The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 11 Mm11

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 11 Mm11

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 11 Regist10

Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 11 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by Mr Peabody 12.11.14 20:26

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:
juliet wrote:No-one asked TB or Bluebag to spend hours - days - trying to kill all photoshopping discussion. I notice that PeterMac keeps out of it, as he says the important and obvious point of agreement is that the photo is fake.
TB and Bluebag' s idea of debate is to say "I disagree with the findings" 50 different ways or come up with ludicrous theories like "Amelie's eyes are a bit open" or "That thin black line is a shadow of Gerry's arm (!)".

Neither has explained, despite being asked repeatedly, why they are so rabidly against all photoshopping debate. What drives their endless and rather futile rebuttals?

A little harsh, there is just no evidence for photoshopping other than the proven metadata change on the last one.
This thread has made entertaining reading! What proven metadata change would that be because if it's proven then the case can be brought to trial imo.

Info with Grange and has been a while
Can the metadata be proven to have been changed there is a lot of 'if it has been' on this and other threads. If you are correct then this debate is a waste of time. As far as I can conclude info. about expert opinion on photoshopping and weather had been made into a theory where the likelihood was the picture was taken on another day and this is what was passed to OG. Can the metadata change actually be proven?
Mr Peabody

Activity : 25

Back to top Go down

Analyzing position of sun in last photo - Page 11 Empty Re: Analyzing position of sun in last photo

Post by Guest 12.11.14 20:32

Mr Peabody wrote:Can the metadata be proven to have been changed there is a lot of 'if it has been' on this and other threads. If you are correct then this debate is a waste of time. As far as I can conclude info. about expert opinion on photoshopping and weather had been made into a theory where the likelihood was the picture was taken on another day and this is what was passed to OG. Can the metadata change actually be proven?
Access to the original memory card would be interesting.

The question is were the Police ever given it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.11.14 20:46

Without the Canon or it's memory card proving the metadata has been changed will be hard. One way is to look for proof of where the subjects actually were at 1.30/2.30 on the 3rd. Or find other evidence that things seen in the Last photo were simultaneously elsewhere at a different time of the week:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HiDeHo makes an interesting case for the photo being taken around 3pm on the Saturday.

By comparing the clothing worn in the photos of them on the airport bus and the plane steps,  through the Last Photo, to the playground photo taken in the late afternoon/early evening it is clear that many items appear in all three, suggesting - by the position of the sun indicating mid-afternoon - that the Last Photo was indeed taken on the Saturday of arrival.

And the weather would definitely have been right too...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 12.11.14 21:19

But they didn't arrive until 3pm.  
At Main reception, then keys, signing in, maps, different minibus, luggage, apartments, unload, children, toilet, shower, change,
look round, move beds and cots, sort out, unpack a bit, and
THEN go outside.

This is at least 4pm, possibly later.   And they were due at the endless reception speeches and

We found the people carrier plus driver we’d pre-booked to meet us at Faro airport and arrived at the Ocean Club resort in the village of Praia da Luz at around three. After checking in we were driven over to our accommodation in a minibus by a Mark Warner rep. . . .
 . . .After the first couple of days we barely used the front door, coming and going through the patio doors and up and down the steps.  [Ooops !]

The travel cots we’d requested for Sean and Amelie had been placed in the back bedroom. As there were full-length patio doors here, too, and it was bigger and brighter, we decided to put the three children in the front bedroom, knowing they’d only be using their room to sleep in, and to take this one ourselves. We removed the cots and shoved the twin beds together. In the other room, we pushed the beds further apart, positioning each against a wall, to make room for the cots, which we placed in between them.
After reorganizing the sleeping arrangements and unpacking some essentials, we went down to the pool area at the back of the apartment to join the rest of the holiday group

No mention of changing the children into the Gap and Monsoon special clothes, no mention of hot weather, no mention of shorts, T shirts,    . . .

