The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Mm11

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Mm11

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Regist10

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday?

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Empty Re: Was Madeleine seen after Sunday?

Post by HiDeHo 16.11.15 18:56

I would like to ask a question..

Throughout this thread I have presented the details of each statement that do not specifically show PROOF that each of the witnesses saw Madeleine. (After Sunday lunchtime)

I have not seen anyone show me any statements to disprove what I found, with witness statements that PROVE Madeleine was seen.

In this thread and in the other thread I have listed discrepancies that seemed to start on TUESDAY...

I have been careful to always include links, graphics, documents etc so everyone can more easily confirm what I have claimed (as opposed to just making the claim)

I have shown the details that appear to support the possibility that she was not seen during the holiday and how she could have been mistaken for E**a in the creche.

How we KNOW that one of the other children WAS mistaken for Madeleine by Miguel Mattias in the Paraiso

How most, if not all, OC staff describe a personality that was shy etc.  The personality traits that Jane Tanner tells us are likened to E**a, her daughter.  E**a was 3 months younger than Madeleine at the time and had fair hair similar to Madeleine's.

Were some of the staff mistaken during the week prior to the disappearance when noone was really taking specific notice of all the different children?

With many more issues that point towards Madeleine not being there during the week, is there ANYONE that have realised the possibility, once seeing this information, or is there anything incorrect in any of the details I have posted so far in this and the Discrepancy thread?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Empty Re: Was Madeleine seen after Sunday?

Post by canada12 16.11.15 19:30

Here's a picture of Jane Tanner carrying her daughter. To bolster your argument, if you saw a scenario like this... say, Gerry or Kate carrying Jane Tanner's daughter in a similar way... might you believe, incorrectly, that you were seeing Madeleine? Just a thought to support the suggestion that those who thought they saw Madeleine might have been incorrect.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Tappas9/janetanneranddaughter.jpg
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 16.11.15 20:42

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1563738/Madeleine-McCann-Gerry-certain-he-was-in-bedroom-with-kidnapper.html

'A restaurant manager in Praia da Luz said the family were at the beach at around 5pm, while the couple insist Mr McCann was playing tennis as Mrs McCann gave the children supper at the Ocean Club resort, where they were staying.
Miguel Matias, who runs the beachside Paraiso restaurant said he saw Mr McCann dancing with his daughter as the family ate a meal on the terrace in the early evening.
Several days later he contacted police and handed over CCTV footage: "We would not have handed the CCTV if we were not sure. They have taken it as evidence."
A Portuguese police source confirmed the footage had been received but could not comment further because of the country's strict secrecy laws.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563557/Madeleine-McCanns-last-dance-with-father.html
The little girl’s happy afternoon was described by Miguel Matias, the owner of the beachside restaurant Paraiso, overlooking the sea in the resort town.
He said she enjoyed an early evening meal with her father, mother Kate and younger twin brother and sister, two-year-old’s Sean and Amelie.
They were joined by several friends and their children as they sat on outdoor tables at the restaurant.
"It was a perfectly normal, relaxed, happy, family scene," said Mr Matias. "The little girl was even dancing on the esplanade with her dad to the sound of music that was playing."
The restaurateur said he was stunned when he realised it was Madeleine who was missing.
"We couldn’t believe it when we found out what had happened because nothing we saw gave any hint of the coming tragedy," he said. "We didn’t see anyone suspicious looking at the girl or the people on the other tables.
"Nor did we see anything out of the ordinary between the families and the children."
After Madeleine disappeared, Mr Matias realised he was one of the last people to see the little girl.
He contacted the Portuguese police and handed over CCTV footage of the family spending their last few happy hours at his restaurant.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 17.11.15 12:19

HiDeHo wrote:
Moonbathed skin wrote:Forgive me if this is common knowledge, but do we know exactly when KM washed cuddle cat? What other things she washed? And were they all washed at the same time?

I'm trying to grasp the timeline between the items washed, the broken washing machine and the request for something of MBM's for DNA purposes.  I'm hoping this is not off topic as it would certainly clear a couple of queries in my mind as to when Maddie was last alive and well.   Also was something given to the police the night Maddie disappeared so dogs could follow her scent?  

Sorry again if this off topic, please move to where is appropriate.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id60.html
'Kate washed the Cuddle Cat five days after Madeleine disappeared, saying it was smeared with sand and sun cream.

So Kate destroys potentially vital forensics as it is quite possible that Madeleine's 'abductor' would have had to remove Cuddle Cat from her grasp in order to lift Madeleine out of her bed. Or at least might have placed the cuddly toy to one side. Why would Kate want to destroy any chance of getting finger-prints or DNA from the alleged 'abductor'?

Philomena said it was cleaned again two months ago because it was filthy after being carried around. Police sources questioned Kate's decision to wash the toy so soon.
A former Scotland Yard detective said: "It's the last thing I'd expect a mother who is devastated at losing her child to do."

Indeed. Why would a mother want to do this? Especially as it could have provided vital clues as to the identity of Madeleine's 'abductor'? (Ahem!)

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral-Comments-by-Topic/Government-Intervention-1-952731.html

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Washin11

So powers within Mark Warner got in contact British Ambassador in Portugal and two British diplomats "turned the investigator's attention away from the McCanns" according to Detective Amaral. This gave the McCanns' a window of opportunity to hand over clothes belonging to the whole family including Madeleine to the OC laundry worker. Amaral admits this was a mistake and this only happened because of the intervention of Mark Warner and the British Embassy!

This is quite astonishing because again it destroys vital forensics. Even if - as the family allege - Madeleine had been stolen by a person or persons unknown - the 'abductor' might well have left traces of DNA on the twins, say. Or picked up items of clothing or bedding belonging to Madeleine. 

In any event IF YOU THOUGHT A PAEDOPHILE HAD STOLEN MADELEINE FROM HER BED WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DESTROY POTENTIALLY VITAL FORENSICS FROM MADELEINE AND THE TWINS' BEDDING? Forensics that might provide vital clues as to what had happened and also clues as to whether the twins had been interfered with?

