The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Mm11

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Mm11

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Regist10

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person

Post by tigger 23.06.15 13:13

That was it! missing from overseas!  Few locations from which a child disappeared are better known than 5a OC, PdL.  It is overseas, but only if you establish first what your point of reference is...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person

Post by Liz Eagles 23.06.15 14:13

To add further to the confusion.....

Missing People website lists a teenager as follows

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Image1_b9d20f3ffab9ec48cfefd074514e68a5

Jarell Mcgowan-Murray

Jarell we are here for you whenever you are ready; we can listen, talk you through what help you need, pass a message for you and help you to be safe. Call. Text. Anytime. Free. Confidential. 116000

• Age at disappearance: 16
  • Missing Since: 11-Jun-2015
  • Missing from: Croydon, London
  • Reference No: 15-00400

..........................................................................................................

Missing Kids list the same teenager as follows

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Image1_profile

Current age:14
Missing for:0 Years 0 Months 26 Days
Missing from:London
Reported missing:28 May 2015
Reference No:15-004004

So, was this teenager who might be 14 and might be 16 reported missing on 28th May or 11th June?

Why are the reference numbers only almost identical?
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.06.15 15:00

the international database I referred to above
http://www.icmec.org/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_X1&
give the following results if you enter Spain, and 10 years in the search engine.

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 <a href=Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Icmec-10" />
Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 <a href=Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Icmec-11" />
Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 <a href=Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Icmec-12" />

A total of 13 children in 10 years.
Of those 9 = NINE are properly and honestly listed as Family Abduction, two in Morocco with father, 4 in Mexico with mother,
2 somewhere else with father, and one with a maternal aunt after the mother - her sister died in hospital.

Of the others 2 have clearly been murdered - (one of whom has been discussed here), the other by two homosexual paedos on Las Palmas
leaving us with . . .

2 properly missing.
One, a girl / young woman disappeared at the age of 18. One wonders if she was fleeing from something at home.  She would now be 23
The other a lad who would now be 22

So the number of children currently "missing" in any conventional sense of the word in Spain is . . .

NIL.  ZERO.  NONE

And since there is only the duplicate entry for Madeleine on the same search for Portugal,
we can say the number of children currently "missing" in any conventional sense of the word in Portugal, and therefore on the entire Iberian Peninsular is . . .

NIL.  ZERO.  NONE

Please pedal hard and give generously !  The CEO needs to upgrade to a Series 7 BMW
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.06.15 15:52

It all looks like it's been cobbled together to give the impression it means something.

No substance.

No use.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier 23.06.15 16:45

The two little girls Tamara and Yasmina, look very very similar?
tinkier
tinkier

Activity : 411

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.06.15 16:59

And an 'anagram' of MaCs is ..................'sCaM'
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.06.15 17:29

tinkier wrote:The two little girls Tamara and Yasmina, look very very similar?

They are sisters, only one year between them
But note they are recorded - very properly and honestly - as "Family Abduction".  Father took them to Morocco.

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 <a href=Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Tam_j10" />

Indeed on the bottom of the page is a photo of the father.  No one is in any doubt about the circumstances. This is EXACTLY the PACT woman's situation.   Her husband left her and took the children to a Muslim country.    (So she pays herself £ 70,000 per annum !)

Only a lawyer would argue that they were Abducted, or Missing.
A lay person, or someone with a few brain cells would say "They are with their father"

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 <a href=Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Tam2_j10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 23.06.15 21:39

There was, (a few months ago?) a child reported missing from London. A black girl of about 12 yrs old. Very unusual name. I googled, and found that the same girl had also been reported missing 3 years earlier in the US. I did point it out to the press that was advertising it (Or someone who was advertising the disappearance.) Don't know whatever happened about that. Wish I could remember the name now. Maybe it'll come back to me.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.06.15 22:12

Lance De Boils wrote:There was, (a few months ago?) a child reported missing from London. A black girl of about 12 yrs old. Very unusual name. I googled, and found that the same girl had also been reported missing 3 years earlier in the US. I did point it out to the press that was advertising it (Or someone who was advertising the disappearance.) Don't know whatever happened about that. Wish I could remember the name now. Maybe it'll come back to me.

Try hard, or go to google or Way back . . . !
The whole thing about 250,000 Missing children per year is clearly an enormous LIE.
Many unscrupulous people are making entire careers out of repeating this LIE.
But at last, for which many thanks to the McCanns, it has been exposed as a LIE

It may be one of their abiding legacies that they destroy

Charities which pretend to look for Missing Children
The entire 'Missing people' empire
The whole 'abduction' industry
PR firms
Private detective firms which pretend to look for Missing Children
Libel law as applied in England and Portugal

If they manage to do all that, then Honours and congratulations would not be out of place.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 23.06.15 22:37

PeterMac wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:There was, (a few months ago?) a child reported missing from London. A black girl of about 12 yrs old. Very unusual name. I googled, and found that the same girl had also been reported missing 3 years earlier in the US. I did point it out to the press that was advertising it (Or someone who was advertising the disappearance.) Don't know whatever happened about that. Wish I could remember the name now. Maybe it'll come back to me.