BUT
The weather was pleasant enough, although there was a cool breeze. It was still April, after all.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16593

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 12.11.14 21:26

Mr Peabody wrote:
Can the metadata be proven to have been changed there is a lot of 'if it has been' on this and other threads. If you are correct then this debate is a waste of time. As far as I can conclude info. about expert opinion on photoshopping and weather had been made into a theory where the likelihood was the picture was taken on another day and this is what was passed to OG. Can the metadata change actually be proven?
I think you're the second person to suggest on this thread tonight that the 'Last Photo' threads are 'a waste of time'.

I don't think it's at all likely that one could prove, 7 years later, that the metadata were altered as has been suggested on this and other 'Last Photo' threads.

But I suggest that with these threads we edge nearer the truth.

You could say the same about Martin Grime's evidence, couldn't you?

"He can't prove there was a corpse there, uncorroborated evidence like that can't be used in a court of law, so sending the bloke there in the first place was a waste of time".

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Peabody 12.11.14 22:08

Tony Bennett wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:
I think you're the second person to suggest on this thread tonight that the 'Last Photo' threads are 'a waste of time'.

I don't think it's at all likely that one could prove, 7 years later, that the metadata were altered as has been suggested on this and other 'Last Photo' threads.

"He can't prove there was a corpse there, uncorroborated evidence like that can't be used in a court of law, so sending the bloke there in the first place was a waste of time".
Tony, you have taken this out of context,  S&M claimed the metadata had been proven and I was asking if this was correct as if it was then this thread is a waste of time.  Would you agree?

Interesting that you use the dogs as an example are you suggesting their 'evidence' is a waste of time?
Mr Peabody

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 12.11.14 22:21

Mr Peabody wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:

Tony, you have taken this out of context,  S&M claimed the metadata had been proven and I was asking if this was correct as if it was then this thread is a waste of time.  Would you agree?

Interesting that you use the dogs as an example are you suggesting their 'evidence' is a waste of time?

I thought it had been proven some while ago, but if mistaken I humbly retract.

However, the time and date on the photo CANNOT be correct as the weather conditions did not match those in the photo at any point in the day of the 3rd, so after extensive weather data being analysed we still end up with the position that the data on the picture must have been altered.

The only other explanation for this discrepecny is that the Mccanns wield so much power that they had the weather changed for the photo.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Peabody 12.11.14 22:27

Smokeandmirrors wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:

I thought it had been proven some while ago, but if mistaken I humbly retract.

However, the time and date on the photo CANNOT be correct as the weather conditions did not match those in the photo at any point in the day of the 3rd, so after extensive weather data being analysed we still end up with the position that the data on the picture must have been altered.

The only other explanation for this discrepecny is that the Mccanns wield so much power that they had the weather changed for the photo.
If it had been proven that the last photo was a fraud, surely that would have been trumpeted from the rooftops

@Tony what about the dogs comparison, was this also a waste of time?
Mr Peabody

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 12.11.14 22:40

Mr Peabody wrote:
If it had been proven that the last photo was a fraud, surely that would have been trumpeted from the rooftops

@ Tony what about the dogs comparison, was this also a waste of time?
I think we are talking at cross purposes (my fault more than yours).

I think you were making the point - which 'smokeandmirrors' has since acknowledged - that there is no proof whatsoever that the metadata (time/date) of the 'Last Photo' have been altered.

What we have is indications that they might have been.    

Some say these are strong indications.

Others so they are weak.

I was making the point that even if something can't be proved outright one way or the other, it is still useful to discuss the evidences and indications either way on a forum such as this.

The dogs' alerts are an example.

Some here assert that the dogs' alerts are absolute proof that there was a coprse in Apartment G5A.

The McCanns' line is that at best these were mere 'indications' and in any event useless in a court of law because (they say) there is no corroboration.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Peabody 12.11.14 22:49

Tony Bennett wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:

I think you were making the point - which 'smokeandmirrors' has since acknowledged - that there is no proof whatsoever that the metadata (time/date) of the 'Last Photo' have been altered.

Others so they are weak.

I was making the point that even if something can't be proved outright one way or the other, it is still useful to discuss the evidences and indications either way on a forum such as this.

Some here assert that the dogs' alerts are absolute proof that there was a coprse in Apartment G5A.

The McCanns' line is that at best these were mere 'indications' and in any event useless in a court of law because (they say) there is no corroboration.
Where do you stand on these alerts proof or indications? mines is proof (of a body but not whose because the dogs don't know). The other circumstantial evidence (at least) points to MBM.
Mr Peabody

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Peabody 12.11.14 22:56

Mr Peabody wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:

Others so they are weak.

Where do you stand on these alerts proof or indications? mines is proof (of a body but not whose because the dogs don't know). The other circumstantial evidence (at least) points to MBM.
Back to the thread topic;

Yes - please... ontopic

so there is no proof whatsoever of metadata being changed yet you and others are vehemently arguing that it has based on Michael Fish's weather forecasts!  

WARNING - a complete misrepresentation of what posters on this thread have been saying - kindly refrain

And the photoshoppers are standing their ground based on their lack of photographic knowledge. One side or the other is trying very hard but in whose interest? All imo.

A robust and constructive debate is in progress. Either make a constructive contribution to the thread - or try and make a constructive contribution somewhere else on the forum

- admin
Mr Peabody

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 12.11.14 23:37

MissesWillYa wrote:I'm hesitant to get involved here, but I thought of something...

Does anyone know whether there is a pool at the apartment where some think Madeleine's makeup photo was taken?

Are you referring to the Solimar apartments in Burgau, built and maintained by Robert Murat's father, where hairs which might belong to Robert Murat and Jane Tanner were found?

For that matter, is there a pool at Sagres, where people think the McC family went on Monday (or was it Sunday)?

People only think this because it suited British mainstream media stories on 11 & 12 May to claim that a paedophile [Wojcek Krokowski - see other thread in Debate section*] may have seen the McCanns at Sagres, either on the Monday or the Sunday. There is absolutely no evidence that the McCanns went to Sagres (some 16 miles from Praia da Luz) at all during that holiday - and 'madeleine' by Dr Kate McCann also makes no reference to a visit to Sagres

*   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If it's the case that the last photo was most likely taken on a different day, maybe the three family members were photographed at some other pool, and then the OC pool's surroundings were added behind them? It's just a thought. Could that explain the weird lines near Amelie's wrist, it's the edge of some other pool they were sitting near?

An understandable suggestion, but it's not really necessary (there seems to be a perfectly valid reason for the 'weird lines' - see BlueBag's posts). Your suggestion would also mean that, if they were at another pool, they would all have to have been facing exactly the same way - because of the shadows. The shadows are precisely correct for the 'Last Photo', with the group sitting where they were photographed. It would be a remarkable coincidence if they were all facing the right way in another photo at another pool   

Does anyone know whether these other two locations had pools?

I don't know.

If they were in other locations in the early part of the week, they may have had a photo taken of themselves there.

There is no evidence I'm aware of for their being in any other locations that week

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Peabody 13.11.14 8:56

Mr Peabody wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Mr Peabody wrote:

Others so they are weak.

Back to the thread topic;

Yes - please... ontopic

so there is no proof whatsoever of metadata being changed yet you and others are vehemently arguing that it has based on Michael Fish's weather forecasts!  

WARNING - a complete misrepresentation of what posters on this thread have been saying - kindly refrain

And the photoshoppers are standing their ground based on their lack of photographic knowledge. One side or the other is trying very hard but in whose interest? All imo.

