The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Maddie's Eeyore pyjamas

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Maddie's Eeyore pyjamas

Post by russiandoll on 27.09.11 18:57

Is it accepted that Maddie was in fact wearing these as stated on the night of 3 may 07? Reason I ask as Kate states in her book, chapter dealing with 3 May, that she washed the top mid morning due to having noticed the notorious brown stain. Bearing in mind the kids relaxed after baths for stories etc it would seem Maddie would be back in the pj top within about 7 hours. Photos of veranda suggest shade no sun, so am not sure it would be dry. Doesnt make much sense to me as she states she had a long sleeved pair also and that the nights were cold, makes more sense to put her in fresh pjs to me. just a thought and maybe not important but maybe so as the eeyore top was what we were all told to look out for.
russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie's Eeyore pyjamas

Post by Guest on 27.09.11 19:18

I never thought of that. Maybe Kate didn't either...I guess they didnt have a drying machine, only a washing machine in the apartment?

Back to top Go down

Dr. Roberts on the pyjamas

Post by tigger on 27.09.11 19:52

It seems there were three sets of pyjamas!
1) the pyjamas she was wearing when abducted
2) the clean pyjamas shown to the press (these were way too big for the twins so must have been Maddie's)
3) the dirty pyjamas thrown in the boot of the car when they moved from the flat to the villa (around 2/7) to explain Maddie's DNA. (not a good excuse one would have thought, seeing that they said all Maddie's clothes were washed. ( See also PJ report of laundry done around 5/5 at the MW laundry).

Then there are the shared sandals, but no trainers, although the cleaning woman says she saw them and the playground photo shows them (if that was Maddie).
Then there is Sean, in the too larger red T shirt which had cadaver odour on it.
The other two outfits are the little pink dress by the pool (which is nonsense since she is about 3 there) and the tennis shorts and t shirt.
That seems to be it. Apart from the outfit she travelled in, pink of course, but I'm still not sure that was Maddie.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 28.09.11 13:15

tigger

Isn't there a discrepancy regarding "long" or "short" sleeves with regard to the Smith sighting and what Kate says she was wearing.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

eeyore pjs

Post by russiandoll on 28.09.11 13:32

Angelique, cant find exact page in her book but Kate mentions when she heard about JTs sighting that she had a rather incongruous concern given the magnitude of what had happened, that it was cold and she worried about Madeleine not wearing her long sleeved Barbie pjs.
It might seem a trivial point, but I was just bothered by all the exterior shots of 5a showing nowhere for sun, overhanging balcony of upstairs aparmtent, the shrubs and the veranda and side of property seemsshaded from sun, wondered how that top would be dry enough to wear at the time DP says he was at 5a and saw the kids ready for bed.
There is a photo somewhere of Kate putting out washing, but taken clearly after she became newsworthy and had been moved elsewhere in the complex I think.
russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 28.09.11 13:53

russiandoll

Yes - I remember this point being raised by Kate about Madeleine "being cold as it was chilly" - but having read so much and having a terrible memory, it's difficult to be sure where I read it. I haven't got or read her Book. So she has included it in the Book so it's been mentioned for a reason. I was wondering if the patio where she is photographed would get the sun during most of the day.

ETA Having thought about this some more - at the time before Madeleine disappeared the weather was not that good. So it's possible if this stain really existed, that she would use another pair and it could have been the long sleeved pair. Which would match the description by one of the Smiths.

As regards the "tea stain" - I don't think it existed only in "Katesworld" and used as propaganda/useful to confirm abductor did a dummy run. It is of no consequence anyway, its almost "hearsay". There is no proof and couldn't be used in a Court to verify anything. It would be thrown out as in-admissable - she would actually have to produce said pyjama with stain.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

eeyore pjs

Post by russiandoll on 28.09.11 18:47

thanks angelique....your photo is the one I meant but I reckon it's after the move, as who would want a photo of kate doing the laundry prior to 3 may? maybe maddie's eeyore top was what she actually wore that night, but if it is yet another piece of dishonesty its a very big piece of dishonesty if this lie hindered the search in any way.
As for the Smith sighting, I re- read the files but could not find a description of the child's pjs apart from possible colour.
the possible tea stain on the eeyore pj top, when its the colour of dried blood why on earth would a doctor of all people not follow this up? Like the why didnt you come last night question, left hanging in the air with no response.
russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 2:43

Fiona Payne RI 10th April 2008
'There's something I want to get in, which is something that happened a few days after, erm, with regards to Jane. You were saying, did she offer any description, which she didn't to me but, I'm trying to think whether it was the Saturday paper or the Sunday paper, my mum had bought a paper and it was in our apartment lying around and I had read it sort of the day, you know, I think it was the Saturday paper, I had read it and, erm, it said in this paper a description of what Madeleine was wearing and it put white pyjama bottoms and I read it and thought, well that's wrong, because I know I was with Kate on the night as she was giving her description and I knew it had a pattern on the bottoms and a frill at the bottom, so I remember being a bit, huh, well that's just wrong, you know, how can they get it wrong, this is a National Newspaper. But then Jane came later that day and read the same report and she said just off the top, you know, after reading it out loud, 'Well maybe it wasn't Madeleine I saw then, if she was wearing white pyjamas, because they weren't white pyjamas' and I said 'Well what were they' and she said 'Well they had, I'm sure they had some sort of pattern on them and a roll-up or some detail at the bottom'. And at that point my blood ran cold, because they were Madeleine's pyjamas. And, you know, that was the description she gave, having not seen Kate, having not talked to, to anybody about what Madeleine was wearing. And, erm, and I think we both, you know, just thought there's no doubt in our minds that that was Madeleine'.

kate mccann statement 4th May 2007
At the time of her disappearance, she was wearing pyjamas with white bottoms with a floral pattern. The short-sleeved top, mainly pink with a blue-grey figure of a donkey bearing the inscription, "EEYORE," an inscription which is also on one of the trouser legs. The pyjamas are "Marks and Spencer" brand.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by friedtomatoes on 02.06.12 10:34

Russiandoll, it was Aoife Smith who said the child was wearing long sleeved pyjamas. Here is the extract.

She also had a light top, with long sleeves. She did not see it well because the individual had his arms around the child. She is not sure if the child's top was the same colour as her trousers, saying only that it was very light. The fabric was the same as the trousers.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_SMITH.htm

friedtomatoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 02.06.12 13:05

@jd wrote:Fiona Payne RI 10th April 2008
'There's something I want to get in, which is something that happened a few days after, erm, with regards to Jane. You were saying, did she offer any description, which she didn't to me but, I'm trying to think whether it was the Saturday paper or the Sunday paper, my mum had bought a paper and it was in our apartment lying around and I had read it sort of the day, you know, I think it was the Saturday paper, I had read it and, erm, it said in this paper a description of what Madeleine was wearing and it put white pyjama bottoms and I read it and thought, well that's wrong, because I know I was with Kate on the night as she was giving her description and I knew it had a pattern on the bottoms and a frill at the bottom, so I remember being a bit, huh, well that's just wrong, you know, how can they get it wrong, this is a National Newspaper. But then Jane came later that day and read the same report and she said just off the top, you know, after reading it out loud, 'Well maybe it wasn't Madeleine I saw then, if she was wearing white pyjamas, because they weren't white pyjamas' and I said 'Well what were they' and she said 'Well they had, I'm sure they had some sort of pattern on them and a roll-up or some detail at the bottom'. And at that point my blood ran cold, because they were Madeleine's pyjamas. And, you know, that was the description she gave, having not seen Kate, having not talked to, to anybody about what Madeleine was wearing. And, erm, and I think we both, you know, just thought there's no doubt in our minds that that was Madeleine'.

kate mccann statement 4th May 2007
At the time of her disappearance, she was wearing pyjamas with white bottoms with a floral pattern. The short-sleeved top, mainly pink with a blue-grey figure of a donkey bearing the inscription, "EEYORE," an inscription which is also on one of the trouser legs. The pyjamas are "Marks and Spencer" brand.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN.htm
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FIONA-PAYNE-ROGATORY.htm

am I reading the bold I have highlighted, correctly, and FP is saying that not before the 5th/6th May had Jane Tanner discussed with Kate MCann,the pjs of the child she saw being carried away? FP and her blood running cold seems to be clearly stating that JT knew this without any prompting by Kate or anyone else.......I know JT did not mention the sighting immediately so as not to upset Kate, but as soon as she did [ not 2-3 days later], the first question from Kate would have been one to ascertain identity...what was the child wearing? Could you see? Surely?

