The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New DCI - Page 9 Mm11

New DCI - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

New DCI - Page 9 Mm11

New DCI - Page 9 Regist10

New DCI

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New DCI - Page 9 Empty Re: New DCI

Post by Guest 22.12.14 12:15

ultimaThule wrote:welcome Elça.  

Do you live in Luz and, if so, do you know how the residents feel about Mark Warner closing their Ocean Club operation at what seems, for those of us in the UK at least, to be very short notice?

I do live in Luz.

Mark Warner closing the OC is news to me, so I can't tell you (yet, will make enquiries) what the residents feel.  Luz has been getting skinnier and skinnier for the last couple of years and losing significant summer trade would be a major blow.  Do you have a source for this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.12.14 12:26

When a constabulary (the MET) has a PR department that encourages its female officers to engage in an interview with Vogue I despair.

When a constabulary (the MET) has a PR department that puts up a poster image of a black, female police officer (double whammy there) toting a gun for the 2012 Olympics I despair. This woman later took the MET to a tribunal but I have absolutely no sympathy for her. She didn't need to be the poster girl.

It's not new. It's PR.

So what you have now is DCI Wall and her arrival/debut in Portugal for an obvious photoshoot. What made this woman think it appropriate not to tie her hair back and make a sober appearance in Portugal? This woman is in command of officers of both sexes who serve the public. Can you imagine if Andy Redwood had given an interview with a blokey magazine and turned up in Portugal with a bit of a ponytail in the back?

No, no, no, this is all about PR. It's also about the MET taking the piss out of female officers who should know better.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13361

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.12.14 12:27

Tony Bennett wrote:
Elça Craig wrote:On the day that she takes up her appointment as head of Operation Grange, I welcome Nicola Wall into the investigation in the Madeleine McCann disappearance.

REPLY: I don't, because she inherits a remit that restricts her to 'investiagting the abduction' as if it had happened in England. She has accepted that remit, and thus has accepted the inhernet poisoned chalice in doing so. She had a choice not to accept this remit. Those who claim the remit 'might have been changed' are quite wrong; the remit is on the public record and, if it had been changed, we would have been told.     

But what is IMO relevant is that she appears in a celebrity magazine, namely Vogue, illustrating once again how much the police these days are more concerned about their image than about tackling crime - they spend tens of millions on theier media departments.

This bit of the Vogue interview causes concern IMO:

QUOTE:

A diminutive peroxide blonde, with fine cheekbones and a faint Derbyshire accent, she cuts an unusual figure. "I'm a bit different," she admits. "The jury nearly fell over last time I was in the box!" She's glad that the current crop of TV detectives are not "as mumsy" as their forebears and has a small fondness for Saga Noren "because she's quite feminine, very glamorous, very pretty and very capable, too."
As plainclothes officers, the detectives are united in their determination to look good. Wall especially enjoys playing with her femininity, if only to shake up the stuffier factions of the Met that still exist. "I usually wear a heel, and I always paint my nails," she says with a toss of her well-groomed head. "They usually brighten a day".

UNQUOTE

Please step forward, Nicola Wall.

REPLY:  No, please step down, Nicola Wall, and while you're doing it, tell Vogue and everyone else in the media that you're stepping down because you're refusing to take any further part in this expensive charade, and have publicly called for a change in the remit of Operation Grange.
Operation Grange would have a DCI at its head whether it was Nicola Wall or not and quite clearly would continue in either event.

The Vogue article was actually quite good as it illustrated how SY works, rather than how the tabloids like to continually portray it.

Nicola Wall was wearing heels, black nail varnish, had had her hair done and appeared to be carrying a new handbag on her recent trip to Faro.

Perhaps she will make a change and engage the local citizens, which would be progress.  Perhaps she won't and Operation Grange will rumble on as is, in Andy Redwood style.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 22.12.14 12:46

Elça Craig wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:welcome Elça.  

Do you live in Luz and, if so, do you know how the residents feel about Mark Warner closing their Ocean Club operation at what seems, for those of us in the UK at least, to be very short notice?

I do live in Luz.

