The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hi,

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and start chatting with us!

Enjoy your day,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brits already forking out en-masse for Maddie cop libel appeal

Post by aquila on 05.05.15 11:24

@Non believer wrote:
@aquila wrote: Just supportive people who are fed up of the media crap.

Tis the reason i joined and contributed to the fund. Media and establishment trying to play us all like a fiddle.
Welcome to the forum.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 05.05.15 14:49

Here's a good comment on the fund website - £8590 currently

I have met Goncalo through work when he was in Portimao a year before Madeline went missing. He treated my colleague and I to a meal the first night we arrived there and was always asking if his officers were assisting us properly in our enquiries which they were. I found the Police in Portimao extremely professional and thorough and IT was as a result of Goncalo and his officers that our enquiries were 100% successful. Good luck if you read this Goncalo as I once said to you that "we are the biggest gang in the World"

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 05.05.15 14:57

@aquila wrote:All these contributions are being made without the need for a cake sale, a coffee morning, a fun run or a poster campaign. No overheads. Just supportive people who are fed up of the media crap.
ETA: No candlelit vigils, no children's pocket money, no children's drawings, no sugar-coated appeal.
This is good.

I was hoping for a wristband and a T shirt !

" />

PeterMac
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.05.15 17:05

@PeterMac wrote:
@aquila wrote:All these contributions are being made without the need for a cake sale, a coffee morning, a fun run or a poster campaign. No overheads. Just supportive people who are fed up of the media crap.
ETA: No candlelit vigils, no children's pocket money, no children's drawings, no sugar-coated appeal.
This is good.

I was hoping for a wristband and a T shirt !

" />
This is a NTR (no tat required) campaign thank you. big grin

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by woodpecker on 05.05.15 18:24

Today I made my donation to the fund for Amaral's legal fees.

We can see the current amount donated in stg£ and its great to see it well over £8,000 donated in only 5 days - is there anyway to know how much has been donated in euro? - or does the amount we see in stg£ include the euro donations converted to stg?

woodpecker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daryl Dixon on 05.05.15 18:32

All I can see is the gullible giving to the greedy!

Daryl Dixon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 05.05.15 18:38

@Daryl Dixon wrote:All I can see is the gullible giving to the greedy!
Who is "greedy" in all this? Certainly not Goncalo Amaral. This money is being donated for his defense. But we know the TM are greedy, IMO.

Joss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.05.15 18:50

Please explain just so people know exactly what you're talking about.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 05.05.15 18:52

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't understand DD's remark.

Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Poppyfox on 05.05.15 19:23

I gave to his fund and I certainly wouldn't call myself gullible!! I am proud that I Donated as I believe in truth and justice for Madeleine. Mrs

Poppyfox

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.05.15 20:18

@Poppyfox wrote:I gave to his fund and I certainly wouldn't call myself gullible!! I am proud that I Donated as I believe in truth and justice for Madeleine. Mrs
The MMM forum is struggling to cope with negative comments from someone called Don't forget Madeleine who is determined to undermine the go fund me appeal.

On this forum we have DD.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TMH on 05.05.15 20:39

@aquila wrote:
@Poppyfox wrote:I gave to his fund and I certainly wouldn't call myself gullible!! I am proud that I Donated as I believe in truth and justice for Madeleine. Mrs
The MMM forum is struggling to cope with negative comments from someone called Don't forget Madeleine who is determined to undermine the go fund me appeal.

Agreed and that's why I blocked him last week. Why do people join forums like this if they just want to cause trouble and upset?

So chuffed at the way the fund is going and I'll be donating more for such a great cause and if that makes me gullible then that's just tough!

TMH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.05.15 21:11

I see you are talking about the FindMadeleineFund.  You hit the nail on head.
To be fair I wouldn't call the OAPs and school children et al donors gullible, they were scammed by the GREEDY Pair.

They would have continued to use it to pay their mortgage had they not been told that the eyes of the WORLD are on them.  Liars and Crooks they are !

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.05.15 21:14

@aquila wrote:The MMM forum is struggling to cope with negative comments from someone called Don't forget Madeleine who is determined to undermine the go fund me appeal.

The one from there is a troll, real troll.
The one from here is a WUM.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 05.05.15 21:15

Great new comment posted on the fund page:
I was in Praia Da Luz 2 weeks after the disappearance of Madeleine. There were posters all over the town asking for information. I was staying in a hotel about 2 minutes’ walk from The Ocean Club, so I made a point of visiting the club so that I could understand for myself where Apartment 5a was, and how far it was from the Tapas Club. As a father of 3 children, I would never leave my children out of sight or earshot. Knowing the geography of the complex, I can categorically say that having a rota/shift for adults to monitor children whilst young children slept in an unsupervised apartment amounts to serious negligence. As time went on, I started to take more interest in the story and everything related to the parents and their behaviour. Right from the outset, I wasn’t at all comfortable with how they both courted the limelight and attention. Had they complied with all requests for information, I would have had no reason to doubt their version of events. The fact that there is not a shred of evidence that an abduction took place in 5a, leaves many more questions unanswered. The man charged with finding the answers to the many many questions was Goncalo Amaral, a man who has suffered a terrible twist in his life journey, by having this case thrown upon him. I am sure, that if he could turn back the clock, and choose to have this event not happen to him personally, he would choose that option in a heartbeat. He didn’t / doesn’t have that option and he has resolutely and passionately defended his beliefs and opinion on what did happen. I have one wish and one wish only: for the truth to come out, and for those responsible to be held to account, whoever they may be, wherever they are and however heavy the guilt/burden is on their conscience.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.15 21:18

[quote="Daryl Dixon"]All I can see is the gullible giving to the greedy![/quote]

shutup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.15 21:22

[quote="HelenMeg"]Great new comment posted on the fund page:
I was in Praia Da Luz 2 weeks after the disappearance of Madeleine. There were posters all over the town asking for information. I was staying in a hotel about 2 minutes’ walk from The Ocean Club, so I made a point of visiting the club so that I could understand for myself where Apartment 5a was, and how far it was from the Tapas Club. As a father of 3 children, I would never leave my children out of sight or earshot. Knowing the geography of the complex, I can categorically say that having a rota/shift for adults to monitor children whilst young children slept in an unsupervised apartment amounts to serious negligence. As time went on, I started to take more interest in the story and everything related to the parents and their behaviour. Right from the outset, I wasn’t at all comfortable with how they both courted the limelight and attention. Had they complied with all requests for information, I would have had no reason to doubt their version of events. The fact that there is not a shred of evidence that an abduction took place in 5a, leaves many more questions unanswered. The man charged with finding the answers to the many many questions was Goncalo Amaral, a man who has suffered a terrible twist in his life journey, by having this case thrown upon him. I am sure, that if he could turn back the clock, and choose to have this event not happen to him personally, he would choose that option in a heartbeat. He didn’t / doesn’t have that option and he has resolutely and passionately defended his beliefs and opinion on what did happen. I have one wish and one wish only: for the truth to come out, and for those responsible to be held to account, whoever they may be, wherever they are and however heavy the guilt/burden is on their conscience.[/quote]

bravo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.05.15 21:25

@Portia wrote:

shutup

HA HA HA good one !  Straight forward.

Why didn't I think of it ?   stfu  Not too late....

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.05.15 21:28

@aiyoyo wrote:
@Portia wrote:

shutup

Why didn't I think of it ?   stfu  Not too late....
Portia's a sweetie. Portia is from a legal background and has practiced law in UK. Portia has contributed to the appeal.

Portia rocks.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.15 21:51

[quote="aquila"][quote="aiyoyo"][quote="Portia"][quote="Daryl Dixon"]All I can see is the gullible giving to the greedy![/quote]

shutup[/quote]

Why didn't I think of it ?   stfu  Not too late....[/quote]
Portia's a sweetie. Portia is from a legal background and has practiced law in UK. Portia has contributed to the appeal.

Portia rocks.[/quote]
woohooo

OK you guys out there: D.O.N.A.T.E, this is (y)our chance to make a difference!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.15 22:04

@aiyoyo wrote:
@aquila wrote:The MMM forum is struggling to cope with negative comments from someone called Don't forget Madeleine who is determined to undermine the go fund me appeal.

I think Don't Forget Madeleine from over the road was Newintown here who was banned.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 05.05.15 22:08

Ladyinred wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

I think Don't Forget Madeleine from over the road was Newintown here who was banned.
Andrew (the person who rang Tony Bennett up at 6am in the morning and is cradled by Freedom with soothing notes of get yourself to bed and don't comment after a drink - then there's the latest post from Woofer (Mimi) doing her best to assault the fund and anyone on this forum. Where is the moderation on that forum?

Disgusting.

aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzysu on 05.05.15 22:19

Just sent an admittedly rather nominal amount as I hadn't really understood until now how 'every little bit counts'.

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

If everyone who reads this post sends £10... :)

ETA £8,810 raised by 520 people in 6 days.

suzysu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.05.15 22:44

Ladyinred wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:

I don't care which sock she is but it is a smelly one.
One member there in particular has already vouched for the authenticity of it, telling her its from very reliable source, but that still not good enough for her.  Nina here has also vouched for LB.

If she has something between the ears she would discern by now that the Fund has so much publicity, if not authentic you'd think the portuguese supporters of Dr. Amaral at the PJGA site would have said so by now.

She's asked umpteen times now about LB. It's pretty darn obvious she's trying to out LB.  Else why does she need to know the profile of LB?  
People have even suggested to her to ask LB directly, but she ignores that and still carries on.

Moreover, few hundreds people from all over the world have donated and didn't have a concern about this young lady (courtesy of the Sun) who has the courage to put her name out there for Dr Amaral, and still this is not good enough for JFM.  
Does she seriously believe the few hundred people are gullible?

All this stir stirring over nothing. I am surprised the managers there haven't told her to STFU.

aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.05.15 22:49

[quote="suzysu"]Just sent an admittedly rather nominal amount as I hadn't really understood until now how 'every little bit counts'.

[url=http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n][size=16]http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n[/size][/url]

If everyone who reads this post sends £10... :)

ETA £8,810 raised by 520 people in 6 days.[/quote]

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum