The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 2 Mm11

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 2 Mm11

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 2 Regist10

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.15 11:14

https://www.facebook.com/dailymirror?hc_location=ufi
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur

Post by ChippyM 08.07.15 11:16

"willowthewisp wrote:I wonder if the Mc Cann Family are going to libel the paper for defamation of their character?"

They don't need to. The story has done the opposite. The Ripper is a proven sadistic murderer locked up in a mental hospital, so what he says must be crazy lies ....therefore the McCanns are not liars.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad 08.07.15 11:27

Clever.  If you cast doubt on the McCann's story, you are in the same company as The Yorkshire Ripper.  Nice.

Activity : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.15 11:34

Me thinking 'outside the box'

'Time' for 'our Rupe' to 'top up', the running 'at a loss', the McCanns' registered private ltd 'company', Madeleine's Fund, LNSU.?

'Out of court' er, 'settlement' for 'defamation', of COURSE!

How much has Rupe's 'empire' er, 'given' DIRECTLY to the McCann's?

Must be almost a £1MILLION, i would have thought.

Bewk 'money', 'reward' money from 'readers', 'diary' 'HUSH' money (£125,000) etc.

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 2 Empty The S**m Ripper story

Post by willowthewisp 08.07.15 11:52

Well if Rupert was to be sued for defamation he would probably have his accountants offset it against tax from profits the company may have earned, Ka- ching!!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.15 12:01

"LOOK THERE, NOT HERE!"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 2 Empty The sun rippers vile slur

Post by willowthewisp 08.07.15 12:07

Hi sorry to have posted another piece on the report now in locked thread, my main point in that article I posted was about what a real story was being excluded by MSM of avoidance of tax to the Government by off shore accounts, when the public are having cuts to the poorest, whilst millionaire property owners are to be exempt of tax, clearly a two tier system of the UK for what reason,poor subsidise the rich?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.07.15 12:07

Naz_Nomad wrote:Clever.  If you cast doubt on the McCanns' story, you are in the same company as The Yorkshire Ripper.  Nice.
Not forgetting, of course, the 'mad axeman' John Hirst, who killed his kind landlady by burying an axe in her skull, and has (or had) a blog loudly condemning the McCanns.

I'm reminded of the campaign in 1975 to get British people to vote to stay in what was then called the 'Common Market'.

Two strong opponents of Common Market membership at the time were:

on the right - Enoch Powell

on the left - Tony Benn.

They were portrayed by the 'Yes' campaign, respectively, as an 'extreme right-wing lunatic' and an 'extreme left-wing lunatic'.

They then constantly used images of these two men looking as near as possible to 'swivel-eyed loons'.

The clear message throughout was: "Look, the 'No' campaigners are loony extremists. Vote 'Yes' along with all the other sensible, moderate folk like yourself".

I worked brilliantly.

'Smear your opponents'.

The mainstream media have helped the McCann Team to do just this for 8 years now

ETA:

Absolutely incredible set of comments about the McCanns and what happened to Madeleine being posted up in their hundreds on the Sun's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thesun (scroll down about half way). I daren't print any of them, but let's put it this way, there are one heck of a lot of McCann-sceptics out there these days, many them saying: 'I've read the books, studied the PJ files and seen the films"

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.15 12:27

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/george-osbornes-family-struck-a-6m-property-deal-with-firm-based-in-tax-haven--reports-10373416.html

George Osborne's family reportedly 'struck a £6m property deal' with firm based in tax haven
-----------------------------------------

The 'real' story, today, that needed to be erm, 'diverted' from?
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.15 13:20

Mr Lawton (Faily Star) is going to have his 'work cut out' to 'counteract' the views of the Scum newspaper SICK TROLLS OWN 'readers' with their 'comments' on Scum FB page!

Something along the line of 'ALL Scum readers ARE sick trolls'?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.07.15 13:31

'Rippers Vile Maddie Slur' - such eloquence!

This case certainly brings out the latent bizarre in some doesn't it?  Reading aroond 'n aboot the consensus of opinion is escalating towards either Murdoch wanting his pound of flesh (don't ask cos I don't know) and/or some significant hidden importance attached to Sutcliffe - neither of which do I think even remotely possible.  As much as I feel Murdoch is entangled with the whole sorry mess, as his name has been prominent throughout, I doubt if he even knows this ridiculous story has hit the headlines of his sleazy tabloid.

As an aside, as the Sun has flashed 'the letter' allegedly written by Sutcliffe across the front page it must have come from one of his pen-pals in the outside world - a little money making venture methinks.  Who gives a stuff what some incarcerated homicidal maniac thinks anyway?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 08.07.15 14:55

Some think the article associates 'questioning the Mc Canns' with the thoughts of a vile serial killer
and some, like me, think that The Sun is hinting at the Mc Canns being guilty but doing it through the mouth of another.

If you were supporting the Mc Canns would you really choose to state :

EXCLUSIVE: Serial killer casts doubt on McCanns in Broadmoor letter

Whoever's mouth it came from  - the words 'cast doubt on Mc Canns' and “there’s something not quite right” about three-year-old Madeleine’s disappearance during a 2007 family holiday in Portugal
are thrust at their readership.

At the end of the day they wish to sell papers and this is a way of doing it.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 08.07.15 14:59

One hell of a double edged sword.

On one hand it cunningly ties all doubters & antis in with a vile, mentally deranged serial killer.

On the other there's a plethora of commentary against the Mcs version of events.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 08.07.15 16:21

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:One hell of a double edged sword.

On one hand it cunningly ties all doubters & antis in with a vile, mentally deranged serial killer.