given the description of the long sleeved top, by one of the Smith family, it appears that the abductor took time to put Maddie in warmer clothing. That is unless this was JTs child being carried by Gerry,as I suspect it might have been and why JT and her partner were up and down from the table that evening at the times they were.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.06.12 13:31

@russiandoll wrote:snip .I know JT did not mention the sighting immediately so as not to upset Kate, but as soon as she did [ not 2-3 days later], the first question from Kate would have been one to ascertain identity...what was the child wearing? Could you see? Surely?...
I think the FIRST question might have been "Why the hell didn't you say something before, you f **** w **** t **** b**** c**** d**** e**** f *** g*** h*** i*** j**** "

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 02.06.12 13:38

yes, thank you PMc I stand corrected ! I forgot that most likely f*****g t****r stuff as the first response to being told JT had seen a child being taken away....
but did I read FPs statement correctly.....that the PJ description by JT did not happen until at least Saturday?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.06.12 13:39

@PeterMac wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:snip .I know JT did not mention the sighting immediately so as not to upset Kate, but as soon as she did [ not 2-3 days later], the first question from Kate would have been one to ascertain identity...what was the child wearing? Could you see? Surely?...
I think the FIRST question might have been "Why the hell didn't you say something before, you f **** w **** t **** b**** c**** d**** e**** f *** g*** h*** i*** j**** "

I've got all the rest but what does the 'h' stand for ?

sorry, couldn't resist that; back now to what is actually serious (unless you've got an explanation for the 'h')

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.06.12 15:35

My mother was a magistrate and always worried, when Police officers were giving evidence along the lines "He called me an F-ing B, your Worships",
that she might be confronted by one she couldn't decrypt !

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 15:53

@russiandoll wrote:
am I reading the bold I have highlighted, correctly, and FP is saying that not before the 5th/6th May had Jane Tanner discussed with Kate MCann,the pjs of the child she saw being carried away? FP and her blood running cold seems to be clearly stating that JT knew this without any prompting by Kate or anyone else.......I know JT did not mention the sighting immediately so as not to upset Kate, but as soon as she did [ not 2-3 days later], the first question from Kate would have been one to ascertain identity...what was the child wearing? Could you see? Surely?

given the description of the long sleeved top, by one of the Smith family, it appears that the abductor took time to put Maddie in warmer clothing. That is unless this was JTs child being carried by Gerry,as I suspect it might have been and why JT and her partner were up and down from the table that evening at the times they were.

jane tanner was telling all the GNR on the night of the 3rd May when they arrived about the sighting she claims to have seen

kate mccann herself said in her statement on the 4th May "Later, a member of the group, Russell's partner Jane, when she went to her apartment to see her children at around 9.15pm, saw from the back [rear] about 50 metres away, on the perimeter road of the club, a long-haired person, in what she thinks were jeans, with a child in his arms and walking very quickly. But she is better able to tell you about that herself. "

----------
Rachael Oldfield - witness statement 11 May 2007, 11.30am

"'Further to that, about 10 minutes after Kate raised the alarm about the disappearance, the deponent was with Jane in the apartment of the latter. While talking, Jane told her that when she came to see their children, and passed Gerald talking to "Jez", she saw a man with a child, supported in his arms, which would not be a baby and could have been more or less the age of Madeleine. Also she said that when she saw the man, it seemed strange because he was walking very fast and had a child wearing pyjamas, without any other piece of clothing. That she questioned her [about it], and Jane said to the deponent that at the time she had said nothing because she knew nothing of the disappearance of Madeleine and she had not seen the face of the child. Asked, says that, initially Jane focused more on the description of the man and, only a few days later, did she make reference to the clothes that the child would have worn, which would be pyjamas, not recalling if [when] she made a comprehensive description of clothing, especially of the colour or design.'"
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.12 16:00

[quote]

jane tanner was telling all the GNR on the night of the 3rd May when they arrived about the sighting she claims to have seen

kate mccann herself said in her statement on the 4th May "Later, a member of the group, Russell's partner Jane, when she went to her apartment to see her children at around 9.15pm, saw from the back [rear] about 50 metres away, on the perimeter road of the club, a long-haired person, in what she thinks were jeans, with a child in his arms and walking very quickly. But she is better able to tell you about that herself. "

Wasn't it Jane Tanner in her Rogatory interview I think, who made a big thing of not taking her jeans on holiday?

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 16:02

candyfloss wrote:
Wasn't it Jane Tanner in her Rogatory interview I think, who made a big thing of not taking her jeans on holiday?

