The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars - Page 4 Mm11

Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars - Page 4 Mm11

Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars - Page 4 Regist10

Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars - Page 4 Empty Re: Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars

Post by jeanmonroe 24.06.15 1:04

Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars - Page 4 Maddie10

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/449863/New-Maddie-snatch-horror-Brit-hols-resort

New Maddie snatch horror at Brit hols resort: Dad tells of 'pervs' at hotel

A DAD has revealed how his family holiday was plagued by a Madeleine McCann style child snatch gang

By Jerry ('mutter from the gutter') Lawton.

Published 24th June 2015

FEARS: Gary Elton with his daughter Ella and the holiday resort [TOM MADDICK/NEWSTEAM & THOMAS COOK]

Gary Elton, 33, said men took photos of children at the Anastasia Beach Complex in Protaras, Cyprus.

Thomas Cook moved 50 Brits out of the hotel last week after they complained a 10-strong gang had tried to lure away three youngsters.

But Mr Elton was so alarmed he complained to the hotel manager, holiday rep and tour operator Thomas Cook following his trip there three years ago with wife Nicola, 33, and their children Ella, five, and 10-week-old Jayden.

The road worker, from Clay Cross, Derbyshire, said: “It is unbelievable that they just swept this under the carpet.

“On our second day the rep informed us there had been a report of a sexual assault in the lift but we were assured it had been dealt with.

“A couple of days later we noticed a man messing around with children in and around the pool. It is just worrying that they clearly ignored this.

“When we read what happened last week we immediately rang Thomas Cook to tell them about our complaint from 2012.’’

Thomas Cook said it was looking into the case Cyprus.
------------------------------------------------------

So, THREE YEARS AGO!

How many kids were ACTUALLY 'snatched' from that hotel, WHEN Mr Elton was 'there', and how many kids have been 'snatched' from that hotel, in the THREE YEARS 'since' Mr Elton, was 'there'?

I'm pretty 'sure' i'd have 'heard' about any.

I DIDN'T!

Methinks, 'Daddy, daddy, are we zlebs, now? Do you think we will get a 'freebie' TC 'holiday' out of 'this', like Maddie's family and friends did, with MW, in Portugal'?

DAD "MY 'MADDIE' GRAB HELL'!

So, the 'dad's' child was also called 'Maddie'!

"Dad, how long do i have to pretend, and be called, 'Maddie'?

"Until the cheque from The Star 'clears'.......... Maddie'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars - Page 4 Empty Re: Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars

Post by Liz Eagles 24.06.15 1:13

Snipped from the Daily Star article - subheading.

A DAD has revealed how his family holiday was plagued by a Madeleine McCann style child snatch gang

This is the message folks. This is the one being put out by MSM.

ETA: I can't also help thinking someone has it in for Thomas Cook.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.06.15 1:32

aquila wrote:Snipped from the Daily Star article - subheading.

This is the message folks. This is the one being put out by MSM.

ETA: I can't also help thinking someone has it in for Thomas Cook.

I'm pretty 'sure' they'll 'snap' TC's 'hand off' if TC 'offered' them 'a 'freebie' holiday, even at THAT 'hotel', don't you?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars - Page 4 Empty child snatching

Post by willowthewisp 24.06.15 9:33

How do the morons at these papers survive producing the verbiage of S---e?
They really must think the people in the UK have a low IQ or are a type of mushroom(kept in the dark and fed on s**t)?
I know lets put some gorgeous woman in as well, scantily clad for the lads(sorry ladies, but as they say Sex sells) must be male proprietors? tease
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 24.06.15 9:53

http://cyprus-mail.com/2015/06/23/our-view-too-little-too-late-in-countering-damage-caused-by-british-press/

Our View: Too little too late in countering damage caused by British press
JUNE 23RD, 2015

THERE are two things Cyprus as a holiday destination has very little control over. The first is the propensity of visitors to our shores to drink alcohol. The second is the British media’s ingrained resistance to letting the truth get in the way of a good story.

But the authorities’ tardy and totally inadequate response to last week’s hysterical accounts in the British media about an alleged child abduction attempt by three Romanians led to a PR disaster. The allegations should have been quashed by a swift presentation of the facts. Instead the authorities, caught totally off guard, allowed the rumours to spiral out of control for days.

The incident took place last Tuesday night when a furious group of British tourists who had been drinking challenged a young Bulgarian at their Protaras hotel. They believed he had been acting suspiciously towards children and had filmed them. The young man was attacked before the police arrived.

By Wednesday morning the police had carried out an investigation, checked the man’s phone, laptop and apartment, and were totally satisfied that nothing untoward had happened. They issued a statement to that effect. But the story had already taken on a life of its own. Contacted by some of the tourists involved in the incident, the British press reported that a group of three Romanians was involved and one had been seen leading away up to three children.

