The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Mm11

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Mm11

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Regist10

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Empty Re: "KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage

Post by joyce1938 12.07.15 11:23

sheer beaming face ,must signify a really good job had been done to cover up and make them feel totally secure,and said child could never  be found ,and that is what has occurred so far , I just don't know how they could be that certain ,BUT NO ONE STILL CAN FIND HER whats the answer ? joyce1938.
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Empty Killer Look

Post by willowthewisp 12.07.15 12:02

Joyce
Only the Abductor knows what happened to Madeleine McCann?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Empty Re: "KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage

Post by TheTruthWillOut 12.07.15 12:13

I honestly don't judge still images too severely. Video is very different though.

The problem is that still images are taken at 100s or 1000s of a second intervals and capture unflattering or horrible looking images between facial expressions.

Just look at Tony's avatar of DCI Wall. Very unflattering and makes her look like she hasn't put her teeth in! (Please don't hunt me down Miss Wall!)
TheTruthWillOut
TheTruthWillOut

Activity : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.07.15 9:32

TheTruthWillOut wrote:I honestly don't judge still images too severely. Video is very different though.

The problem is that still images are taken at 100s or 1000s of a second intervals and capture unflattering or horrible looking images between facial expressions.

Just look at Tony's avatar of DCI Wall. Very unflattering and makes her look like she hasn't put her teeth in! (Please don't hunt me down Miss Wall!)
Been enough grins and looks from the sofa IMO.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Empty another one. of those looks

Post by tigger 13.07.15 13:26

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Macanos+expresso+5

from the Espresso Interview 2008

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 13.07.15 13:35

To add to the Amsterdam event: the Stam sighting: most peculiar sighting altogether )I'll post it separately - was reported to the Amsterdam police on the 13th June. It was later used by the McCanns to demonstrate the laxness of the PJ. 
Stam reported the sighting of 5/6th May on the 13th June.

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 13.07.15 18:12

canada12 wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
sammi1967 wrote:IMO the narrowing of the eyes and the slight shaking of the head looks like communication between KM and someone....most likely the journalist asking the question as they do seem to be stumbling over the question....to me it is a 'that is not what you were meant to say or ask' type of look. As though the person asking it got the script wrong maybe and put them in a difficult position to answer. As for the whispering behind the pyjamas who knows. As with everything in this case all very strange unnatural and suspicious.
Is there a lip-reader in the house?

And does anyone know exactly where those pyjamas came from?

Amelie's pyjamas? A bit big for someone only just turned two, aren't they?  

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3672-maddie-s-eeyore-pyjamas

I remember reading fairly early on that the pyjamas were helpfully supplied by Marks and Spencer, or wherever the pyjamas had originally been bought from for Madeleine. So they weren't actually the pj's that Madeleine ever wore... they were what Kate and Gerry told M&S were the pyjamas that Madeleine was wearing, and so M&S-- or whichever shop it was -- supplied a new pair of pj's that could be displayed.
I thought the jimjams held up were Amelie's ? If M&S supplied the actual style then why not the long sleeved ones ?

I always thought it odd, the emphasis on the clothing. Surely the first thing the 'abductor' would do is change the clothing? Certainly if she were being strolled through  the souks n Morocco she wouldn't be in night attire? have always seen this as another ploy to divert attention even if only by subliminal means. To me it focuses attention on her being removed from the room during the hours of darkness, thus reinforcing the abduction theory.
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 13.07.15 18:20

Going back to the footage, the way that Kate opens her mouth after narrowing her eyes is what make it look hostile IMO
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 13.07.15 18:33

I think she's hostile in many of the interviews. Kate has no tolerance for questions that dare doubt her fairy tale version. I doubt she was a very sympathetic GP.
snook
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy40 14.07.15 15:03

What interview was it now that she stated that when holding the pyjamas up 'these are the actual ones madeline was wearing ' eek
Mandy40

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 14.07.15 15:36

I remember that Mandy. If I recall, she was sitting on a sofa? Did she slip and they were the actual pair or was it unfortunate phrasing as in, ' look there is my car' when in reality it is the same model & colour as your own?
snook
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy40 14.07.15 15:42

She does have a lot of slip ups empathy But if I think back it could have been the German news conference . 
I would have never made that mistake if they where my daughters .
Mandy40

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 14.07.15 16:15

It's another classic McCann statement dropping themselves right in it.  Come on Nicola let's 'aving them!

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by snook 14.07.15 16:18

Guilty!  I say guilty boy!
snook
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Brucedog 15.07.15 0:05

This is a strange press conference. They dont act like grieving parents at all, they act like investigating police detectives.
Brucedog

Activity : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.07.15 5:21

worriedmum wrote:What struck me was how similar Kate McCann's expressions about how they 'got through it' were to the ones in Jon Corner's video in August 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N47AUYhD4Dg

God how can anyone describe them as articulate and sophisticated?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 16.07.15 10:35

lj wrote:
worriedmum wrote:What struck me was how similar Kate McCann's expressions about how they 'got through it' were to the ones in Jon Corner's video in August 2007.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N47AUYhD4Dg

God how can anyone describe them as articulate and sophisticated?

Ms. Hutton once called them erudite but she may have meant articulate judging by the context.  Neither word applies to the McCanns. nah

Back to top Go down

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Empty Killer Look,Ripper article

Post by willowthewisp 16.07.15 10:42

Hi Tigger,
Has anyone asked Gerry why he was wearing a glove to load articles into the Renault vehicle as seen in the John Corner video about 4.33 into the the tape?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 16.07.15 12:30

willowthewisp wrote:Hi Tigger,
Has anyone asked Gerry why he was wearing a glove to load articles into the Renault vehicle as seen in the John Corner video about 4.33 into the the tape?
He wasn't wearing gloves when he was filmed loading the car.
He was wearing one of his good quality wristbands and that along with the strong light on his hand gave the impression he was wearing a latex glove.

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

"KILLER LOOK" - New YouTube video from HideHo - RARE FOOTAGE FROM AMSTERDAM, Media Interview 7 June 2007, the McCanns and Clarence Mitchell on stage     - Page 2 Empty Killer Look,Ripper article

Post by willowthewisp 16.07.15 15:42

Hi Hobbs, I watched the video again have slowed the film down to the slowest rate and on the tips of his fingers in the vehicle are a very light colour, where there would be no shadow as his body blocks out the sunlight?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 16.07.15 16:16

willowthewisp wrote:Hi Hobbs, I watched the video again have slowed the film down to the slowest rate and on the tips of his fingers in the vehicle are a very light colour, where there would be no shadow as his body blocks out the sunlight?

There's  a thread or two that already exist on this subject.  IIRC the upshot was, you're either in the glove camp, or no glove camp. 
 Me, I'm a no glover.  big grin
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by noddy100 16.07.15 16:35

Ladyinred wrote:https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3326p90-trip-to-huelva

Re gloves, photo here.
She has a touch of the George Osbornes there
noddy100

Activity : 760

Back to top Go down

Post by willowthewisp 17.07.15 9:19

Hi Hobbs,
According to you,Gerry's hand is deflecting the sunlight off the yellow wristbands?
Gerry and Kate had been in Portugal and various other places, spending time looking for their daughter Madeleine, the video was filmed in August 2007, so why would Gerry's hand arm be of a a pale white colour after being exposed to sunlight for hours months of summer sun? 
It must have been strong washing substance they used to clean their clothes as Kate has latex gloves on as well pegging out the washing on the video?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 17.07.15 10:01

It looks to me like latex gloves on top of the box that Gerry seems to dither with before he places it on the left of the boot
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top