Mark Warner closing the OC is news to me, so I can't tell you (yet, will make enquiries) what the residents feel.  Luz has been getting skinnier and skinnier for the last couple of years and losing significant summer trade would be a major blow.  Do you have a source for this?

http://www.thevacationcompany.net/news/article.php?newsId=108

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

New DCI - Page 9 Empty Thanks for the link re MW

Post by Guest 22.12.14 14:00

I checked out their website and the Algarve has been removed.

The fact that Silvia Baptista and her husband were made redundant should have been a clue.

A chat with a couple of locals, both plugged into the news network, confirmed this is not well known locally.  One thought there were some changes in staffing but did not realise Mark Warner had pulled out.

The Ocean Club 24hr reception remains open.  I just checked.

This is going to impact property and rental prices.  And restaurants that depend particularly on families with children, e.g. those on the beach front, are going to find 2015 tough.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 22.12.14 14:16

It is on the other thread.
Thomas Cook are taking it over, so it will probably just carry on, more or less as normal.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16578

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 22.12.14 14:47

More information on this thread Elça, and I sincerely hope that I haven't inadvertently been the cause of any unnecessary worry to you and the good people of Praia de Luz:
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2591-mark-warner-resort#63020
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

New DCI - Page 9 Empty Thomas Cook info re OC

Post by Guest 22.12.14 17:03

Thanks for the info and thanks for the link.

I hope you'll go easy on me as I'm new here and it will take a while to find out what is stored where.

I was specifically interested in info on Nicola Wall and at least I read all 20+ pages of this thread before heading off in the wrong direction.

Again, many thanks and Merry Xmas from Luz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 22.12.14 17:23

As there can be numerous different threads on the same topic it's easy to spend hours chasing your tail.  However, as 'Nicola Wall' is new to the forum this is the first and, as far as I'm aware, the only thread to date on the subject of Andy Redwood's replacement.  

Feliz Natal and Feliz Ano Novo to you and yours, Elça.

Eta PeterMac has just posted this link and the article on the Mark Warner Resort thread:
http://portugalresident.com/madeleine-new-shock-as-tour-operator-drops-“infamous”-ocean-club-resort
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.12.14 19:58

Elça Craig wrote:
Operation Grange would have a DCI at its head whether it was Nicola Wall or not and quite clearly would continue in either event.

The Vogue article was actually quite good as it illustrated how SY works, rather than how the tabloids like to continually portray it.

Nicola Wall was wearing heels, black nail varnish, had had her hair done and appeared to be carrying a new handbag on her recent trip to Faro.

Perhaps she will make a change and engage the local citizens, which would be progress.  Perhaps she won't and Operation Grange will rumble on as is, in Andy Redwood style.
Yes, Operation Grange has a new DCI. It could have been Nicola Wall or any one of dozens of other Met Police DCIs.

But you are wrong to describe either Andy Redwood or Nicola Wall as the 'head' of Operation Grange. Redwood was not. Wall is not.

Most police operations are headed by someone called the 'Senior Investigation Officer' - the S.I.O.  S/he co-ordinates the entire investigation.

Below her/him is the 'Investigation Officer', or the I.O. as s/he is generally known. S/he carries out the plan of the S.I.O., and generally manages the interviewing of witnesses and suspects, organises the forensic work etc.

In the case of Operation Grange, Redwood and Wall are merely at the 'I.O.' level.

Neither has reached the rank of Detective Superintendent or Deputy Chief Superintendent.

Let's go back to see who was the original 'S.I.O.' - above Redwood.

It was Det Chief Supt Hamish Campbell.

He was the man who seriously botched the as-yet-unsolved murder of Jill Dando. He arrested and charged an innocent man, Barry Bulsara/George, condemning him to years of jail for an offence he did not commit. The evidence against him consisted of one speck of firearms residue said to have been found in Bulsara's coat pocket. There remains a deep suspicion that it was planted there.

Moreover, Hamish Campbell had previously worked under Brian Moore, a Det Chief Supt from the corrupt Stoke Newington Police Station. Moore, according to a panel of Appeal Court judges, was all but proved to have arranged to place firearms residue in the coat pocket of a black man accused of shooting another man. 

Moore succeeded in getting the man convicted and jailed for two-and-a-half years - before the Appeal Court mercifully intervened, quashed his conviction, and released him.

I have written up the careers of Campbell and Moore and their other connections here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9457-a-biography-of-hamish-campbell-the-man-chosen-to-head-operation-grange

Hamish Campbell retired as the S.I.O. of Operation Grange in May 2013.

He appears to have been replaced by Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt, who back in February 2014 made the extravagant, and gramatically incorrect - claim that the 'tempo' of Operation Grange was 'moving forwards'.

It looks like that statement was also false.

It was, of course, merely another media-friendly quote for Britain's mainstream media to reproduce unquestioningly.

Wall is stuck with the remit she was given.

Wall is also stuck with the same S.I.O. that Redwood has had for the past 18 months.

More than likely, several other DCIs were approached to carry out this Operation Grange assignment - and wisely refused.

Wall accepted. She is intelligent enough to know that Martin Grime's cadaver dogs provide, well, high quality 'intelligence'.

Which she will now, unprofessionally, disregard.

I would condemn any police officer who acts as the 'I.O.' in this case, unless they insist that the remit of the investiagtion is changed - whether they are male or female, white-, black-, brown- or yellow-skinned, attractive or unattractive.

Wall appears to be media-friendly.

Here is her job description:

Public perception.

Smoke and mirrors.

Cover-up.

Deception.

Charade.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 22.12.14 20:16

"I'm a bit different," she admits. "The jury nearly fell over last time I was in the box!"

That remark of DCI Wall is so self conceited, bad.

As bad as Kate's full of herself remark "Rome is preparing itself"
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

New DCI - Page 9 Empty Nicola Wall

Post by Guest 22.12.14 21:34

Tony Bennett wrote:
Elça Craig wrote:

Yes, Operation Grange has a new DCI. It could have been Nicola Wall or any one of dozens of other Met Police DCIs.

But you are wrong to describe either Andy Redwood or Nicola Wall as the 'head' of Operation Grange. Redwood was not. Wall is not.

Most police operations are headed by someone called the 'Senior Investigation Officer' - the S.I.O.  S/he co-ordinates the entire investigation.

Below her/him is the 'Investigation Officer', or the I.O. as s/he is generally known. S/he carries out the plan of the S.I.O., and generally manages the interviewing of witnesses and suspects, organises the forensic work etc.

In the case of Operation Grange, Redwood and Wall are merely at the 'I.O.' level.

Neither has reached the rank of Detective Superintendent or Deputy Chief Superintendent.

Let's go back to see who was the original 'S.I.O.' - above Redwood.

It was Det Chief Supt Hamish Campbell.

He was the man who seriously botched the as-yet-unsolved murder of Jill Dando. He arrested and charged an innocent man, Barry Bulsara/George, condemning him to years of jail for an offence he did not commit. The evidence against him consisted of one speck of firearms residue said to have been found in Bulsara's coat pocket. There remains a deep suspicion that it was planted there.

Moreover, Hamish Campbell had previously worked under Brian Moore, a Det Chief Supt from the corrupt Stoke Newington Police Station. Moore, according to a panel of Appeal Court judges, was all but proved to have arranged to place firearms residue in the coat pocket of a black man accused of shooting another man. 

Moore succeeded in getting the man convicted and jailed for two-and-a-half years - before the Appeal Court mercifully intervened, quashed his conviction, and released him.

I have written up the careers of Campbell and Moore and their other connections here:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9457-a-biography-of-hamish-campbell-the-man-chosen-to-head-operation-grange

Hamish Campbell retired as the S.I.O. of Operation Grange in May 2013.

He appears to have been replaced by Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt, who back in February 2014 made the extravagant, and gramatically incorrect - claim that the 'tempo' of Operation Grange was 'moving forwards'.

It looks like that statement was also false.

It was, of course, merely another media-friendly quote for Britain's mainstream media to reproduce unquestioningly.

Wall is stuck with the remit she was given.

Wall is also stuck with the same S.I.O. that Redwood has had for the past 18 months.

More than likely, several other DCIs were approached to carry out this Operation Grange assignment - and wisely refused.

Wall accepted. She is intelligent enough to know that Martin Grime's cadaver dogs provide, well, high quality 'intelligence'.

Which she will now, unprofessionally, disregard.

I would condemn any police officer who acts as the 'I.O.' in this case, unless they insist that the remit of the investiagtion is changed - whether they are male or female, white-, black-, brown- or yellow-skinned, attractive or unattractive.

Wall appears to be media-friendly.

Here is her job description:

Public perception.

Smoke and mirrors.

Cover-up.

Deception.

Charade.

Sorry to re-quote a long post.  I know it is a pain in the a**e.

Her job description and the PR coming out of Scotland Yard mean little.  I have been employed more than once on one job description, and carried out a different job.  As for PR, I have been employed more than once where one set of PR went out while I was actually being tasked to do something quite different.  I have been a shark circling blood for multiple reasons.

PR is called PR because it is not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  PR is called PR because it is PR.

If you want to debate the dogs, I am up for it, but please point me at the dogs thread.  There must be one, or probably several, so please take your choice.  Link, please.

DCI Nicola Wall isn't stuck with anything.  She might CHOOSE to stick with what has gone before.  But she isn't stuck with it.  She has a choice.

In my day it was called managing your manager.  I did that quite well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.12.14 21:47

aiyoyo wrote:
 "I'm a bit different," she admits. "The jury nearly fell over last time I was in the box!"

When you are a senior officer in the police there is no need to talk about either your femininity or masculinity to any magazine.

You begin your service in uniform. It's respect for that uniform that's of paramount importance. That uniform and all it stands for is why you joined.

OK, OK, I'll 'fess up....I did recruitment advertising for the police many many years ago (my team even won an award!). I'll say now that the police advertising budget was so incredibly low but it was a prestigious account for an ad agency's portfolio.

As a part of my brief in recruitment advertising for the service, I went through the recruitment process in its entirety as a prospective candidate. I took all the psychometric tests and had a mock interview (scary). I got to know many officers of all ranks. I got to know many officers of both sexes and various ethnic backgrounds. I balked at using female officers/officers from ethnic minorities as poster people. I disagreed with it. It's a uniform was my argument. It doesn't matter what sex, race blah blah you are it's about attracting the right people for the job on merit, providing the training (and it is marvelous training) to go and do their job in whatever capacity that is. It's about the uniform and what the uniform stands for.

There was a particular problem in the Police Service (I don't know if there still is) with the service life of a female officer. At that time it was about 7 years iirc. It was the shift pattern and the lack of return to work after having babies that was a budgetary problem. It costs a lot of money to train a police officer.

Two people stick out in my mind to this day. One was a black female police officer of a few year's service who was approached to be the poster girl for a Police in-house magazine. She declined. I won't tell you what she said to me. She was, how can I put it...effing furious. The second was a new male recruit who was black and was assisted to join the service and was completely useless. He was also asked to be in a Police Magazine. I like him. He tried so hard.

This all happened a very long time ago. I expect better from the likes of Wall. Doing interviews with Vogue is damning to the uniform. I thought we'd moved on from the crap of being female in the male world of policing...obviously not.

The police (MET) also chose an officer - black female - to be their poster girl to promote the 2012 Olympics. She was shown in a vogue-esque photograph toting a machine gun. She has since taken the MET to a tribunal for unrelated matters but has been awarded a payout for discrimination.

So, Wall, tie your hair back, have some respect for the uniform you represent.

There you go, I've got that off my chest.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.12.14 21:50

She's a poster girl for the Police.

I don't care how good or bad she is, Vogue was a big mistake.

Doesn't do this case any favors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.12.14 22:03

Elça Craig wrote:On the day that she takes up her appointment as head of Operation Grange, I welcome Nicola Wall into the investigation in the Madeleine McCann disappearance.

Elça, it's good to see someone on this forum extend a welcome to Nicola Wall, and I second the welcome.

We do NOT know what her remit is.  What we do know in that she is the new lead officer of Operation Grange, today is her first day in the new role, and she comes with a good track record (see PeterMac's previous posts).  I think we should be confident that this new lead officer brings to the investigation a fresh perspective, fresh ideas, and fresh style, as well as fresh leadership to the OG team - all of which can only be helpful, in my opinion.
I hope folks on this forum focus their energy in their endorsement, support and encouragement of this new lead officer.
Happy New Year!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.12.14 22:19

Elça Craig wrote:
Her job description and the PR coming out of Scotland Yard mean little.  I have been employed more than once on one job description, and carried out a different job.  As for PR, I have been employed more than once where one set of PR went out while I was actually being tasked to do something quite different.  I have been a shark circling blood for multiple reasons.

PR is called PR because it is not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.  PR is called PR because it is PR.

