The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Appeal has been accepted by the Appellate Court - Page 4 Mm11

Appeal has been accepted by the Appellate Court - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Appeal has been accepted by the Appellate Court - Page 4 Mm11

Appeal has been accepted by the Appellate Court - Page 4 Regist10

Appeal has been accepted by the Appellate Court

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Appeal has been accepted by the Appellate Court - Page 4 Empty Re: Appeal has been accepted by the Appellate Court

Post by Guest 12.02.16 16:53

Politics I imagine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Appeal has been accepted by the Appellate Court - Page 4 Empty Appeal due

Post by willowthewisp 13.02.16 10:48

HelenMeg wrote:Yes, what on earth is taking so long to issue this verdict?
Depends on whether dodgy Dave can be persuaded(Leveson,Rebekah Brooks) to extend the funding on "Operation Grange"after April 2016, after having to inform G4S that all of their staff have had to stand down from the case,due to an heavy influence on the cost of this case,at a time of national security by Senior Officers from within the Metropolitan Police Service?
Dodgy Dave not sure as to the official Portugal PJ case will go, as they(PJ) had "learnt a valuable lesson"from putting their trust in the UK Police,FSS results and Leicstershire Police force,call me Stu Prior who quickly vacated Portugal with close associates September 2007?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Appeal has been accepted by the Appellate Court - Page 4 Empty Re: Appeal has been accepted by the Appellate Court

Post by plebgate 14.02.16 9:22

BlueBag wrote:Politics I imagine.
Yes could well be.   Let's hope we get some news before the In/Out ref.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.02.16 8:13

Is it true that the result of the appeal is due this week? I have just seen a comment to that effect on twitter. Could this be the reason for the influx of McCann stories in the media last week?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 15.03.16 13:09

I have read that results may be published in March / April...  surely must be imminent
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top