Yes and the fleece was not hers but ROB. And the way she brought this up when asked about the route she took from the Tapas bar is very suspect that she then goes into not taking jeans & fleeces. Coincidentally the items found in the airport bag a few months previous!
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 02.06.12 22:03

Asked, says that, initially Jane focused more on the description of the man and, only a few days later, did she make reference to the clothes that the child would have worn, which would be pyjamas, not recalling if [when] she made a comprehensive description of clothing, especially of the colour or design.'"

thanks JD for this quote from RO's 11 May witness statement.
This tallies with FP's rogatory interview, that the child's attire was not described by JT in the aftermath.... can anyone think why she would wait to talk about such vital identifying info for two or three days? Dscribing a supposed abductor is one thing, but to distinguish him from a father carrying a child to his apartment, the child needs distinguishing also, and as JT got a view of the childs distinctive pj bottoms with the turnup/frill......why on earth would she not have mentioned them at the earliest opportunity?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tuom on 02.06.12 22:38

@russiandoll wrote:Asked, says that, initially Jane focused more on the description of the man and, only a few days later, did she make reference to the clothes that the child would have worn, which would be pyjamas, not recalling if [when] she made a comprehensive description of clothing, especially of the colour or design.'"

thanks JD for this quote from RO's 11 May witness statement.
This tallies with FP's rogatory interview, that the child's attire was not described by JT in the aftermath.... can anyone think why she would wait to talk about such vital identifying info for two or three days? Dscribing a supposed abductor is one thing, but to distinguish him from a father carrying a child to his apartment, the child needs distinguishing also, and as JT got a view of the childs distinctive pj bottoms with the turnup/frill......why on earth would she not have mentioned them at the earliest opportunity?

Perhaps she had to wait until she was given the description of the pj's
tuom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.06.12 22:45

What always wondered me most, apart from all other strange things in this particular matter, was that she was able to describe the clothes & SHOES of the "abductor", but not his FACE. Now let's all try to imagine we see someone walking somewhere and don't know yet how important it is what we see. So you see someone and ... your eyes will go UP and see the face, NOT go down and see the SHOES ...

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 02.06.12 23:18

Witness statement of Gerald Patrick McCann, on the 4th of May 2007, at 11.15 a.m.

It is emphasised that one of the members of the group, Jane, at about 21.10 - 21.15 when she was going to her apartment to check on her children, she saw from the back, at a distance of about 50 metres, on the road bordering the club, an individual carrying a child, wearing pyjamas, [b]Jane will be able to clarify this situation.

Witness statement of Kate Marie Healy, on the 4th of May 2007, at 2.20 p.m

Later, a member of the group, Russell's partner Jane, when she went to her apartment to see her children at around 9.15pm, saw from the back [rear] about 50 metres away, on the perimeter road of the club, a long-haired person, in what she thinks were jeans, with a child in his arms and walking very quickly. But she is better able to tell you about that herself.

Witness statement of Jane Michelle Tanner on the , at 11:30 a.m.4th of May 2007

As regards these details, she does not know what Madeleine was wearing at the moment of her disappearance, because she did not talk to anyone about this. As she concerns the man she saw, she only spoke to Gerald about this, not entering into details, and to the police.

Concerning the child, who seemed to be asleep, she only saw the legs. The child seemed to be bigger than a baby. It had no shoes on, was dressed in cotton light-coloured pyjamas (perhaps pink or white) It is uncertain, but the interviewee has the feeling that she saw a design on the pyjamas like flowers, but is not certain about it.

Is it credible that JT would not discuss the details of the childs pyjama bottoms with a distressed parent but waited until her interview with the police 12 hours later?
Kate does not mention Jane seeing pyjamas.....and her interview was morning, around time of Gerry's. Was there a little reminder given of what she had to say I wonder?
12 hours post the disappearance Jane Tanner is unaware of what Maddie was dressed in for bed. There has been no exchange of basic info between holidaying companions, 2 of whom are convinced their child is in the hands of a paedophile....
she has damned good eyesight at 50 metres in dim light.
what a crock of s***t

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 02.06.12 23:48

Looks to me that gerry mccann was controlling the situation re jane tanner sighting and what she should say. But as you say this whole sighting is a a crock of s***t

Did you know that on the 'Maddie was Here' documentary, they changed Martin Smiths statement to match jane tanners! How disgusting is this. They have the audacity to try and sue & ruin people for purporting the real truth, yet at the same time they are bare faced lying and changing facts to con people into their story. They make me sick and will one day will get everything they deserve

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Amelie - too young to understand?