I can only think of one reason why the parents would do this. Only one.

Processos Vol III

Pages 560 -561

Witness statement

Vera María Mestre Fernandes Arez

Date: 2007/05/08

Place of Work: Ocean Club

She has worked at the Ocean Club for six years with the function of cleaner in the rooms and apartments of Waterside Village and for the last 4 years her function is laundry worker. Her working hours are from 09.30 to 13.00 and from 14.30 to 18.00. The laundry, her place of work, is situated in the Ocean Club Gardens.

That as laundry worker her functions are to wash, dry all the linen from the rooms and apartments (sheets, towels and clothes from some of the clients) and from the Ocean Club restaurants (towels). All the laundry work takes place in the laundry where she works with three colleagues.

That she knows about the situation that occurred in the Ocean Club since 04/05/2007 at 09.30 as she was informed by a colleague from the laundry that a child had disappeared.

That she does not know the circumstances in which the girl disappeared only having heard about it in the press and from colleagues.

That she remembers that on Saturday 05/05/2007 having washed clothing belonging to the missing girl’s family and she checked that it was children’s and adult’s clothing. This service was carried out by her colleague Silvia Cravinho. That on the next day Sunday it was her colleague Bernadete Calado who went to deliver the clothing directly to the missing girl’s apartment.

That before that no clothing from the missing girl’s family had been washed and after that date there was no other washing of clothes from the family.

That she never had any contact with the family or with the missing girl as she never leaves the laundry except to have lunch.

That she did not notice anything strange on 03/05/2007. She did not notice anything strange on the days preceding this date and does not have any information about the disappearance.

No more is said. Reads, ratifies and signs.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral-Comments-by-Topic/Missing-Items-1-952735.html

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Clothe10

Given that Kate herself in her book suggests that 'the abductor' may have tried to abduct one of the children the previous evening - Wednesday - but fled presumably when Madeleine and Sean are supposed to have woken up and cried (according to Kate) then it is even more extraordinary that clothing and bedding was washed. 

These might have provided vital clues as to whether 'the abductor' had, in fact, drugged the children and what else he might have done.

Kate states in her book that she thinks it is possible that 'the abductor' may have tried to drug Madeleine and the twins not just on Thursday night (she states that the twins are sleeping unnaturally heavily to the extent she checks for signs of life) but might also have tried to have drugged them on Wednesday night too. She states that she found a large brown stain on Madeleine's pink Eeyore pyjama top  which she couldn't account for.

Again, the bedding from Madeleine's bed might have provided vital clues as to whether she had been drugged and also other clues. Ditto bedding and night clothes from the twins' cots.

There can really only be one explanation why this wasn't done.

And fully sanctioned by the British Ambassor if you please!

Interesting to know a bit more about Mark Warner's role in this. While I understand it is probably standard to contact the British embassy when a 'disaster' has occurred abroad, surely it is not the role of the embassy to interfere with a police investigation into a major crime? It would appear that the finger of suspicion needed to be kept away from the McCanns (at least initially) at all costs.

But why? The million dollar question I suppose.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 21.11.15 9:43

j.rob wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:
Moonbathed skin wrote:Forgive me if this is common knowledge, but do we know exactly when KM washed cuddle cat? What other things she washed? And were they all washed at the same time?

I'm trying to grasp the timeline between the items washed, the broken washing machine and the request for something of MBM's for DNA purposes.  I'm hoping this is not off topic as it would certainly clear a couple of queries in my mind as to when Maddie was last alive and well.   Also was something given to the police the night Maddie disappeared so dogs could follow her scent?  

Sorry again if this off topic, please move to where is appropriate.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id60.html
'Kate washed the Cuddle Cat five days after Madeleine disappeared, saying it was smeared with sand and sun cream.

So Kate destroys potentially vital forensics as it is quite possible that Madeleine's 'abductor' would have had to remove Cuddle Cat from her grasp in order to lift Madeleine out of her bed. Or at least might have placed the cuddly toy to one side. Why would Kate want to destroy any chance of getting finger-prints or DNA from the alleged 'abductor'?

Philomena said it was cleaned again two months ago because it was filthy after being carried around. Police sources questioned Kate's decision to wash the toy so soon.
A former Scotland Yard detective said: "It's the last thing I'd expect a mother who is devastated at losing her child to do."

Indeed. Why would a mother want to do this? Especially as it could have provided vital clues as to the identity of Madeleine's 'abductor'? (Ahem!)

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral-Comments-by-Topic/Government-Intervention-1-952731.html

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Washin11

So powers within Mark Warner got in contact British Ambassador in Portugal and two British diplomats "turned the investigator's attention away from the McCanns" according to Detective Amaral. This gave the McCanns' a window of opportunity to hand over clothes belonging to the whole family including Madeleine to the OC laundry worker. Amaral admits this was a mistake and this only happened because of the intervention of Mark Warner and the British Embassy!

This is quite astonishing because again it destroys vital forensics. Even if - as the family allege - Madeleine had been stolen by a person or persons unknown - the 'abductor' might well have left traces of DNA on the twins, say. Or picked up items of clothing or bedding belonging to Madeleine. 

In any event IF YOU THOUGHT A PAEDOPHILE HAD STOLEN MADELEINE FROM HER BED WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU DESTROY POTENTIALLY VITAL FORENSICS FROM MADELEINE AND THE TWINS' BEDDING? Forensics that might provide vital clues as to what had happened and also clues as to whether the twins had been interfered with?

I can only think of one reason why the parents would do this. Only one.

Processos Vol III

Pages 560 -561

Witness statement

Vera María Mestre Fernandes Arez

Date: 2007/05/08

Place of Work: Ocean Club

She has worked at the Ocean Club for six years with the function of cleaner in the rooms and apartments of Waterside Village and for the last 4 years her function is laundry worker. Her working hours are from 09.30 to 13.00 and from 14.30 to 18.00. The laundry, her place of work, is situated in the Ocean Club Gardens.

That as laundry worker her functions are to wash, dry all the linen from the rooms and apartments (sheets, towels and clothes from some of the clients) and from the Ocean Club restaurants (towels). All the laundry work takes place in the laundry where she works with three colleagues.

That she knows about the situation that occurred in the Ocean Club since 04/05/2007 at 09.30 as she was informed by a colleague from the laundry that a child had disappeared.

That she does not know the circumstances in which the girl disappeared only having heard about it in the press and from colleagues.

That she remembers that on Saturday 05/05/2007 having washed clothing belonging to the missing girl’s family and she checked that it was children’s and adult’s clothing. This service was carried out by her colleague Silvia Cravinho. That on the next day Sunday it was her colleague Bernadete Calado who went to deliver the clothing directly to the missing girl’s apartment.

That before that no clothing from the missing girl’s family had been washed and after that date there was no other washing of clothes from the family.

That she never had any contact with the family or with the missing girl as she never leaves the laundry except to have lunch.

That she did not notice anything strange on 03/05/2007. She did not notice anything strange on the days preceding this date and does not have any information about the disappearance.

No more is said. Reads, ratifies and signs.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Goncalo-Amaral-Comments-by-Topic/Missing-Items-1-952735.html

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Clothe10

Given that Kate herself in her book suggests that 'the abductor' may have tried to abduct one of the children the previous evening - Wednesday - but fled presumably when Madeleine and Sean are supposed to have woken up and cried (according to Kate) then it is even more extraordinary that clothing and bedding was washed. 

These might have provided vital clues as to whether 'the abductor' had, in fact, drugged the children and what else he might have done.

Kate states in her book that she thinks it is possible that 'the abductor' may have tried to drug Madeleine and the twins not just on Thursday night (she states that the twins are sleeping unnaturally heavily to the extent she checks for signs of life) but might also have tried to have drugged them on Wednesday night too. She states that she found a large brown stain on Madeleine's pink Eeyore pyjama top  which she couldn't account for.

Again, the bedding from Madeleine's bed might have provided vital clues as to whether she had been drugged and also other clues. Ditto bedding and night clothes from the twins' cots.

There can really only be one explanation why this wasn't done.

And fully sanctioned by the British Ambassor if you please!

Interesting to know a bit more about Mark Warner's role in this. While I understand it is probably standard to contact the British embassy when a 'disaster' has occurred abroad, surely it is not the role of the embassy to interfere with a police investigation into a major crime? It would appear that the finger of suspicion needed to be kept away from the McCanns (at least initially) at all costs.

But why? The million dollar question I suppose.

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Pr_wee10
A week before?

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 21.11.15 10:12

A week before.....

Give or take a few days for reporting error, perhaps the cavalry were sent for right away.

Arse covering and self preservation on an unprecedented scale. Collateral damage no object.

IMO
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 21.11.15 10:33

Carrry On Doctor wrote:A week before.....

Give or take a few days for reporting error, perhaps the cavalry were sent for right away.
Or perhaps, to bring the imagery bang up-to-date..

...more like an SAS mission - you know, preparing the way for 'boots on the ground' to arrive in force on Friday 4 May

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.11.15 15:25

I just want to say to Tony, HiDeHo and all those that have worked so hard locating many earlier discrepancies, that I'm certain that contained within this valuable research is the missing piece of the jigsaw.  I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work, and to let you know that I do not take any of it for granted.roses roses
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.12.15 17:04

Verdi wrote:MISSING - Monday 30th April 2007

I'm very interested to know the source of information reported by the UK press in May 2007 about the McCanns alleged trip to Sagres...

The Telegraph - By Richard Edwards and Fiona Govan in Praia da Luz   12:01AM BST 12th May 2007

ABDUCTORS COULD HAVE SPIED ON GIRL FOR DAYS

Police were last night investigating whether Madeleine McCann was watched by her abductors three days before she was snatched.

Detectives have discovered that the McCann family went to the town of Sagres, on the southern tip of the Algarve, on April 30.

A witness has told police that on the same day he saw a suspicious man following families and photographing children, including his daughter, a blonde girl "strikingly similar" to Madeleine...

[SNIPPED]
@ Verdi    I have just read and digested the whole thread and will answer your question, having previously not noted it - sorry.

But first let me endorse what 'pennylane' and others have said, namely what an informative thread this is, especially if you watch all the many videos that 'Hideho' has posted on the thread. 

And thank you @ HideHo for sharing your research and your prompt and informative responses - excellent.

(One thing I did note by the way was that it appears you and I both share two questionable tendencies  yes  1. Using 10 words where 4 would do, and 2. multicoloured posts. Maybe this is a sign of genius. But probably more likely to be a fault. I apologise in advance for any offence caused)

Back to Verdi

I will summarise the sequence of events as I see them briefly, but first please note:
(1) that I have fully addressed this issue in my Wojchiech Krokowski articles on CMOMM, and
(2) whereas Lourenco in his statement says that his child was nearly kidnapped on Sunday 29th, in the article you refer to he gives the date as Monday 30th.

Possible sequence of events:

A. Something bad happens to Madeleine Sunday/Monday
B. Abduction plan put in place
C. Jane Tanner briefed to describe an imaginary abductor looking exactly like Krokowski 
D. Nuno Lourenco briefed to describe an imaginary abductor looking exactly like Krokowski  
E. May 4 - Jane Tanner describes Tannerman
F. May 5 - Lournenco describes attempted kidnapping of his child by a man - gives Amaral's men a photo of Krokowsli's hired car
G. May 5 - Amaral's and his team say: "Wow! these descriptions sound identical! Visit Lourenco immediately!" (see Amaral's book)    
H. Later on 5 May - Wojchiech Krokowski identified as the alleged kidnapper (see Amaral's book)
I. Wild goose chase by INTERPOL, German & Polish Police, Krokowksi found, appears to have nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance (again see Amaral's book)...
J. (now the bit you've been waiting for...)

...unsourced stories appearing in British newspapers 11th & 12 May - clearly placed IMO by the McCann Team - about a fictional visit of the McCanns to Sagres on the Monday (or Sunday), for which there is no evidence.

There were several British newspapers that carried an almost identical story on Friday 11th and Saturday 12 May.

They all linked the alleged 'kidnapper paedophile' on the beach in Sagres with an alleged visit of the McCann family to Sagres the same day.

This story suggested in the minds of millions of British newspaper readers that the paedophile saw Madeleine and then followed the McCann family and plotted to abduct her.

The story was a huge boost to the abduction claim.

In my honest, humble opinion, and based on all the evidence I've examined over the past 8 years:

1. The alleged kidnapping of Lourenco's child never happened - FABRICATED
2. Jane Tanner did not see anyone - FABRICATED
3. The McCanns never went to Sagres any day that week - FABRICATED         

+++++++++++

P.S. @ NickE   Thank you very much indeed for informing us that...

...RESONATE...
...a subsidiary of Bell Pottinger...
...went to the Ocean Club on behalf of Mark Warner in the days before Madeleine was reported missing...
...for no obvious reason...
...then 'brought in' parent company Bell Pottinger as soon as Madeleine was reported missing...
...whose top man Alex Woolfall, Head of Risks and Crisis Management...
...flew into Praia da Luz the following day...
...and immediately set about checking the memory cards of Gerry & Kate McCann's Canon Camera...
...and preparing a CD of photos from them...
...of grainy black-and-white images of no use to the PJ...
...which did NOT include the 'Last Photo'...
...and that while all that was going on...
...RESONATE was having cosy meetings with the British Ambassador...

How very convenient that RESONATE were already in place before 3rd May!

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 01.12.15 21:32

@TB
goodpost

An elaborate tissue of lies that would require meeting after meeting to plan. Little wonder there is no time for family photos !
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 02.12.15 11:58

Thanks pennylane for you complimentary posts I see and sometimes dont relply to.  They are much appreciated :)

Just one thought regarding this thread...

I have laid out easily ALL of the witness statements that claim to have seen Madeleine but I have shown do not show PROOF she was seen.

This does not form a theory...any more than pointing out the discrepancies started on Tuesday.

I DO NOT HAVE A THEORY... I merely have a conclusion from the facts I see in the files...

Discrepancies (that appear to be covering something up)  started on Tuesday... (WHY?)

Not one sighting of Madeleine after Sunday lunchtime appears to be PROOF that Madeleine was seen during the week...WHY?

I look at those two issues and have therefore concluded it may be possible that something happened to Madeleine after AFTER SUNDAY LUNCHTIME (the last time she was seen) and BEFORE  TUESDAY MORNING (when discrepancies appear to be in place to cover up something happening)

It's quite a simple logical conclusion.

As far as I have seen, NOT ONE person has shown me anything to dispute what I have posted.  WHY?

I'm looking for ANYONE to explain to me why each and every one of the discrepancies started on Tuesday and show me ONE witness statement that PROVES (within reason) that Madeleine was seen during the week...

I have been very specific so claims of 'there can't be that many' does not suffice... PLEASE SHOW ME ONE SIGHTING THAT IS CREDIBLE!

I have done all the work in many threads in my ref forums, below is one thread... Please show me where my claim is incorrect

I have issued that challenge for a few years....Nothing to date has changed..

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO SHOW ME A CREDIBLE SIGHTING OF MADELEINE AFTER SUNDAY LUNCHTIME OR A REASON WHY THE DISCREPANCIES (TO COVER SOMETHING UP) STARTED TUESDAY MORNING

Title: Summary of Witnesses that 'saw' Madeleine

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/DIscrepancies-by-Topic/Summary-of-Witnesses-that-saw-Madeleine-1-837083.html

JUST TO ADD... THIS ISN'T ABOUT TRYING TO PROVE I AM RIGHT.  IT'S ABOUT TRYING TO FIND OUT THE LAST DAY  THAT MADELEINE WAS STILL ENJOYING HER HOLIDAY.

I don't need to be right, I want the truth and if someone can show me there is a good likelihood that she WAS seen during the week I will change my conclusion.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 02.12.15 12:21

Good work HdH thumbup

If I may start with what Goncalo Amaral told Kazlux directly when asked in person whilst launching his book in Amersterdam on 5th May 2009.  

Q: Have you any doubt as to the validity of Madeleine attending the creche on 3/5?

A: No doubt whatsoever.

My own belief is that GA would not have said this if there were any doubts as it's a vital part of the initial investigation to establish when Maddie was last seen.  I know some say 'we know a lot more now,' however, my feeling is that GA is the one who knows a lot more than we do, and is one smart cookie.  Just saying.....
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.15 12:51

pennylane wrote:Good work HdH thumbup

If I may start with what Goncalo Amaral told Kazlux directly when asked in person whilst launching his book in Amersterdam on 5th May 2009.   

Q: Have you any doubt as to the validity of Madeleine attending the creche on 3/5?

Kazlux should ask him in 2015 to look in depth at Hideho's analyses of (1) the 'high tea' event and (2) the apparent lack of credible, independent evidence that Madeleine was alive after Sunday, and, in the words of Scotland's new national anthem, ask him to 'Think Again'

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 02.12.15 13:08

My own belief is that GA would not have said this if there were any doubts as it's a vital part of the initial investigation to establish when Maddie was last seen.  I know some say 'we know a lot more now,' however, my feeling is that GA is the one who knows a lot more than we do, and is one smart cookie.  Just saying.....
 You are absolutely correct pennylane and certainly IS something that I have taken into consideration.

What we DON'T know is what he based his information on.

Goncalo was the coordinator of the case and not the man on the ground interviewing.  He would recive the information from his officers.

Some of the nannies statements claimed to have seen Maddie during the week as well as a general statement from Catriona that she was there all week.

She was signed in an out every day and all of the information and statements points to her being there.

The investigation had no reason at that point to suspect she wasn't there, and even if they DID suspect anything was not credible, they cannot claim it in public unless it is proved to be wrong.

Once the rogatory interviews were in place, many things started to become questionable. Not because of memory but for many other reasons.

The police (after Goncalo was the coordinator) asked many questions that would have no relevance if something did not happen until that night.