A robust and constructive debate is in progress. Either make a constructive contribution to the thread - or try and make a constructive contribution somewhere else on the forum

- admin
WARNING why the warning? No misrepresentation on my part (to me it looks like it is your good self who is misrepresenting). No one on this thread has proof positive (why would they as they are not the police) that the metadata has been changed (I personally believe on the balance of probabilities that it has). I am however being picked up for agreeing with Tony when he concludes “what we have is indications that they might have been” (the time / date altered) i.e. it’s not proven.

Also I am then further enlightened that my input is not constructive enough and a robust debate is going on. Well excuse me but the debate is going round in circles, posters are being downright rude to each other and nobody is going to back down! PM’s experts say there is no photo shopping so taken at face value I’m personally willing to go with the flow. That leaves the metadata which by focusing in on the weather as evidence is a flawed methodology (you need someone to be in the location at that particular time frame to capture the environment). Of much more value would be trying to find evidences that the last photo couldn’t have been taken at the stated time because……………. (fill in the blanks) The weather is a weak argument imo.

As I’m new here and maybe haven’t got the tone right; is this constructive then?

Finally Tony gave a comparison with the dogs stating they too could have been termed as a waste of time (as their evidence alone can’t be used in court)and I asked politely for his further views, can I please ask again (I stated mine) or should I take this to another thread?
Mr Peabody

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.11.14 8:57

PeterMac wrote:
After reorganizing the sleeping arrangements and unpacking some essentials, we went down to the pool area at the back of the apartment to join the rest of the holiday group

BUT
The weather was pleasant enough, although there was a cool breeze. It was still April, after all.

BUT, Kate mentioned they went to the pool area on the day of arrival and the day's pleasant weather with a cool breeze.

How do we know the metadata "change of the time" is just one hour out (and not a few hours out)?
Can Kate's words be taken at face value?  
It could well have been taken on the day of arrival, and then Kate concorts the two timings that had nothing to do with the actual time it was taken just to draw attention to the date it was taken.   The actual time could be anything except those two timings stated by Kate. 

If putting out the pool photo labelling it as "last" is to to serve their agenda (vs not purpose), then the fabricated time they decided on would have to show the interim time in-between the creches timings that the children were in their care.  And it would have to be at a time that had taken into account lunch and other activites that parents general do with their children when they'd their children in-between creches.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 13.11.14 9:04

aiyoyo wrote:
It could well have been taken on the day of arrival, .

My point was that even on their own admission it would have been 4pm before they got down to the pool to meet all the others, and more probably 4.30
The sun is clearly high in the sky - on any test, - and incidentally where are all the others. Where is the Group Photo ? "Here is us on the first day . . ."

It is indicators like this that force me towards Sunday 29th
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16593

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.11.14 9:07

PeterMac wrote:But they didn't arrive until 3pm.  
At Main reception, then keys, signing in, maps, different minibus, luggage, apartments, unload, children, toilet, shower, change,
look round, move beds and cots, sort out, unpack a bit, and
THEN go outside.

This is at least 4pm, possibly later.   And they were due at the endless reception speeches and

We found the people carrier plus driver we’d pre-booked to meet us at Faro airport and arrived at the Ocean Club resort in the village of Praia da Luz at around three. After checking in we were driven over to our accommodation in a minibus by a Mark Warner rep. . . .
 . . .After the first couple of days we barely used the front door, coming and going through the patio doors and up and down the steps.  [Ooops !]

The travel cots we’d requested for Sean and Amelie had been placed in the back bedroom. As there were full-length patio doors here, too, and it was bigger and brighter, we decided to put the three children in the front bedroom, knowing they’d only be using their room to sleep in, and to take this one ourselves. We removed the cots and shoved the twin beds together. In the other room, we pushed the beds further apart, positioning each against a wall, to make room for the cots, which we placed in between them.

No mention of changing the children into the Gap and Monsoon special clothes, no mention of hot weather, no mention of shorts, T shirts,    . . .

BUT

This thought just came into my mind, we know from nannies testimonies that the McCanns were the only couple who did not take their children to the induction session on day of arrival. Could well be they were the only ones that went out to the pool/playground area while all the rest of the holiday group were at the children-induction session.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 13.11.14 9:16

PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

My point was that even on their own admission it would have been 4pm before they got down to the pool to meet all the others, and more probably 4.30
The sun is clearly high in the sky - on any test,  - and incidentally where are all the others. Where is the Group Photo ? "Here is us on the first day . . ."

The others could be at the children-induction session for one thing, or they could be in the pool/playground general vicinity exploring the area (not necessary parked at the pool like the Mcs).

The last photo appears to be one of 'sit by the pool to pose for a quick (sort of family) photo for memento sake' (just to show the family had been on holiday); and not one capturing them in the midst of pool /swimming activity.

Could well be sunday, April 30th.  But day of arrival is also appropriate taking in the circumstantial and taken in HDH analysis of clothing items.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.11.14 10:00

PeterMac wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:

The sun is clearly high in the sky - on any test,  - and incidentally where are all the others. Where is the Group Photo ? "Here is us on the first day . . ."

I agree, on the "last photo" the sun and is almost certainly in a 1.30 to 2.30 position - their shadows are directly behind them which is why they are not visible for the most part.

I think 29th April is the earliest date (and most likely) for that photo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 13.11.14 11:22

Tony Bennett wrote:
Smokeandmirrors wrote:May I gently ask, for those that feel these images are composites of sort, or have been interfered with, apart from the known dishonesty of WHEN they were taken, what would be the actual purpose of such tampering? If the disappearance, for arguments sake, was a carefully orchestrated event and the pictures part of the deception, why would the McCanns create a series of photographs which could so easily be exposed to be "fakes"? Surely they would KNOW beyond all reasonable doubt that it would be tantamount to a confession of guilt. Wouldn't tampering with the photographs to that extent, pictures which would end up in police hands, be tantamount to a burglar deliberately not wearing gloves in order to ensure their fingerprints were left at the crime scene?
I think this is a very powerful point, and I did make it earlier, maybe on one of the other 'Last Photo' threads.

Why take the risk when no-one would really notice a change in the date and time of the photo?

And on that point, it has been argued that the excessive number of words by the McCanns to try and 'prove' that it was the 'Last Photo' is suspcious...details about the exact time, whether Portugal and the UK had the same time zones, the hair bead being carefully being taken out when Madeleine was put to bed that night etc. 

Similar considerations apply to the 'Tennis Balls' photo.

But the other thing that has always bothered me about those who see photoshopping everywhere in the 'Last Photo' is the sheer number of different claims made that this photo has been photoshopped.

The 'photoshopping brigade', if I may use that term, disagree massively amongst themselves about what has or has not been photoshopped. Here is a list of some of the photoshopping claims made for the 'Last Photo':

* whole of Gerry shopped in
* whole of Madeleine shopped in
* all three shopped in to the pool
* just Madeleinee's head shopped in
* someone used high tech photoshopping of shadows to make sure they were were all consistent with each other and with the height of the sun
* Amelie's arm cut out
* Madeleine's arm cut out
* Madeleine's posture not natural
* white and black item between Gerry and Amelie proves it's been photoshopped
* Gerry looks like he's floating
* Gerry's arm doesn't look right
* nor does his thigh
* sunglasses reflctions prove that he wasn't there
* dandelion shadows not consistent with the others
* bougainvillea didn't flower that time of year
* Madeleine not wearing clothes for being by the pool
* absence of emotional contact between the three of them
* sun too high and shadows too short for that time of year
* the photo was taken on a previous holiday  

...and so it goes on. Seemingly endlessly...

Just because there is not a general agreement does not mean that there isn't some merit in the theory that some of the photos have been photoshopped. Even if the last photo hasn't (and I do believe it has). Why did the McCanns make such a big deal about the photos? Why? Why so important to them?

What would be be purpose of the tampering? Surely the answer to that would be to try to 'prove' that Madeleine was alive and well and having a lovely holiday at the Ocean Club right up to the time that Kate discovered that 'an abductor' had stolen her from her bed at 10pm on Thursday evening (or 9.30pm as some have suggested that was when the alarm was raised.)

The McCanns have lied about pretty much everything, so why would the photos be any different, imo? They lied about Madeleine being stolen by a random mystery abductor, imo. They lied about what really happened that week.

You could argue why on earth did Kate write her terrible book? It highlights many inconsistencies as the version of events in the book often does not line up with the version of events in the witness statements, or the version of events from the McCann's  diaries. Or the version of events as written in the media (the Sagres trip, for instance).

Why commit to print a version of events that can be ripped to shreds? But that is what Kate did.

Pretty much everything they have said does not stand up to scrutiny. So why would the photos be any different?

They are both psychopaths, imo. So will leave tell-tail trails where-ever they go.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 13.11.14 11:27

In my opinion only there is no reason at all that they would be telling the truth with their photos. They don't with anything else. If you go through the photos in Kate's book carefully, very few of them stand up to scrutiny. So many are 'composites', designed to convey a normal, happy and contented family life. When that was not the reality, imo.

As for the last photo, I do think Gerry looks quite manic. Staring fixedly at whoever is taking the photograph. There are many odd things about it. I just can't believe that this was the best they could come up with THREE WEEKS LATER!!

Incredible.

I have a very nasty suspicion that photographs and filming may well have been a feature of that holiday. But what was being photographed or filmed was not suitable for the family album

What we have seen paraded before out eyes, literally played out under the full media glare, is nothing less than an abomination, imo. And to then have Kate in a role as ambassador for missing children.

There is something very rotten indeed in the state of Denmark.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 13.11.14 11:32

j.rob wrote:In my opinion only there is no reason at all that they would be telling the truth with their photos. They don't with anything else. If you go through the photos in Kate's book carefully, very few of them stand up to scrutiny. So many are 'composites', designed to convey a normal, happy and contented family life. When that was not the reality, imo.

As for the last photo, I do think Gerry looks quite manic. Staring fixedly at whoever is taking the photograph. There are many odd things about it. I just can't believe that this was the best they could come up with THREE WEEKS LATER!!

Incredible.

I have a very nasty suspicion that photographs and filming may well have been a feature of that holiday. But what was being photographed or filmed was not suitable for the family album

What we have seen paraded before out eyes, literally played out under the full media glare, is nothing less than an abomination, imo. And to then have Kate in a role as ambassador for missing children.

There is something very rotten indeed in the state of Denmark.
I think you are not far wrong here if you mean what I think you mean,IF it is a whitewash then it will have something to do with it
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 13.11.14 12:00

We members of the "photoshopping brigade" as TB describes us, are not and never have been in disagreement with eachother (as he so falsely claims). We are in total agreement that a not very skilled photoshopper has tried to suggest that these three McCanns once sat together at the side of the PdL pool. This photoshopper seems to have got the shadows right, according to those senior academic experts Tony loves to invoke, but he messed up Gerry's weightless body, his fat arm, Amelie's non existent arm, the tiny knob (finger?) on Amelie's neck, her eyeliner, that mystery black line by her arm, Maddie's poor unsupported neck, before even beginning on the sunglasses and the reflection...The people we disagree with are TB and Bluebag who for some reason have spent many days trying to clamp down on all photoshopping discussion. Btw we don't say the photo was "tampered with". That suggests tyere was once a photo to mess about with. We say the Last Photo was created to support the idea that Maddie was alive and well and part of a happy family holiday.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 13.11.14 12:32

Does anyone know if the supposed "last photo" was analyzed by the software to determine if the photo was photoshopped or not? That would be one way to make a fairly accurate opinion on it i would think?
I don't know if you would need the original photo etc. or not, but this is some kind of computer programme to maybe help with that:

Joss
Joss

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 13.11.14 12:48

juliet wrote:We members of the "photoshopping brigade" as TB describes us, are not and never have been in disagreement with each other (as he so falsely claims). We are in total agreement that a not very skilled photoshopper has tried to suggest that these three McCanns once sat together at the side of the PdL pool. This photoshopper seems to have got the shadows right, according to those senior academic experts Tony loves to invoke, but he messed up Gerry's weightless body, his fat arm, Amelie's non existent arm, the tiny knob (finger?) on Amelie's neck, her eyeliner, that mystery black line by her arm,  Maddie's poor unsupported neck, before even beginning on the sunglasses and the reflection...The people we disagree with are TB and Bluebag who for some reason have spent many days trying to clamp down on all photoshopping discussion. Btw we don't say the photo was "tampered with". That suggests tyere was once a photo to mess about with. We say the Last Photo was created to support the idea that Maddie was alive and well and part of a happy family holiday.
Noted.

I see five extra examples in your post (in red above) of how this photo was 'created' by 'photoshopping' and accordingly will amend my previous list of examples of photoshopping claimst:

OLD LIST

1 whole of Gerry shopped in
2 whole of Madeleine shopped in
3 all three shopped in to the pool
4 just Madeleinee's head shopped in
5 someone used high tech photoshopping of shadows to make sure they were were all consistent with each other and with the height of the sun
6 Amelie's arm cut out
7 Madeleine's arm cut out
8 Madeleine's posture not natural
9 white and black item between Gerry and Amelie proves it's been photoshopped
10 Gerry looks like he's floating
11 Gerry's arm doesn't look right
12 nor does his thigh
13 sunglasses reflctions prove that he wasn't there
14 dandelion shadows not consistent with the others
15 bougainvillea didn't flower that time of year
16 Madeleine not wearing clothes for being by the pool
17 absence of emotional contact between the three of them
18 sun too high and shadows too short for that time of year
19 the photo was taken on a previous holiday 

AND NOW I WILL ADD YOUR NEW EXAMPLES

Additions by juliet:

20 'messed up Gerry's weightless body'
21 Gerry's fat arm
22 the tiny knob (finger ?) on Amelie's neck
23 Amelie's eyeliner
24 Maddie's poor unsupported neck

Are there any more, juliet?

It would be very helpful for us to have a full list to consider

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.11.14 12:57

Joss wrote:Does anyone know if the supposed "last photo" was analyzed by the software to determine if the photo was photoshopped or not? That would be one way to make a fairly accurate opinion on it i would think?
I don't know if you would need the original photo etc. or not, but this is some kind of computer programme to maybe help with that:

Does anyone KNOW if the PJ 'had' the 'last photo' in their possesion, or had even 'seen' the 'last photo', within the first 'golden hour'?

It WAS in KM's camera at THAT exact time, so she says, wasn't it?

It WAS in her camera................right? BEFORE and AFTER the first GNR/PJ 'arrived' wasn't it?

I wonder why, KM would not, if she (KM) did not, offer up that very  'last photo', taken just hours before Madeleine's 'disappearance'. to the PJ, so that they (PJ) could hastily produce a 'cropped' section, of Madeleine 'only', that they could distribute to the hundreds of 'searchers', the next day, 4th May 2007, so that people would KNOW exactly WHO they were supposed to be 'looking/searching' for, whilst K&G were 'very busy' phoning relatives and searching the internet!!

They, the searchers/police, certainly were NOT 'looking/searching' for, a much 'younger' child, (well actually they were, because 'that' photo was the only one given to them, by the child's parents), a cutesy, younger, child in a red dress, in a photo taken months before, which bore no resemblance to the 'actual' Madeleine, in the pool 'photo', pictured months BEFORE Madeleine was even in PDL.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top