On the other there's a plethora of commentary against the Mcs version of events.
Yeah, the general consensus seems to be the guy is a psycho murdering scum, but he does make a good point about there is definitely something fishy about the McCann case.
Tide is turning on the poor "innocent" parents in the court of public opinion it seems, and more people are seeing the BS meter on it all a bit clearer now.
There's a new kind of  anti "troll" on the block as well, and i wonder who's brilliant idea (Not!), this comparison to McCann doubters and a freakin' serial killer was? What exactly are they trying to prove or say? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.15 16:30

DIRECT 'link' to 'comments' on Scum FB.

https://www.facebook.com/thesun/posts/1198014240225013

"To be honest, it's only a very vast majority, of the Great British public, that are criticising us"
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 08.07.15 16:51

jeanmonroe wrote:DIRECT 'link' to 'comments' on Scum FB.

https://www.facebook.com/thesun/posts/1198014240225013

"To be honest, it's only a very vast majority, of the Great British public, that are criticising us"
Thanks for the direct link jeanmonroe. I just did a quick scroll through and noticed a picture of an age progressed Madeleine. It looks different than the other one to me? Is there an updated version now does anyone know, or do i need better glasses lol.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

The Sun - Rippers vile Maddie slur - Page 2 Empty the sun- ripperheadlines

Post by willowthewisp 08.07.15 16:52

Do not worry folks Sonia is on her way to Broadmoor to interview the latest Anti McCann protester, he may be included in the Documentary that Sonia was making after the vile way Sky/MSM treated Mrs Brenda Leyland, RIP. Well her twitter identity is not a secret any more,Eh Martin ***t.
The journalists at that paper have really taken over the Asylum haven't they now, well done Ruperts cohorts the honours are in the post?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 08.07.15 17:50

IMO this story was saved for today, as an aid to distract from the Tory budget.

Anyways, as was said earlier. I don't see this as an out-right slur on the McCann doubters (you're in the same company as this scumbag).  Sutcliffe was many vile things but he also had devious intelligence (if that's correct English).  'Takes one to know one'  maybe somebody with these certain traits can spot them in other people like some kind of psycho-radar.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc 08.07.15 19:18

Typical MSM tactics.

There were over 1222 comments and all the ones I saw were critical of  the McCanns. I tried to post 560 comments but it said post too long. I have saved them, however.

jeanmonroe...I think your latest quote is brilliant...

"To be honest, it's only a very vast majority, of the Great British public, that are criticising us"       clapping1 
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc

Activity : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.07.15 19:31

The Mail is now reporting the Sun article.  A spokesman on behalf of the McCanns said they were not going to respond to the words of a psychopathic serial killer.

Why is the Sun publishing this stuff, appalling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 08.07.15 21:24

If I remember correctly, the ripper has been drawn into this before, a few  years back.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.07.15 23:52

willowthewisp wrote:Do not worry folks Sonia is on her way to Broadmoor to interview the latest Anti McCann protester, he may be included in the Documentary that Sonia was making after the vile way Sky/MSM treated Mrs Brenda Leyland, RIP. Well her twitter identity is not a secret any more,Eh Martin ***t.
The journalists at that paper have really taken over the Asylum haven't they now, well done Ruperts cohorts the honours are in the post?
Ha! Ha! Ha!  I was tempted to suggest that this might be useful material for another documentary.  Can just imagine her with her big fluffy microphone and her big hairy camera pounding at the doors of Broadmoor demanding an interview with the most notorious inmate - would that be doorstepping or trolling?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.07.15 23:57

sharonl wrote:If I remember correctly, the ripper has been drawn into this before, a few  years back.
I have a vague recollection also, though can't recall what.  One thing for sure, one of his first victims was a McCann so maybe he is just associating the name with his past.  Frankly I don't think the man is capable of rational thought so not really worthy of notice.  As for these desperate crazy women that communicate with him - what can you say?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.07.15 11:33

Snipped from the updated Daily Mail version:

A spokesman for the McCanns told MailOnline: 'We are not going to comment on the word of a psychopathic serial killer. He knows nothing about the case. We will not dignify his views with any comment.'
----------------------------------------------

"He KNOWS 'NOTHING' about the case'
-------------------------

Really, REALLY?

I'll take a 'guess' that he DOES 'know' that KM lied when she told J Corner, in UK, five hours AFTER the 'event'........ 'that the shutter was smashed' with KM 'knowing' that, 'that', was blantantly UNTRUE.

I'll take a 'guess' that he DOES 'know' KM 'jeopardised' the investigation into her child's 'disappearance'

I.t.a.g, that he DOES 'know' that GM WAS (admitted) the very last 'person' to see Madeleine 'alive'.

I.t.a.g, that he DOES 'know' that an ACC of Leicestershire Police said that 'there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.'

I.t.a.g, that he DOES 'know' that KM 'was glad' the PJ investigation, into her child's 'disappearance' 'was closed'

I.t.a.g, that he DOES 'know' about the contradictions, and descrepancies, in their, and their 'friends', signed' official police 'statements'

I.t.a.g, that PS DOES 'know' a lot more 'about the case' than the McCann's AND their 'spokesman'......'would like him to'!

What THEY don't 'know', is actually WHAT he DOES 'know', about 'the case'!

And 'that' COULD be a 'problem' if the Scum newspaper, er, 'obtain' letters, written by him.

Finally, I'll take a 'guess', that the McCann's will NOT be issuing a writ, via CR, for reputational 'damage'/'libel', against PS, anytime 'soon'.
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 09.07.15 12:08

If OG  / Government / Portuguese Police investigation  could only get this case resolved properly and truthfully then all of this pitiful charade
would end. 8 years on.

Dr Amaral - 8 years of this. He deserves every penny of the fund and far far more. Pleased to see it has got to £34k  and the Sun's article has generated more donations as usual.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top