By Friday morning the story had been covered by the BBC, Sky News, all the tabloid press and most broadsheets. Some, but not all, included the police’s increasingly frustrated denials. This Morning, a top TV morning chat show, invited viewers to phone in with their concerns about taking their families on holiday to Cyprus. There were poisonous comments on Twitter.

Although the story had been gathering momentum since Wednesday, it took until Friday morning before the government issued its own denial of the media’s version of events. It was a well-written statement — but it was two days too late, as was the one from the Cypriot High Commission in London. The police’s statement, although issued on Wednesday, was available only in Greek, so was their Facebook post. The Protaras mayor also spoke out well but again far too late. The Cyprus Tourism Organisation was silent. All of this allowed the version of events presented by a small group of tourists, fuelled by alcohol, Chinese whispers and genuine concern for their children cause untold damage to Cyprus’ reputation as a family friendly and very safe holiday destination.

The answer is clear. Some of the money spent on tourism advertising campaigns should be urgently diverted to employ pro-active, social media-savvy PR personnel. They must be available to handle late-night media deadlines, working beyond government office hours.
After the damage was done, other tourists at the hotel came forward and confirmed the police’s version of events. Some of the British media did the required volte face, but for others it was already yesterday’s news — and was duly ignored. Unfortunately, Cyprus has to live with the consequences.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.06.15 10:13

I was tempted to buy Desmond's book until this latest headline garbage - he'll have to get the £13.60 off Jerry Lawton now. big grin
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.06.15 11:11

[quote="willowthewisp"]How do the morons at these papers survive producing the verbiage of S---e?
They really must think the people in the UK have a low IQ or are a type of mushroom(kept in the dark and fed on s**t)?
I know lets put some gorgeous woman in as well, scantily clad for the lads(sorry ladies, but as they say Sex sells) must be male proprietors? tease[/quote]

=================================

Maybe these producers are right in what they think
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaggzy 24.06.15 11:18

jeanmonroe wrote:Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars - Page 4 Maddie10

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/449863/New-Maddie-snatch-horror-Brit-hols-resort

Published 24th June 2015

FEARS: Gary Elton with his daughter Ella and the holiday resort [TOM MADDICK/NEWSTEAM & THOMAS COOK]

Gary Elton, 33, said men took photos of children at the Anastasia Beach Complex in Protaras, Cyprus.

Thomas Cook moved 50 Brits out of the hotel last week after they complained a 10-strong gang had tried to lure away three youngsters.

But Mr Elton was so alarmed he complained to the hotel manager, holiday rep and tour operator Thomas Cook following his trip there three years ago with wife Nicola, 33, and their children Ella, five, and 10-week-old Jayden.

The road worker, from Clay Cross, Derbyshire, said: “It is unbelievable that they just swept this under the carpet.

“On our second day the rep informed us there had been a report of a sexual assault in the lift but we were assured it had been dealt with.

“A couple of days later we noticed a man messing around with children in and around the pool. It is just worrying that they clearly ignored this.

“When we read what happened last week we immediately rang Thomas Cook to tell them about our complaint from 2012.’’

So, THREE YEARS AGO!

How many kids were ACTUALLY 'snatched' from that hotel, WHEN Mr Elton was 'there', and how many kids have been 'snatched' from that hotel, in the THREE YEARS 'since' Mr Elton, was 'there'?

I DIDN'T!

Methinks, 'Daddy, daddy, are we zlebs, now? Do you think we will get a 'freebie' TC 'holiday' out of 'this', like Maddie's family and friends did, with MW, in Portugal'?

Garbage such as this 'story' is just one of the reasons why I stopped buying newspapers more than 10 years ago!
Gaggzy
Gaggzy

Activity : 514

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.06.15 11:36

@Gaggzy,

I read a reader's comment in the Daily Mail the other day that tickled me. It was along the lines of:

Only trust two things in a newspaper - its title and the price. Even the date can be wrong.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 24.06.15 15:06

Gaggzy wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Child-snatching gang dressed as waiters caught luring British kids into cars - Page 4 Maddie10

Published 24th June 2015

So, THREE YEARS AGO!

I DIDN'T!

Garbage such as this 'story' is just one of the reasons why I stopped buying newspapers more than 10 years ago!

If the tourist industry in Cyprus is smart they should sue all newspapers who carried/is carrying the story.

Silencing McCann style.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 24.06.15 16:15

aquila wrote:@Gaggzy,

I read a reader's comment in the Daily Mail the other day that tickled me. It was along the lines of:

Only trust two things in a newspaper - its title and the price. Even the date can be wrong.

Way off!!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.06.15 18:46

Being plagued suggests to me  that it happened several times.    Err why weren't the police called and in waiting if this man was being plagued by this gang?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top