If you want to debate the dogs, I am up for it, but please point me at the dogs thread.  There must be one, or probably several, so please take your choice.  Link, please.

DCI Nicola Wall isn't stuck with anything.  She might CHOOSE to stick with what has gone before.  But she isn't stuck with it.  She has a choice.

All of the above is delightfully irrelevant, in the light of my previous post.

A police investigation remit is a legal document. Go beyond your remit, and that may be a sackable offence for gross misconduct. And Operation Grange's remit has been made public. Wall is tied, arms and legs, hands behind her back, to the official remit.

Viz., to investigate an abduction

I visited your blog: http://shininginluz.wordpress.com/

The only thing that shines out in your blog is the subtlety of your efforts to discredit, in every way possible, the significance of the 16 alerts of Eddie & Keela to the scent of a corpse and blood in Apartment G5A - and on other items connected with McCanns.

You have tried in your articles to appear studiedly neutral. Sorry, I don't buy your professed neutrality.

You wrote: "If you want to debate the dogs, I am up for it, but please point me at the dogs thread. There must be one, or probably several, so please take your choice. Link, please".

Well, I for one don't want to debate your views on the dogs. That's because I already know what they are. It may be that others want to debate the dogs with you, but IMO if they did, they would be wasting their time.

Nevertheless I thank you for joining our forum and for sharing your views in so many posts here today. 

Elça Craig?

Lovely name.

It puts me in mind of Ailsa Craig, that pyramid-shaped lump of uninhabited rock half-way between Scotland and Ireland.

On which so many ships have been wrecked

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 22.12.14 22:36

TexMac wrote:

Elça, it's good to see someone on this forum extend a welcome to Nicola Wall, and I second the welcome.

REPLY: It was only a matter of time, TexMac, before you welcomed Elça Craig. You were a bit later than I expected, though 

We do NOT know what her remit is. 

REPLY: It has been made public and it is as plain as a pikestaff what Redwood's remit was and what DCI Wall's now is.

What we do know in that she is the new lead officer of Operation Grange,

REPLY:  Maybe you didn't read my post above. Redwood was not, and Wall is not, the Senior Investigating Officer. That role is held by Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt, the investigation co-ordinator.  He directs what Wall can and cannot investigate. It is as simple as that. Wall is merely the 'Investigating Officer', NOT the 'lead officer'. She is a puppet. Hewitt and those above him will pull her strings just like they did with Redwood's. I noted that when Redwood was appointed to Grange he has served 26.5 years and had 3.5 years more to run until drawing his generous police pension. Funny that Wall has also served exactly 26.5 years. Another 3.5 years of a charade?

today is her first day in the new role, and she comes with a good track record (see PeterMac's previous posts). 

REPLY: I wonder? What objective, empirical evidence do we have of that?

I think we should be confident that this new lead officer brings to the investigation a fresh perspective, fresh ideas, and fresh style, as well as fresh leadership to the OG team - all of which can only be helpful, in my opinion.

REPLY: As she doesn't bring with her a fresh remit, all your comments are no better than wishful thinking.

I hope folks on this forum focus their energy in their endorsement, support and encouragement of this new lead officer.

REPLY: Goodness! Is that really where your energy is focused? I think you're on the wrong forum. This one's about researching, informing, discussing and debating what really happened to Madeleine McCann. And if you look at our latest poll on whether Grange is a whitewash or not, over 95% say it is. 

Happy New Year!

REPLY: It can only be a Happy New Year if we have a New remit

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 22.12.14 22:38

Elça Craig wrote:If you want to debate the dogs, I am up for it, but please point me at the dogs thread.  There must be one, or probably several, so please take your choice.  Link, please.

There's a whole section for the dogs https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/f29-bring-in-the-dogs

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41602

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 22.12.14 22:41

TexMac wrote:

We do NOT know what her remit is.  What we do know in that she is the new lead officer of Operation Grange, today is her first day in the new role, and she comes with a good track record (see PeterMac's previous posts).  I think we should be confident that this new lead officer brings to the investigation a fresh perspective, fresh ideas, and fresh style, as well as fresh leadership to the OG team - all of which can only be helpful, in my opinion.
Happy New Year!

So do I Texmac   high5

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.12.14 22:42

Cor Tony, the 'PR' folk are out in force this week. I love the psuedo-intellect posture. I believe Summers & Swan did much the same.

Well here it is and it's a fact.

Dogs don't lie. Dogs alert to the very thing they are trained to do.

They just can't seem to get past them darned dogs and it's on video thanks to the PJ - unlike Kate being surrounded by a pack of feral dogs and allegedly being bitten.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.12.14 22:52

TexMac @ 10.03pm today:

"I hope folks on this forum focus their energy in their endorsement, support and encouragement of this new lead officer."

I don't think this new lead officer is bothered whether or not we on this forum endorse, support and encourage her.  Personally, I'd prefer to focus my energy elsewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New DCI - Page 9 Empty Another long quote - how do I chop them down a bit?

Post by Guest 22.12.14 23:10

Tony Bennett wrote:
Elça Craig wrote:

A police investigation remit is a legal document. Go beyond your remit, and that may be a sackable offence for gross misconduct. And Operation Grange's remit has been made public. Wall is tied, arms and legs, hands behind her back, to the official remit.

The only thing that shines out in your blog is the subtlety of your efforts to discredit, in every way possible, the significance of the 16 alerts of Eddie & Keela to the scent of a corpse and blood in Apartment G5A - and on other items connected with McCanns.

You have tried in your articles to appear studiedly neutral. Sorry, I don't buy your professed neutrality.

You wrote: "If you want to debate the dogs, I am up for it, but please point me at the dogs thread. There must be one, or probably several, so please take your choice. Link, please".

Well, I for one don't want to debate your views on the dogs. That's because I already know what they are. It may be that others want to debate the dogs with you, but IMO if they did, they would be wasting their time.

Nevertheless I thank you for joining our forum and for sharing your views in so many posts here today. 

Elça Craig?

Lovely name.

It puts me in mind of Ailsa Craig, that pyramid-shaped lump of uninhabited rock half-way between Scotland and Ireland.

You are welcome to my view on the dogs.  I am happy to ENGAGE with people on whether my views about the dogs are reasonable or rubbish.  Thank you for visiting shinginluz.wordpress.com

HOWEVER, please note my posts.  I am happy to discuss with you what you feel about the dogs and what the dogs said on a thread on this forum of your own choice.  Give me a thread.  I will read the entire thread, God help me, even if it is a hundred pages long.  And then I will debate.

If however, I have now made it up to 57 posts on shininginluz.wordpress.com, in total, over 6 months, and you are running scared on a forum where you have legendary status, then I have no case to answer.

Either, post a link to where you want to debate the dogs, or feel free to decline the exchange.

(PS Thanks to the poster who stuck a link above, much appreciated, but it is not up to me to take Tony to my patch.  It is about whether Tony feels comfortable on his patch.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ScarletLaw 22.12.14 23:24

I looked into the dog evidence and it seems pretty strong. Also the McCanns reaction to it showed that they knew the evidence was there already. There were signs of a clean up and the curtains had been washed. Nobody, unless they have OCD would wash the holiday places curtains. Something happened earlier that day.
ScarletLaw

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 22.12.14 23:39

Elça Craig wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Elça Craig wrote:

Elça Craig?

Lovely name.

You are welcome to my view on the dogs.  I am happy to ENGAGE with people on whether my views about the dogs are reasonable or rubbish.  Thank you for visiting shinginluz.wordpress.com

HOWEVER, please note my posts.  I am happy to discuss with you what you feel about the dogs and what the dogs said on a thread on this forum of your own choice.  Give me a thread.  I will read the entire thread, God help me, even if it is a hundred pages long.  And then I will debate.

If however, I have now made it up to 57 posts on shininginluz.wordpress.com, in total, over 6 months, and you are running scared on a forum where you have legendary status, then I have no case to answer.

Either, post a link to where you want to debate the dogs, or feel free to decline the exchange.

(PS Thanks to the poster who stuck a link above, much appreciated, but it is not up to me to take Tony to my patch.  It is about whether Tony feels comfortable on his patch.)
Get over yourself. You're here to have a fight with Tony Bennett - even a lightweight like myself can see that.

If you have your own blog or whatever it is, you're not beyond knowing how to search for dogs on this forum.

Another feckin ego with an agenda.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by PMR 23.12.14 0:11

aiyoyo wrote:

No it isn't and no it isn't .
PMR

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum