The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 11 Mm11

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 11 Mm11

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 11 Regist10

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 11 Empty Re: Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Post by Liz Eagles 20.05.15 16:40

It's really exciting to watch the contributions mounting. Only £130 to go to reach 80% of the target. The £20k barrier will be broken today methinks.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13382

Back to top Go down

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 11 Empty Re: Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Post by Guest 20.05.15 16:50

aquila wrote:It's really exciting to watch the contributions mounting. Only £130 to go to reach 80% of the target. The £20k barrier will be broken today methinks.
An average of around £17 every hour would have the £20k barrier broken by midnight  big grin

omg!!! Someone has just donated £130 to take it up to £20 k !!!!!  What a generous person he or she is .   clapping
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 20.05.15 17:09

melisande wrote:
aquila wrote:It's really exciting to watch the contributions mounting. Only £130 to go to reach 80% of the target. The £20k barrier will be broken today methinks.
An average of around £17 every hour would have the £20k barrier broken by midnight  big grin
A very generous darling called PM has just smashed the barrier.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20.05.15 17:11

aquila wrote:
melisande wrote:

A very generous darling called PM has just smashed the barrier.
woo hoo!!!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by katie_mc 20.05.15 17:14

So generous PM. Nice one. Let's hope your request is heard Mr
katie_mc

Activity : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.05.15 21:19

The fund is now at £24,420

This latest comment from a Scottish contributor has tickled me pink

Goncalo, here are a couple of satirical jokes to cheer you up from our Sage Frankie Boyle on his recent election autopsy programme – “I don’t read newspapers anymore, I just lie to myself and cut out the middle man” About the Tories opinion of Scotland –“I feel they hate us after the independence referendum, they know if we had gone they would have no energy except burning suppressed paedophile dossiers which means England will run out of fuel in 250 years” Says it all really!
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 21.05.15 21:33

aquila wrote:The fund is now at £24,420

Goncalo, here are a couple of satirical jokes to cheer you up from our Sage Frankie Boyle on his recent election autopsy programme – “I don’t read newspapers anymore, I just lie to myself and cut out the middle man” About the Tories opinion of Scotland –“I feel they hate us after the independence referendum, they know if we had gone they would have no energy except burning suppressed paedophile dossiers which means England will run out of fuel in 250 years” Says it all really!
Just to correct - at £20420! -
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.05.15 21:58

HelenMeg wrote:
aquila wrote:The fund is now at £24,420

Just to correct - at £20420! -
I was touch typing without looking.

£20,420.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by suzysu 21.05.15 22:48

Just thought I'd post the link again for those (like me) who are (almost) too lazy to go looking...

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

Every bit helps, even if you've already chipped in a little, perhaps you could do so again? I'm going to add another nominal sum to my previous small gesture. Oh, so many of us doing the same. It's all adding up, isn't it? And it isn't just the money that's being raised, it's the weight of public opinion that's so interesting.
suzysu

Activity : 83

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 22.05.15 7:06

If you look on the scrolling headline banner the first message says: Please support Gonçalo Amaral's Legal Defence Fund hhttp://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA

So no need to go looking very far.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.05.15 16:59

£20,680.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 24.05.15 11:26

Here is a comment from the latest donation to Kate McCann's cycle ride.

You are an inspiration to all mothers and indeed to all women. Good luck. Xx
Donation by Anonymous on 22/05/15
£50.00
+ £12.50 Gift Aid

Whilst everyone is at liberty to donate to whatever they choose there does seem a bit of a constant with the term 'inspirational' within the comments on Kate McCann's justgiving page.

Just an observation.

I just want to add that the people who donated £2 to have a pop at Kate McCann on her justgiving page should hang their heads in shame. Even if they were paid shills.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 24.05.15 14:27

The Verdict - 2 

The McCanns hoped to silence Dr Goncalo Amaral by taking the legal action which they did.

The recent verdict, their Portuguese lawyer Isabel Duarte hailed as having achieved just that.

How wrong could the McCanns have been!

How wrong could their lawyer Isabel Duarte have been!

How wrong could the UK MSM have been when they sprung into action to print the lies which they did about Dr Amaral.

How wrong could Antonella Lazzeri of the Sun have been when she too sprung into action and referred in the abhorrent way she did regarding Dr Amaral, writing a piece which she might find leads to her finding herself in Court!

All wrong to believe that the public were about to accept this 
any more.

The UK public decided NO MORE LIES from these people.

The UK public and beyond decided they would NOT ALLOW Dr Amaral to be silenced, not by the McCanns, the very people who STILL AS YET have given NO EXPLANATIONS whatsoever for much in the case of their missing daughter.

They simply avoid answering direct questions.
They simply refuse to answer direct questions.
The simply ignore that there are questions needing answered.

They still ask the public to send them their cash.  

Kate McCann asks that the public donate, sponsor her on a cycle ride for charity.

A charity which in itself a huge question mark hangs over in the minds of many.

Dr Goncalo Amaral has not been silenced by the McCanns far from it.

Their legal action and the recent verdict has in fact given him a stronger voice.   The people have become his voice.

They are speaking out loud and clear as to their feelings regarding the treatment of this good and gentle man, and the abhorrent and vile conduct of the McCanns.

They are not only donating to the fund to assist Dr Amaral with legal fees so that he may defend himself against the McCanns (McCanns had his personal assets frozen over FIVE years ago now, leaving this man unable to defend actions against him.  Friends coming to his assistance) the public are speaking out, leaving very poignant messages of support for Dr Amaral, whilst also not holding back as to their feelings about this case, the dirty tricks, the stench that it emits.

Each day the numbers expressing their anger at the McCanns grows, with no sign of any let up.

For justice - May it long continue!  May the momentum continue.

The PUBLIC, THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN, GIVEN THEIR VERDICT.

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/The_Verdict_-_2.html

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.05.15 18:18

aquila wrote:Here is a comment from the latest donation to Kate McCann's cycle ride.

£50.00
+ £12.50 Gift Aid

Whilst everyone is at liberty to donate to whatever they choose there does seem a bit of a constant with the term 'inspirational' within the comments on Kate McCann's justgiving page.

Just an observation.

I just want to add that the people who donated £2 to have a pop at Kate McCann on her justgiving page should hang their heads in shame. Even if they were paid shills.
I wish they had given the reason why they think she is an inspiration to all mothers and indeed to all women.    Is it because she is riding a bike 500 miles?   If it is,  big grin
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH 26.05.15 19:29

aquila wrote:Here is a comment from the latest donation to Kate McCann's cycle ride.

£50.00
+ £12.50 Gift Aid

Just an observation.

Wow!! A woman who left 3 babies alone is called an inspiration to mothers and  to all women?? Well you can count me out, I don't think she's inspirational at all, I think I'll get a sex change lol!
TMH
TMH

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion 26.05.15 19:48

"Inspirational" is an automatic adjective to describe people who take on difficult physical challenges irrespective of the goals.
mysterion

Activity : 403

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 26.05.15 21:46

Here is a comment from the latest donation to Kate McCann's cycle ride.

Donation by Anonymous on 22/05/15 
£50.00
+ £12.50 Gift Aid 

----

Pass the vomit bucket please. How this narcissistic, shallow and incredibly stupid woman could be an inspiration to anyone at all is extraordinary.

What an awful post.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 26.05.15 21:47

Wow!! A woman who left 3 babies alone is called an inspiration to mothers and  to all women?? Well you can count me out, I don't think she's inspirational at all, I think I'll get a sex change lol!

----

Quite so.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 26.05.15 22:05

£20
Mr Julian Forsyth
2 days ago
Only recently researched the case due to the SkyNews reports of Brenda's death. I always believed the MCcann family but sadly after reading the official police files and further research regarding CEOP/Missingpeople I have serious doubts. It's all such a tangled web of deceit and misinformation, why on earth would the MCcann family try to destroy so many people who were just trying to help? I recently watched the following video - old, yet highly interesting! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8_apbj2zbk Goncalo you are a very brave man - I shall donate weekly until you reach your target. Leanne, Goncalo is fighting against some kind of major cover-up and he will need more than 25k. Keep the fund open and allow supporters of truth and integrity to support this man and openly state their opinions. If only someone with financial means who believes in honesty could back Goncalo - he/she would be a true hero.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 30.05.15 12:30

OMG ! Wonderful donation............

£1,000
MPS -
12 mins ago
MPS from an anonymous but very large group of Brit. police officers, outraged at the way in which an SIO has been treated. This strikes at the very basis of the way investigations whould be conducted, “Without Fear or Favour, Malice or ill will”. The world can clearly see where the malice and ill-will are in this case.
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 30.05.15 12:34

HelenMeg wrote:OMG ! Wonderful donation............

£1,000
MPS -
12 mins ago
MPS from an anonymous but very large group of Brit. police officers, outraged at the way in which an SIO has been treated. This strikes at the very basis of the way investigations whould be conducted, “Without Fear or Favour, Malice or ill will”. The world can clearly see where the malice and ill-will are in this case.

Wonder does MPS stand for Metropolitan Police Service ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.06.15 15:24

£50.00
+ £12.50 Gift Aid

And from Missing People web site
https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us/current-vacancies/567-services-helpline-advisor-part-time-maternity-cover.html
Services Helpline Advisor (Part-time; Maternity Cover)

Missing People is seeking committed and passionate Services Helpline Advisors to join the Services staff on their central team providing the charity’s 24/7 frontline service.  This interesting and crucial role involves working alongside our team of volunteers. You will be trained and supported with development opportunities and welcomed into this friendly and dedicated team.

South West London / We are based in leafy Mortlake – only 13 mins from Clapham Junction and 23 mins from Waterloo.

Contract
Part-time/Maternity Cover Fixed Term Contract

Hours
3 shifts (2 x 8 hour days and 1 x 10 hour night) in a rolling 9-day rota that will include days, weekends, evenings and nights helping us to cover our vital 24 hour service.
Bank staff - flexile hours also available.

Salary
£13,150 per annum (includes night allowance for one night).
Hourly rate £12.14 (£21,653 - £22,290 pro rata)
Potential to progress to the Services Supervisor role in 6 – 8 months

Get cycling !
Not one ha'penny will go towards finding a single missing person

and then we find
https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/about-us/who-we-are/our-finances.html

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 11 <a href=Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 11 Staff_10" />
Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 11 <a href=Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal - Page 11 Costs_10" />

2 MILLION quid, just to keep itself going !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 05.06.15 15:28

With regards to the Missing charity scam I don't know about other stores but one of the stores not far from me ONLY takes cash. No cards. No cheques. Just cash. And no refunds unlike some other charity shops which are happy to offer refunds within a certain period.

So open to abuse, imo.
j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.06.15 15:53

Aiyoyo, Aquilla and myself have been 'banging on' about MP 'finances' since, well,...........FOREVER!

Right up there, among the BIGGEST 'scammers' of 'charidy'!

JY, CEO, MP 'gave' GM a £10 'donation' for 'triathlon' fundraising effort, HE then 'donated' that same £10 'back' to JY, CEO, MP as part of his 'fundraising' for MP!

And GM got the 'kudos' (and 'publicity') for 'doing that'!

What a 'great' guy, and 'all that'!

What's that 'stink'?  sniff, sniff. Is it Goat? Is it Pig? Ah, i know..................IT'S BULLSH*T!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.06.15 15:59

And it smells like Money Laundering !
At least the CEO got a decent pay rise, into the £ 70k - £ 80k bracket
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16602

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top