Many of the witnesses were asked if they saw the McCanns in a car during the week...

Rachel claimed the LAST TIME she saw Madeleine was at mini tennis, but she claimed it was THURSDAY morning, but that was the Sharks that were playing, the lobsters played on TUESDAY.  Was Tuesday the last time she saw Madeleine?  

The police QUESTIONED Rachael and asked her WHICH COURT they played on...WHY?  Rachael responded with the incorrect answer, but whether Tuesday or Thursday they questioned her and that shuld not have been relevant if nothing happened until THURSDAY even ing...

Gerry started receiving the first of text messages, (which he deleted and denied) at 8am Wednesday morning.  These messages were so important to the investigation that they applied to SUPREME court about a month before the shelving to try to get info on these messages.  They were refused, but if nothing happened until Thursday night WHY would these text messages be of such importance from Wednesday morning? 

Goncalo Amaral claimed in his documentary, while pointing to Madeleine's bed that it didn't look like it had been slept in.  Goncalo Amaral knew the cleaner had made the bed Wednesday morning, so was he suggesting she hadn't slept in it since Tuesday night?

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Tavare10

There are other indications also about discrepancies DURING the week that the police had questioned.

I have no idea what Goncalo based his knowledge on and whether it was his opinion or based on the investigation 'facts' (that hadn't been proven)  my effort is not to prove him wrong...

I am just asking for ANY indication that could be considered PROOF she was seen...

Also, any reason the discrepancies started to happen on Tuesday
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 02.12.15 13:15

Tony Bennett wrote:

Kazlux should ask him in 2015 to look in depth at Hideho's analyses of (1) the 'high tea' event and (2) the apparent lack of credible, independent evidence that Madeleine was alive after Sunday, and, in the words of Scotland's new national anthem, ask him to 'Think Again'

Perhaps so, or alternatively if we knew everything Goncalo Amaral knows we may need to think again!
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 02.12.15 13:28

HiDeHo wrote:

You are absolutely correct pennylane and certainly IS something that I have taken into consideration.

What we DON'T know is what he based his information on.

Goncalo was the coordinator of the case and not the man on the ground interviewing.  He would recive the information from his officers.

Some of the nannies statements claimed to have seen Maddie during the week as well as a general statement from Catriona that she was there all week.

She was signed in an out every day and all of the information and statements points to her being there.

The investigation had no reason at that point to suspect she wasn't there, and even if they DID suspect anything was not credible, they cannot claim it in public unless it is proved to be wrong.

Once the rogatory interviews were in place, many things started to become questionable. Not because of memory but for many other reasons.

The police (after Goncalo was the coordinator) asked many questions that would have no relevance if something did not happen until that night.

Many of the witnesses were asked if they saw the McCanns in a car during the week...

Rachel claimed the LAST TIME she saw Madeleine was at mini tennis, but she claimed it was THURSDAY morning, but that was the Sharks that were playing, the lobsters played on TUESDAY.  Was Tuesday the last time she saw Madeleine?  

The police QUESTIONED Rachael and asked her WHICH COURT they played on...WHY?  Rachael responded with the incorrect answer, but whether Tuesday or Thursday they questioned her and that shuld not have been relevant if nothing happened until THURSDAY even ing...

Gerry started receiving the first of text messages, (which he deleted and denied) at 8am Wednesday morning.  These messages were so important to the investigation that they applied to SUPREME court about a month before the shelving to try to get info on these messages.  They were refused, but if nothing happened until Thursday night WHY would these text messages be of such importance from Wednesday morning? 

Goncalo Amaral claimed in his documentary, while pointing to Madeleine's bed that it didn't look like it had been slept in.  Goncalo Amaral knew the cleaner had made the bed Wednesday morning, so was he suggesting she hadn't slept in it since Tuesday night?

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Tavare10

There are other indications also about discrepancies DURING the week that the police had questioned.

I have no idea what Goncalo based his knowledge on and whether it was his opinion or based on the investigation 'facts' (that hadn't been proven)  my effort is not to prove him wrong...

I am just asking for ANY indication that could be considered PROOF she was seen...

Also, any reason the discrepancies started to happen on Tuesday
Thank you HiDeHo  airkiss

I'm not disagreeing with you at all.  In fact I would say you have hit on something else that was going on, that is perhaps the reason the McCanns got all their protection?  I'm just not comfortable believing so many are lying, not credible, or mistaken re M being alive that week. I still feel she met her demise on 3rd and there was last minute panic and shambolic backfitting, and I cannot shake that feeling off whenever I go back over the events of that evening.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 02.12.15 14:26

pennylane wrote:

I'm not disagreeing with you at all.  In fact I would say you have hit on something else that was going on, that is perhaps the reason the McCanns got all their protection?  I'm just not comfortable believing so many are lying, not credible, or mistaken. I still feel M died on 3rd and there was last minute panic and shambolic backfitting, and I cannot shake that feeling off whenever I go back over the events of that evening.

I understand, so I will repost all of the statements in individual messages to make it easier to quote if anyone disagrees

I'm just very curious, which of the statements in this thread that anyone disagrees with?

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/DIscrepancies-by-Topic/Summary-of-Witnesses-that-saw-Madeleine-1-837083.html

Fátima María Serafim da Silva Espada

Profession: Cleaner

Saw Madeleine and family outside 5A heading for lunch at Paynes Sunday
CREDIBLE

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post184.html#p184
Date : 2007: 05: 08

Name: Fátima María Serafim da Silva Espada

Profession: Cleaner
She had the opportunity to observe the photos of Madeleine that were being circulated everywhere and has no hesitation in confirming that she saw the child before her disappearance in the company of her siblings and mother and father, although in the latter case she only observed him from a distance.

She states that this took place on Sunday 29th April, just before she finished her morning work shift (13.30) as she had the afternoon off that day. At about 13.15 she went to help her mother, who was cleaning apartment I of the same block (5) situated on the first floor. 

She clearly remembers seeing the girl accompanied by her siblings and mother leave their apartment (5 A) and walk to the stairs leading to the floor above. She was very close to them at a distance of about 1 metre, observing their movements for a few moments because she was charmed by them. Madeleine led the way with a plate (perhaps plastic) in her hand bearing a piece of bread. As regards the clothes she was wearing she only remembers a skirt but cannot recall its description. She noted, because she thought them nice, the type of shoes she was wearing, tennis shoes, light in colour she thinks, which had little lights along the soles, which lit up each time she stepped on the ground. Her siblings followed behind her, wearing the same king of shoes and each holding a piece of bread in their hands, their mother followed behind them without holding their hands. She seems to remember that the mother was also carrying a plate. Moments afterwards, perhaps the time it took to close the apartment door, the father came out and also headed to the apartment upstairs. When asked, she does not remember whether the father pulled the door closed or locked it with a key.

After she chatted to her mother about there being many children in the apartments, she had the idea that the family in 5H were friends of Madeleine’s family who were staying in 5 A.

REASON FOR CONSIDERING CREDIBLE:

The timing was credible for the family to be heading up to the Payne's apartment and having plates and bread in hand suggested 'lunch at the Payne's' which Fatima would have had NO knowledge about.

She is describing a scenario, which is credible for Sunday lunchtime according to the statements of the T9.

The family went to the Paynes for lunch one day.

Madeleine's shoes appear to be designed with possibility of having lights.

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Madele18
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 02.12.15 14:52

pennylane wrote:
I'm not disagreeing with you at all.  In fact I would say you have hit on something else that was going on, that is perhaps the reason the McCanns got all their protection?  I'm just not comfortable believing so many are lying, not credible, or mistaken re M being alive that week...
Here's one very important 'sighting' of Madeleine that week which looks like it was certainly mistaken, and not credible.

We haven't spent any time looking at it, though IIRC HideHo might have referred to it briefly way up the thread.

It's a sighting that IMO deserves much much more attention than it has had so far.

It's the one by Luisa Anade Noronha de Azevedo Coutinho - one of the Ocean Club receptionists:    
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LUISA_COUTINHO.htm *

Here's what she says:

She remembers that on Sunday 29th April one of the individuals of the group arrived with the child Madeleine McCann, she does not know his name and can only say that he was male and tall and thin and that he approached her to request a booking for the whole group, for the whole week and always at 20.30.

When questioned, she confirms that the man was not the father of the girl but one of the members of the group whom was often seen in his company.

The man justified his request by saying that the group had many small children whom they would leave alone when they went to dine. She said that at intervals some two parents would go to the apartments to see if everything was OK.

UNQUOTE

Some say that this account only makes sense if the individual concerened was Dr Russell O'Brien - and the girl with him was not Madeleine but his own daughter, Ella.

Ella was said to look very much like Madeleine.  

Luisa Ana Coutinho, along with other witnesses, was probably shown a photograph of Madeleine - in order to identify her - which was one of those circulating in the early days, maybe the 'First Photo', so probably only 'recognised' this girl as Madeleine from the photographs of her being circulated.

This has led a number of people, very understandably, to suggest that a number of the claimed 'sightings' of Madeleine that week were actually of Ella, and not of Madeleine at all.

* acknowledgement to pamalam  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 02.12.15 15:21

Catriona Baker - 

Does not mention seeing Madeleine at high tea on 3rd May, when collected by Kate - 

Credibility?
Catriona Treasa Sisile Baker (1/2), Childcare worker, Ocean Club, p. 253  
Catriona Treasa Sisile Baker (2/2), Childcare worker, Ocean Club, CR 5 p. 3

Credibility of witness not confirmed (questionable creche records and invitation and trip to Rothley in November after which her Rogatory statement has many 'issues' imo)

Catriona May 5th 2007 wrote:
FIRST STATEMENT MAY 5th 2007

She clarifies that her functions include the need to create the weekly activities’ plan for the children that are under her care, namely the outdoors activities, like sailing, swimming, tennis, and beach and garden visits.

When asked she specifies that when looking after children of the missing girl’s age group, each nanny is responsible for approximately seven children, who remain under the care of the same nanny during the whole week.

When asked she states that she knows the McCann family since last Sunday, 29th April, 2007, when they enrolled their daughter in the “Minis” service.

She replies that since that date and until Thursday, the 03rd of May, 2007, she was with Madeleine every day, but is unable to specify if she was present on the Sunday morning.

When asked she says that since the beginning, when she received the little girl, it appeared to her that her parents were friendly and showed their interest in her well being, as they cared to inquire what Madeleine did and even accompanied some of the child’s outdoor activities.

With regard to the little girl, she states that she was a quite active and sociable child, who nevertheless paid most of her attention to the children of her own group (Lobster Team).

She says that only on the first day she was more reluctant to remain in that [word is missing]

She further says that during the time lapse that Madeleine remained under her care, at no time did the little girl seem sad or unsatisfied, having made no comments whatsoever about being angry, sad about anyone or unhappy with anything.

She also says that Madeleine was an extremely obedient child, who never left the group. She was not a child that would speak to strangers.

It was always Madeleine’s parents that would bring her to and fetch her from the “Minis”.

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Person11

JANE TANNER describes her daughter's personality wrote:

4078 “And how would you describe Madeleine?”
Reply “Very, she was very lively, a very lively, happy, a happy little girl really. Because,
probably a bit of, we were almost a bit worried how Exxxx and Madeleine would get
on, because Exxxx’s quite shy and sensitive and Madeleine’s very, erm, I don’t know
whether you can call a child vivacious, but, you know, sort of very, erm, outgoing

As I say, Exxxx, in her nature, is a
bit more, you know, quiet and, erm, a bit more probably reserved. Well, again, I
don’t know whether you’d call a child reserved, but more, you know, not quite so”.
4078 “Hangs back and sees what is going on?”

Reply “Yeah, she’s, yeah, whereas, I think Madeleine would be, she would always be in the
centre, anything that was going on she would be, I don’t mean to say the ring-leader,
but she would be at the centre of it, so”.