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.06.12 23:51

WHEN AMELIE SAID: 'MADDIE'S JAMMIES'. WHERE IS MADDIE?'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

References and links below:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id169.html

[Article by mccannfiles: ‘Maddie…or Madeleine?’]

John McCann (Gerry's brother)

"Kate dressed Amelie in her sister's pyjamas and the baby said: 'Maddy's jammies. Where is Maddy?'"

Sydney Morning Herald, 15 May 2007 Link:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/05/14/1178995077373.html

Anguished parents struggle in sea of despair

May 15, 2007

Hope is becoming ever harder to sustain for a young kidnap victim's family, Olga Craig reports.

Other related coverage

[size=16]HOLLOW-CHEEKED and red-eyed, Kate McCann grips her husband's hand tightly as she faces the television cameras. In her other hand she holds Cuddle Cat, her missing daughter Madeleine's favourite toy. "We are remaining positive. We still believe Madeleine will return to us," she says, her fingernails digging ever deeper into the pink, furry cat.[/size]

Her face tells a different story. Mrs McCann, a 38-year-old GP, is a woman tormented: a mother whose anguish knows no depths.

It has been 12 days since four-year-old Madeleine was snatched while she slept, tucked between her twin siblings, at her parents' holiday apartment in Portugal.

A lacklustre police investigation has seemingly made little progress in finding her, making the plight of her parents, forced to live out their anguish in public, all the worse.

Since her daughter's kidnap on the night of May 3, Mrs McCann has grown ever more gaunt, her frail frame stooped from her burden of grief. She appears on the verge of collapse.

Throughout the vigil that she and her husband, Gerry, a cardiologist, have endured, she has carried Cuddle Cat constantly. Pinning it to her handbag, twisting it through trembling fingers.

"Kate will be able to smell Madeleine on it," says Susan Healy, her mother. "That is why she cannot put it down."

Tragically for Mrs McCann, there is little else from which she can draw solace. Or hope.

Two streets away, behind the gleaming whitewashed apartment in Praia da Luz, where the McCanns were on a week-long holiday with Madeleine and their two-year-old twins, Amelie and Sean, two silver vans sit parked. Inside, locked in separate steel cages, four Alsatian sniffer dogs growl and bark in the midday heat. There is no sign of their green-uniformed handlers, officers from Portugal's Algarve Search and Rescue Dog team. They are down on the seafront, shopping for T-shirts. Were it not for their uniforms they, too, might be on vacation.

Instead, they are part of a 180-strong police search for the McCanns' daughter. But their shambolic, haphazard modus operandi symbolises the inept and bumbling investigation that represents the Portuguese authorities' efforts to find the toddler.

The police are wildly out of their depth, claiming that the rigidity of Portuguese law prevents them from disclosing any information. Olegario Sousa, their chief inspector, speaks English, but he rarely ventures more than one well-rehearsed speech. To every question he responds: "That is an aspect of the investigation we cannot talk about. It is the law, you know."

The police refuse to confirm reports of suspects, but neither will they deny them. Thus, this emotional and highly charged search for a missing child has become punctuated with endless red herrings and speculation.

Their ineptitude is, perhaps, inevitable: Praia da Luz is not a place one would expect a child kidnap. The village may be in Portugal, six kilometres from Lagos on the Algarve's south-western coast, but it could just as easily be south-east England in the 1950s.

The retired English middle classes have migrated here to re-create an image of a Britain that no longer exists, with its narrow cobbled streets, jammed with whitewashed apartments and quaint tea shops and boutiques. One rarely sees the Portuguese, especially not young people.

The gentle pace and child-friendly reputation of Praia da Luz convinced the McCanns that it was the ideal spot for a holiday.

It was five days into their break, at 10pm on May 3, that the nightmare began and this ordinary family was pitched into a maelstrom. From happy poolside holidaymakers, they have become the central characters in a bewildering, heartbreaking story of danger and despair.

Much has been made of the fact that the McCanns were only metres from their children and could see their apartment from the dinner table of the resort's tapas restaurant. But that is just not so. The McCanns' flat was outside the complex and, crucially, outside its security doors. Only the top of their accommodation could be glimpsed from the restaurant.

