The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Mm11

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Mm11

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Regist10

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Empty Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 22:57

The collective wisdom (cough) on the 'MM' forum is that the anonymous letter to Terry Lubbock was written by the same hand as the one that penned that postcard sent from Klagenfurt on 12 October 2009 to Ambersuz in Gibraltar.

The experts over there, who by the way include 'I'm-no-handwriting-expert' Ambersuz, have decided that the similarities between the two hands outweigh the differences.

The consensus there is that I cunningly disguised my handwriting when writing to Terry Lubbock, but not well enough. The suggestion is made that I deliberately made all my 'I's, '4's, 'r's and various other letters differently just to throw Lubbock and the police off the scent.

Well, I didn't write the anonymous letter, and I can't see Essex Police commissioning a graphologist.

But that doesn't deter Debbie, who is once again escalating matters, with this solemn promise: "Yes, that is what I think he has done [cunningly tried to disguise his handwriting], I have several cards here and am sending those for analysis or however you spell it".

True, I did send her holiday postcards, and extra ones to her son too.

Memo to self: Stop sending holiday postcards
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Empty Re: Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards

Post by preciousramotswe 04.12.09 23:01

Type them Tony, it's the only way to be sure.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Empty Re: Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards

Post by Guest 04.12.09 23:02

Memo to Mr Bennett stop pissing people off, libelling folks and lying all the time then you can send as many postcards as you like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Empty Not a good idea

Post by Tony Bennett 04.12.09 23:04

badmanners wrote:Type them Tony, it's the only way to be sure.
No good.

Someone would use the same font as I used, imitate my long-winded style, my perfect spelling and grammar and how many spaces I usually indent my paragraphs and then I'd be in even worse bother.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Limoncello 04.12.09 23:05

Best way is to chop up newspapers, preferably the Sun
Limoncello
Limoncello

Activity : 46

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Post by Albert Hedghog 04.12.09 23:10

Limoncello wrote:Best way is to chop up newspapers, preferably the Sun

Yeah good idea, someone needs to recycle the effluant pumped out by Antonella Lazzeri
Albert Hedghog

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Empty Debbie needs to find a new hobby

Post by Jolie 05.12.09 1:05

I guess she won't stop until she's forced to by the police.

As someone who 'wastes' a good deal of time reading and responding to the soap opera of late, it's a bit of pot/kettle, but I think Debbie Butler really needs to move on and find something good and decent to do with her life instead of trying to tear Tony Bennett down.

If charges are brought against her and she faces penalties for her defamation and harrassment campaign and possibly for wasting police time and resources, will she wake up and stop this nonsense?
Jolie
Jolie

Activity : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by baconbutty 05.12.09 9:20

She's already had a police warning regarding harassment of Mike Gunnill.
Which hasn't stopped her from harassing Tony Bennett.
I fear that as long as she is free to pursue her obsession/fixation, aided and abetted by her MM cronies and others, then she will continue to do so.
Unfortunately there are many press articles featuring women who have harassed people even after restraining orders and previous convictions.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Activity : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 05.12.09 9:36

baconbutty wrote:She's already had a police warning regarding harassment of Mike Gunnill.
Which hasn't stopped her from harassing Tony Bennett.
I fear that as long as she is free to pursue her obsession/fixation, aided and abetted by her MM cronies and others, then she will continue to do so.
Unfortunately there are many press articles featuring women who have harassed people even after restraining orders and previous convictions.

As I have said on another thread this morning, it is high time the police took harassment complaints more seriously. I was unaware that Ms Butler already has a police warning regarding harassment of Mike Gunhill - my advice to anyone who has received threatening or initmidating phone calls/em-mails fror her, to tell the police. The public deserve protection from people like her and the police need to take a tougher line.
Autumn

Activity : 2903

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.12.09 23:51

Does anyone really care?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 06.12.09 0:31

i see the MF-members are quite hardened, but honestly, the letter looks highly similar to tony bennetts handwriting.

wouldnt you even care anymore, if the secretary of the madeleine foundation is writing anonymous letters ?

:megashock:
scrafen
scrafen

Activity : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 06.12.09 4:27

Raffle wrote:Does anyone really care?

Maybe you should care that Jill has received threatening e-mails from Debbie Butler, as have others.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 06.12.09 4:29

scrafen wrote:i see the MF-members are quite hardened, but honestly, the letter looks highly similar to tony bennetts handwriting.

wouldnt you even care anymore, if the secretary of the madeleine foundation is writing anonymous letters ?

As he hasn't, what are you on about?
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 06.12.09 7:48

Autumn wrote:
scrafen wrote:i see the MF-members are quite hardened, but honestly, the letter looks highly similar to tony bennetts handwriting.

As he hasn't, what are you on about?

how do you know that ?

how do you explain the striking similarities to tony bennetts writing, if you see any.. ?
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty O'Daws 06.12.09 8:07

You would think that if your going to send a 'genuine' anonymous letter to someone you would type it. Surely Mr Lubbock would be familiar with TB's handwriting so it would be a bit daft to handwrite an 'anonymous' letter to someone you know.
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Activity : 107

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 06.12.09 22:05

re patty o'daws:

so you are sure the letter wasnt written by tony bennett, because its "daft".
the xy reasons are also commonly considered to be quite daft.

im not convinced, that the letter wasnt written by tony bennett; in especially, because they look so strikingly similar.
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Empty If you are happy wasting your time, scrafen, please don't let me stop you

Post by Tony Bennett 06.12.09 23:50

scrafen wrote:re patty o'daws:

so you are sure the letter wasnt written by tony bennett, because its "daft".
the xy reasons are also commonly considered to be quite daft.

im not convinced, that the letter wasnt written by tony bennett; in especially, because they look so strikingly similar.
I wish to repeat that the anonymous letter sent to Terry Lubbock is not from me.

I think any expert graphologist would soon tell you that.

But if you are happy wasting your time trying to prove otherwise, don't let me interrupt your happiness.

It does however give me a certain fascination to see the lengths some people will go to in order to discredit me - scanning letters, sending them to Essex Police, and poring over the alleged similarities when there are dozens of obvious differences between the two hands. So many of you involved as well! - truly a wonder to behold
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Limoncello 07.12.09 0:53

Does it really matter who sent it?

The Police only concern themselves, at the Taxpayers' expense, with anonymous letters that contain threats
Limoncello
Limoncello

Activity : 46

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Post by scrafen 07.12.09 2:08

Tony Bennett wrote:It does however give me a certain fascination to see the lengths some people will go to in order to discredit me - scanning letters, sending them to Essex Police, and poring over the alleged similarities when there are dozens of obvious differences between the two hands. So many of you involved as well! - truly a wonder to behold

It does however give me a certain fascination to see the lengths some people will go to in order to discredit the Tapas - writing very long winded letters, books on 60 reasons, leaflets, sending them to the the Prime Minister, various MPs, dropping them all over the UK, the Portuguese Polcie, and poring over the alleged similarities when there are dozens of obvious differences between the two hands. So many of you involved as well! - truly a wonder to behold
scrafen
scrafen

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn 07.12.09 8:27

The Tapas have done a very good job of discrediting themselves.
Autumn

Back to top Go down

Now Debbie Butler calls in a graphologist to examine even more postcards Empty The difference is that there is a little girl missing

Post by Jolie 07.12.09 16:05

scrafen wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:It does however give me a certain fascination to see the lengths some people will go to in order to discredit me - scanning letters, sending them to Essex Police, and poring over the alleged similarities when there are dozens of obvious differences between the two hands. So many of you involved as well! - truly a wonder to behold

It does however give me a certain fascination to see the lengths some people will go to in order to discredit the Tapas - writing very long winded letters, books on 60 reasons, leaflets, sending them to the the Prime Minister, various MPs, dropping them all over the UK, the Portuguese Polcie, and poring over the alleged similarities when there are dozens of obvious differences between the two hands. So many of you involved as well! - truly a wonder to behold

Has Tony Bennett or one of his friends or associates lost a child recently? No, I didn't think so. The Tapas 9 stories are much more important because they provide clues as to what may have happened to Madeleine McCann, the little girl that her parents insist the world (but not the official police) should be looking for until she is found.
Jolie
Jolie

Activity : 146

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.01.10 14:58

I suppose it some people ways to distract from the mccanns by putting heat on TB.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by vaguely 03.01.10 15:20

Well, I didn't write the anonymous letter, and I can't see Essex Police commissioning a graphologist.

Can I ask why you can't see Essex Police paying for graphology services?

ty

Activity : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by preciousramotswe 03.01.10 15:21

Autumn wrote:The Tapas have done a very good job of discrediting themselves.

To you, maybe.
I don't find them an odious bunch - no more than any group of young professional families away for a short break off season are odious, in any case.

While you no doubt find their Rogatory interviews disturbingly incoherent, you would be horrifed to see what your own words looked like, transcibed verbatim with every hesitant moment or stumbling delivery recorded.
Remember that they are recalling an appalling incident which dropped like a bomb in the middle of an otherwise unmemorable week.

I find the Roagtories completely unremarkable - except for Jane Tanner's partner's outburst in her defence, which I find rather touching.
I have said before why I don't blame them for not going back for the year-plus late 'reconstruction', which no doubt would have allowed the slavering wolves of the then obediently hostile PT press to get another few bites in.
They could probably do it now and not get half as much flack, but that's because the media there have slowly wised up to the real situation.
preciousramotswe

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.01.10 15:40

Wait till the shit hit the fan! On verra!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top