Catriona ROGATORY interview wrote:
I got to know Gerry and Kate McCann on the Sunday morning, 29.04.2007, in the Minis Club. They brought the children and as it was their first day of holidays the normal procedure was that they were allocated a childcare worker. I had previously written the children’s bracelets which included their name, allergies and relevant information. I stayed with Madeleine, 3 years old, in my group (Minis Club that week) together with E***, daughter of Jane Tanner.

Either Kate or Gerry would accompany 
Madeleine every day in the morning and would return at lunch hour to take her back. I met

Gerry more often as he would drop Madeleine off with greater frequency than Kate

(Note: Gerry dropped off and picked Madeleine up mostly at the beginning of the week , Kate did the same later in the week - a comparable amount of times ) 

I also remember that Kate was present for High Tea accompanied by the twins between 5H and 5H30 in the afternoon.

NOTE: No mention of seeing Madeleine at high tea? The LAST TIME she would have seen her?

Most of the time in which I saw the family together, the children would be eating. The twins appeared tired at lunch, after a long day and also perhaps due to the heat, but I never became preoccupied by the children of by the comportment of the McCanns.

NOTE: Lunch or high tea (translation?) but Kate tells us it was MADELEINE who was tired

I never saw Kate or Gerry in a car in Portugal. I visited the family in their home at their invitation to see how they were getting along in November of 2007.That was the first time I saw them in a car.

On Thursday the 3rd of May 2007, I remember Gerry having accompanied Madeleineto the club between 9h15 and 9h20 in the morning. (9.10 GM) 

I do not remember who came to pick her up for lunch (12.25 KM)  but after she returned in the afternoon (2.50 KM) for a dive/swim. These activities were realized with the other children.

On this day I remember that we sailed and
 I saw friends of the McCanns on the beach, David and Jane

(Fiona? Jane playing tennis and watching the mini tennis at 10.30am according to Russell - Jane claims they were both at the beach and saw Madeleine and Ella at kids club sailing) 

Around 14h45 Madeleine returned to the Minis Club on top of the reception but I do not remember who accompanied her.[size=16](2.50 KM) [/size]

This afternoon we went swimming. 

(NOTE: Went refers to someone 'going' as opposed to 'arriving' Translation maybe?)

Kate went 
to get Madeleine from the Tapas Bar area and according to what I remember she was wearing sporting clothes and I assumed that she was practicing some form of athletics.

It was around 15h25/18h00
(5.25-600?)  

I think that Gerry was playing tennis.

REASON FOR CONSIDERING IT MAY BE NON CREDIBLE/MISTAKEN

Catriona, did not say anything specific in either her first statement (which tells us very little) or her Rogatory statement to show that Madeleine was in any place at any time.

IN FACT quite the opposite.

One would expect Catriona to say about the last time she saw Madeleine was at High tea.  She ONLY mentioned the twins!

Taking into account that she visited Rothley in November (Invited by the McCanns) was detrimental to her credibility and her memory.  They may have 'reminded her of incidences.

He statement is certainly not PROOF by any stretch that the child she was looking after during that week was Madeleine, and as explained in detail earlier in this thread, it COULD be possible that the 'obedient child' she was looking after MAY have been Ella (who looked very similar to Madeleine and was only 3 months younger)

(Earlier in the thread I showed examples of how Ocean Club staff describe a very different Madeleine to what we are led to believe and the personality reflects that of Jane Tanners oldest daughter as well as how starting on Tuesday, only ONE child was signed in/out of the creche...between Ella and Madeleine even though BOTH parents attended the creche.)

Catriona explanation is very complicated, but with discrepancies it cannot be claimed PROOF that Madeleine was there.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 02.12.15 15:48

Very interesting Hi-di-ho. What do you think of kiko's 'sub' theory? The analysis of the creche signatures does seem to suggest that the same person - Gerry? - signed in Madeleine (McCann, allegedly) and another child with the surname Naylor? Yet there is no mention in Kate's book of Madeleine playing with a girl with this surname?

I completely agree about there being very little evidence of Madeleine being around later in the week. I don't trust the photos, especially 'the last photo'. But I don't trust the playground photo either - and you can'teven see Madeleine's face in that one so it could easily have been another child who looked similar.

As you say, can Catriona be considered reliable seeing as she met up with the Mcs following the holiday? Who knows what was said at that meeting?

ETA: some of the most important eye witnesses would have been the children attending the kids' clubs that week, especially, obviously, Madeleine McCann's group which I do believe included her friend Ella. Surely Ella would have known when Madeleine was there and when she wasn't? And wouldn't mistake her for another child? And what about the Payne's daughter who travelled on the plane with Madeleine? She would remember too. And some parents - including Nigel from Southampton for instance - will have photographs and video-footage of their children taking part in activities that week at the kids' clubs. The kids' clubs themselves may even have asked permission to take photos. I remember on a MW holiday I went on with young children, a photographer recorded a sporting competition at the end of the week and we were all given (or paid for, I can't remember) copies. I still have them to this day! One showing only my child and the other showing the group. No wonder TM were asking holiday makers for send them copies of their photos from that week! Vital photographic 'evidence' would be on them.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 02.12.15 15:54

AS A REMINDER

IS IT POSSIBLE THAT JANE TANNER'S DAUGHTER E**A WAS MISTAKEN FOR MADDIE?

Madeleine and Jane Tanner's daughter were similar in appearance and there was only three months difference in age.

Jane describes her daughter as very shy. If one looks at the graphics for Madeleine's personality it is odd that ONLY Ocean Club staff describe Maddie as shy, timid etc. ie E**a's personality! COULD THEY HAVE BEEN MISTAKEN?

------------------

This is Jane's description from her rogatory interview...

4078 “And how would you describe Madeleine?”

Reply “Very, she was very lively, a very lively, happy, a happy little girl really. Because,probably a bit of, we were almost a bit worried how Exxxx and Madeleine would get on, because Exxxx’s quite SHY and sensitive and Madeleine’s very, erm, I don’t know whether you can call a child vivacious, but, you know, sort of very, erm, outgoing

As I say, Exxxx, in her nature, is a bit more, you know, QUIET and, erm, a bit more probably RESERVED. Well, again, I don’t know whether you’d call a child reserved, but more, you know, not quite so”.

4078 “Hangs back and sees what is going on?”

Reply “Yeah, she’s, yeah, whereas, I think Madeleine would be, she would always be in the
centre, anything that was going on she would be, I don’t mean to say the ring-leader,
but she would be at the centre of it, so”.

UPDATE:

What is important is that we KNOW one of the T7 children were mistaken for Maddie..so the suggestion she may have been mistaken by others is very credible and real.  

Miguel Matias of the Paraiso was CONVINCED he saw Maddie at the restaurant. We KNOW she was not there as per the CCTV footage.

'The little girl’s happy afternoon was described by Miguel Matias, the owner of the beachside restaurant Paraiso, overlooking the sea in the resort town.

He said she enjoyed an early evening meal with her father, mother Kate and younger twin brother and sister, two-year-old’s Sean and Amelie.

They were joined by several friends and their children as they sat on outdoor tables at the restaurant.

"It was a perfectly normal, relaxed, happy, family scene," said Mr Matias. "The little girl was even dancing on the esplanade with her dad to the sound of music that was playing."

The restaurateur said he was stunned when he realised it was Madeleine who was missing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1563557/Madeleine-McCanns-last-dance-with-father.html

These are the descriptions of Madeleine's Personality.  Can anyone explain why ONLY the OC staff describe a child that is more like Jane Tanner's daughter's personality?

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Person12

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Madele19

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Madele20

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Madele21
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 02.12.15 16:00

jrob

Regarding kiko's superb research, I am afraid I cannot comment as it was not an area or research for me.

I did, however, notice the curiosity of only one child being signed in/out on Tuesday (Maddie and E**a) but both parents attending (the possibility only E**a was signed but both Gerry and Russell appeared in person)

I believe it is earlier on this thread.  I will try to find it.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 02.12.15 16:07

I found it in the DISCREPANCIES thread on page 12

HiDeHoLooking at all the discrepancies starting by Tuesday, and no PROOF of Maddie being seen after Sunday lunchtime, I look at Tuesday as a possible 'damage control' day.

Maddie needed to be seen attending the creche.

We know that the records were nothing similar to daily records kept in a school, where each child is marked present...

These records seem to be used to have contact information for the parents if needed.  Many activities were outside of the creche room and the children were dropped off and picked up randomly throughout the day...

There is nothing to confirm that a child arrives at the door and the nannies welcome them and check as the registers are filled out by the parents...

Personally I do not subscribe to a 'substitute' child but I DO believe it possible that Catriona was confused and maybe only the Tanner's daughter was attending  (OC staff describe a child that was shy etc, similar to the personality of E**a)

IF only ONE child went to the creche (Maddie and E**a)  but both parents arrived and only ONE signed the child in and out, would the nanny be fully aware?

As I often claim, I do NOT believe Catriona was knowingly deceptive.  She had a week looking after a similar looking  child she knew as Ella (if Maddie had only been there for a day eg) and when the disappearance happened and she was TOLD she had been looking after Madeleine, I feel that it is possible she was intimidated to second guess herself and wonder if she had been calling Maddie 'Ella' all week but it must have been Maddie as she was told she was looking after Maddie.  (Not sure if that is clear)

Anyway... Looking at the creche records for Tuesday (for starters) Both Maddie and E**a were signed in...

Gerry walked with Jez and Russell to pick up their children at 12.20pm.  ONLY ONE CHILD is signed out... Maddie (Russell does not sign E**a out)

They BOTH arrive to pick up ONE child at the same time...

In the afternoon, we 'know' that Kate and Gerry took the children to the beach for Ice Creams...

They return back to the creche IN TIME FOR MADDIE TO GO TO A TRIP TO THE BEACH FOR ICE CREAMS!

More curiously, their arrival was random from the beach BUT E**a was signed in at the same time by CAT NANNY (did Russell and Gerry arrive at the same time but only one child booked in and Catriona filled in later?)

Only ONE CHILD booked in by parents in the afternoon...

At 5.30pm once again, only ONE CHILD was booked out in the afternoon (E**a)

This could account for why Catriona knew Gerry, BOTH Russell and Gerry arrived at the same time but only ONE CHILD was booked out each time...

Just a thought...  I do not like putting theories out there without a basis...

I have come up with the possibility of something happening to Maddie before Tuesday...

This is merely a possible explanation how it could have gone undetected (remember at that point the creche staff and Nannies were not aware of any impending importance on the activities etc.)

It is for each of you, individually,  to look at the possibility that this may have some significance....

Was Madeleine seen after Sunday? - Page 8 Tuesda11
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by DaTroof 02.12.15 17:09

I agree that the creche records for Tuesday & Wednesday are interesting, but I'd like to question your point about the beach trip on Tuesday 1st May. 

It's almost certain the beach trip, if it occurred at all, was on Monday not Tuesday. Kate's book strongly suggests it was Tuesday, but the creche records indicate it must have been Monday.
DaTroof

Activity : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 02.12.15 17:35

DaTroof wrote:I agree that the creche records for Tuesday & Wednesday are interesting, but I'd like to question your point about the beach trip on Tuesday 1st May. 

It's almost certain the beach trip, if it occurred at all, was on Monday not Tuesday. Kate's book strongly suggests it was Tuesday, but the creche records indicate it must have been Monday.

I'm not sure what you mean by my point about the beach trip.  Arriving back at the same time as E**a was signed in?

Personally I'm not sure a beach trip ever happened, whether Monday or Tuesday

It seemed to exist for a few reasons...

FIVE ice creams (suggesting there were 5 of them on TUESDAY (or whichever day)

An elaborate description of a guitarist (a suspect maybe?)

An opportunity to buy the sunglasses used on THURSDAY for the last pic (to prove it was taken AFTER Tuesday?

The use of buggies when they (apparently) didnt have any for breakfast trips.

I'm not sure why we are supposed to think it was Monday (not saying you are wrong but based on what?)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top