To check on the children, they had to leave the complex by the security doors, turn left up a main road, climb the back stairs of their end-of-row flat, go in through the rear french windows, which they had left unlocked, and walk to the front of the apartment where their children slept. That room overlooks a car park and another main road.

Their decision to leave the children alone, one that has astonished the Portuguese community, has been criticised. It is one, too, that Madeleine's devastated parents will be regretting with all their hearts. For Kate McCann's family, many of whom flew out to Portugal after the abduction, that criticism has been hard to bear.

"I have sat at that table, I know how diligent Kate and Gerry were about checking the children," Mrs Healy said. "They knew immediately that Madeleine had been taken, that she hadn't just wandered off. But it was difficult to get that across to the Portuguese police initially."

The McCanns raised the alarm when they found their daughter missing, but, while police responded quickly, they were not convinced she had been kidnapped. They neglected to protect the crime scene, allowing access to cleaners and failing to fingerprint the McCanns, so that their prints could be eliminated, until the following Monday.

As the family waited fearfully for news, they faced the agonising reality of trying to explain to their toddler twins why their big sister was no longer there.

"That was terrible for them," says John McCann, Mr McCann's elder brother, who has also travelled to Portugal to help search for his niece.

"Kate dressed Amelie in her sister's pyjamas and the baby said: 'Maddy's jammies. Where is Maddy?' But she is too young to understand. And how do you explain? All we know is that Madeleine needs her family. She loves us, we love her. It is time for her to come home."

That hope is becoming ever harder to sustain.

While the Portuguese police tried, initially, to play down the sickening prospect that an organised pedophile ring may have taken her, or that she has become another victim of the child-trafficking trade - stolen to order for a childless couple - with every passing day, those fears become more real.

Telegraph, London

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.06.12 0:10

I just find giving Amelie Maddies PJ's to wear just.... weird. But then the 3 kids all shared the same toothbrush, same hairbrush and even shared the same sandals. All despite being different ages and sizes. These doctors are freaks and know nothing about health and hygiene

The UK press should hang their heads in utter shame with their reporting slandering the Portuguese. No words I can say on a forum describes them. As for "She appears on the verge of collapse"....lets have a look at kates verge of a collapse just a couple of days when this verge of collapse was reported

jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 03.06.12 0:42

Were these photographs of Madeleine McCann taken in Praia da Luz?

These two pictures were amongst a group of three that were released by the family, to the Press Association, on 04 May 2007.

A fourth, photocopied picture, had already been produced by the holidaying group - on the night of Madeleine's reported disappearance - and distributed throughout Praia da Luz.

On 06 May 2007, during a Sky News broadcast, Ian Woods said: "The McCann family also released new photographs of Maddie to help jog the memories of anyone who may have seen her.

"They were taken just a few days ago during what should have been a relaxing family holiday.

"Two of them were taken inside the apartment from which she was abducted. She was wearing white pyjamas when she was last seen."

All the other pictures released in those first few days were clearly either taken outdoors or inside the McCanns' family home in Rothley. These are the only two photographs, released at that time, which do not have a readily identifiable background.

If Ian Woods, who is rumoured to be Gerry McCanns' favourite media reporter, was in receipt of such specific information then we can only presume that the information had come from the McCann family themselves or possibly one of their holidaying friends. After all, who else would know where the pictures had been taken?

Of course, one cannot dismiss the possibility that Ian Woods has jumped to an incorrect assumption. The fact that he refers to Madeleine wearing white pyjamas suggests either his information, at that time, was less than reliable or it could indicate his information was reliable but has been changed since.

The other point of interest in these photographs is that they are the only pictures in existence of Madeleine with wavy hair. This may be the result of plaiting damp hair overnight or 'crimping' using an electrical appliance - both of which could be achieved quickly and without leaving the hair permanently waved, as would occur with a perm. Madeleine also appears to have extensions, although this is difficult to confirm with certainty from these pictures.

These two photographs formed part of a group of three that were released on 04 May 2007; the third being of Madeleine, in Donegal, at Easter that year. This could suggest that these pictures were taken very recently to the holiday in Praia da Luz and, as suggested previously, possibly even during it.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id280.html

...These 2 pictures were not on the mccanns camera either! Philomena back in the UK???

Sorry fiona, everyone is saying WHITE PJ's..maybe take a hot bath to warm up the blood
jd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum