What about all the activities that Madeleine allegedly participated in that week? The mini-tennis, for instance? DNA on the tennis raquet or on tennis balls? What about the arts and crafts sessions or similar - children nearly always take back items to show their parents? Where is the evidence that Madeleine attended any of those sessions.

And no I do not count the photos released by the McCanns and their toadies which all look dodgy especially that alleged 'last photo' which is patently ridiculous as Madeleine is not holding tennis balls used for mini-tennis and is not standing on the type of tennis court used for mini-tennis. I assume the Ocean Club had a mini-tennis court for children and the children used equipment which was age-appropriate? Mini-tennis balls would be quite different to the type that Madeleine (if indeed it is her) is holding in that photo.

This case is just ridiculous in so many ways.
Maybe there´s a simple explanation for this.
She never put her foot in apartment 5A.
But the dogs?
Well, I think "someone" put/hide a bag with her clothes behind the sofa but when Gerry went to the room on the evening on May 3 and checked if everything was prepared to staged the abduction he moved the bag to the wardrobe because it would be very suspicious if the police looked behind the sofa and find a hidden bag.
IMO

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 29.10.15 14:25

j.rob wrote:
tigger wrote:There is imo no proof either that she was seen on Sunday by the cleaning ladies. Her description of all three wearing the same kind of shoes, which had little pink lights along the soles is one reason:

These shoes are seen on the playground photo girl - allegedly taken on the Saturday. In my opinion (but won't go into it here) not Maddie in any case, but a happy, healthy and relaxed 4 yr old.

These trainers have never been seen on the twins in the many photographs taken after 3/5. Other trainers have however been seen in photos of the twins not long after the event.

The cleaner didn't know Maddie by sight and all she would have to go on would be the photographs released before she made her statement.

The crying imo was never Maddie on the 1st. They said the twins cried and then added Maddie and then finally gave the stage to Maddie alone so that this same stage could also contain an intruder on the Wednesday night who in some way had left a curious 'not a tea stain' on the pyjamas.

I do believe that if an accident happened, it happened very early in the holiday.

FROM HiDeHo

I don't think the trainers can be discounted to have been used by the twins.  They wore trainers on the airport bus vid.  The shoes Madeleine was wearing in the playground photo appears to have possibly have 'lights'

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Bus_sh10

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Madele17

Regarding the validity of the cleaner.  She did not need to refer to a photo, she knew they were staying in the apartment that her mother cleaned and she describes them going upstairs to (the Paynes?) for lunch. Fatima would not have known that and yet it fits with the timeline of the statements.

To suggest it was another child is what I would consider a theory not based on fact and therefore speculation.

It is for this reason that I am fascinated by Kate's account of what they did after they arrived on Saturday. She claims that she went swimming with Madeleine in the freezing pool.

Before anyone jumps down my throat, I don't know if this is true or not. I find the account slightly implausible as the pool was, by Kate's admission, freezing and Kate gives no account of what Gerry or the twins were doing. I would think that a nearly four year old would, at the very most, just jump in and then out of a freezing pool. Probably not even that but merely dip toes in.

Whether true or not, Kate writes in her book that both she and Madeleine were still shivering with cold at the welcome meeting later in the afternoon.

Also of note is that in one of the Crimewatch reconstructions the Madeleine lookalike is shown running across towards the pool wearing a costume and armbands. I wonder why this particular incident - whether it happened or not - was selected?

I just wonder why Kate includes this little cameo in her book? She always writes things for a reason.

SNIP

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Kate_p12
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 29.10.15 14:52

j.rob wrote:

Confused.com!

We are constantly told that the forensics do not prove it belonged to Madeleine....

There is a difference between not being able to PROVE and not being able to EXCLUDE it from belonging to Madeleine

The facts we have do NOT EXCLUDE the blood found  belonging to Madeleine...in fact it is a high likelihood as all her components were found by the BLOOD dog behind the sofa.

Madeleine was 'supposed' to be in the apartment so this could not be used as proof of anything other than her blood may have existed in the apartment.  According to Gerry in his September statement AFTER he had seen the dogs videos he claimed Madeleine had nosebleeds.

It seems that with similar results FSS were able to declare that Gerry's blood was on the key fob, but they could not positively identify the blood behind the sofa as belonging to Madeleine...

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Gerry_10

According to FSS all Madeleine's components were in the blood found behind the sofa

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Swab_a10

Regarding the BLOOD found in the rental car, IT WAS A MATCH to Madeleine's DNA but could not determine whether it was because Madeleine had actually been in the car or whether it was a chance match (ie she shares the same markers as her parents and it could have been both of them leaving blood with 15 markers sequence to match Madeleine  at exactly the same spot to produce a mixture that matched the 15 of Madeleine's markers found in the sample.... (considered a CHANCE match?)  What ARE the chances?

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Match_11

Regarding the CADAVER odour... What are the chances that 17 alerts between the CADAVER and BLOOD dog, alerting in the SAME SPOT on occasions would not indicate the possibility that it was MADELEINE that may have died in the apartment... Especially considering the FSS results DO NOT EXCLUDE the findings from belonging to Madeleine....

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 17_ale11
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 01.11.15 18:15

Very thorough, thank you. Certainly pretty compelling. 

But still so many questions, namely, WHEN did she die and HOW did she die?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale 08.11.15 13:58

Cat Nanny is not a reliable witness IMO  I don't believe she knew who Madeleine was !.

1) Her initial statement was translated by Murat.

2) She states 06/05/2007 she can't remember if Madeleine was present on Sunday Morning
Quote "but is unable to specify if she was present on the Sunday morning."

(BUT 1 year later in the rogatories 18/04/2008 she remembers KM and GM bringing the children)
Quote "I got to know Gerry and Kate McCann on the Sunday morning, 29.04.2007, in the Minis Club. They brought the children"

Cat Nanny started work on 21st March (She is quite happy for her rog statement to be for 2006), she was moved around all the different child care facilities, in the following 5 weeks.  Children were arriving at all times of the day, dropped off at various locations (sometimes for just 15 minutes). sounds like absolute BEDLAM and rife for someone to take advantage of.
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbathed skin 15.11.15 0:45

Forgive me if this is common knowledge, but do we know exactly when KM washed cuddle cat? What other things she washed? And were they all washed at the same time?

I'm trying to grasp the timeline between the items washed, the broken washing machine and the request for something of MBM's for DNA purposes.  I'm hoping this is not off topic as it would certainly clear a couple of queries in my mind as to when Maddie was last alive and well.   Also was something given to the police the night Maddie disappeared so dogs could follow her scent?  

Sorry again if this off topic, please move to where is appropriate.
Moonbathed skin

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 15.11.15 13:04

Moonbathed skin wrote:Forgive me if this is common knowledge, but do we know exactly when KM washed cuddle cat? What other things she washed? And were they all washed at the same time?

I'm trying to grasp the timeline between the items washed, the broken washing machine and the request for something of MBM's for DNA purposes.  I'm hoping this is not off topic as it would certainly clear a couple of queries in my mind as to when Maddie was last alive and well.   Also was something given to the police the night Maddie disappeared so dogs could follow her scent?  

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id60.html
'Kate washed the Cuddle Cat five days after Madeleine disappeared, saying it was smeared with sand and sun cream.
Philomena said it was cleaned again two months ago because it was filthy after being carried around. Police sources questioned Kate's decision to wash the toy so soon.
A former Scotland Yard detective said: "It's the last thing I'd expect a mother who is devastated at losing her child to do."

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral-Comments-by-Topic/Government-Intervention-1-952731.html

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Washin11

Processos Vol III

Pages 560 -561

Witness statement

Vera María Mestre Fernandes Arez

Date: 2007/05/08

Place of Work: Ocean Club

She has worked at the Ocean Club for six years with the function of cleaner in the rooms and apartments of Waterside Village and for the last 4 years her function is laundry worker. Her working hours are from 09.30 to 13.00 and from 14.30 to 18.00. The laundry, her place of work, is situated in the Ocean Club Gardens.

That as laundry worker her functions are to wash, dry all the linen from the rooms and apartments (sheets, towels and clothes from some of the clients) and from the Ocean Club restaurants (towels). All the laundry work takes place in the laundry where she works with three colleagues.

That she knows about the situation that occurred in the Ocean Club since 04/05/2007 at 09.30 as she was informed by a colleague from the laundry that a child had disappeared.

That she does not know the circumstances in which the girl disappeared only having heard about it in the press and from colleagues.

That she remembers that on Saturday 05/05/2007 having washed clothing belonging to the missing girl’s family and she checked that it was children’s and adult’s clothing. This service was carried out by her colleague Silvia Cravinho. That on the next day Sunday it was her colleague Bernadete Calado who went to deliver the clothing directly to the missing girl’s apartment.

That before that no clothing from the missing girl’s family had been washed and after that date there was no other washing of clothes from the family.

That she never had any contact with the family or with the missing girl as she never leaves the laundry except to have lunch.

That she did not notice anything strange on 03/05/2007. She did not notice anything strange on the days preceding this date and does not have any information about the disappearance.

No more is said. Reads, ratifies and signs.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral-Comments-by-Topic/Missing-Items-1-952735.html

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Clothe10
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Empty Was Madeleine alive after Sunday 29 April 2007

Post by willowthewisp 15.11.15 14:10

HiDeHo wrote:
Moonbathed skin wrote:Forgive me if this is common knowledge, but do we know exactly when KM washed cuddle cat? What other things she washed? And were they all washed at the same time?

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id60.html
'Kate washed the Cuddle Cat five days after Madeleine disappeared, saying it was smeared with sand and sun cream.
Philomena said it was cleaned again two months ago because it was filthy after being carried around. Police sources questioned Kate's decision to wash the toy so soon.
A former Scotland Yard detective said: "It's the last thing I'd expect a mother who is devastated at losing her child to do."

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral-Comments-by-Topic/Government-Intervention-1-952731.html

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Washin11

Processos Vol III

Pages 560 -561

Witness statement

Vera María Mestre Fernandes Arez

Date: 2007/05/08

Place of Work: Ocean Club

She has worked at the Ocean Club for six years with the function of cleaner in the rooms and apartments of Waterside Village and for the last 4 years her function is laundry worker. Her working hours are from 09.30 to 13.00 and from 14.30 to 18.00. The laundry, her place of work, is situated in the Ocean Club Gardens.

That as laundry worker her functions are to wash, dry all the linen from the rooms and apartments (sheets, towels and clothes from some of the clients) and from the Ocean Club restaurants (towels). All the laundry work takes place in the laundry where she works with three colleagues.

That she knows about the situation that occurred in the Ocean Club since 04/05/2007 at 09.30 as she was informed by a colleague from the laundry that a child had disappeared.

That she does not know the circumstances in which the girl disappeared only having heard about it in the press and from colleagues.

That she remembers that on Saturday 05/05/2007 having washed clothing belonging to the missing girl’s family and she checked that it was children’s and adult’s clothing. This service was carried out by her colleague Silvia Cravinho. That on the next day Sunday it was her colleague Bernadete Calado who went to deliver the clothing directly to the missing girl’s apartment.

That before that no clothing from the missing girl’s family had been washed and after that date there was no other washing of clothes from the family.

That she never had any contact with the family or with the missing girl as she never leaves the laundry except to have lunch.

That she did not notice anything strange on 03/05/2007. She did not notice anything strange on the days preceding this date and does not have any information about the disappearance.

No more is said. Reads, ratifies and signs.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral-Comments-by-Topic/Missing-Items-1-952735.html

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Clothe10
Must have been all that Sea Bass,Sean had become to like to taste,eh, Gerry?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonbathed skin 15.11.15 21:58

Thank you HiDeHO,

From what I've read the laundress only washed the MC's clothes, both adult and children, no bedding or blankets.  The reason I find this interesting is that there is no mention of sheets (IIRC one was missing from a cot) but more importantly MBM's pink comfort blanket.

Maddie slept with this under her head so it would have been covered in her DNA, mucous, saliva, hair and possibly even blood as GM stated she had nose bleeds.  Yet the PJ found no DNA, this begs the question why not.  IMO the possibilities are:

1.  There was no blanket.  (but we know there was from the photographic evidence)
2.  The blanket was washed by the laundress. (but she stated only clothes)
3.  Washed with cuddle cat. (There was no mention of this (or am I mistaken) and I would have thought that it would have been mentioned as a red flag.  And if it was indeed washed with CC do we only have KM claim for the date she washed CC).
4.  The blanket was washed the night MBM disappeared. (but then it would have been wet, or at the very least damp and again taken note of)
5.  The blanket was washed before MBM went missing and she never lay on it again.

Does anybody know if the request for a DNA sample of Maddie was done at the same time as forensics in 5A ?

As a newbie I am probably mistaken but if there are other scenarios for the lack of DNA on the blanket (and therefore 5a) please could someone point me in the right direction.

It would also be interesting to see if Mark Warner staff did an inventory of everything that was meant to be in 5A after the MC's left.  You know the kind of thing... any sheets, tea towels, towels, scrubbing brushes, scourers etc. missing.

OOOh and thanks to all for the warm welcome  roses
Moonbathed skin

Activity : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 16.11.15 15:18

Moonbathed skin...

I can't answer your questions off the top of my head but I DO have an issue about the blanket that troubles me.

Cuddlecat is the KNOWN object belonging to Maddie that was an emotional attachment, hence Kate carried it with her everywhere...

HOWEVER, although the pink blanket is an issue it has not, to my knowledge, been addressed widely that this would have ALSO been important to Maddie.

What parent would use up space in their luggage for a blanket unless it was important to the child?  Maddie apparently slept with it night and wwe are all aware that blankets can be a favourite comfort for children.

If that is the case, why has it gone missing?

Maybe the dogs used it after it was photographed on the bed but the likelihood of it being 'lost' by the PJ is not only doubtful, but probably impossible for them to lose it without Kate creating a fuss over retrieving it.

Goncalo Amaral has made it clear that the blanket went missing and it has been suggested that it may have been buried with her.  If it was 'special' to Madeleine that could explain it's disappearance...

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/DIscrepancies-by-Topic/Re-Pink-Blanket-1-900433.html

'As a result of the investigations that have been made by own account after he was removed from the case, Gonçalo Amaral does not dismiss the possibility that the said blanket was used as a funeral blanket in a secret funerary ceremony made in the church of Luz, sustaining that illation in depositions from sources that he believes to be credible, between them, the one of Father José Manuel Pacheco from the Luz chapel'

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Prist_11
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 16.11.15 15:25

Back on topic...

Can ANYONE show me reasonable proof that Catriona saw Madeleine at High Tea?

Catriona does not mention Madeleine specifically in either her original statement or her rogatory statement...Only that the twins and Kate were there..

Who's statement does Goncalo Amaral use to establish Maddie was last seen at 5.30pm? (According to the investigation)

Goncalo Amaral makes it clear that it was NOT his opinion. It was the opinion of the investigation (based on early statements)

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Opinio10

Catriona EARLY Statement:

Catriona only states the twins were at high tea:

I also remember that Kate was present for High Tea accompanied by the twins between 5H and 5H30 in the afternoon. 

ROGATORY statement Catriona does not specifically mention seeing Madeleine at high tea or specifically that they left at 5.30. Curiously she also says 'WENT' to get Madeleine as opposed to CAME)

'Kate went to get Madeleine from the Tapas Bar area and according to what I remember she was wearing sporting clothes and I assumed that she was practicing some form of athletics. It was around 15h25/18h00. I think that Gerry was playing tennis. '
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 16.11.15 16:31

@ HiDeHo

Jeronimo interests me.

4 May he tells the PJ:

JERONIMO TOMAS RODRIGUES SALCEDAS - tapas bartender:

'He saw the missing Madeleine, for the last time, yesterday at 16.45h next to the restaurant;'

In his 6 May statement this changes to:

'In spite of having already observed many photos of Madeleine he claims that he could not state with any certainty that he had seen her at any moment, the same goes for whom he now knows to be her twin siblings.'

And, this is repeated in his Rogatory to Leicestershire Police on 23 April 2008.

'Since Madeleines disappearance, I have seen her picture many times in the media, but I cannot honestly affirm that I remember seeing her in person before the disappearance from the Ocean Club. There were many children and I never paid much attention to any of them.'

This suggests to me that, between the 4 May and 6 May and after seeing circulating photos, he realised that the child he believed to be MBM wasn't infact her. Adds to the argument that mistaken identity could be involved for sitings after Sunday lunchtime.

It's a context issue - I personally only recognise some people I've met briefly on several occasions by the fact that their with someone I always recognise (i.e. re:couples). When they're out and about on their own, I can easily miss the lesser known one. I even go the other way and wave at complete strangers. If I saw someone with the better known half of the couple and they looked even vaguely like the other half of the couple, I would assume that it was them. I wouldn't think twice.

Before anyone gets too excited, I'm not saying that I believe there was a stand in - only that I think staff and guests alike cannot be taken as particularly reliable. The receptionist who says she booked the tapas restaurant for the week for the T9 appears to describe ROB but says that Madeleine was with him when he went to make the booking - seems much more likely if this occured that it was ROB's own daughter Ella. I am with @HiDeHo, in respect of Fatima's sighting. As she saw the Mc family leaving 5A as a group of 5, and spoke to them, I think she is a strong witness.
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 16.11.15 17:42

HiDeHo wrote:Back on topic...

Can ANYONE show me reasonable proof that Catriona saw Madeleine at High Tea?

Catriona does not mention Madeleine specifically in either her original statement or her rogatory statement...Only that the twins and Kate were there..

Who's statement does Goncalo Amaral use to establish Maddie was last seen at 5.30pm? (According to the investigation)

Goncalo Amaral makes it clear that it was NOT his opinion. It was the opinion of the investigation (based on early statements)

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Opinio10

Catriona EARLY Statement:

Catriona only states the twins were at high tea:

I also remember that Kate was present for High Tea accompanied by the twins between 5H and 5H30 in the afternoon. 

ROGATORY statement Catriona does not specifically mention seeing Madeleine at high tea or specifically that they left at 5.30. Curiously she also says 'WENT' to get Madeleine as opposed to CAME)

'Kate went to get Madeleine from the Tapas Bar area and according to what I remember she was wearing sporting clothes and I assumed that she was practicing some form of athletics. It was around 15h25/18h00. I think that Gerry was playing tennis. '

If detective Amaral is right and Madeleine died in the apartment on Thursday evening that does not, of course, exclude something or several untoward things having happened to her earlier in the week - perhaps even as early as the weekend and some indicators that by Monday something might have happened.

In general healthy (and I know there are some who suggest Madeleine may not have been healthy) nearly four year olds do not drop dead in an instant.

I know Detective Amaral has stated he believes Madeleine died in an accident. And of course he would have good reason for stating this. Of course it is also possible that there were efforts made by someone or several people to make it look as though Madeleine died in an accident that week. Whereas the truth of what really happened might have been a bit more complicated or a bit darker which I do believe is likely to be the case. And might be connected to untoward events earlier in the week. (And even to untoward events prior to that fateful holiday week if any credence might be attached to the Gasper statements.)

I think there was a body of people who knew that Madeleine had not been abducted by person/s unknown but who nevertheless thought that she had died in a tragic accident. And took the view that: "There but for the grace of God". This might explain why the McCanns were able to gain such high level support (at least partly explain) even though some of these high level people (Cherie Blair who is a QC for heaven's sake so must be able to smell a rat) must have been raising eye-brows over the 'abduction' story which seriously lacked credibility even from the outset.

It would have generated pretty bad press for the medical profession, for instance, if it had come out that Madeleine had had a fatal accident while being left unattended at night while a group of doctors went out drinking leaving all their children without babysitters. And Madeleine's accident could quite possibly have been avoided if a babysitter had been present.

This might partially explain the high level cover-up but I still think there is more to it than that as you don't get the state security services and other high fliers rushing in unless it's quite a significant matter of national security, surely?
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 16.11.15 18:20

I agree with you skyrocket regarding how difficult to remember specific people, never mind a few blonde children...

Miguel Mattias at the Paraiso was convinced it was Madeleine dancing with her daddy.  We KNOW from CCTV footage that the McCanns were not there and so he saw one of the OTHER T7 with their daughter... and therefore ONE of them can apparently be easily mistaken for Madeleine..

Jane tanner specifically mentions about E**a being shy ...

OC Staff seem to describe E**a as opposed to Madeleine.... (a coincidence?)

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Person10

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Madele12

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Madele16

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 7 Madele17
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top