Try hard, or go to google or Way back  . . .  !
The whole thing about 250,000 Missing children per year is clearly an enormous LIE.

PR firms

If they manage to do all that, then Honours and congratulations would not be out of place.

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2014-02-21/thirteen-year-old-teenager-missing-from-wandsworth/
http://nixle.com/alert/5103564/

If these were 2 different girls (who looked very similar from pictures I saw back then) - then it's a hell of a coincidence.  Least, that's what I thought at the time.
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 23.06.15 23:20

Lance De Boils wrote:
PeterMac wrote:

PR firms

http://www.itv.com/news/london/update/2014-02-21/thirteen-year-old-teenager-missing-from-wandsworth/

If these were 2 different girls (who looked very similar from pictures I saw back then) - then it's a hell of a coincidence.  Least, that's what I thought at the time.

Did you see a photo on the US site?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbitte 23.06.15 23:29

Lance De Boils wrote:

Brittany Bonnick (U.S.A) and Britney Bonnick (U.K)

Even without seeing the photos, yes it's one hell of a 'coincidence'
Rabbitte

Activity : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 23.06.15 23:33

PeterMac wrote:

PR firms

Nah, they won't kill their goose with the golden egg. It's only going to inflate more. 
I told you I was a witness in some fraud investigations- trials of some "non-profits" in Washington DC. They were dissolved quickly, I have no idea if fines were ever paid. Nobody went to prison, and within a month new non profits sprouted up with all the familiar names. Lawyers have to be paid too, you know. 

The charity industry is more resilient than cockroaches.

or rats

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.06.15 0:31

Rabbitte wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:

Brittany Bonnick (U.S.A) and Britney Bonnick (U.K)

Even without seeing the photos, yes it's one hell of a 'coincidence'

Anne Arundel County Police Department - Western DistrictSaturday December 7th, 2013 :: 05:43 p.m. EST

Alert

Missing Child: Brittany A. Bonnick has been safely located.

Instructions:

Address/Location
Anne Arundel County Police Department - Western District
8273 Telegraph Rd
Odenton, MD 21113

Contact
Emergency: 9-1-1

M Snyder
Western District Detective Unit
mjsnyder@aacounty.org
410-222-6155
- See more at: http://nixle.com/alert/5103564/#sthash.LEvMgHTx.dpuf
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 24.06.15 5:59

B
PeterMac wrote:

PR firms

Yes! The abduction industry! 
That's one job creation scheme we can do without. Besides, I've no idea what the actual 'work' is, the boring bits are done by volunteers on MP I understand. 

Only once have I seen a  Missing People Representative on TV when April Jones was missing. I was stunned to hear that the main reason MP was so useful was that people who'd be scared to phone the police could phone them instead. That, apparently, was what they were for. 
Nobody thought to ask what the dangers of an anonymous call or note to the police would be. 
Imo  that remark created a situation which did not exist before.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Missing People - and Missingkids, a CEOPS site, posting details of non existent person - Page 2 Empty Rossana Manuel

Post by Tony Bennett 24.06.15 9:00

I travelled back from London by tube last evening and whilst waiting at Bank Station for a train, my eye was caught by a large 'Missing People' advert projected on to part of the wall opposite where there are no posters. It seems that advertisers can buy space there and have their adverts displayed for something like 20 seconds.

The Missing People advert featured ROSSANA MANUEL, a missing black schoolgirl aged 15.

Looking her up on the internet this morning, it seems she has been reported 'missing' at least three separate times this year.

She was reported missing on 3 February amidst a blaze of publiicty but was back at her home on 11 February.

There were further disappearnaces in April and now, May:

http://www.london24.com/news/greenwich_schoolgirl_15_missing_for_over_a_week_1_4024133

May 15, 2015 - Rossana Manuel has not been seen since Thursday, 14 May.

Have you seen missing Rossana? - News - Bexley Times

www.bexleytimes.co.uk/.../have_you_seen_missing_rossana_1_3950752

Feb 10, 2015 - Rossana Manuel, 15, was last seen at 3pm on Tuesday, February 3 when she left home to go to the shops in Woolwich. Rossana is black, 5ft 3 ...

MISSING: Family desperate to find Rossana, 15 | Dover ...

www.dover-express.co.uk/MISSING-Family...Rossana-15/.../story.html

Feb 10, 2015 - POLICE are appealing for information to find a teenager with links to Kent who has been missing for a week. Rossana Manuel, 15, was last ...

Girl, 15, who disappeared after shopping trip returns home ...

www.voice-online.co.uk/.../girl-15-who-disappeared-after-shopping-trip...

Similar

Feb 12, 2015 - Rossana Manuel, from Greenwich, was reported missing by family after she left home to go to the shops in nearby Woolwich on February 3.

++++

I'm not sure if the ad would help to find Rossana, but 'Missing People' was projected in big letters, so it was good for them in terms of promoting their name 

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.15 9:27

Missing people is all mouth and no trousers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.06.15 9:28

I would want a qualified female social worker to speak to her.
But repeated "missings' like this keep the figures up
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 24.06.15 10:31

Llli MUNTEANU on missing people website ,missing 16th April ,missing from Birmingham.age 15
Birmingham Mail,missing from coningsby area of Lincolnshire.
Daily post, described as Gwynedd teenager last seen in Bala.cineworld Llandudno junction.
missing people,missing from London found safe and well 2014.
Manchester gazette,missing from cheadle home 23 rd sept 2014
Wrexham.com missing since 20th nov 2014
North Wales police' missing from Bala on March 4th 2015
gloucestershire police,missing from Lincolnshire 16th April 2015

Name chosen at random from missing people website,why so many inconsistencies?

Joannep43

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.06.15 10:47

Joannep43 wrote:Llli MUNTEANU on missing people website ,missing 16th April ,missing from Birmingham.age 15
Birmingham Mail,missing from coningsby area of Lincolnshire.
Daily post, described as Gwynedd teenager last seen in Bala.cineworld Llandudno junction.
missing people,missing from London found safe and well 2014.
Manchester gazette,missing from cheadle home 23 rd sept 2014
Wrexham.com missing since 20th nov 2014
North Wales police' missing from Bala  on March 4th 2015
gloucestershire  police,missing from Lincolnshire 16th April 2015

Name chosen at random from missing people website,why so many inconsistencies?

I am sure the Ambassador would be able to explain.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 24.06.15 10:59

But in all seriousness this may well be a vulnerable young girl missing ,surely the date when she went missing should be the same throughout police forces at the very least.Im lost for words with this ,whats going on? @ PeterMac lol.
Joannep43

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.15 11:02

[quote="tigger"]B
[quote="PeterMac"][quote="Lance De Boils"]There was, (a few months ago?) a child reported missing from London. A black girl of about 12 yrs old. Very unusual name. I googled, and found that the same girl had also been reported missing 3 years earlier in the US. I did point it out to the press that was advertising it (Or someone who was advertising the disappearance.) Don't know whatever happened about that. Wish I could remember the name now. Maybe it'll come back to me.[/quote]

But at last, [b][i]for which many thanks to the McCanns,[/i][/b] it has been exposed as a LIE

It may be one of their abiding legacies that they [b]destroy[/b]

[i]Charities which pretend to look for Missing Children
PR firms
Libel law as applied in England and Portugal[/i]

[/quote]
Yes! The abduction industry! 
That's one job creation scheme we can do without. Besides, I've no idea what the actual 'work' is, the boring bits are done by volunteers on MP I understand. 

Only once have I seen a  Missing People Representative on TV when April Jones was missing. I was stunned to hear that the main reason MP was so useful was that people who'd be scared to phone the police could phone them instead. That, apparently, was what they were for. 
Nobody thought to ask what the dangers of an anonymous call or note to the police would be. 
Imo  that remark created a situation which did not exist before.[/quote]

=====================

Bit like Robert Murat's mother setting up shop in the middle of the street, to gather information, just in case people did not elect to tell the PJ

And, OT:

Or, like RM hisself, volunteering as a translator, albeit not a sworn-in one (nice touch -> deniability of all translations he had a hand in, come to think of it)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean 24.06.15 11:08

Joannep43 wrote:But in all seriousness this may well  be a vulnerable young girl missing ,surely the date when she went missing should be the same throughout police forces at the very least.Im lost for words with this  ,whats going on? @ PeterMac lol.

Maybe she goes missing, is found or returns of her own accord, then goes again?
Amy Dean
Amy Dean

Activity : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.06.15 11:37

".....that the main reason MP was so useful was that people who'd be scared to phone the police could phone them instead. That, apparently, was what they were for. "

and MP are 'for',

"sending 'alerts' to possible 'paedophiles', via CRA 'texts', telling the 'paedos' that there is a vulnerable, missing child, IN THEIR 'AREA' and could the 'paedos' possibly 'help' in 'finding' that child!!

WHAT COULD, POSSIBLY, GO 'WRONG' WITH....... 'THAT'?

thinking

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.06.15 13:02

Amy Dean wrote:
Joannep43 wrote:But in all seriousness this may well  be a vulnerable young girl missing ,surely the date when she went missing should be the same throughout police forces at the very least.Im lost for words with this  ,whats going on? @ PeterMac lol.

Maybe she goes missing, is found or returns of her own accord, then goes again?

You may be right.
Date Age Place
23/9/14 14 Cheadle
20/11/14 15 Llandudno
24/11/14 found
4/3/15 15 Bala, Wales
16/4/15 15 Coningsby, Lincs
16/4/15 15 Birmingham
16/4/15 15 North east

So does this girl account for 6 cases of missing child ?
She is clearly in care, so the guardians (Coningsby) have a legal duty to report as soon as she is overdue, even by a few minutes.
It was the bane of our lives when we had three children's homes on my patch in Nottingham.
Often the child would come back whilst the forms were being filled in by the PC
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top