The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 4 Mm11

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 4 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 4 Mm11

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 4 Regist10

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 4 Empty Re: Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post by Guest 07.05.15 20:22

Doug D wrote:Whoops indeed!!

Petronella Lazerelli
‏‪@PetsyLz
[size=37]‪[size=37]@[/size][size=37]1matthewwright1[/size][/size][size=37] Fiona's doing hers "in memory of" Madeleine ‪#mccann. I always thought that was for ppl who are DEAD.[/size]

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 4 CELBk3RW8AA57Lo

Thanks to Controversy FB site. (eta it may just have been twitter feed)

eta:

This is Fiona Webster’s Just Giving page. Interestingly she is posting under Webster rather than Payne. Have we seen that before?
‘Story

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.

On May 3rd 2007, my family and I were holidaying with our friends Kate and Gerry McCann in Portugal when the unimaginable happened; their daughter, Madeleine, was abducted. The intolerable pain and devastation that ensued for my dear friends will stay with me forever - it is the most brutal relentless agony I have ever witnessed, and it doesn't stop, ever. The ripples are far reaching also, for the family, and friends who desperately try to support and help whilst also dealing with their own feelings of loss and distress.’

I'm intrigued that Fiona is now calling herself Webster.  Are she and David now separated?  He doesn't appear on the list of donors - their children and her sister are there.  In addition, she praises Missing People for helping her friends and herself only, not she and her husband, David, who is as much involved with the McCanns and the mystery of Madeleine's disappearance as Fiona.  IMO they're no longer a couple.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 4 Empty Re: Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine

Post by jeanmonroe 10.05.15 15:23

As this 'thread' contains reference to Missing People, Clapham Common, 'run' (May 2nd 2015)

NOT a 'single' T9 .member' took 'part'......not ONE!

Now, with a 'charidy' so very 'close' to all their 'hearts' you' think ONE, of the NINE, would take 'part', wouldn't you?

Last year, we had FIVE!

G&K, JT, M&R.

It's not as if that FIVE were out 'desperately searching' for Madeleine, on May 2nd, 2015, was it?

So, imo, the T9, bring out the MP 'charidy' card, WHEN it SUITS THEM! (photo op)

Hence FP's MP 'charidy' bike ride!

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 10.05.15 15:49

Ladyinred wrote:
Doug D wrote:Whoops indeed!!

Petronella Lazerelli
‏‪@PetsyLz
[size=37]‪[size=37]@[/size][size=37]1matthewwright1[/size][/size][size=37] Fiona's doing hers "in memory of" Madeleine ‪#mccann. I always thought that was for ppl who are DEAD.[/size]

Telegraph -Kate McCann "more driven than ever" to find Madeleine - Page 4 CELBk3RW8AA57Lo

Thanks to Controversy FB site. (eta it may just have been twitter feed)

eta:

This is Fiona Webster’s Just Giving page. Interestingly she is posting under Webster rather than Payne. Have we seen that before?
‘Story

Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.

On May 3rd 2007, my family and I were holidaying with our friends Kate and Gerry McCann in Portugal when the unimaginable happened; their daughter, Madeleine, was abducted. The intolerable pain and devastation that ensued for my dear friends will stay with me forever - it is the most brutal relentless agony I have ever witnessed, and it doesn't stop, ever. The ripples are far reaching also, for the family, and friends who desperately try to support and help whilst also dealing with their own feelings of loss and distress.’

I'm intrigued that Fiona is now calling herself Webster.  Are she and David now separated?  He doesn't appear on the list of donors - their children and her sister are there.  In addition, she praises Missing People for helping her friends and herself only, not she and her husband, David, who is as much involved with the McCanns and the mystery of Madeleine's disappearance as Fiona.  IMO they're no longer a couple.
Someone posted that they set up an internet company several months ago, would they do that together I wonder if they are separated?

What was strange IMO was that the pair weren't mentioned in the Crimewatch reconstruction, was a reason ever given?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top