The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dogs Again - Page 2 Mm11

Dogs Again - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Dogs Again - Page 2 Mm11

Dogs Again - Page 2 Regist10

Dogs Again

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dogs Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs Again

Post by Knitted 08.04.15 14:57

Slightly off topic, (but, it's dog related!)...

Here's the first few lines of a news story from Kent about a dog attacking someone, with what's so far the most popular comment in the comments' section. It's become my mission to take every opportunity to try and subtly nudge the masses to look things up online. If only 1% of those visiting local news sites (and Kent Online is one of the biggest) go on to Google "Eddie and Keela" or "Richard D Hall" then that's lots of 'mainstream media absorbing' people that will be newly exposed about key facts relevant to the McCann case. As Richard said in a recent post we need to reach a "critical mass" of awareness...So every bit helps!

Dogs Again - Page 2 <a href=Dogs Again - Page 2 Eddie_10" />

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 08.04.15 19:07

Knitted wrote:Slightly off topic, (but, it's dog related!)...

Here's the first few lines of a news story from Kent about a dog attacking someone, with what's so far the most popular comment in the comments' section. It's become my mission to take every opportunity to try and subtly nudge the masses to look things up online. If only 1% of those visiting local news sites (and Kent Online is one of the biggest) go on to Google "Eddie and Keela" or "Richard D Hall" then that's lots of 'mainstream media absorbing' people that will be newly exposed about key facts relevant to the McCann case. As Richard said in a recent post we need to reach a "critical mass" of awareness...So every bit helps!

Dogs Again - Page 2 <a href=Dogs Again - Page 2 Eddie_10" />

As they say: the beast is often on the other side of the leash.

I love both German Shepherds and Staffies, and Pitbulls in general. I have a dog rescued from a dog fighting ring, after a very careful training the most loving dog I ever had.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamming 09.04.15 9:22

Thanks for sharing the Kentonline story and the comment er Eddie & Keela

I just took a look as this is the website of my local rag, and that comment now has over 60 "likes" and a reply
Jamming
Jamming

Activity : 133

Back to top Go down

Dogs Again - Page 2 Empty Added 2nd paragraph and image

Post by Knitted 09.04.15 11:49

Jamming wrote:Thanks for sharing the Kentonline story and the comment er Eddie & Keela

I just took a look as this is the website of my local rag, and that comment now has over 60 "likes" and a reply
Indeed... and the person who has replied knows about Eddie and Keela, (though they don't mention this case... any mention of the word 'McCann' usually gets posts deleted from KM's threads). The more keywords, such as Eddie and Keela, that appear all over the place the more likely Joe Public will be to idly search for those names. Anything that boosts awareness is good... it all moves things towards achieving 'critical mass'!

...and another 'dog related' tale is online today, this time about sniffer dogs, and Eddie and Keela get another mention!  I wonder if we all did this subtle 'seeding' in all news threads across the UK how much it would boost searches for 'Eddie and Keela' and how many of those might find their way, after a few more clicks, to sites such as this one and/or to Richard D Hall's and HiDeHo's videos?
Dogs Again - Page 2 <a href=Dogs Again - Page 2 Eddie_11" />

Activity : 259

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top