The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur Mm11

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur Mm11

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur Regist10

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur Empty Yorkshire Ripper on the McCanns

Post by sallypelt 07.07.15 22:28

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur CJV0G2OUYAEeE1W
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur Empty Re: The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur

Post by sharonl 07.07.15 22:56

sallypelt wrote:The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur CJV0G2OUYAEeE1W

Is this meant to give out a message that the lowest of the low doubt the McCanns?

Just when you thought that the Sun not could sink any lower they come up with this sick article.  Why can't they print an article about the vast amount of people, the professional people, lawyers, accountants, doctors, detectives, criminologists etc. who doubt the McCanns, why does it have to be a sick animal?
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11199

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.07.15 23:14

Yesterday the Press revealed that the young lass who lost her leg in the tragedy at Alton Towers had received a missive from Richard Branson.

The UK Press are beneath contempt.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 07.07.15 23:18

The MSM continues its slide into the abyss. It will soon cease to exist, and the likes of Murdoch and his henchmen will die with it.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 07.07.15 23:22

sharonl wrote:
Is this meant to give out a message that the lowest of the low doubt the McCanns?
Probably not, @ sharonl

The Sun and its owner, Rupert Murdoch, know that putting the Yorkshire Ripper on the front page guarantees tens of thousands of extra sales of the paper. 

The Sun and its owner, Rupert Murdoch, also know that putting Madeleine McCann and the McCanns on the front page guarantees another tens of thousands of extra sales of the paper. 

So, a welcome double bonus, then.

And the Daily Mirror has done likewise by putting Michael Barrymore on their front page. 

Ker-ching...£££££££ and trebles all round!

So, the Yorkshire Ripper, Michael Barrymore and the McCanns - all clubbed together on the front page of two of our leading tabloids...hmmm

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 07.07.15 23:23

I thought that I was beyond being shocked by any nonsense I read in this so called news paper.  Just how low will they stoop?

I wonder what favours this monster has received in return for this story.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 07.07.15 23:29

Tony Bennett wrote:
sharonl wrote:
Probably not, @ sharonl

The Sun and its owner, Rupert Murdoch, know that putting the Yorkshire Ripper on the front page guarantees tens of thousands of extra sales of the paper. 

The Sun and its owner, Rupert Murdoch, also know that putting Madeleine McCann and the McCanns on the front page guarantees another tens of thousands of extra sales of the paper. 

So, a welcome double bonus, then.

And the Daily Mirror has done likewise by putting Michael Barrymore on their front page. 

Ker-ching...£££££££ and trebles all round!

So, the Yorkshire Ripper, Michael Barrymore and the McCanns - all clubbed together on the front page of two of our leading tabloids...hmmm

What happened to Jimmy Saville, Myra Hindley, Dr Shipman?  They just as well go for gold.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 07.07.15 23:41

I didn't think the Daily Mail could sink any lower until today when they asked if anyone knew who the ball-girl at Wimbledon to get in touch with them after she had been 'slighted' on court.

What are they going to do to this young girl?

Now Djokovic loses his cool: World number one yells at ballgirl during tense clash - the day after Australian Nick Kyrgios got embroiled in racism row over court outburst

• The defending champion lost his temper when asking for a towel from a baby-faced ball girl on Tuesday afternoon
  • Footage shows the player aggressively repeating 'towel' before wiping his face and discarding it in her direction
  • The teenage girl was left shaken and appeared on the verge of tears during the match against Kevin Anderson
  • It comes after Nick Kyrgios was given a verbal warning for swearing on the court and arguing with an umpire 
  • Do you know the Wimbledon ball girl who Djokovic shouted at? If so, email news@mailonline.co.uk 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3152319/Now-Djokovic-loses-cool-World-number-one-yells-ballgirl-tense-clash-day-Australian-Nick-Kyrgios-got-embroiled-racism-row-court-outburst.html#ixzz3fFT4vRA1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13360

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur Empty The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur

Post by Sceptic 08.07.15 0:26

In tomorrow's sun
Sceptic

Activity : 311

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike 08.07.15 6:06

Why has Sallypelt posted this in the Jim Gamble/Operation Ore section?

I fail to see the connection.
Mike
Mike

Activity : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 08.07.15 7:40

The Sun is no McCann supporter. This is the classic "it takes one to know one" the McCann's must be hopping mad being pictured along side the Ripper a violent psychopath. I wonder what the blacked out parts were

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi 08.07.15 7:48

Thats interesting what does it say ???
jozi
jozi

Activity : 733

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.15 8:01

Mike wrote:Why has Sallypelt posted this in the Jim Gamble/Operation Ore section?

And why are there two threads running on the topic?  nah
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.07.15 8:10

The Rooster wrote:The Sun is no McCann supporter.
I hope Admin and the Mods don't discipline me for 'attacking another member', but this is arguably the most ludicrous post ever on this forum, and that's saying a lot.

The Sun has probably been the most enthusiastic McCann supporter...

* publishing countless spurious stories about Madeleine and 'sighting' of Madeleine - the Wayne Hewlett 'I burnt the evidence' story, the claims of Angolan bouncer Marcelhino Italiano: 'A paedophile gang took Maddie to the U.S.', and so many more

* they branded McCann-doubters as 'sickos'

* they serialised Dr Kate McCann's book 'madeleine', and

* the CEO of the paper's owners, Rebekah Brooks, forced a £12 million-and-counting police operation on to the British Prime Minister.

What more help could you possibly ask for?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster 08.07.15 8:27

Morning Tony. An interesting and very bennettesque response. If the Sun Newspaper is a supporter why write this article. Don't confuse support with commercial interests. If you think putting the McCann's on the same page as Sutcliffe is an action of support for them then you are welcome to your opinion. I don't see it that way.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.07.15 9:25

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6533588/Rippers-vile-Maddie-slur-in-shocking-letters.html

Very interesting - why does the Sun wish to give this 'vile slur' the light of day? But it does..
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 08.07.15 9:27

The Rooster wrote:The Sun is no McCann supporter. This is the classic "it takes one to know one" the McCann's must be hopping mad being pictured along side the Ripper a violent psychopath. I wonder what the blacked out parts were

I think you're right. Double whammy, Ripper is Always good for extra sales, link it to Maddie and that photo which sets off a Pavlovian reaction in the hard of understanding and we're into another 60.000 copies.
Plus a picture of Sutcliffe.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.15 9:40

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11465-yorkshire-ripper-on-the-mccanns

Could Admin please 'merge' and put in 'Latest News'

TIA.

Anyway here's the 'blurb'

YORKSHIRE Ripper Peter Sutcliffe sickeningly casts doubt on the innocence of Madeleine McCann’s parents in a sensational letter revealed today by The Sun.

The bloated psychopath, 69, tells a penpal “there’s something not quite right” about three-year-old Maddie’s disappearance during a Portugal holiday in 2007.

And he alludes to spurious theories which circulated at the time, falsely incriminating the youngster’s dad Gerry and mum Kate.

Sutcliffe writes about Maddie in one of a series of letters sent from Broadmoor high-security hospital to female visitors and friends.

The Ripper, who killed 13 women and attempted to kill seven more between 1975 and 1980, at first says he has sympathy for the McCanns’ “terrible loss”.

But he goes on to deliver the grotesque slurs as the shocking letter unfolds.

Sutcliffe writes: “As for the Madeleine McCann case? For quite a while I had every sympathy for the parents at their terrible loss.

“But there’s something not quite right about it all, the latest thing is that the police say...” (the rest of this sentence cannot be published for legal reasons).

“A lot of people seem to have the idea that the poor wee lass...” (again, The Sun cannot publish the rest of this sentence).

Sutcliffe’s vile claims sparked fears that he has twisted the minds of the vulnerable young women he is writing to.

The McCanns did not respond to a request for comment last night..
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.07.15 9:42

Mike wrote:Why has Sallypelt posted this in the Jim Gamble/Operation Ore section?

I wasn't aware that they are both in the same section. The Ripper one is a new topic. I must be doing something wrong when I start a new topic. Any suggestions what it could be?

[Discussion continued on the other 'Ripper' topic now and this thread locked - Mod]
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.15 9:56

This 'story' on Wright Stuff, C5, after 'paper review' so about 10-25 10-30 am TODAY.

Fwiw, i agree with TB................'sales, sales, sales'

Unless of course , KM can't 'stand' to have the people of 7/7 'grabbing' the 'headlines'

(Can't 'wait' to 'hear' IB's 'take', in the Scum, naturally, on the Madeleine 'mystery'!)

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 08.07.15 10:34

He's the latest 'Vile Troll'    and who could disagree that this man is vile?

A clever way of tarring those that disagree with the accepted media version of events with the big 'Vile Troll Brush'   (available at all good news papers) big grin
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur Empty The S**m Ripper headlines

Post by willowthewisp 08.07.15 10:42

I wonder if the Mc Cann Family are going to libel the paper for defamation of their character?
This seems like desperation by some one to move the agenda, remind me again wasn't the Ripper friends with Jimmy Saville, prolific abuser of children!!!?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.15 10:59

https://www.facebook.com/thesun

Scroll down to 'story'

Then READ the 'comments'

507 and 'rising'!

Samantha Flitton. Wow!. Not one argument in support for the mccanns. They should never ever have left her alone. Everyone is right. If we left our kids alone n went out for an evening social services would be on us! Poor maddie x
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 08.07.15 11:06

willowthewisp wrote:I wonder if the Mc Cann Family are going to libel the paper for defamation of their character?
This seems like desperation by some one to move the agenda, remind me again wasn't the Ripper friends with Jimmy Saville, prolific abuser of children!!!?

Yes the ripper was friends with Savile.
Savile lived in a flat overlooking Roundhay park where one of the ripper's victims was found.  He 'heard voices' and denied killing the victim near Savile's home.

"
Two prostitutes thought to have been killed by Sutcliffe had bites on their breasts.

He denied killing one of them, but detectives at the time thought he was lying to cover for an accomplice.
Two of the Ripper's victims were found near Savile's home in Leeds, and Sutcliffe even named Savile in police interviews.

Sutcliffe was asked why he placed a victim's boots over her legs before he left the park.

He said: 'For two reasons. One, because I could hear voices from I don’t know where and a car had just driven into an entrance just behind the building — that was the block of flats I found out later where Jimmy Savile lived.

'Secondly I was surprised to see how luminous she appeared in the dark.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2229786/Jimmy-Savile-Yorkshire-Ripper-Cast-DJs-teeth-check-bites-left-Peter-Sutcliffes-victims.html'

Also this from the Mirror:

[url=http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/sir jimmy savile]Jimmy Savile[/url] was quizzed by cops investigating the Yorkshire Ripper murders, a senior officer who worked on the inquiry revealed today.
Former West Yorkshire Police detective John Stainthorpe said the disgraced presenter was a suspect in the notorious case more than 30 years ago."

Funny how Savile was investigated, even had a cast of his teeth made by police and then liked to visit Sutcliffe in Broadmoore isn't it? one could almost imagine he was 'keeping tabs' on him, so he didn't blab.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 08.07.15 11:08

willowthewisp wrote:I wonder if the Mc Cann Family are going to libel the paper for defamation of their character?
The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur Peter+Sutcliffe++with+Jimmy+Savile
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top