The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Post by aiyoyo on 05.05.15 23:49

@Portia wrote:
@suzysu wrote:Just sent an admittedly rather nominal amount as I hadn't really understood until now how 'every little bit counts'.

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

If everyone who reads this post sends £10... :)

ETA £8,810 raised by 520 people in 6 days.

thumbsup

If it reaches target sum soon, that noisy person across the road is going to keel over from heart attack believing the money is going to be swallowed up by grandma Heely.

Mod there is appalling, not only didn't dissuade her, but actually join in her to establish the identity/profile of this unknown person.  It would appear they won't rest until they out her and have her every detail revealed in the public domain. They can't see they are endangering her to trolls and to journalists.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 06.05.15 8:39

@Portia wrote:
@Daryl Dixon wrote:All I can see is the gullible giving to the greedy!

shutup
Why so negative Daryl !!! Great answer Portia very straight forward and to the point, ouch !!!  clapping laughat

jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 06.05.15 9:30

Over 9k now and the comments being posted are really worth a read today -= fopr example

The UK is awash with sleb advocates of Free Speech and responsible media. Which of them has ever spoken up for Gonçalo Amaral or Brenda Leyland? Cat got their tongues? So us plebs are doing it!

The behaviour of the British media and two consecutive governments over this case should set alarm bells ringing in any sane, reasonably intelligent person.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.05.15 10:33

@HelenMeg wrote:Over 9k now and the comments being posted are really worth a read today -= fopr example

The UK is awash with sleb advocates of Free Speech and responsible media. Which of them has ever spoken up for Gonçalo Amaral or Brenda Leyland? Cat got their tongues? So us plebs are doing it!

The behaviour of the British media and two consecutive governments over this case should set alarm bells ringing in any sane, reasonably intelligent person.
That's fantastic. It's great what a difference determined people can make when they get together for a just cause. clapping1

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 06.05.15 11:15

@Joss wrote:
@HelenMeg wrote:Over 9k now and the comments being posted are really worth a read today -= fopr example

That's fantastic. It's great what a difference determined people can make when they get together for a just cause. clapping1
troll lol lol
troll lol lol

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.05.15 12:48

There's a Troll in my pocket,
dear Liza, dear Liza,
There's a Troll in my pocket,

Alive, alive-o!

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.05.15 13:09

There's a hole in our bucket,
Our bucket, our bucket.
There's a massive black hole in our bucket,
So 'donate' MORE to US, er, and Maddie,
All you lovely dumb 'plebs'!

"Get them 'cake bake' sales up, all youz skool kiddies, innit, geddit!"

"See how kool we iz, we're 'down' with the kidz!"

"Get BAKING!"

Thanks, Kate and Gerry xx.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.05.15 13:16

Anyone who donates any further monies to them IMO is barking.

It appears she must have time on her hands to be able to train to do a 500 mile bike ride.  Why not use the time to get a part-time gp job and fund her own search for her daughter instead of asking for donations?

NEVER HEARD ANYTHING LIKE IT IN MY LIFE.

I wasn't daft enough to donate in the beginning and certainly would not now.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.05.15 13:17

@HelenMeg wrote:
@Joss wrote:

troll lol lol
troll lol lol
What troll are you referring to?

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.05.15 13:19

@plebgate wrote:Anyone who donates any further monies to them IMO is barking.

It appears she must have time on her hands to be able to train to do a 500 mile bike ride.  Why not use the time to get a part-time gp job and fund her own search for her daughter instead of asking for donations?

I thought this thread was about Goncalo's defense fund, who is donating to the McScums?

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.05.15 13:20

http://asaucesaid.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/other-peoples-money_6.

A blog about the McCanns, the media, money and the Met.

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Other people's money

Extract from Ocean Club check-in list showing extras accrued by guests. (Source: [url=http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME _IIa_Page_621.jpg]http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/T/03_VOLUME%20_IIa_Page_621.jpg[/url])

£10,000,000 – Taxpayers’ money spent to date on Operation Grange, the Met Police investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann from Apartment 5a at Ocean Club, Praia da Luz on the night of May 3rd 2007.

£4,290,112  - Total income to Madeleine’s Fund, the McCanns’ limited company, to 31 March 2014.

£3,511,375 - Total expenditure by Madeleine’s Fund to 31 March 2014.

£1,138,487 – Raised for Madeleine’s Fund by sales and serialization of Kate McCann’s book madeleine , billed by Mrs McCann as “an account of the truth”.

£765,363 – Cash at bank, Madeleine’s Fund, 31 March 2014          .

£750,000 – Amount of taxpayers’ money spent on Operation Task, the Leicestershire Police operation to support the Portuguese investigation in 2007/8.

£500,000 – Amount Lord Bell claimed the McCanns paid his PR firm, Bell Pottinger, to keep them on the front page of every single newspaper for a year.

€500,000 – Amount  Portuguese judge has ordered Gonçalo Amaral pay Kate and Gerry McCann for their devastation, desperation, anxiety and pain.

£288,503 – Costs claimed by libel firm Carter-Ruck to have been incurred by January 2013 in the libel action McCanns v Bennett.

£21,257 – Money donated by News of the World readers to a Reward Fund for information leading to the safe return of Madeleine, which, if unpaid, should have been donated to three children’s charities but instead was paid out secretly to Madeleine’s Fund in April 2011. The McCanns continue to refuse to acknowledge the payout.

£10,000 – Amount of money Kate McCann would like other people to donate to Missing People while she rides 500 miles on a bicycle.

€242 – Extras run up by McCann, Gerald Patrick at Ocean Club in the days before the disappearance of his daughter.

£10 – Cost per hour of a babysitter at Ocean Club in May 2007, which the McCanns preferred not to spend.

Please donate to the fund set up for Gonçalo Amaral's appeal costs here:

http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.05.15 13:22

A Sauce Said...
A blog about the McCanns, the media, money and the Met.

Wednesday, 6 May 2015

An open letter to David Dinsmore

Dear David,

As editor of the Sun, you’re responsible for Ben Perrin’s ‘exclusive’,  TROLLS PAY MADDIE LIE COP’S COURT BILL. 

Ben wrote:  

Then, you’d know all about trolling, working for News Corporation. 

I see you’ve been there 24 years. It must be hard to have a real-world perspective, when you’ve spent so long inside what has been described as a corrupt and criminal corporation.

Your sister newspaper, the News of the World, was forced to close – it “died of shame” – after a culture of hacking was exposed, one that your company covered up and denied for years.

That same newspaper even trolled Kate McCann, printing extracts from her diary under the pretence it had permission, then bunging her £125k compensation when the McCanns called in the lawyers.

Your own newspaper, The Sun, published on its website ‘exclusive’ footage of a cadaver dog searching the McCanns’ rental car and apartment 5a, marking the ‘scent of death’. 

(The footage is still here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lrrMoUr3OA, with your paper’s logo attached) 

David, that’s evidence that may or may not be used in a future trial. And your predecessor published it on the internet. 

Sun journalists have admitted in court to paying policemen and public officials for tittle-tattle about Royals, politicians or celebs. Most of them claimed they didn’t know it was illegal. 

(What do they teach you NewsCorp guys about journalistic ethics?)

In your own tenure, in October 2013, you thought it fit to print a souvenir Maddie pullout, which was offered as ‘an exclusive e-book ONLY for Sun+ members. If you’re not already a member, join now.’

You trolled a missing kid, the same way the News of the World hacked a dead girl’s phone, to try to squeeze an extra few quid into Rupert Murdoch’s bank account. 

You hired and condone the writings of Katie Hopkins. You signed off her piece which described refugees, dying in the Mediterranean, as “feral humans” and “cockroaches”.

Every time you print a picture of a bare-breasted woman on page 3, for no other reason than to show off her tits, you troll other women.

(C’mon David, how old are you? Thirteen?)

And here we are, supporting a man who we believe has been unfairly traduced by the McCanns, with lawyers paid for by money from the Fund set up to find Madeleine.

And you call us trolls.

David, you know as well as I do, that, if at any time in the future, the Met give any indication that the McCanns have anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter, your paper will flip, without hesitation, into destroying the couple.

You will have absolutely no compunction in doing that, simply to sell another paper or drive another visit to your website.

When you do, we’ll be watching. And we’ll remind you all about trolling.

PS Thanks for the free advertising.

To contribute to Gonçalo Amaral's defence fund, go to http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.05.15 13:24

But the McC's are so effing speshul dontcha know, (puke).

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 06.05.15 13:27

@Joss wrote:

I thought this thread was about Goncalo's defense fund, who is donating to the McScums?
You needed to look at the post above mine from JeanM.   My response was to that post.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.05.15 13:31

@plebgate wrote:
@Joss wrote:

You needed to look at the post above mine from JeanM.   My response was to that post.
Ok, just got a bit confused there about what was actually being discussed. Thanks for clarifying.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 06.05.15 14:25

I love a SUN Campaign
1 hour ago
Projecto Justiça, Gonçalo Amaral's Legal Defence Fund, has confirmed that the donations received in the past week are as follows............. € 3222,10 through PJGA.......... $ 90,57 through Paypal.......... £ 9,155 through the GoFundMe page created by Leanne Baulch........... There are no words to adequately express our gratitude for your support and solidarity. Thank you all... ttp://pjga.blogspot.nl/2015/05/thank-you_6.html

That makes € 15,657, or £ 11,600
In a week !

Montie's Python ‏@MontiesPython  1h1 hour ago
Amaral currently 547 donations, Kate #mccann currently 87 donations. Six times more people care about Amaral it seems.

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 06.05.15 14:57

Fortunately, not scuppered by stupid nosy parker from across the road.

Thanks to courageous Leanne Baulch for fronting it on FB.
If not for it being on FB (fronted by a Brit) we would not have Sun's sensationalized headline "BRIT TROLLS" and hence given prominence.

So, thank you once again SUN.  

Ben Perrin deserves a "Brit Trolls" creator badge.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly-flop on 06.05.15 16:05

I have also donated several times to help support GA.  I can't do much, but I am determined to 'do my bit' to oust the truth...

Tilly-flop

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 06.05.15 16:22

@Tilly-flop wrote:I have also donated several times to help support GA.  I can't do much, but I am determined to 'do my bit' to oust the truth...
Me too - and it actually feels so good to be able to contribute in a small way. Feel happier just knowing we can make a slight difference  roses

see message :

Projecto Justiça, Gonçalo Amaral's Legal Defence Fund, has confirmed that the donations received in the past week are as follows............. € 3222,10 through PJGA.......... $ 90,57 through Paypal.......... £ 9,155 through the GoFundMe page created by Leanne Baulch........... There are no words to adequately express our gratitude for your support and solidarity. Thank you all... ttp://pjga.blogspot.nl/2015/05/thank-you_6.html

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 06.05.15 18:08

I've decided to pay in to the fund on May 12th. I am a bit chary of putting my card number in. Can someone reassure me it is safe? Can I access the comments before doing so? I am not a member of Facebook or Twitter and I have come off Paypal.  I have written quite a long comment, but I'd rather not dupilcate what others have written too much. HELP!

comperedna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 06.05.15 18:29

@comperedna wrote:I've decided to pay in to the fund on May 12th. I am a bit chary of putting my card number in. Can someone reassure me it is safe? Can I access the comments before doing so? I am not a member of Facebook or Twitter and I have come off Paypal.  I have written quite a long comment, but I'd rather not dupilcate what others have written too much. HELP!

Comperedna, if you are worried about giving out your debit card details, why don't you do what I do. I have a separate bank account where I keep a small amount of money for such occasions. If it needs topping up, I transfer over money from my other bank accounts. There is never a large amount of money In this account, so, if for any reason there is something fishy going on, they can't take out more than what is in there. However, I have never experienced any wrong-doing with this account.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 06.05.15 18:38

@comperedna wrote:I've decided to pay in to the fund on May 12th. I am a bit chary of putting my card number in. Can someone reassure me it is safe? Can I access the comments before doing so? I am not a member of Facebook or Twitter and I have come off Paypal.  I have written quite a long comment, but I'd rather not dupilcate what others have written too much. HELP!
What about a pre paid Visa gift card. This is in Australia and i know USA have them too. Not sure what country you are in but you could enquire at your local post office.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Non believer on 06.05.15 18:39

I can't understand after all the lies this paper has told over the years how it's still in circulation. Their must be a lot of easily led people in the UK. Some of their staff need prosecuting,ohh hang on i forgot big grin  Here is a whopper people shouldn't forget,Hillsborogh. Lets hope it takes less than 25 years for the truth to come out on this tale.

Non believer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 06.05.15 19:03

All transactions initiated through GoFundMe are securely encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.

NickE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 06.05.15 20:20

I've used the GoFundMe site many times to give donations to causes and I've never had a problem - it's perfectly safe :)

TMH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum